Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had already started a job search and had an interview scheduled for the week after our honeymoon. I certainly didn't want the honeymoon to come to an end but I was looking forward to securing a job, making the move, and finally beginning a life with more freedom for us to be ourselves.

Every night, when we were ready to go to sleep, I would spoon up behind Lynn. We both slept naked and it felt wonderful to have her naked body against mine. I would always reach around and cradle her boob and whisper in her ear, "I love you!" Then, she would reach up and squeeze my fingers with her hand and say, "I love you, too!"

* * *

The job interview in Orlando turned into a job offer and, after consulting with Lynn, I accepted the offer. It involved a supervisory position, so it was something of a promotion and it certainly involved a higher salary. I gave notice to my current employer and began packing.

Lynn and I decided that she would immediately begin looking for jobs in our new hometown but it would be easier for her to find a job if she already had one. We planned for her to come to the new apartment every weekend so she could begin getting familiar with the area.

We went to Orlando and found a nice apartment in a safe, secure slightly older part of town. The following weekend, we moved some of the furniture into the new apartment, including a queen sized bed, and we immediately christened the new apartment with a traditional missionary position encounter. As usual, Lynn fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep feeling very contented.

* * *

Within two weeks, Lynn had a job offer in Orlando and she promptly accepted it. She gave notice to her current employer and to our landlord, who was very gracious in letting us out of the remainder of our lease without penalty. We rented a truck to move the remainder of our household and were soon living under one roof once again.

* * *

My new job was a very good job with a good salary, good benefits, great coworkers, and a good office location. Lynn's job was not as high up the food chain so the pay wasn't wonderful but it was decent and she also got benefits, including health insurance. That meant I did not need to lie to my employer and get my "wife" added to my health insurance coverage.

I took Lynn to office social functions and introduced her as my wife. She was immediately accepted by my co-workers and their wives, and she was warmly received by my subordinates. Lynn and I hosted a dinner for a few co-workers at our apartment and she was a superb hostess. I was so proud of her.

* * *

We celebrated Lynn's 33rd birthday with dinner at a nice restaurant and I gave her a diamond bracelet. When we went home, I fixed us a drink and we sat on the sofa while we sipped our margaritas.

"Jack, I realize that we've been married less than a year and, ordinarily, couples should give themselves a few years before having this conversation, but . . .."

I knew every word that Lynn was going to say, but I didn't interrupt her.

"I'm 33 years old today and my biological clock is ticking. If we start trying to have a baby now and it takes us a year to get pregnant, I'll be almost 35 when the baby is born. And, if we have a baby, we need to have two babies, because I don't want to raise an only child, so I'll be at least 37 when the second child is born. I'll be 55, and you'll be 57, when the youngest graduates high school. I'll be 59 and you'll be 61 when the youngest finishes college. We'll probably be in our mid-60s when we become grandparents and Mom and Dad may be lucky if they stay alive long enough to see their first great-grandchild. So . . . I think we should start trying to get pregnant now!"

"Okay," I replied. I had considered these same facts and I knew that Lynn wanted to have children, so I had actually been intending to have this same talk with her.

"Okay? Is that all you have to say?" she asked incredulously.

"Okay . . . dear?" I teasingly responded.

"Well . . . can't you tell me what you think about everything I said?" she requested.

"I've thought about the subject and I agree with everything you said, so . . . let's do it!" I answered.

"I didn't take my birth control pill this morning. I was hoping you would say yes and I didn't want to waste time getting started."

"Well, it will take a few months before you start ovulating normally, so let's go get naked and have some fun!" I suggested.

Lynn got up and stood directly in front of me. "I want you to stay exactly where you are until I leave the room." I had heard that line before!

She reached behind herself and unzipped her dress. She pulled it down and shimmied briefly until the dress was on the floor. She quickly freed herself from her bra and she released her beautiful little boobs.

She raised her hands to her boobs and stared playing with her nipples. "I want you to suck on my little titties, Jack. I want you to suck my nipples 'til I beg you to fuck me!"

She lowered her right hand and cupped her mound. "I'm already wet, Jack. Thinking about having your dick in me has me wet!"

She started rubbing her hand over her mound and lightly moaning. "Do you want me to pull down my panties?"

"Yes, take off those panties and show me your pussy!" I demanded.

She placed her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and pushed them down. I always got hard looking at her cleanly shaved little slit.

"What do you want me to do now?" she asked in her best seductive voice.

"I want you to put your finger in your pussy and play with yourself 'til you cum."

She began fingering her clit and pushing her fingertip lower in her slit with each pass that she made. Soon, she was pushing her fingertip into her wet cunt hole.

"Whenever I finger myself, I think about having you in me, Jack. Sometimes, I cum thinking about you fucking my pussy just as hard as you can . . . and sometimes I cum thinking about you ramming your hard dick into my asshole."

"Turn around and bend over so I can see your asshole," I instructed her.

She approached until she was standing directly in front of me, then she turned around, spread her legs apart, and bent over so that I had a closeup view of her ass crack and pink pucker. She had continued to finger her pussy and I could spell the pungent aroma of her aroused fuckhole.

"Which hole do you want to fuck tonight, Jack? Do you wanna get a blow job and cum in my mouth? Do you wanna fuck my pussy so hard I can't walk tomorrow? Or do you wanna be a naughty boy and fuck your sister in her tiny little girl asshole?

"I want it all! I'm gonna kiss you then fuck your mouth, then I'm gonna lick your pussy before I fuck it, and then I'm gonna lick your heiney before I fuck your little girl asshole!" I insisted.

"Well, you stay right there for just a minute," she said right before she scampered her naked little butt out of the living room and headed in the direction of the bedroom. A moment later, I heard her voice calling, "Come and find me!"

I ran into the bedroom and found Lynn on the bed, lying in her usual position, giving me that come-hither thing with her index finger. This girl had really changed; Marian the Librarian had been replaced with Suzy Slut, and I was a happy man. We fucked every way there was to fuck that night, and I went to sleep thinking that I was the happiest guy on the face of the earth.

* * *

Six months later, Lynn came to me with a serious expression on her face. "We need to have a talk . . . Daddy," she said rather nonchalantly.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked.

"Yep! I got a plus sign on the home kit so I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Wahl for this morning and they confirmed it. I'm pregnant!"

"That's great, honey!" I said as I put my arms around her and gave her a passionate hug and a kiss. I tried to act as happy as I could but, on the inside, I was worried. As much as I wanted us to have a child, the possibility of a genetic defect was a large, dark cloud in my mind and I couldn't ignore.

"Have you talked to Dr. Wahl about us?" I asked. My question was vague but she knew exactly what I meant.

"No, I didn't think there was any point in bringing the topic up until I actually became pregnant and I wanted to get to know him a little better before I blurted out something that has the potential to send some people running."

"Yeah, I understand that, but . . . as much as I want to be happy and thrilled and ecstatic, I'm so worried about . . . you know, the risks, what if, all that stuff."

"Yeah, I know. Me, too! I've got an appointment with Dr. Wahl for two weeks from tomorrow. I'll tell him about our secret and see what he wants to do for genetic screening."

That night, when we got in bed, I thought we really needed time for quiet talk and not just another romp between the sheets. I spooned with Lynn and had my arms around her. We were sleeping naked, as usual, and I had my right hand on her belly, cradling our unborn child.

"You are the mother of my child and that makes you the most heavenly woman on this planet," I said.

* * *

The two weeks went by very slowly and Lynn's appointment with Dr. Wahl finally arrived. I volunteered to go with her but she insisted on going alone. Her appointment was late in the afternoon, so I worked my regular work schedule but rushed home as soon as I could.

"Lucy . . . I'm home," I said in my best Ricky Ricardo voice.

"I'm in here, Ricky," I heard her voice calling from the bedroom. I walked into the bedroom and found her changing into more casual clothes.

"So . . . tell me all about the appointment," I requested, as if a formal request was necessary. Lynn knew that I was anxious to hear what had transpired.

"Well, first I told Dr. Wahl about being 'married' to my brother, and he was actually very accepting of that. He said he had never had another patient admit that to him but he had suspicions about one or two over the years. Then he explained that the baby would probably be healthy and normal but some genetic screening should be done to detect any potential problems."

"He said that the screening can be done as early as the 9th week of a pregnancy but it is more accurate and more comprehensive to wait until the 14th week. At this point, his best estimate of my due date is around mid-September, so we can do the genetic screening in about 6 weeks. His office is going to schedule it and they'll call me tomorrow."

"Well, I'll sure feel better about this once we get the results. I love you dearly, but I've got to admit that I've never totally gotten rid of the guilt about being married to my sister and it's kinda like I keep expecting something bad to happen. I'm sorry I feel that way, but . . .," I trailed off.

"Yeah, I get it," Lynn responded. "I totally get it. I still have some of those feelings . . . and I wonder if they'll ever go away, but . . . what can we do?"

"I guess all we can do is wait 6 weeks," I answered her.

* * *

About four weeks later, we were in bed on a Tuesday night, sleeping. It was around 3 AM when I woke up to the sound of Lynn moaning.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked urgently.

"I've got cramps in my belly," she cried.

"I'm taking you to the ER," I said. If she wasn't pregnant, I wouldn't have responded that way, but I had an awful feeling that something was wrong with the baby.

"Okay," she said, with no effort to argue about the matter.

Two hours later, I was waiting with Lynn when the doctor came in. "I'm very sorry to have to tell you this but the ultrasound showed no signs of life whatsoever. I'm afraid that your baby spontaneously aborted and Lynn, you're going to need a D&C. That'll be done in the morning. I wish I had one bit of news that was encouraging for you two, but it's all just horrible news. About one-third of all pregnancies end with a spontaneous abortion in the first trimester, and it doesn't mean that you've done anything wrong. It's just lousy, rotten luck!"

Lynn began crying. The look on her face said it all. Her worst fears - our worst fears - had been confirmed. I leaned over the bed and put my arms around her to hug her. Then I began crying.

* * *

We had told Mom and Dad about the pregnancy soon after we had learned about it, so I call them around 7 AM to give them the news. They said they would leave home within the hour and come directly to the hospital.

By the time they arrived, Lynn was in the recovery room but still asleep. When she woke up, she didn't cry, not then. She acted as if she was numb.

I tried to console her but there are no words or gestures that ease the pain of losing a pregnancy. Mom and Dad also tried to comfort her, but we all knew that recovering from this loss would take a long time.

Lynn was discharged from the hospital the following day. I had called her office and gotten her a two week leave so she could stay at home and recover. I had also gotten a few days leave from my job, because I didn't want Lynn to be alone and I also suspected that she didn't want Mom and Dad staying with us for very long.

* * *

As soon as Mom and Dad were headed back home, Lynn began talking. "Well, they were on their best behavior, weren't they?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, but . . . under the circumstances, what would you expect? They're Mom and Dad," I responded.

"I kind of expected for Dad to say something about 'I told you so,' or something like that, you know? I mean . . . didn't you expect that?"

"No, not really. For one thing, I don't think Dad is a cruel monster and also, the doctor said one-third of all pregnancies end with a miscarriage and it didn't necessarily happen because of anything we did," I explained.

"Well, I know what he said, but most pregnancies aren't the result of incest, so I don't find too much comfort in the statistics," Lynn explained. "To me . . . it just feels like I'm being punished. I mean, we were happy together, we've both got good jobs, I got pregnant, and it was all just too perfect, except for one thing: you're my brother and I wasn't supposed to marry you."

"Lynn, it really, really hurts to hear you say that. I know that you've been through a lot the past couple of days and I haven't been through all of the same stuff, of course, but it hasn't been easy on me, either. You're my wife and we're supposed to support each other, not take our frustration out on each other. I feel badly about losing the baby and I understand feeling some guilt about things but I still love you. Nothing's going to change that."

She started crying. I held her until she stopped crying, then she drifted off into some much needed sleep.

* * *

A few days later, Lynn had her follow-up appointment with Dr. Wahl. This time, I went with her.

First, Dr. Wahl did an exam of Lynn, and I waited while the exam was done. I was then called back to sit with Lynn and Dr. Wahl while we discussed the situation.

"First, the good news is that Lynn appears to have recovered from her D&C very well and, at this point, there is no reason to think that you can't get pregnant again."

"However, I do have some bad news. When we did the D&C, a sample of the fetal tissue was submitted for pathology and genetic analysis. What we found was that your baby had a rare disorder called Ellis-van Creveld disease which is rare, but more common in matings between first-degree relatives. If you try to get pregnant again, you have a 25% chance of your next baby developing this same disease. Ellis-van Creveld disease doesn't always cause a miscarriage, but if a baby is born with that disease, they have dwarfism, short arms and legs, extra fingers and toes, dental abnormalities. More than half of babies with this disease are born with a heart defect and they die in childhood or early adulthood."

"If you want to try for another pregnancy somewhere down the road, you can try to conceive the same say and then get genetic testing to determine whether the baby is affected, or you might want to consider artificial insemination. But . . . we can talk about that at a later time, you know, whenever you're ready if you decide to try again."

I didn't have any questions and neither did Lynn. I thanked him for treating us so decently under the circumstances.

Lynn was shaken by that news. I'll admit that I was a bit unnerved to learn that we were one of the unlucky few incest couples who would produce defective children.

We went home and busied ourselves with chores around the house and shopping at the grocery store. We didn't talk about the news until we went to bed that night.

"Jack, I'm not mad at you. I am still in love with you. And I really need for you to hold me and make me feel loved tonight. . . . I feel awful because you and I can't have babies of our own. I know what the doctor said about doing it and having genetic testing but, you know, if it's bad news, I'm not gonna get an abortion and I don't want to bring a baby into this world and watch it die six month later. I know you don't want that either."

"No, you're exactly right," I affirmed.

"This just feels like, well, this might sound crazy, but it feels like I'm being punished for doing something that's wrong. I don't feel wrong for loving you but everybody else, including Mom and Dad, think it's wrong . . . or they don't know about it because we were too ashamed to tell them . . . and . . . I don't want to lose you, but I don't want to feel this way, either."

This was the first time that I had ever heard Lynn say anything about questioning whether we should be together and it came as a shock. I thought that the miscarriage had her shaken and she would probably stop thinking about that when those memories began to fade, so I thought it best to not react to her words.

"We'll be okay," I whispered in her ear. "I love you." I grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

* * *

Over the next few weeks, I watched and waited for Lynn to start returning to her former self but it didn't happen. It seemed that she became more sullen and withdrawn. When we got in bed, she kissed me and hugged me, but there was no sexual interest and I wasn't sure if it was a matter of physical healing or psychic healing, so I waited.

She went back to work, so that forced her to resume paying attention to her appearance. I took her out to dinner that Monday night and she seemed to be in better spirits. We went home and watched a movie, then we got in bed.

I snuggled up in bed behind her and put my arms around her. I had an erection because I wanted to make love with her. She felt my hardness against her behind and she didn't pull away, so I began to play with one of her nipples.

She rolled over and looked at me. "Jack, it's not you. It's me."

"What is it?" I asked. "Are you still recovering . . . physically?"

"No, I guess physically, I'm probably ready, but . . . it just doesn't feel right. I think maybe the miscarriage was a wake-up call. Maybe this really is wrong, a brother and sister making love and trying to have a baby. I love you, I truly, truly love you, but . . . I just can't get over the idea that I'm being punished for doing something wrong."

"I need you in my life. I need you to be my lover and my wife and my partner and . . . we can have a baby by artificial insemination and . . . whatever else we need to do to make it right, but I need you to stay with me, tonight and every night."

"Jack, I want to be with you, I want all those things, too . . . I could make love with you tonight, but . . . I don't think it would change the way I feel."

"Don't decide anything tonight," I asked her. "Make love with me and go to sleep in my arms and everything will look better in the morning."

I kissed her lips and I felt her tongue seeking my mouth. I opened my mouth and our tongues danced their lovers' dance. My hand went to her boob and began playing with her nipple. It quickly became hard as I lowered my mouth to her other nipple and began licking and sucking like a man on fire. I burned with desire to be inside her, to feel her wetness engulf me, to fill her with my seed and with my love.