Wife Cheated Again, and I Watched

Story Info
I facilitated a scenario so I could spy on my wife cheating.
3.3k words
4.11
55.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, after my wife's extremely detailed account of her weekend affair with her ex-boyfriend, I couldn't put into context exactly how I was feeling. I was overcome by anxiety. My takeaway was that even though I could adequately provide for Ericka financially & emotionally, I could no longer provide for her physically. She had never gotten over her ex, and now that they have been re-acquainted it was just a matter of time before they would connect again.

So I asked her point blank if she still wanted to be married, and where this left us as a couple. Her reply was both predictable and sobering:

Ericka: "Yes, I do. I still love you. But honestly I can't stop thinking about this weekend Josh. The reason I was able to give you such explicit details is because it's all I think about. 24/7. The way he fucks me leaves me feeling powerless and only wanting more from him. It's always been this way."

She didn't even have to say it. The facts of her weekend recap were clear as crystal in this regard. I mean... while he was fucking her he asked her, as directly as anyone could possibly ask, if she would leave me for him. And her emphatic reply of "yes" should have been all a self-respecting guy needed to pack up and never see her again. But my obsession with how he was able to get her off was becoming uncontrollable.

Why though? Was my fixation on this because I loved her so much? Was it from deep-seeded feelings of inadequacy? Was I transforming into a weak, pathetic, spineless definition of a husband... giving way for this ex-boyfriend to do what he pleases to my own wife at every open opportunity?

I gave her some space the rest of the evening & night, and told her that it would be best for us both to think hard about our relationship and just how much these interludes have changed things in our marriage. I remember asking myself two distinct questions:

Do I tell her that I am not the kind of guy to be settling for such disrespectful actions against me, and just leave? Or do I stay, and tell her that her happiness is what's most important to me? All while hoping, deep inside, that they find ways to be together & continue to have sex in the same manner they did from this past weekend?

That next morning, I began to execute my plan. I went into our room where she was sleeping & gently woke her up. I told her that I loved her, and that I wanted to work through this. I told her that she would need to cut her ex-boyfriend off for good & that we would need to start over in order to save our marriage. She agreed, hugged & kissed me, and said that she would since I was the bigger man for knowing the value & difficulty of forgiveness. This was an absolute facade, on both sides, as we both clearly knew she couldn't possibly stay loyal to me as long as her ex boyfriend was even remotely in the picture and still interested in her.

So I did what any other self-loathing, weak minded & tiny-ego individual would. I told her that I needed to go out of town for work and that I would be gone for a couple nights. My plan being, of course, to facilitate a situation where she would contact her ex and arrange for some 1 on 1 time with him.

I've never partaken in any type of voyeur behavior before... so I furiously researched all the best methods to cover my tracks and make her think I was actually away. While really being close, so close in fact, that I could see with my own eyes in the moment what he does to her.

That morning I actually bought a real plane ticket, printed the itinerary, and set it on the kitchen counter... very visible to where Ericka could see them and feel secure that I was for sure leaving town. I went to a local security system store & bought three (3) wireless spy-microphones (not cameras) that provide high-quality audio transmission. I placed the microphones strategically throughout the house with hopes that she would have a phone conversation with her ex & make plans on how / where they would meet. I put odds at 50/50 for this. I then packed a bag in front of her, and lied telling her I was going to the airport.

I got in the car, activated the voice recognition on the wireless microphones I had placed throughout the house. Bingo. Not five minutes after I had left, Ericka received a phone call from her ex.

Ericka: "Hey stranger. I got your text yesterday... sorry I didn't call you back. Josh was here. It killed me not being able to get back to you for so long"

Ex boyfriend: "So when are you coming to see me?"

Ericka: "You won't believe it, but Josh is headed out of town on business for the next two nights! I can meet you anywhere you want."

Ex boyfriend: "Good. Drive to the Alliance Hotel & Suites outside of Jacksonville. Pay for the room & be there in five hours. I can stay there tonight & tomorrow night."

Ericka: "Oh my God I can't believe I'm doing this!! I cannot wait to see you baby."

And just like that, Ericka commited to two more nights of cheating on me. And I knew exactly when and where she would be. I could not control myself, as I raced through the next steps of what to do. I've never wanted to see something so badly in my entire life. So I immediately asked myself, do I want to set up some type of hidden camera equipment in their room? Or perhaps, do I go all the way & actually try to hide in the room while they're going at it??

I quickly thought of the consequences of either option. Both could be irreparable. But I had to see Ericka get fucked. I was obsessed with visualizing how someone could satisfy her the way she had been satisfied this weekend.

So I made up my mind. I was going to be in that room. So I quickly looked up the hotel, and decided right then and there to drive to the property myself in advance of Ericka and her ex boyfriend arriving. I was flying down the highway, easily doing 90-95mph in my car with no regard for traffic. Ericka was still at home, and I was able to listen on the hidden recording equipment while driving, hearing the details of her reservation. I then arrived to the Alliance Hotel & Suites where they were set to rendezvous in just 3 hours & 45 minutes.

On the fly, I went into the hotel & pretended to be her ex boyfriend... and used all the information Ericka supplied on her reservation call to acquire a key. Boom. I got the key, and was headed to her room on the 13th floor... about to witness my wife cheat on me with another man... completely unbeknownst to them both.

This room could not have been any more perfect for my planned visual. There were two closets, one with a full-length sliding mirror by the front door. Can't do anything with that one. The other had plantation-style louver doors, that would allow me to see everything from the inside. Just a few feet to the right of the bed! Not noticeable at all from within the rest of the suite. Perfect. There was even a giant AC unit inside the closet, that had enough room for me to crouch behind... decreasing my chances even more for being seen.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. All of this was happening so fast. Ericka was always very punctual, and I knew it wouldn't be long before she arrived. Five minutes went by. Then 10 minutes. Then 20. I was aroused to points I didn't think physically possible. And then I heard the key-card being swiped in the door, and the lock detaching as someone entered the room. I had a lump the size of a grapefruit in my throat. It was Ericka, and she looked spectacular.

Ericka was talking to her ex on her cell, telling him that she was in the room.

Ericka: "I'm here. This hotel is beautiful. Just as nice as the one from the wedding last weekend."

Ex boyfriend: "Don't get too excited about the rest of the hotel. I'm not planning on leaving this room with you."

Ericka: "Me either baby. God, just please fuck me again like you did last weekend."

Ex boyfriend: "Be there soon."

Ericka literally had no idea I was there. Incredible. She completely undressed right in front of the closet I was standing in. Even though I've seen her naked thousands of times, she looked sexier than ever. Her thin waist, shapely hips, and beautiful fair-skin breasts are something special. She's beautiful. And just as I was standing there admiring her, and reminded of all the wonderful times we shared together, she was simultaneously slipping away from me forever with every second that passed. She laid there on top of the mattress, completely naked waiting for her lover to enter the room and have his way with her.

Just seconds later after laying down on her side, I could hear another key card being inserted into the lock. There he was. A big guy... all of 6'3 and 210lbs. Good looking, also light skinned & extremely confident. He seemed like a man of few words. He told Ericka to stay on the bed, and that she was looking good.

Ericka suggested that he step closer to the bed, and that he take off his shirt. He agreed. Shirtless, Ericka popped up from her side and got on all fours... crawling towards him asking him how he wanted his dick sucked. He replied "aggressively." Ericka smiled & nodded in agreement as she began to remove his belt & slide his pants down.

Ericka: "For God's sake. How the fuck is your dick this big??"

Ex Boyfriend: "You know you like it, Ericka."

Ericka: "Obviously." As she began to jerk off his shaft & place it into her mouth

I could not believe what was happening. I quickly experienced feelings of regret, watching my beautiful wife perform oral sex on another man. Another man who could very likely whoop my ass if he knew I was here. But my regret quickly turned to excitement, as Ericka began to furiously suck his cock. She was still on all fours, sucking him off super aggressively just like he demanded. While stroking his shaft with her other hand. I can see both of them perfectly, and Ericka's head is bobbing up and down like an engine piston.

This went on for at least 10 minutes. Unbelievably, her ex boyfriend is completely stoic during this. And Ericka is the one moaning with pleasure as she continues to suck him off. He's telling her what to do, and I for sure would have came by this point given how emphatically Ericka was blowing him. This guy was every bit of 9 inches hard, and thick too. Every couple minutes she would take a quick break, and suck on his balls while stroking his dick with a free hand.

He then asked Ericka to look at him, his dick still in her mouth. I could not believe I was witnessing this. He told her he was going to start fucking her. She replied:

Ericka: "How do you want to give it to me?"

Ex boyfriend: "Me on top, you on your back."

Ericka: "Ok, I'm wet... but do you want me to put lube on my pussy?"

Ex Boyfriend: "Yes."

So Ericka, thinking ahead, had some lube beside the bed and quickly squeezed some on her fingertips. She then rubbed it on the inside of her already wet vagina lips. Her ex boyfriend was on both knees, in-between her legs waiting for her to finish. He had a condom in his hand, and told her to open the wrapper and put it on his dick so he could shove it in. She did .

I could not wait for it to begin. The build up to this was driving me completely insane. And then, just like that, it happened. Ericka let out a yelp as he slid his dick into her pussy. All 9 inches. She was moaning immediately as he began to pound her from the top.

Ericka: "Oh my God baby! Fuck me baby! God, right there baby!"

He was already hammering her with a frenetic pace. Ericka was cursing like a drunken sailor... at every thrust to the point I knew half the guests could hear them. I'm hard as a rock, staring at disbelief that what I'm witnessing is actually happening. My wife had completely forgotten about me, and wanted nothing more than to continue being satisfied from her ex boyfriend.

Then he pulled out, and dragged Ericka by her legs 90 degrees to the left so he could stand upright on the floor. Ericka's back still on the mattress. He lifted both of her legs up, her left leg next to his right ear and her right leg next to his left ear, holding her hips. He thrusted his cock back inside her. I am looking right at this guy, with nothing but the hotel shutters between us. Ericka is on her back, and he's giving it to her. He's ripped, full six-pack and a very built chest and arms. He's telling her that she's his little bitch. Ericka agrees. She's screaming in agreement with every objectifying word he says to her. I can't take my eyes off of them for a second. She's orgasming and screaming his name as he continues to pound her.

Ericka is becoming extremely loud. She was never, ever loud with me when we had sex. So he crouches down, bending her legs at the knee, so he can kiss her. Not stopping or even slightly slowing down his pace. Still on her back, Ericka shoves her tongue down his throat while he continues to fuck her. They disconnect their kiss & Ericka cries out how much she liked that. He replies that he only kissed her so she would shut the fuck up! Holy crap... I can't believe he talks to her like this. And that she actually likes being talked to that way. This is so different from how Ericka and I have sex.

He stops thrusting and tells her that he wants to fuck her from behind. She immediately gets off her back and bends over on all fours again. This time Ericka is looking directly at my direction in the closet. They have absolutely no idea that I'm in the room. He begins to fuck her again. He's standing on the floor behind her, and Ericka is bent over on all fours on top of the bed. He's tall, so the fact that she's on all fours on the mattress while he's standing on the carpet is essentially a perfect height. It's as if they are both looking right at me.

He's pounding her harder. I can see her hips are red from him grabbing her so tightly. Ericka is perfectly posed in the doggystyle position. Her ass is perched up, his hands remain firmly grabbing her waist, and her hands placed close together on the mattress so she can push back on his huge dick in-between thrusts. Her eyes are closed, chin up and head turned slightly to the right, and he's looking right at her. He's fucking the shit out of her now. Her big tits flying everywhere with every thrust. Ericka's shrieking:

Ericka: "Don't fucking stop baby!! Please don't fucking stop!!"

Ex Boyfriend: "I already told you to shut the fuck up, the entire level can hear you!"

He then smacked her right ass cheek, with his right hand, hard. So hard that she screamed in pain. I was a millisecond away from crashing through the closet door to punch him in his smug, sweaty face. But I immediately saw that Ericka loved it. I cannot believe how hard he is fucking her. I've never, ever given it to her like this before. At the same time, I've never seen Ericka enjoy sex like this before either, as she is being completely overwhelmed with pleasure.

He then stopped for a brief moment, and told her to move her ass forward towards the closet I was in, so he could get off his feet and onto his knees on top of the mattress too. And from behind, he shoved his hard 9 inch dick back inside her. Ericka is still on her hands and knees, right in front of me and staring in my direction. He grabbed her neck with his left arm and grabbed her tits with his right. Continuing to fuck the shit out of her. While kissing & sucking her her ears. He's so much bigger than her, but his grip on her is solid as continues to fuck the daylights out of her from the rear.

Ericka, completely naked and no more than 6 feet in front of the closet doors facing me, was being completely owned by this guy. He continued talking to her:

Ex Boyfriend: "Tell me you like it from the back. Tell me not to stop."

Ericka: "Oh Fuck!! Please, don't fucking stop!!"

Ex Boyfriend: "Tell me how good my dick feels."

Ericka: "Give me your dick baby! Keep giving me your big dick baby! Oh my God baby!!

Unbelievably, for at least the next 20 minutes straight, I watched in absolute astonishment as this guy continued to fuck Ericka doggystyle right in front of my face. He was pounding her so hard that I thought the mattress was going to be dislodged from the bed frame. Every time she proceeded to scream uncontrollably he would spank her, and she would faceplant into the disheveled sheets & comforter at his command. Resting on her elbows, but ass perfectly perched in the air so he could continue fucking her.

Ex boyfriend: "Scream in the fucking bedsheets Ericka. Your pissing me off!"

Biting as hard as she can on the linens, Ericka did exactly as she was told. The sight and sound of his pelvis slamming into her perfectly round ass while she's bent over is incredible. How the fuck can this guy go so long while in this position?

He then tells her he's about to cum. She begs him not to stop. But he's had enough. He pulls out & pops up onto both feet... standing straight up on the bed. She turns around immediately on just her knees, and begins stroking his penis with her right hand. His dick is right next to her open mouth, and he begins to moan loudly. And then it was over, as he must have ejaculated 11-12 times all over her face & auburn colored hair.

I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Trying to contemplate what I had just seen, and trying to get a grip on the type of guy I was transforming into. I just witnessed my young, beautiful wife get fucked in the most objectifying fashion by another man. And she absolutely loved every second of it. As reality continued to set in, I could hear them talking softly to each other. But surprisingly I did not try to hear. In that moment, I could only focus on myself and how I could possibly go on having experienced something like I just did.