Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began playing with her clit and she was soon very wet. She gasped as my middle finger entered her. I continued sucking on her nipple as I finger fucked her pussy and then I suddenly broke my mouth away from her nipple and instantly began sucking her clit in between my lips. Her torso began a slightly rocking undulation that progressed as her legs tightened against my head and her breathing became ragged.

"Jack, I'm so close, baby!" she moaned.

I put my hands behind her knees and pulled them up and apart as I quickly repositioned myself to penetrate her. I pushed in and she immediately began to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck me, Jack! Fuck me, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

I felt her pussy quivering and squeezing my dick and I could not handle any more stimulation. I erupted and began pumping my hot cum into Lynn's pussy and I kept pumping until I was too soft to penetrate the tight folds of her hot hole.

"I love you, Lynn!" I said. "I love you forever."

"Me, too, Jack! I love you."

I rolled over and off of her and then snuggled up behind her in our usual spoon position. I grabbed her boob and just let my hand rest there as I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

We didn't make love the next night or the night after. Thursday night, after dinner, Lynn said we needed to talk.

"I can't go on, Jack. I feel overwhelmed with guilt for what we've done and I can't shake it. We can make love and you certainly know how to rock my world and make me cum but, when we're done, I'll feel even more guilty. I promised you forever and I don't want to break my promise but I can't go on feeling the way I feel. You just can't imagine how awful it is."

"What do you want? I want you to be happy, whatever it takes," I responded.

"I'll always be your sister and you'll always be my best friend . . . but I don't think I can still be your lover. I feel guilty about having sex with you and I'll feel guilty for not having sex with you, and I don't know what to do, so . . .."

"So I guess I should start sleeping in a separate bedroom," I offered. Of course that isn't what I wanted but I knew that Lynn felt too weak to take any action, especially if she thought it would hurt me, but our relationship was about much more than a sexual attraction, and I didn't want her feeling guilty, so . . . what else could I do?

"Jack, I feel awful. Whatever I do, I'm going to feel awful."

"And if you're with me only because you feel too guilty to leave me, then . . . don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not angry with you, but . . . if you really don't want to be with me, then I really don't want you with me. And if we go our separate ways, I'll feel awful and you'll feel awful but we'll do what we need to do, so . . . the ironic thing is that this feels so wrong for you but for me, when my exes left me, I felt bad but it didn't even compare to this, because this was the first time that I think I've ever really and truly been in love. And it's wrong."

Lynn started crying but I knew that I couldn't console her. I stood and walked out of the room. I went to our bedroom, moved a few things into the guest bedroom, and slept alone for the first night.

* * *

The next few weeks, we were like ships passing in the night. We spoke and were courteous to each other but there was no attempt to really connect and engage with the other. My heart felt as if it had been torn in two and I will admit to shedding some tears over the situation. I spent more time at the office and even went in on Saturdays.

After two weeks, I came home from work on a Friday night and found Lynn with some cardboard boxes in the bedroom.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Jack, the way we've been lately is tearing me apart and I think it's doing the same thing to you. I think it's better for me to move out, to get away from you, to take a break from all this tension."

"Well, this is a hell of a way for me to find out, but . . . we're not legally married so you're not legally obligated to do anything and I guess this is just so much easier, so . . . I guess you can just walk away and eventually we'll be okay," I said. "Maybe."

Lynn started crying once again. I just walked away. I wanted to run to her and put my arms around her, to dry her tears, to be the man she leaned on and trusted and wanted . . . but that was not meant to be, so I walked away. I went to the kitchen, got a bottle of Scotch, went back to the guest bedroom - which had become Jack's bedroom - and closed the door. When I came out of the bedroom Sunday morning, she was gone.

I found a note on the kitchen table.

"Dear Jack,

"You have brought me more joy that I ever knew I could have, but the past month has been the worst month of my life. I wish I could be the woman I need to be for you but I can't. I have let you down and disappointed you and failed you. I resigned my job and have moved back home to live with Mom and Dad until I find a job and get my own place. I will always be your sister and I hope that I will always be your best friend. I hope that you don't hate me and I hope that we will eventually be able to talk like brother and sister, like friends, like we used to be.

"There will always be a hole in my heart but I don't think you will ever be able to fill it. You have been perfect and I'm sorry I have hurt you.

"Love,

"Lynn"

* * *

Lynn returned home and got another job, then an apartment of her own. Mom and Dad told me that she was not dating; she only went to work, came home, and occasionally visited with them.

After two months of too much Scotch and too much neglect of myself, I decided to start trying online dating. I signed up and contacted a few women. I had a few first dates but I found myself feeling a bit angry at each one of them and I know that they had not done anything to deserve my anger.

Eventually, I realized why I was so pissed off. I was angry because Susie, and Loretta, and Amber all failed in one significant way: they weren't Lynn. In desperation, I hired a high-class escort who got me in bed and she was really a hot looking woman, but when I finally came in her, it just didn't feel right.

I called Lynn once "to check on her," hoping that she would beg to come back to me, but she didn't. She seemed to be interested in what I was doing but it didn't sound like she cared about seeing me. After that call, I cried like a baby, then I chastised myself for not acting like a man.

My company announced a job opening in our Seattle office and it would be a promotion for me. I knew I needed something to kick-start my life, so I applied and I got the job. Mom and Dad were excited for me, said they would come visit after I got settled in, and they offered to let me leave some stuff in storage in their house.

That's all there is to tell.

* * *

Actually, that's not all there is too tell. When Mom and Dad went out to visit Jack, they asked me to house sit for them and feed the cat. While I was there, I was drawn to look at Jack's stuff, to smell his clothes, to see all of those familiar signs of the man I love.

I found Jack's PC, set it up, and really just expected to find some internet history with porn sites. I found a few of those, but I also found this story.

When Jack called me that day several months ago, I looked at the caller ID and I almost didn't answer the phone. I was afraid to talk to him, but I couldn't ignore him, so I answered. Jack said he missed me and he asked how I was doing. I didn't want to burden him or make him feel guilty, so I didn't tell him that it had been two months before I could go 24 hours without crying. I didn't tell him that I actually didn't feel any better than I felt when I was with him.

During that call, if he had asked me to come back to him, I would have . . . but he didn't ask. I thought that maybe he had finally started to move on and it would have been selfish of me to ask for another chance. I didn't know that his life felt so empty.

I was disappointed to hear about the escort but it's not as if Jack had any obligation to me at that point. He was just seeking physical relief but apparently that was not what he really needed.

When I read the story he had written, I cried.

Mom and Dad will be back next Tuesday. I just bought a one way ticket to Seattle that leaves next Wednesday. I am actually surprised at what I'm doing, I'm excited, and it feels right. I know Mom and Dad will be surprised and I expect that Jack will be surprised. He doesn't know that I'm coming to visit him; I hope he still wants me, because I still want him.

THE END