Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" she said. "I've never cum that hard in my entire life. When I was doing that little 'warm up exercise,' I felt so dirty and disgusting . . . but I couldn't stop myself, I was so turned on!"

"You can't imagine how watching you made me feel like an animal. I just wanted to own your body and cum in you!" I said, trying to reinforce the idea that challenging those inhibitions would lead to good things.

I rolled over, facing her, and put my arms around her. She snuggled up close, apparently wanting to be held. "You know I'm not in your bed just for sex, don't you?" I asked.

"I hope not," she responded in a voice that told me how hurt she would be if I was just looking for casual sex.

"No, no, no. Listen, this morning, when I was in the shower and you came in the bathroom, I told you that I wish I had a girlfriend just like you. I meant what I said. All that stuff about you being shy and inexperienced . . . most girls start out being shy and inexperienced. You just need some time with a guy who knows how to treat a lady and you'll come out of that shell and turn into a sexy tiger. And one other thing . . ."

"What now?" she asked as if she was expecting to hear another demand.

"About these boobs that you hate. I've been with girls with big boobs and I've been with girls with small boobs and the size of their boobs never made a difference as far as how much fun they were or how sexy they were. A small, petite girl with 36D boobs would look deformed and a big shouldered, tall girl with 34A boobs would look strange, too. Your boobs look perfect on you and seeing them makes me hard as a rock. I want you to promise that I can suck and lick on them every night we spend together, because I think they're perfect."

"They make me look like a little girl," she complained.

"You think that because you fell for the brainwashing that big girls have big boobs. Do you think all grown up guys have big dicks? 'Cause they don't. Some of us have average wieners, meaning 5 to 6 inches, and some guys have dicks that are only 4 inches long. But, you know what? Your clit is on the outside of your body and your G-spot is usually just 2 inches inside your pussy, so even a guy with a 4 inch dick can give you an orgasm. And a girl with small boobs - like you - can make a guy get so horny that he'd fuck a hole in the floor. I absolutely love your boobs and I'm planning on spending a whole lot of time with 'the twins.'"

"Do you really mean all that or are you just trying to make me feel better?"

"I do want you to feel better about your body, because you're beautiful, but I'd never tell you a lie just to try to make you feel a certain way. I said it and it's really the way I feel, period. . . . Oh, one more thing," I said again.

"What now?" she asked.

"I hope you're gonna let me spend the night with you, 'cause I wanna wake up with you in the morning. Who knows, maybe we'll do it again," I said with a bit of a smirk on my face.

"We don't have to wait until the morning," she offered.

"I feel like I've sorta been in control tonight and I think it's time for me to turn over the controls to you, so . . . do you have something in mind you'd like to do tonight?"

"Sort of," she answered, "but I'll need to go clean up first. You asked me if I ever came when I had a guy licking on my . . . pussy and, no, I haven't. But . . . I'd like for you to change that. So . . . I'm gonna get in the shower real quick and then rejoin you."

"How 'bout if we get in the shower together?" I asked.

"Uhh . . . okay," she replied.

We got in the shower and it wasn't a real quick shower, as I could not resist the temptation to fondle her beautiful nipples and to snuggle up behind her with my hard dick poking between her two butt cheeks.

Eventually, we got out of the shower, dried ourselves, got something to drink, and returned to bed. I had her lay across the bed so that her butt was on the edge of the mattress and her legs were hanging over the edge. I then knelt on the floor and told her to place her feet up on my shoulders.

"But . . . won't you be able to see my . . . heiney hole?"

"Yeah, so what?" I asked very nonchalantly.

"Well, Gary sort of played with my behind every now and then, just sort of caress me, but he never got down and stared at my behind and he never really touched me back there," she said.

"Well, tonight, I'm not going to touch you back there but I probably will look at it . . . and sometime in the future, I'll probably stare at it and touch it and lick it and, eventually, we may even have anal sex, but not tonight, so . . . come on and put your feet up here," I instructed her, pointing to my shoulders.

She reluctantly did as I told her to do, and I immediately commented, "I'm not gonna touch it tonight, but you do have a beautiful ass. I'm hard again just from looking at it and you haven't even touched me."

Before she had a chance to respond, I started kissing the inside of her thigh, beginning closer to her knee and moving towards her pussy but not quite reaching her pussy lips. I then did the same thing on the other side. I then stuck my tongue out and started licking in big circles around her lips, licking between her pussy and her asshole, being careful to avoid touching the crinkled skin of her anus.

When she thought that I had established a pattern with what I was doing, I immediately changed. I pulled my tongue directly up her midline, beginning at the bottom of her pussy and finishing when I reached her magic love button. I parted my teeth slightly and started sucking her clit into my mouth, between my lips, while licking in never ending circles around her little nub. I could feel and taste that she was getting very wet and when I heard her breathing getting ragged and raspy, I cranked it up a notch - bam! - by inserting two fingers into her pussy and massaging her G-spot.

That's what it took to put her over the edge. "Oh, fuck, I'm so close . . . don't stop . . . oh yeah!"

Her torso began arching up off the mattress and she scooted down towards me a bit as if that might put her clit deeper into my mouth. I stopped licking and sucked her clit as hard as I could and held it between my teeth while I gave it a very, very gentle tug.

I felt Lynn's legs locking around my head and I couldn't move. I assumed that she was overwhelmed with the arousal and needed me to stop, so I stopped sucking and licking and simply allowed her to descend back down from her orgasmic bliss. "Oh, fuck, yeah! So good!" she muttered in between her shallow breaths.

As soon as her legs released their vise-like hold on my head, I stood and rubbed the tip of my stiff dick over her pussy lips and her clit. "Are you gonna fuck me now?" she asked.

"I have to or I'll explode!" I explained. "How do you want it?"

"You decide!" she said. "Something different."

"Okay," I responded. "You on top."

I lay on the bed, about halfway between the two sides so she would have plenty of room. "Now, you get up and straddle my hips," I instructed her.

She got in position and started stroking my meat.

"That feels real good but I know what'll feel even better," I said. "Put me inside you."

She rose up and slid the tip of my rocket towards her silo and then let herself sink down, impaling herself on my Saturn V. "Now you're in charge of making me cum," I said, challenging her to unleash her sexual energy and not just be a recipient of hedonistic attention.

She began sliding straight up and down and, after a few strokes, I could feel her pussy getting wetter. Then she leaned forward, as if she was experimenting with her position, and she discovered that she could control what part of her pussy was getting stroked by my piston.

At one point, she bent forward so that her cute little boobs were within the reach of my lips and I stuck my tongue out to bathe her nipple. When my tongue touched her little pebble, I felt a shudder run through her body as if I had touched the core of her sexual energy.

"Your little boobs make you look like an 18 year old virgin!" I admitted. "You can't imagine how hot that gets me."

"You're so much better than the losers I've known, I might as well be a virgin 'cause nobody ever made me feel this alive!"

"I wanna cum in your little pussy!" I gasped. "You're so fuckin' tight!"

"I need your dick in me so bad. Don't pull out when you're finished."

"Lynn, I'm not going anywhere, baby."

I reached up and started playing with both of her nipples. She reacted as if her nipples were directly connected to her pussy. I felt ripples travelling through her vaginal walls and that made me start thrusting up into her when she was travelling downward on my rod.

I soon felt the swelling and sensation of pressure behind my balls and then I knew that my orgasm was inevitable. "I'm so close, baby. I'm gonna cum in you!"

She started thrusting even faster and moaning, "oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck me!" and the quivering in her body told me that she was cumming. I felt her pussy squeezing my dick and pushed me over the edge.

I began pumping my load of cum into her shaking wet slit. "Fuck! Fuck!" I said as I squirted my man juice into her. After three or four spurts, I felt Lynn coming down from her orgasmic high and she started leaning forward to lay on top of me. I put my arms around her and held her close to me.

"Nobody's ever made me feel like this, Lynn. You make me feel like I'm everything you want, like I'm the most important guy on the planet. It just feels so . . . different, and . . . so damn good. I'm so glad I'm here, in your life, in your bed, and . . . don't stop doing what you're doing . . . please!"

"In case you don't remember," she said, "you had me before 'hello.'"

* * *

Lynn and I started dating. I know it sounds weird to be dating your sister but I wanted this to feel like a normal relationship, as much as possible. Yes, I know, having a sexual relationship with your sister is way outside the norm in our culture, but I wanted Lynn to feel that she was being courted.

I remained in my apartment and she remained in hers for several months. I started spending Friday nights in her bed and she was in my bed on Saturday nights. We cooked meals together, watched movies on TV, went out to eat, went to the theatre to see new movies, we went to a football game, we attended a concert. We did all the things that couples do when they are dating exclusively.

Lynn was an eager student in the bedroom. She learned to give oral sex and very gradually learned to let me finish in her mouth and to swallow.

I modified her favorite position. She would sit in the bed with her feet tucked underneath her and I would get behind her and reach around and use one vibrator on her clit and another on her nipples. The first time we did it like that, I thought that she squirted a little bit, but I'm not sure because I was distracted with her loud moans.

We tried lots of positions that were new for her. Standing on the floor, bent over the bed taking it from behind. Reverse cowgirl. Spooning. On the sofa with her straddling my lap, facing me. Whatever position we used, she always came when we did it.

Eventually, she got brave enough to play with my ass while she was giving me a blow job and, one night when she was under the influence of a few margaritas, she put some K-Y on her finger and gave me a prostate massage while she sucked my unit. I think I came two quarts that night.

About four months into our new relationship, I asked her to tie me up and do whatever she wanted with me. As soon as all four limbs were secured, she straddled my face and had me eat her pussy, then she jumped on me in a reverse cowgirl and, leaning forward, began fingering my asshole. A few second later, she got some K-Y and eased her index finger into my puckered orifice. If you've never done that, I know it sounds real weird but . . . if you've tried it, you know just how good it feels.

The next weekend, I asked her to let me tie her up. This, of course, was after the obligatory margaritas which always loosened her gradually relaxing inhibitions. I used some of my old silk ties and it was comfortable for her but she was defenseless and completely vulnerable. I straddled her face and let her lick my dick for a minute. Next, I moved down the bed and rubbed the tip of my dick on her boobs. I think her nipples were just as hard as my dick at this point. Then I turned around and got a vibrator lubricated and inserted in her pussy. I bent forward and started sucking and licking on her clit while I lowered my dick to her lips and offered her my man meat. She sucked me in between her lips and I started thrusting in and out of her sweet lips while I continued massaging her clit with my tongue. When I started cumming in her mouth, her wet pussy started shaking and pulsing and he body convulsed in waves of orgasmic delight. Yes, we were certainly making progress.

Every minute with Lynn was not devoted to kinky sex. We eventually moved into a three bedroom apartment and we settled into the life of a cohabiting couple, what the government refers to as POSSLQ's (persons of opposite sex sharing living quarters.) We rearranged the furniture. We got rid of some stuff to make room for new stuff. We weren't ready to explain everything to Mom and Dad, though I think they were starting to get suspicious, so we set up two separate bedrooms and we alternated nights sleeping in my bed or her bed.

We went grocery shopping together. We took a long weekend trip out of town and I booked our room as Mr. & Mrs.; Lynn loved it and she had a renewed vigor those nights when we engaged in hotel sex. Back home, we even had a party for her co-workers, although we were very discreet in not revealing the depth of our relationship.

And we continued to enjoy our sexual relationship. Every sexual encounter was not an opportunity to push the limits and sometimes we simply made sweet love in the missionary position, allowing me to look in to her eyes as she gave me incredible pleasure.

After about six months of dating, I decided that I was in love with Lynn and that I wanted to make us permanent. I know that some guys propose when they are in bed naked with their honey and, if that's your style, that's fine . . . for you. But that's not for me. I think there is too much potential for something being influenced by the passion of the moment and . . . when people ask her 'how did he propose?,' what is she going to say? "Well, I was in the reverse cowgirl and he tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Can you turn around for a minute? There's something I need to ask you." No, I wanted my proposal to be as romantic as possible because Lynn deserved the best proposal that any woman could ever have.

Although I planned to propose, I knew that we could not have a legal marriage which would be recognized by the government. However, we could have a ceremony maybe for a few friends and family and pledge our faithfulness and devotion to each other, and our promises would be sealed by the strength of our hearts. Lynn deserved to have an engagement ring and a wedding ring. She deserved to have her day as a bride.

I decided to have a beach outing and I would propose to Lynn there. I have a friend who is a jeweler who told me that I could pick out a ring and, if Lynn wanted to exchange it for something that she picked out later, she could do that . . . as long as the replacement ring was more expensive than whatever I picked out! My friend was just joking when he added that last condition but I didn't think that would be a problem. I selected a yellow gold band in an antique style with a 1.5 carat diamond graded at D VVS1, with two side accent diamonds at 0.5 carats each. If you know anything about diamonds, you know that this was not a cheap ring.

I asked Lynn to take a Friday afternoon off of work for our picnic on the beach and I did the same. We both got home around 12:30 pm, changed into our beach clothes, packed a cooler and a few lounge chairs, and headed out to a state park that has an excellent undeveloped 4 miles of beach.

We parked the car and toted everything across the dunes and down the beach just a little bit. The park was almost empty, since it was a weekday, and that is what I had hoped for. After we dropped everything, I suggested that we take a walk down the beach. We headed north, so the sun was at our backs, and we held hands as we strolled.

After about 15 minutes of small talk, I said, "Lynn, there's something that I need to tell you."

She immediately turned to me with a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, honey. In fact, everything's right. I just want to talk about where our relationship is heading. We've been together for about six months and it's been everything that I ever hoped for. You remember a conversation with me back then about everything seeming to be so meaningless? Well, I haven't felt that way in a long time. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I have a purpose in life and I don't wonder whether I'm doing the right thing.

"The only problem is that society really doesn't accept what we're doing . . . and that's an understatement. No matter what we want, we can't get married, not here, not anywhere in this country, not anywhere in any other country. Nobody's going to come lock us up just because we're living together, but if we start telling people what we're doing, we might get fired from our jobs, our friends might all turn on us, our own parents might disown us. The future for us doesn't look that wonderful!"

"Are you saying that you want us to break up?" Lynn asked. I could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Oh, no, no, no, honey!" I reassured her as I put my arms around her and cradled her head against my chest. I gave her a minute to settle down before I continued.

"No, I only mentioned those things because it affects everything that we might want to plan for a future together. I know that this may be crazy, but if it is . . . then I'm crazy . So be it."

I got down on one knee and held her hand in mine. "I can't imagine my future without you being there beside me. I have found the one I want for the rest of my life. Miss Lynn, I would be very honored if you would agree to be my wife." By the time I finished those words, I had a few tears in my eyes.

"But . . . we can't get married!" Lynn exclaimed.

"No, we can't have a legal marriage, but we can have our own wedding ceremony, and we can have vows, and we can have a wedding cake, a honeymoon, and I can carry you over the threshold. And with genetic counseling, we can even have babies. It's the best we can hope for and it's certainly not ideal but it's more than enough for me, so . . . do you want to think about it?" I asked.

She paused for a moment and then emphatically replied "No!"

Well, that was not what I expected to hear. "What do you mean 'no'? Don't you love me?"

"Of course I love you, silly! 'No' means 'no, I don't need to think about it.'"

"Okay, so . . . may I have your hand in marriage?" I repeated my question.

Lynn dropped down to her knees so that we were facing each other, eye to eye. "Jack, you feel like you are as much a part of me as my arms and legs. When I think of the future, I am always beside you. I never expected this and we're going to have problems but . . . if you're crazy, then I'm crazy, too. Yes, I'll marry you, I'll be your wife, I'll have our babies, and I'll fuss at you when you're a slob . . . but, mainly, I'll love you."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the engagement ring. "If you don't like this ring, we can go shopping and exchange this for something else, but I wanted to have a ring to put in your finger today. I was kinda planning on you saying 'yes.'"

"Well, you're rather sure of yourself, aren't you?" Lynn asked teasingly.