Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife cheats on drunk husband.
1.5k words
4.38
43.3k
36

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day passed in a daze. I couldn't sit since my butt was sore from all the spanking, so I opted to lie on my tummy with my butt covered in a soothing cream which I hoped would help reduce the redness a little. I had bathed and had found some of the boys' cum trickling down my legs. Using the hand shower, I had cleaned myself up thoroughly down there.

Vic came back around 9pm and without bothering to ask how my day was or what was for dinner, he took me to the bedroom where he proceeded to fuck me twice before finally asking if there was any food in the house. Dutifully, I had sucked him up after the first fuck and had allowed him to have his way with me. He had commented about how red my ass was and asked what I had done to it.

I had to lie, so I told him that I had been feeling as if I was not a dutiful wife, so I had slapped my ass with my hands and my slipper. That was a bad idea. Vic had proceeded to slap my ass red all over again. Trust me, it hurt, but at the same time, it aroused me to another level, especially since his penis was ploughing my vagina from behind. He called me all kinds of names and even said that he would turn me out of the house naked one day for the world to ravage me and that he would sell me to some of his friends since I was not a good wife and such stuff.

All of what he said registered somewhere in my head despite the wanton orgasmic cloud I was in.

Having fucked me a second time, he was hungry and slapping my ass, told me to get him some food. We had dinner and then like a pair of boring old husband and wife, we went off to sleep. The next morning, my butt was still red, but not hurting as much as I had thought it would.

As was his routine, Vic left for work around 8am and I was alone at home all over again. Curious, and perhaps at one level eager, I looked out of the kitchen window to see if you young fans were there. But no, they weren't. I guess they had had enough of me.

I went about my chores, only this time, I did them all absolutely naked with the window shades pulled away to let some natural light stream in. I took selfies of myself while naked and admired my own body in the photographs. I inserted the handle of a hairbrush in my vagina to masturbate and later, shoved the same handle into my anus and walked around the house, feeling the soft bristles rub against my thighs. Curious about sexual activities, I turned on the iPad and looked up some porn sites and saw the porn stars doing strange things. In one, I saw a woman insert two massive dildos into her anus and wondered what it would feel like having those two things deep inside me.

I made a mental note to find out if I could buy a couple of dildos from somewhere. It would have to be discreet, and Vic would never have to know. Or, I could ask Vic to buy them for me. Maybe it would spice up things for us. He could take my vagina or butt hole and the dildo in the other hole would be bliss.

As I sat there looking at a girl take a long black dildo deep in her anus, I wondered if I had something that long at home. Sadly, I didn't, but what I did have was a steel bottle that was narrow at the top and wide at the bottom. And wonder of wonders, I had one in the shape of an hourglass. The latter interested me the most, so I took out my bottle of body oil and lavishly lathered the hourglass bottle with the oil and raising my ass high up in the air and resting my head on a pillow, I tried to insert it into my asshole. The narrow end went in easily thanks to the recent fucking my tail had got. Up next, as the bottle swelled, I felt my anus widen and stretch and I stopped when I couldn't bear it any more. I let it rest there. But my anus resisted and pushed the bottle out. But if my asshole was a reluctant receiver, I decided I wanted to train it to be a better receiver and vowing to myself that I would have at least the top half of the bottle in my ass, I persisted again. At its widest, the bottle was about the same size as my fist. I shoved it in and gritting myself, I pushed the top half of the bottle inside me.

It was in. And it felt nice, the cold glass. I stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then I stood up and pulling up the camera on my phone, I reached behind me to take a photo of my ass with the bottle sticking out from between my ass cheeks. I was feeling naughty. I looked at the photograph and decided I wanted to be fucked. So... I send the photograph to Mohan with the text, "replace this NOW".

Mohan didn't need another invite and arrived at my home in less than half an hour.

I opened the door stark naked for him and turned around and wiggled my bottle-stuffed ass in front of him. He slapped me on the ass and holding me by the waist, guided me to the sofa where he made me bend over before it and pulled out the bottle only to replace it with his throbbing hot dick.

Holding me by the waist, Mohan bounced me on his penis as if I was a rag doll. The sensation of Mohan fucking my asshole was exquisite. The feeling of being stuffed felt as if this was what I had been missing all my life. At one point, Mohan stopped bouncing me and I could feel his veiny penis throbbing inside my nether hole. I closed my eyes and focussed on my rear end, squeezing it tight and relaxing it.

"You've learned a new trick, my minx. Ooof that was amazing. Do it again," he said as I squeezed my asshole around his penis again and again.

He lay back and let me do the work as I began bouncing up and down on his penis. I orgasmed. It was like never before. I could feel my body lose control as I shivered and shook and moaned in ecstasy. A few strokes later, Mohan erupted like a volcano inside my rear end. Filling me up with his liquid, gooey cum.

I lay back on Mohan, satisfied. His penis was still in my asshole.

As I lay against him, I could feel his penis begin to stir a few minutes later and come to life all over again.

"Don't you get tired?" I said looking back at him.

"With you, no."

"What do you want to do now?"

"I want you to suck my dick."

"Don't you want to fuck my pussy?"

"First your mouth and then I'll see if your pussy is still inviting enough. Stop talking now and get off and kneel in front of me like a servant and suck me."

I got off and kneeling in front of him, I put my lips on Mohan's dick. It tasted of my rear end, but I was a dutiful slave and slobbering his dick, I licked and sucked it and cleaned it up nicely. As soon as it was wet enough, he pushed me away and then picking me up, he carried me to the dining table where he lay me down on the dining table sideways. Keeping my legs squeezed tight, he pointed his penis at my vagina and introduced it to my flower bud all over again.

It was a tight fit but he pushed it in deep quickly and began pounding me.

My tits jiggled as he fucked me. He fucked me for a long time, a time period in which he made me orgasm a few times. As he fucked me, he played with my tits and squeezed the flesh of my belly and fingered my navel.

When he came, he came with a roar and a bruteness that I had never experienced before. He filled me up and then, very unceremoniously a couple of minutes later, he pulled out of me.

I lay there still trembling as Mohan put on his clothes.

"I am going to send some things for you. Please use those. And yes I would like to see you again."

With that cryptic statement, Mohan stepped out of the house. I still lay there on the dining table still out of breath and still squirming from my last orgasm.