Wife Creampie Surprise

Story Info
My friend fills my wife.
1.1k words
4.1
211.3k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shrmywf2
shrmywf2
21 Followers

It was a warm summer day we have been working on the house all day long. My 3 buds were helping putting in the hard wood floors. My wife was looking great as always she was keeping us in food and drink. She was wearing her really short shorts and a loose T-shirt no bra so her beautiful 34 B breast were looking great. What was interest was every time she brought us some beer, she would bend over and you could get a glimpse of her perky nipples. I noticed the boys never missing an opportunity to look. I also notice every time she had to step over all the scrap wood because her shorts were so short you could see her pink panties that were covering her pussy.

As the day went on we were getting distracted and not getting much done so we all decided to call it quits, Jeff and Dave decided to hang out for dinner and a few more drinks. I noticed Cher was getting really tipsy and she decided to go lay down.

After a while Dave decide to head out, Jeff he was passed out on the couch. So I turned out the lights and headed to bed. When I go there I help my wife out of her clothes and put her to bed. I slide next her held and went to sleep. Later that evening she got up to go to the bathroom and grab something to drink. She never wore a robe at night when she went to the kitchen so she was completely naked. After A while I noticed she wasn't back and I could hear some kind of noise, so I got up and quietly walked towards the kitchen, as I got to the opening to the living room I could see these 2 figures in the soft moon light. It was my wife! She was on her knees sucking on Jeff's cock. I really could see well but it must have been good size because she kept choking on it. I was frozen I wasn't sure what to do I was pissed yet it was so fucking hot watching her.

After about 10 minutes I watch him reach down and pick her up I could see her beautiful outline her beasts looked so sensual in the moon light. He gently picked her up and put her on the table and laid her back then gently spread her legs. He dropped to his knees, I could see the bastard was sucking and licking her pussy. She was enjoying it so much she was arching her back and softly moaning. Here I am standing in the living room opening with a screaming hard-on, watching my wife having her pussy licked.

I could tell by the way she was reacting she just came on his tongue. Her legs softly relaxed and was waiting for him to fuck her. He slowly stood up as he stood up I could see that he was hung like a horse, from where I was I had to have been 10 inches and 3 inches around. Dam my wife was about to be destroyed!!

He gently picked her up and turned her around and laid her over the arm of the couch. Her ass was up in the air so her hot wet pussy was facing him. He reaches down and grabs his cock and began to rub it up and down her wet slit. He stopped for a second and then he began pushing his monster cock in my wife. I could hear her gasping for air, all of a sudden she said out load OH My GOD!! ITS TO BIG! ITS NOT GOING TO FIT! He slaps her on the ass hard and says BE QUITE! She yelp and shuts up. She starts groaning and he begins to push deeper and deeper. He stops for second and then begins to rhythmically fuck my wife IN and out and in and out after a few minutes I notice that her pussy is now pushing back wanting it deeper. Slowly he begins to really fuck her hard and deep you know it is going to happen soon, he is fucking harder and harder then he slams his dick in as far as it could go and start this almost tribal grunting as he is dumping this massive load in my wife's pussy.

He must have stayed deep in her for 3 or 4 minutes. The interesting thing she didn't move a muscle she kept him in her as deep as she could. Then he slowly pulled out. I could see he massive cock glistening in the moon light. He picked up and gently kissed her and said don't you think you should be going back to bed? That was my sign to get out of there. I hurried back to bed and about 5 minutes later she waddled back to bed, you could see by the way she walked her pussy was sore. She quietly slide into bed and wrapped her arms around me and whispers I love you. She laid there next to me wiggling and moving, she all of a sudden reaches over and starts stroking my cock. She didn't notice that it was already hard, I rolled over and she began to blow me. I was wondering how she was going to explain the cum running out of her pussy and down her legs.

She stopped kissing me and said I know you have always wanted me to fuck another man and I always said no. I said yes I am listening. She slowly crawled to her knees and put her one leg over my head and slowly put her dripping wet stretched pussy on my lips and said please kiss me and lick my pussy. As I did she again began to blow me and swallow my whole load. Then got back on her knees and told to please fuck and cum in her. I had no problem doing that. After words she just curled up in my arms and never said another word. In the morning I filled her pussy up again she asked me to be gentle her pussy was sore from fucking last night. We got up after and never said a word. Jeff just smiled and said good morning. I looked over at the couch and there was still a wet spot on the floor form where he fucked my wife last night. I looked at my wife and looked at the couch and she just smiled, then quietly walked over and cleaned it up. Not another words was said for about 2 weeks. Then she asked if it was alright if Jeff stayed over some night soon and gave me a big smile.

shrmywf2
shrmywf2
21 Followers