Wife Blindfolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips were pressed together tightly and his face was bright red as if he were holding back some bellowing yell. He kept staring into her face as he came, looking at her as if seeing something wonderful, the first thing to surprise him in a long time. His hips rolled and jerked on their own, rubbing his cock inside of her, spurting again and again, his balls pulled up tight against his body.

I was almost in shock as I watched another man come inside my wife. I imagined his seed squirting inside of her, pooling against her cervix, filling her, squishing between his cock and her pussy, her pussy grasping him tightly, and I felt more than just sexual excitement, but some kind of fulfillment, almost transcendent. I didn't want to just jerk off to what I was seeing. I wanted to be absorbed by it. I wanted to be overwhelmed. I felt something more than just sexual arousal which was selfish and often distracting. I just wanted to bathe in the excitement the two of them had generated, something much more electric and fulfilling than any ejaculation I'd ever had.

With a loud sigh, she relaxed and her legs just fell to the bed, her thighs spread wide around him. His body shivered as the remnants of the orgasm passed over him, making her shiver as well. He lowered his head, showing the first signs of fatigue and opened his mouth to breathe heavily. Several drips of sweat dropped from his face onto her chest and neck.

"Mmmm... baby...," she sighed contentedly.

She moved her hips subtly around him and his body jerked uncontrollably. He pushed himself up, straightening his back, his thighs spread around her butt so he was still inside of her. He looked down at where they were joined and then slid his hands up and down her thighs from her stockings to the bare skin of her upper thighs. She sighed and nestled into the bed.

He slowly shifted his hips back so his softening dick slid out of her, making her gasp when it flopped out. A stream of semen leaked from her and ran down onto the sheets. He grabbed his dick in one hand and massaged it up and down. He squeezed a few more squirts of come onto her pussy and then rubbed it in with the head of his dick, moving over her clit, making her shake and laugh. He pushed it back inside of her, holding the soft shaft with his fingers and moved it in and out of her a few more times before pulling out again.

Then, he slowly backed off the bed until he was standing on the floor. He stood there for a moment, catching his breath, looking over her body, staring mostly at her pussy leaking his semen. She was lying languidly on the bed, her arms relaxed by her head, her legs wide, her chest rising and falling with deep breaths. She almost seemed to be asleep.

He looked at me and there was an understanding between us that hadn't been there before. I had worried there might be shame or regret, but there was none of that. We were connected in some way. We had barely talked before and might never see each other again, but we knew each other in that moment.

With a slight nod of his head and a tired but sly grin he turned away and slowly left the room.

"You going somewhere, baby," Sarah said softly.

I quietly moved to the foot of the bed.

"No. I'm right here," I said.

"Oh," she said. "I thought I heard you leaving."

She stretched out, her hands pushing against the head board and her feet pointing off the edge of the bed and then relaxed again.

"That was incredible," she said.

"Yes it was," I said.

I turned around, looking out of the bedroom for the bartender but didn't see him. I looked down at her and felt a love for her so much different than I'd felt before. I felt I knew her better. I had seen a part of her I had never seen before. I'd helped to give her a type of pleasure she hadn't experienced before, even if she didn't know exactly why or what had happened.

I got into the bed and lay beside her on my side, facing her. I propped my head up on one arm so I could look down at her body. I started caressing her with the other hand, lightly moving over her stomach and breasts and sides. She sighed and moved over closer to me.

"Are you going to untie me?" she asked.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

I looked at the ropes to see if they'd tightened any or if she'd tangled her hands up in them. They looked fine.

"No," she said. "Just wondering."

Instead I took off her blindfold slowly, pulling it over her hair, and then dropped it on the bed. She held her eyes closed for a bit and then slowly opened them, getting used to the light.

She turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were tired but glowing with a satisfied hunger. I touched her face and we kissed softly.

We kissed for a while, our mouths opening more, our tongues eventually touching, and my hand moved from her face down her body, cupping a breast, softly rubbing a nipple. She sighed into my mouth, kissed me hard, and then pulled back.

"Are you already wanting to go again?" she asked, a smile on her lips.

I looked down between our bodies, at my erection I'd been rubbing against her butt.

"If you can," I said, sliding my hand down between her legs.

She gasped when my fingers lightly brushed over her clitoris.

"That's not very fair," she said with a grin.

She closed her eyes and shifted on the bed as my fingers slid further down and entered her, making her gasp.

"I can stop if you want," I said.

"I'm tied up," she sighed. "You can do whatever you want."

I grabbed her leg closest to me and lifted it over my waist as I moved in closer to her and she shifted her hips towards me. I felt her wet soaked pussy, knowing I was touching another man's semen and that a lot was still inside of her. I grabbed my erection and rubbed the head between her labia, over her opening, coating the head.

When I entered her, I slid in so easily it was bliss and my whole body shuddered. I almost came immediately thinking about being where another man had just been. I had to hold still, buried half inside her and ran my hand up and down her leg draped over me, touching her stocking, lifting her foot to touch her shoe, then lowering it softly and slid my hand down her stocking to her garters, over her waist to her stomach and then down to her pussy again.

I touched her wet pussy and my own shaft buried inside of her. I had to pull out of her to stop from coming. I let my penis lay against her opening and slid my hand back and forth from one thigh to the other, lightly grazing her clit each time. She made light sighs as I touched her.

I opened her pussy wider with my hand and then pushed the head of my dick into her, gliding in easy with no direction or touch. I shifted my body down further and twisted my hips to push into her deeper. I started moving in and out of her like that, holding her open, pulling all the way out then sliding back in as far as I could. I had to go slowly to not come too soon.

She moaned and nestled her hips in closer to me and put her far leg over my legs. I moved my hand from her pussy to her thighs, wanting to feel the stockings as I fucked her, still pulling all the way out and sliding in again.

I thought of how the bartender had fucked her so hard and deep, and how I was now doing the exact opposite. Still she was enjoying it, luxuriating in it like a warm bath.

I'd never fucked a pussy so open and wet. I was on the edge of coming the entire time, pulling out for a few seconds sometimes to hold on until I finally decided I didn't want to hold on anymore.

I slid my arm around her waist, pulled her legs onto my hips and started fucking her harder. She stretched out her arms, grabbed onto the ropes and took me inside of her. I drove as deep as I could for several strokes until finally the come erupted down the length of my erection and burst inside of her. I'd never come so hard or for so long. I kept pushing into her as hard and deep as I could and my cock felt like it was pulsing and bulging as each surge of semen pumped down the length of me and into her.

She gave a small cry and I rubbed her clit bringing her a small orgasm, making her pussy tighten around me, threatening to push me out, as I pushed into her, so I had to hold still as she came, my cock still pumping stream after stream of come into her.

It passed over her quickly and her pussy relaxed but I still squirt into her several more times, small jerks that made my body shake. I thought of my semen now inside of her mixed with the bartender's and pushed into her deeper, unleashing another spurt inside of her.

I didn't move until my dick inevitably shrank and fell out of her. Then, I moved my body from beneath her legs and up the bed to untie the ropes. When her hands were loose she turned onto her side to face me, put her leg over my hip and her hand on my head to stroke my hair.

We lay there tangled in each other for a while. As she fell asleep I lay there thinking about what had happened, what I had done. I looked to the doorway wondering if I'd see the bartender standing there watching. I wondered why I was disappointed that he wasn't.