Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife cheats on drunk husband.
3.4k words
4.37
55.2k
39

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a long leisurely bath after checking on Vic and realising that he was out cold and was unlikely to wake up anytime soon. I cleaned my lady parts and my rear end thoroughly to ensure that there was nothing of Mohan left in me. At one point, I wondered if I should give myself an enema to clear my rectum of his cum, but then let it be. My sphincter would have to hold it all in, I decided.

Nearly an hour later, I was hungry and tired. As I fixed myself a sandwich in the kitchen, I felt as if someone or something was looking at me. I looked out of the window and spotted no one there. Maybe it was just my tired nerves playing games with me. But pretty soon, I had that feeling again.

I was dressed in a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt and decided I wanted a proper check, so opening the door, I stepped out of the kitchen and into our rear yard. There was no one there. That feeling of being spied upon persisted even as I turned around to head back in. I turned again and carefully saw everything in the lawn. And finally spotted them. Hiding behind some bushes around a tree were three boys, who I presume, had seen me earlier in the morning. Smiling, I looked around to see if I could spot some others. Sure enough, up in the tree were two of them. I now had a fan following and they were eager to see me naked.

But not today. Today my body had had enough.

Smiling, I stepped back inside and sat at the kitchen counter and ate my sandwich and had a glass of milk. Stuffed, I patted my belly and went into the drawing room and lay down on the sofa and fell asleep.

I woke up nearly four hours later when Vic shook me awake. He still looked groggy.

"Honey, can you make me a cup of black coffee? I have a splitting headache."

I made a cup for both of us and we sat down and enjoyed the coffee.

A little later, Vic, feeling better now, got dressed. He had to go meet some friends and said that he would be back before 8pm. No worries, it was just noon and I had enough work on my hands to help me pass the time. Actually, I had nothing to do. All I could think of was putting the clothes into the washing machine and then letting it do its magic while I went back to sleep.

I did whatever chores I had (I keep my house spotlessly clean), and then before stepping into the bedroom, decided to see if my fan club was still there or not.

It's amazing how youngsters can ignore the weather conditions, if they set their mind on something. Sure enough, all five of them were there. Hoping for a glimpse of me.

I smiled and wondered if I should put on a show for them now that Vic was out of the house and I was all alone? Heck, why not?

Stepping into the bedroom, I pulled away the curtains and standing in front of the huge bay windows, stripped naked and began playing with my breasts. From the tree and the bush, the boys had a straight, unhindered view of my bedroom. Sure enough, all the playing with myself had me aroused and I decided I needed some release, so, lying down on the bed, with my legs spread, I began fingering myself to an orgasm.

I came in a few minutes with a loud wail, which I am sure the boys heard.

The boys had had their show and now I wanted to sleep. So, lying back in bed, I pulled a cover on myself and dozed off.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. The boys had seen me naked twice, they had seen me finger myself, that was all they were going to get.

Later in the evening when I woke up, I wondered if the boys were still there. If they were, they must be hungry, I thought. It was becoming dark outside and being somewhat of a traditional woman, I put on some clothes before drawing the curtains and turning on the lights.

I stepped out into the backyard to see if the boys were there. Nope. They had all gone. I walked up to the bush to be doubly sure and looked up at the tree. The boys had left a mess there. Packets of wafers and bottles of coke and Limca lay littered around the bush. Boys, always leaving a mess everywhere, whether it is eating or fucking a woman. I cleaned up after them and brought the stuff into the garbage.

Vic returned home around 830pm and took me out for dinner. Thai food and back home a fuck session with Vic ended the day.

The next morning, Vic was ready before I was even awake. Kissing me softly, he woke me up and told me that he was headed to office and that he may be late. Vic leaving early and returning late made me wonder if he was having an affair on the sly. It wasn't as if there weren't women around him that weren't good looking. In fact, some of the women from his office were real stunners, unlike me. All I had was a slim but curvy body with a decently sized pair of breasts and a pair of hips that fell away from my waist as if they wanted to have an existence of their own. But to be honest, deep inside, I was in love with the way my hips and my butt curved and how it swung when I walked. That rear end of mine was what had made me the small town's favourite girl. I knew boys lusted after me, but I had warded them off and had not given in to them. My virginity was for my husband alone. And on our wedding night, I had gifted him that, though he had to guide me and teach me how to have sex. What I had found a little odd was when he had asked me to suck his penis. That was initially a bit of a problem, but then, for his pleasure, I had gotten used to it and would off and on give him oral sex even though I myself didn't get to cum.

But Mohan, that bastard ruined me. Now, I was going to expect an orgasm every time I had sex. That wasn't fair.

Back to the day. Vic left. I was alone at home again. Hungry, I decided to make a banana shake for myself. Some almonds, a banana and a glassful of milk in the mixer and off we go. But it wasn't that easy. The mixer's lid wasn't screwed on tight and it ended up spilling most of the shake on me and around the mixie. I had milk shake all over my face, my tee shirt and in my hair. Without thinking about it, I took off the sticky tee shirt and began cleaning up. My breasts hung loose and swayed as I moved.

First I washed my face in the kitchen basin. Now, the basin is right under the window. It didn't cross my mind to check outside first before I began washing my face. The boys from the previous day were back in position and were getting a good look at my swaying breasts. Oblivious of this fact, I continued washing my face and my hair. It was only when I was satisfied that the shake had been washed off that I looked up. Imagine my surprise when I saw three boys standing behind the bush staring all goggle eyed at me.

I should have covered myself up. Instead, having forgotten that I was topless, I raised my right hand and waved at them. They waved back at me. The realisation of what was happening hit me hard when I turned and began wiping my breasts with my tee shirt. Shocked, I turned around and looked at them again. Only this time, the boys were walking towards the house.

I had to think fast, but I was in absolute shock. I stood there petrified, knowing not what the boys had planned for me.

As they reached the door, I moved and opened the door for them.

The three of them stood there in front of me. They were all dressed in loose shorts and tee shirts and there I was standing in front of them in my shorts and my breasts hanging bare.

"Hello, aunty," one of them said.

"H..h..hello..." I stammered back.

"We've been seeing you since yesterday and want to tell you that you are the most beautiful thing we've seen ever," one of them said.

"Thank you," I said, turning red, I didn't know what to do with these boys. Mohan was different. He was a man, here, I had a bunch of 20-something-year-olds standing in front of my half-naked body.

"Can we come in?"

"Uh... yes... sure," I said as I took a step backwards.

I could see that the boys were enamoured with my breasts. They never once looked me into eye. All they had eyes for were my breasts. I could see that they were getting a little cramped in their shorts, but I wasn't going to let them do anything to me. They were kids, for god's sake.

"We want to ask you a favour."

"Huh? What? What favour?"

"We want to see you completely naked up close. We've already seen you naked once yesterday, but that wasn't such a good sight through the window. We'd much rather see you naked right now. We've already seen your breasts. All you have to do is remove your shorts. Would you oblige?"

I had half a mind to tell them to get out. But somewhere deep inside, the dormant slut in me woke up.

"On one condition. You will not have sex with me."

"Agreed," the trio said in unison.

"But we also want to touch," said one of them.

"Touch is ok, but no sex," I told them.

"Where do you want me to get naked?"

"Right here. Take off your shorts and lie down on the dining table."

Throwing away the tee shirt, I slipped my thumbs inside the waistband of my shorts and peeled them off. As I stepped out, the three boys moaned in unison.

I stood there for about half a minute before one of them asked me to turn around.

Something had come over me. At the boy's asking, I almost jumped and turned around. The boys could see the meat of my butt jiggle as it came to rest. Next, I roamed my hands all over my hips and squeezed my butt cheeks in the process spreading my ass crack a little and showing them my nether hole.

"Ooof... please lie down on the table."

I obliged. What came next was something I had not thought of.

As soon as I was settled on the dining table, the boys went to work on my body with their hands. They felt each and every part of my body. They squeezed it and pinched it and kissed it and even bit it.

"Lie down on your side, please."

Something had happened to me. I was quite enjoying the show. The boys were busy feeling me up and as I turned, one of them drew attention to my hips and caught hold of it and kneaded it as if it was dough. He spread my ass cheeks and planted a kiss on my nether hole and began licking it. The sheer sensation of his tongue on my butt hole began building an orgasm inside me.

One of them lifted my left leg, opening up my vagina and butt hole to view. One by one, they felt the smoothness of my lady parts. They sniffed at it like little pups sniff a morsel and then even tasted it.

"Delicious. I didn't know a woman could taste so sweet," one said.

Six hands, three tongues at work on my body were doing something to me. As they played with my vagina, I came closer and closer to an orgasm and finally let go. The damage was done. I lay there on the table quivering and moaning in ecstasy. The boys had drawn back their hands worried that I was getting a fit.

"What happened to you?" One of the asked as I came off my high.

"Oh nothing. I just had an orgasm. It's a part of sex," I said.

The boys then began rolling me sideways and seeing my breasts jiggle and called out each other's attention to different parts of my body. They were most awed by my breasts and how my narrow waist flowered into a wide pair of hips. One of them slapped my ass. I let out a yelp. It was painful but pleasurable.

"Do that again," I told him.

He slapped my ass again. This time, the others too joined in and began slapping my ass. Pretty soon, my alabaster ass had turned a beet root red.

"Can we do the same to your vagina?"

"It'll hurt, but let's try," I said as I lay down on my back and spread my legs apart. Two boys held my ankles in the opposite directions and the third boy gingerly slapped my vagina.

"You can slap it a little harder, it's ok," I said.

A few slightly stronger slaps later, my vagina had started turning red. That was when he stopped. A musky aroma was coming from my vagina now and the boy leaned forward and sniffed it.

Amid all of this, I could see that they all had tents growing in their shorts.

"Take off your shorts."

I didn't have to ask again. In a trice, three penises stood at attention in front of me. They weren't as well endowed as Mohan or Vic, but well, they were penises.

I reached out and caught hold of one and he immediately let loose his juvenile man seed on my hand and arm, eliciting a giggle from me.

"You have never done this, have you?"

"No, none of us have."

"Let me make a man out of the three of you then."

"How?"

"Here, put your penis in my vagina," I said spreading my legs as far apart as possible and giving them a good view of my wide open love box.

The one closest to me didn't have to be asked twice.

Like an amateur, he tried to shove it in, but failed as he poked around the outsides.

"Hold it with your hand and point it at the opening down there and push it in," I told him.

The boy understood and within seconds was embedded deep inside me.

Once in, I wrapped my legs around his back and held him in place.

"That's what a woman feels like inside," I said looking him in the eye.

But I guess the experience and the sensation was too much for him. The warmth of my pussy and his excitement got the better of him and he quickly shot his load inside me.

The third boy came next and took position between my legs. As he entered, I saw from the corner of my eye that the first boy had regained his erection and was eagerly awaiting his turn.

"You won't get a turn there," I said.

"That's unfair. Why not?"

"Because I have other plans for you."

The third boy between my legs came as quickly as the second one, dropping his load deep inside me.

As he pulled out, the first boy took position, but I put my foot on his chest and pushed him away.

"I told you I have other plans for you," I said as I got up on my elbow and turned around and got on my hands and knees.

"Put it in my asshole," I told the boy as I reached behind me and spread apart my ass cheeks.

Since I had already been opened up by Mohan, the boy found his entry easy and was buried in my rear end quickly.

"Now, move to and fro and in a rhythm," I told the boy as I looked over my shoulder.

He began moving and very quickly had built a steady pace and a beautiful rhythm. By now, my orgasm too was building up. I came before the boy showered my innards with his juice.

The three boys had had their fun for the day, I decided and told them that it was time for them to leave.

"But we want more."

"You've had enough."

"Pleaase," they begged.

"I want to do it in your asshole too," one of them said.

"Ok fine. Use me, but only once more for the three of you. Agreed?"

"Yes, after that we'll leave."

Now, I did not figure that since the boys had already come once, they would take slightly longer to cum again. That was my undoing.

As I got on my hands and knees and spread my ass cheeks, I felt one of them enter my asshole and begin his rhythm. He was going at it hard and deep in my groin, another orgasm was building up. I let go with a scream and bucked and bounced even as the boy ravaged my rear end and finally sprinkled his jizz inside me.

Before the second boy could take his position at my asshole, I was told to move so that the third boy, who hadn't had my pussy, could lie down under me.

"I've seen this in movies. There's a man under the woman and in his vagina and another in his asshole behind her. Let's try that."

"I've never done that before. And am sure it's not possible."

"I've seen it, let's try it, if not, we'll do it one by one."

Against my better judgement, I said ok and let them have their way. I had never been double penetrated before and here I was, about to do something that one of them was suggesting. I allowed the boy to lie down under me and stick his penis in my vagina.

As I squatted down on his penis, I felt the other boy poking at my asshole with his penis.

I reached back and helped him point it at the opening of my anus and let him slide in. At first it was a bit of a tight squeeze, but pretty soon, they were both in me. My groin was full.

The boy underneath began playing with my breasts even as the boy behind me held on to my waist as he pushed in and out of my anus. The boy behind me then moved his hands to my breasts and holding them pointed them at the boy under me, who in turn latched on to my left breast and began sucking hard and biting it. With his right hand, he squeezed the nipple of my right breast.

All this time, the two of them were fucking me. The third boy meanwhile was sitting on a table chair and watching the scene wide eyed.

Call it fate or call it good rhythm, the three of us orgasmed at the same time. The two boys shooting their man juice inside my groin and me screaming in pleasure as the waves of ecstasy picked up and threw me over the cliff of pleasure.

I had been fucked six times, one of which was a double penetration (which I honestly enjoyed, and made a note to try again with some other men, if I found those men).

True to their word, as soon as they pulled out of me, the boys put on their clothes and began saying their goodbyes to me. I was still in doggy position and breathless.

Before leaving, the boys, one by one licked my vagina and asshole kissed my ass as if paying homage at an altar.

With a grin that looked as if it had been shaped by a scimitar, the boys trooped out of the kitchen and into the rear yard. I was still on the dining table. My ass was still in the air and I was still breathless.

Somewhere deep inside, I knew that the three boys would be back soon. They had had a taste of a woman and would now want more of what she had to offer.