Wife Blindfolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to fuck me," she sighed.

"I'll get there," I said, letting her breast fall from my mouth. "Just lay back and be quiet. I want to enjoy you like this."

She moaned deeply and lay back on the bed frustrated. I looked at the bartender who had moved to the foot of the bed. He was looking down at her and obviously wanted to touch her. He couldn't while I was touching her.

"Let me get my clothes off," I said.

I stood up from the bed and stepped back. I took my clothes off, feeling self-aware at getting naked in front of a strange younger man in better shape than me, but decided it didn't matter. I looked at my naked body, not bad for my age, but with a bit of a paunch and softer than I'd like. Looking at the bartender I felt a bit envious. Even at his age I wasn't in his shape.

He looked at me, his eyes on mine, looking for some sign. I nodded at him. I walked down to the foot of the bed beside him and then he climbed onto the bed at her side.

"Are you all naked now?" she asked.

"Yes, now just be quiet or I'll gag you," I said.

"Mmm... promise?" she asked.

I didn't respond. The bartender moved on all fours up the bed until he was looking down into her face. He looked like a panther stalking a victim. His body was tight. His hair hung down hiding his face and almost touching her face.

I suddenly realized that she might notice his longer hair if it touched her. From that she'd know it wasn't me. I started to walk around the bed to get his attention before he touched her. As if reading my thoughts, he grabbed his hair in a fist and held it behind his head.

He lowered his head down to her neck, his mouth open, still making me think of a panther going for the kill, and latched onto her neck with his mouth wide. She jumped at the touch and then craned her neck, stretching it, sighing as he sucked and licked at her skin.

I stood, naked, at the side of my bed, watching as another man kissed the neck of my bound and blindfolded wife while she writhed in pleasure. I watched as his lips parted from her skin only to move to another part of her neck, working his way from one side to the other and back, leaving her skin red with small teeth marks. I was captivated by the sight of it, frozen in place by the lustful excitement surging through my body.

He carefully moved down from her neck to the middle of her chest, only his lips touching her, his body turning on the bed, kissing between her breasts, licking her skin, tasting her. She arched her back and her legs moved back and forth across the sheets. She pulled at the ropes and twisted her torso, trying to push a breast to his lips but he moved with her, kissing down between them, almost to her stomach. She groaned in frustration as he teased her.

I crossed my arms across my chest and felt goose bumps on my arms. I started to rub my arms like I needed to warm up, but stopped so I wouldn't make any noise. By that point Sarah was probably overloaded by sensation to hear such a noise but I didn't want to risk it.

The bartender suddenly moved his mouth to her breast and kissed it fully beneath the nipple. Sarah moaned and stretched her lean body out as he grabbed her other breast in his free hand, his body hovering over hers. He was rough with her breasts but not too rough, massaging her breasts with his whole hand, tweaking the nipples enough to make her yelp, feeding a breast into his mouth and brushing the nipple with his teeth. He moved his mouth and hand back and forth between her breasts, his mouth on one and hand on the other at all times.

She slid her legs apart, pushed her feet into the bed, and thrust her hips up and down like some invisible lover was fucking her. The bartender turned his head to the side to watch her hips and slid his hand from her breast down over her flat stomach to her crotch and placed his hand firmly on her pussy over her panties.

She moaned and tried to rub her pussy against his hand, but he held onto her, not letting her get the friction she wanted with his hand. She turned her head to the side, facing me, and I looked at her wet, red lips part as she groaned loudly, a noise I'd never heard before or just hadn't noticed. I wanted to kiss her right then, feel her tension and lust in a deep kiss as he sucked on her breast and held her between her legs. I licked my lips just imagining it.

He moved down her body, kissing her flat stomach, licking her belly button. Her stomach trembled and she pulled hard against the ropes, making the headboard creak. He took a few teasing nips at the skin of her stomach and side, making her tremble and shake, her hips gyrating and his hand still firm on her crotch.

Then, in a few quick movements he let go of his hair, grabbed her leg with both hands, lifted it, and moved between her legs. He knelt near the edge of the bed, his feet hanging off the edge. He yanked her underwear down, lifting her legs up and bringing them together, pulling the underwear expertly around her high heels and tossing them over his shoulder to the floor.

Without thinking I picked up the underwear and held them balled up in my hand. They were slightly moist and I pressed them to my nose and inhaled deeply, smelling her arousal and excitement. I rubbed them on my cheek, feeling the soft cool sheer fabric, making my stomach clench and cock surge.

The bartender pushed her thighs apart wide, her knees past her hips, tilting her pussy up some, and dove his mouth into it. He licked and sucked greedily. His tongue parted her lips, licked them up and down.

"Yes please, baby," she groaned.

I stepped towards her quietly to study her face. The blindfold was still securely over her eyes. Her head was pressed back into the mattress, her neck arched. Her skin was flushed red and shining with a light gleam of sweat. Her blonde hair lay like a pillow around her head. Her lips parted and she cried out a stifled grunt.

I looked down her body and saw the bartender latched onto her clit, sucking it between his lips, the noise coming from his mouth obviously him licking her clit frantically back and forth. His fingers dug into her thighs, keeping her legs spread wide apart. His long hair framed his face and drifted across her pelvis and thighs but she didn't notice. She only felt that tongue flicking her clit over and over.

"Yes... yes... yes...," she panted over and over again.

She was going to come. Her body shook. She whipped her head from side to side, hair flinging across her face. Her breasts swayed back and forth. Her hips bucked. She pulled and yanked at the rope, making the headboard bang against the wall repeatedly. His fingers dug harder into her thighs as if to hold her still. Then her mouth opened in a silent scream and she was suddenly still for a moment, not even breathing. There was only the noise of him lapping furiously at her clit.

Then, a high-pitched shriek came from deep in her throat, her face reddening. She lift her head and hips up like she was curling up her body, and then with a gasp fell back onto the bed. Her body shook uncontrollably, her stomach quaked, and she panted for breath between repetitious high-pitched yelps. She was coming hard.

He didn't stop, just stayed latched onto her clit, licking and sucking, breathing harshly through his nose, looking up the length of her quaking body. He was merciless in his attention to her orgasm, driving it even as it looked like she couldn't take it, but she rode it. She had no choice but to ride it, bound to the bed, her legs spread, helpless to the lapping of his tongue.

"Please... please...," she gasped and I wasn't sure if she wanted him stop or continue.

He kept going and she pressed her head back into the bed. Her body tensed again and then shook in a rhythm with his tongue and then broke off and she fell into the bed again, her body jerking uncontrollably, her stomach twitching, her breasts rising and falling with her panting breaths. She pulled on the rope hard like she wanted to pull her hands free but they weren't coming free. She thrashed in frustration and then stretched her hands over her head resigned to the binds.

He suddenly stopped and gave her pussy one long lick and rose to his knees. His cock stuck out hard, longer and thicker than mine, more than he'd admitted. The circumcised skin seemed to be stretched around his cock tightly like it was too hard. He grabbed her thighs and lift her butt up off the bed then moved towards her as she lay exhausted on the bed.

Her pussy was wet and open and he plunged right into her, sliding into her almost all the way. She gave a slight groan but lay still, as he thrust into her deep like he was taking advantage of her limp body and open waiting pussy.

I moved closer without thinking, feeling that ball of excitement swirling in my stomach, feeling very aware of my penis hanging thick and heavy, and looked at another man's cock penetrating my wife's pussy. I had watched my own cock moving in and out of her many times. I had watched her penetrated by many toys and objects. I loved the sight of it. This was something entirely different. It was exciting in a way nothing else had been. Her pussy looked perfect like that. I never felt a desire for her stronger than that moment.

Her pussy was dripping wet, her labia swollen and red with arousal. Her clit was hard and gleaming wet. His thick cock had spread her open easily, her pussy grasping onto him snugly. I saw two large veins, one down the side, one along the top, running along the shaft of his cock. The thick root of his cock protruded from her.

I watched as he slid out of her, his thick head just becoming visible, and then he stroked back into her in a long, swift gliding motion, going as deep as he could in that position. My world was focused on the sight of him sliding into her and all I could feel was the deluge of sensations in my cock and the buzzing of excitement in my head.

Then, he shifted closer to her, his butt hovering over his feet, his thighs spread around her, and he tilted her body towards me. He wrapped his furthest arm around her thigh and lifted enough so she shifted slightly onto her side closest to me, putting her on display for me.

I looked up and he was watching me intently, those normally cool eyes now sparkling and wide. Was he looking for acknowledgment from me? I nodded as if he was. Then, with a grin he looked away from me and back at her. Holding her firmly in his one arm he slid his other hand up and down her body from her stocking-clad legs to her stomach and over her breasts, leaving his cock inside of her, his pelvis pressed against her.

She sighed and shifted on the bed, turning towards me even more. He lifted her leg up so it was on his shoulder and she was almost on her side, one arm stretched across her cheek with her head lying on the other arm.

When he started fucking her, the first few strokes were calm and measured as if he was feeling the width and depth of her, exploring her. He moved his cock in and out of her, twisting his hips, plunging down and into her, up and into her, swirling inside of her. Her pussy took him in greedily and she whimpered each time he slid out and sighed when he plunged back into her.

I was mesmerized by it, by the motion of him sliding in and out of her, of their bodies moving together, her hips trying to match his own twisting movements. I was locked on it and nothing could have distracted me. There was nothing else. There was only another's man hard cock emerging from and disappearing back inside of my wife's pussy.

Then, as if he'd prepared her for his cock he started suddenly pounding in and out of her. He just pulled out slowly as he had done previously, then shoved into her hard, pulled the full length of his shaft out, and slammed back into her. They were not as measured as those first several strokes, just hard fucking.

He held her leg on his shoulder tightly and he pushed her other thigh wide apart, spreading her legs wide, offering a perfect view to me. Her body was shoved roughly back and forth on the bed.

"Unnhh... unnhh... unnh...," she grunted.

He was quiet except for the harsh breathing through his nose, his mouth clenched shut. He stared at her like he was trying to penetrate her with his eyes too, penetrate her entire body. She started to come back to life with the hard fucking, breathing harder, stretching her leg out on his shoulder, her high-heeled shoe pointed in the air, her thighs taught, shifting her hips subtly to take him in deeper when he pushed forward.

He had pushed her forward on the bed and she was able to raise her elbows over her face as she pulled against the ropes. He shifted backwards and pulled her back against him, impaling her on him, and stretching her arms tight again. She twisted her hands as if trying to slip from the ropes but they wouldn't come free. She knew she wouldn't get free, but trying was part of the turn-on.

He paused the hard fucking for a moment as he leaned forward, placing his hands on the bed at her sides, her leg sliding along his shoulder and started shoving down and into her. She moved her hips to match his new position, to take him in deeper. She cried out loudly once when he sank into her deep, so deep his hips slapped against her, and there was no part of his cock visible, all of it inside of her. I knew he was pressing against her cervix then. To do the same I had to practically fold her in half and thrust as deep as I could. Then I could somewhat grind against her cervix which she loved when she was highly aroused.

With him I could tell he was hitting her cervix each time he sank into her. He wasn't pulling out far, just enough to create a hard thrust back into her. She hooked her closest leg over his arm, turning more onto her back and raised and lowered her hips to meet him.

They hit a hard and steady rhythm. The bed squeaked in agony beneath them. The headboard rocked against the wall. She was panting hard, now completely awake and aroused again. Her body shook with the force of his thrusts, her breasts swaying, her feet dangling in the air, her head rocking back and forth. She pulled on the ropes angrily and made bestial grunting noises.

I'd never seen her like that before. Did she act like this but I didn't notice in the heat of the moment? Was it the way he fucked her? Did she somehow know it was someone else and it turned her on more? I didn't know the exact reasons but it was all so different in exciting ways I hadn't imagined. Just imagining her being fucked by another man had excited me. Seeing her penetrated. Being able to observe her more closely and take pleasure in her own excitement without being distracted by taking my own pleasure while giving her pleasure. That I had expected. This was more. She was getting fucked like she hadn't before, or at least not from me. It was more than just the size of his cock, but the way he fucked her. I should have expected this but hadn't and that made it all more exciting.

He started sweating and a few drops fell from his face to her chest where one dripped down between her breasts. His body was tense, the muscles standing out like cords, as he held himself over her, his shoulders and arms bulging, his butt flexing. His face was tense as he held his mouth closed tightly, trying to make no noises, breathing hard through his nose. He looked down at her, staring at her face for several hard strokes, at how her head was pushed back and forth by the force of his thrusts, as she arched her neck and made those low grunting noises, and looked down her body, watching her breasts sway, glistening with their sweat, and then lowering his head further to look down between their bodies to see the shaft of his cock emerging from her pussy through her tightly trimmed blonde pubic hair and then plunge back into her, their bodies smacking together.

"Deeper," she panted, partly pleading, partly demanding.

He shifted his body so she was lying flat on her back. She slid her far leg off his shoulder and he sat up, grabbing her thighs and pulling them around his waist. He put his hands back on the mattress at her sides, his arms straight, holding himself up at an angle and she raised her legs so she was gripping his sides with her knees, her feet crossed and hooked at his lower back. They didn't stop fucking the entire time, barely losing rhythm, his cock only coming out of her further as he shifted position, and then jamming into her once they were settled.

"Yessss..." she practically hissed as he thrust into her hard and deep.

Their bodies were joined as tightly as they could get. He pulled a couple of inches out of her and then pushed into her, twisting his hips, his pelvis pressed to hers, rubbing her clit as he ground against her. Her thighs ran along his hips and sides, her butt turned up towards him, and from the side of the bed I could clearly see his cock plunging in and out of her, rising and falling, his balls smacking against her butt.

She writhed beneath him, pulling against the ropes, struggling as if she wanted to get out of the ropes, get out from under him, playing out some forced fantasy in her head, while her hips moved as much as they could beneath him to take him inside of her deep and grind against him.

She panted and grunted. She gasped once when he slammed into her particularly hard and twisted his hips, probably grinding against her cervix even harder. He did it again and again and she arched her back and swung her arms furiously trying to pull out of the ropes.

He kept driving into her like a machine, propped over her, his arms straight, his hands grasping tightly at the mattress, his thighs flexing as he thrust into her over and over again. He was still looking down between their bodies, studying how they moved together, how his cock moved in and out of her, paying no attention to how she thrashed on the bed and yanked on the ropes, just fucking her and fucking her hard.

She caught him by surprise when she came. She suddenly lowered her legs and wrapped them around his lower back, her feet pressing into his butt, and held him against her tightly so he couldn't move even as he pushed back against her, and she pulled against the ropes tightly, her elbows bent, and she let out a noise caught between a deep groan and high-pitched shriek.

He grunted once and pressed his lips back together as he tried to pull out from her but she held him tight, her hips thrusting and grinding, pressing him inside of him, locking him there. He looked at her face, his eyes showing surprise and bliss, and he stopped trying to pull away, let her jerk beneath him, let her feed her own orgasm, riding it around him, writhing and spasming.

When she started to relax he tried to pull back a bit and she grabbed onto him and started fucking him, pushing her hips back and forth, up and down, drawing out her orgasm, and he did his best to match her, moving an inch or two inside of her so I could barely see the root of his cock.

His face became taut and he threw his head back. His back muscles tensed and he became still for a moment as she moved around him. His hands grabbed at the sheets. He seemed like he was about to fall on her, then caught himself. He shoved into her hard and his whole body became stiff. She kept jerking her hips fast in those small tight thrusts trying to pull him in deeper, resisting each time he pulled back a bit to push into her again.

He dropped his head and his back arched up and stiffened and I knew he was coming inside of her, coming deep inside of her. She held him tightly with her legs so he had no choice but to grind deep inside of her, spurting his semen against her cervix as he rubbed against it.

"Yes... yes... yes...," she chanted over and over again as he pumped his seed into her, as deep as he possibly could.