Wife Could Be Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,250 Followers

George moved up to kiss Rosa on the lips, then said, "I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with you. It's too bad we have to part. I'll always remember you."

"And I'll always remember the night we spent together, but we're both married and should never see each other again."

"Let's get dressed," George said, "and get some breakfast before we leave the motel."

Once Rosa had driven home, she fondly reminisced of all the things she and George did. Then she wondered if George had made her pregnant. If so, she and Ron would be happy with the child.

Tonight she would be with Ron, her husband, and she knew he would want to make love to her. She would welcome him with open arms and gladly accept his love making.

She drove to the airport to pick Ron m up. She greeted him with a kiss and they both said they loved each other.

Ron asked, "Well, what did you do to keep yourself busy and not being bored last night?"

"Oh, I went out, got picked up by a handsome guy and he fucked me all night long."

Ron laughed and said, "You are the biggest bullshitter I know."

Rosa laughed right back and said, "I guess you don't believe me. Let's go home and get in bed."

While Ron was driving on the way home, Rosa's thoughts kept returning to the big question, "Am I pregnant?"

Vic5
Vic5
1,250 Followers
12