Wife Cums Clean Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica opens up about sex with Chris.
2.5k words
3.78
35.7k
23
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I yelled. "You've got to be crazy to tell me this right now. Don't you know I'm on the fucking edge."

I stood up and started pacing around the room. I felt like a trapped animal.

"I had to tell you the whole truth. I couldn't open up only half way. I need you to know everything so we can start over and build our marriage," she said.

"When did the second time happen?" I asked.

"It was two days after the first time," she answered. "I want you to know that this is the total truth. Chris and I only had sex those two times. Seriously, that is it. You know everything now."

"Like hell I do!" I yelled. "I obviously don't know anything. I don't know who you are, I don't know who Chris is, and I don't know who I am anymore. How did this happen?"

"I don't know. It just did. There was a lot of pent up energy that we had to get out. I think it was sort of inevitable in some ways," she said.

My heart, mind, soul, and body were already completely drained from all of the drama from Jessica's first admission of fucking Chris. Then she told me about her college hookups, and now she's going for my jugular.

"What day was it that you had sex with Chris the first time?" I asked.

"It was a Thursday," she answered.

"So you had sex with him again on Saturday? Fuck!!!", I yelled.

Jessica flinched. I don't think I had ever raised my voice to her in the past, but there was no way to hold in what I was feeling.

"How did it happen the second time? Did you both get drunk off your asses and fuck?" I spat back at her.

"No. The second time we were both sober. He came over to my apartment to talk about what happened the first time. We didn't plan for anything to happen. It just did, " she said. "We were talking about how bad we both felt. He asked me why I had come into his room, and I told him that I was lonely and made a bad decision."

"Lonely? I had just saw you a few days before you fucked him! What do you mean by lonely?" I said.

"You were away on a business trip and I felt left behind," she replied. "We ended up kissing on the couch and then we ended up back to my room."

"Did you suggest going back to your room or did he?" I probed.

"I don't remember. It just kind of happened. We were on the couch and then the next thing I knew we were in my bedroom," she said.

I could picture them kissing on her couch. I'm sure he put his hands up her shirt.

"Were you roommates there?" I asked?

"Yes, they were in their rooms. That is probably why we went back to my room, for privacy", she said. "You remember how small my apartment was."

It was so small that I could hear her roommates fucking their boyfriends in their rooms sometimes. Jessica had one blonde roommate that I thought had a nice body. I caught her in the hallway coming out of the shower with just a towel on once. I brushed past her and got a half way look at her glistening cleavage pushing out of the top of her towel.

"What happened in the bedroom?" I asked. "And I want to know every detail. I won't be able to move on to whatever we may have next without knowing what happened."

I didn't know if I wanted to move on with her in my life, but I did know that I had to know every detail. I was so anxious that my body was shaking like I was cold.

"We went in the room and we took off our clothes," she said.

"Were the lights on or off?" I asked.

"The lights were off but it was in the middle of the day, so there was light coming in through the window blinds," she answered.

"Did you touch him first or did he touch you first?", I asked.

"He was already ready to go, if you know what I mean," she sighed. "He just stood there, so I sort of started it off."

"What did you do?" I pushed.

"I started stroking him with my hand. He pulled me close so that he was basically hugging me with one arm. He rubbed his hand down my back to my ass and just held on to my ass while I kept going," she said. "After a while, he used his other hand to grab my boobs."

"Were you kissing?" I asked?

"Yes, we started kissing. He had to lean over to kiss me, so I sort of remember having to reach in to keep my hand on his cock," she added. "After I stroked him for a while, I gave him a blow job."

"What! How?" I asked.

"I don't want to tell you details about this," she said.

"Well you better or I walk out that door right now," I countered.

"Ok, I got on my knees!" she confessed. "I know what you are going to say. I know I told you that it was demeaning for women to get on their knees for a guy, but I did it. I wasn't thinking at the time, obviously."

"You have never done that for me and I'm your husband!" I complained.

Whenever I got a blowjob from Jessica, it was always lying down on the bed. I would be lying on my back while she went down on me. This might not seem like much, but it was a major blow to my self image even with everything else she had done."

"So, what happened?" I pushed further.

"I just got on my knees and did what you probably can imagine," she dodged.

"No, how did you do it, exactly?" I asked again.

"Oh my God! I cannot believe I'm telling you these details! He didn't want me to use my hands at first. He asked me to put my hands behind my back. He held my hair out of the way with one of his hands while I had his...in my mouth. He payed with my boobs while I sucked him," she said. "There! Is that enough?"

"Did he cum?" I asked?

I pictured myself in that scenario and I know that I would have cum. I had many fantasies of getting a blowjob from a naked girl slobbering all over my cock. I especially wanted to get Jessica on her knees and watch her gorgeous tits jiggle while her head bobbed on my dick. Now, I find out that, once again, Chris has lived my fantasy.

"Yes, he told me he was going to cum and I didn't stop him," she said. "Is this the sick stuff you want to hear? I don't think this is going to be good for our relationship. I think we just need to stop here and move on."

"Did you swallow his cum like a good girl?" I sneered?

She paused. I knew she didn't want to confirm what I just said, so I pushed forward.

"Yes, let's move on...to what happened next. You said you had sex with him. How did that happen?" I asked.

"We were not thinking straight, obviously. He pushed me onto my bed and licked my pussy for a while," she said. "His cock wasn't hard after he came earlier, so I guess he was waiting for it to get hard again."

"Did you spread your legs wide for him?", I asked.

I wanted to know if Chris, once again, got to feel like he was running the show. Having a girl spread their legs fully open was the ultimate invitation.

"I'm sort of shy that way, as you know, so he sort of pushed them open at first," she replied.

"So he forced them open?" I said.

"Not really, I had spread them, but I wasn't fully open like I was after he licked me for a while," she said. "After a while, his dick was hard again and he made his way up on the bed and between my legs."

My imagination was running rampant. I could picture Chris sliding his hands down her inner thighs. Getting the full view of her pussy as he indulged. I'm sure his cock started firming up as soon as his tongue touched her clit. Jessica has always kept a nicely trimmed bush, so I know he had a great view of her tight stomach and firm tits while he prepared to fuck her.

"Did he have a condom?" I asked.

"No, we both forgot about protection. I was on the pill anyway. It was a 'heat of the moment' type thing, and he wasn't a stranger to me so I felt comfortable...doing it...bareback." she said.

"Fuck me, I hate Chris!" I yelled. "Did you fuck him then?"

"No, he was on top, so he moved up between my legs and started doing me," she said.

"Hearing this fucking sucks, but I have to know what happened! You have to tell me." I said.

"Since he had just cum, he wasn't able to cum for a long time. First, we did it in the missionary position. Then I got on top of him," she said.

"On top! You never like that position because when you rock your hips and really get going my dick pops out of your pussy," I said.

Sheepishly, she said, "That didn't happen with Chris."

"You told me his cock is 2 inches longer than mine! Do you think his big cock has something to do with it?" I snorted.

"I didn't think of that," she said.

Again, I pictured them fucking. I couldn't help it. My imagination showed me images of her riding Chris, impaled on his cock, and grinding her clit against him. I was picturing something from a porno. Her leaning over him with her tits hanging in his face while he sucked on her nipples and grabber her ass. That is what I would want to do, so why wouldn't Chris get it while he could? My blood boiled harder every time I though of him watching her slide up and down on his shaft. She was probably rubbing on her clit while she fucked him.

"Did he cum inside you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes," she answered.

"And?" I pushed.

"He came while I was on top of him. Once he finished, I just sat on top of him for a while. We both felt horrible about what we had done. It was immediately apparent that we had made another bad decision once the sex was over," she continued. "I eventually got off of him."

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He got up and went into the shower to clean himself up before he left," she said.

"Did you shower with him?" I asked.

"No, I got dressed and waited for him in the living room," she said.

"You got dressed with his cum still inside you?" I asked?

"Yes, I just wanted him to leave as soon as possible because I felt so bad about what we had done," she grudgingly added.

"You know that Chris has fucked a lot of girls right? You know that he dated that one girl that was known to be a nympho, right? Did you think about what diseases you might have caught from Chris? Did you think about what fucking diseases you might have given me?" I swore at her.

"I wasn't thinking. I knew Chris so well it wasn't like he was a stranger in my mind. Looking back on it, I should have been way more cautious, but the whole thing was not planned and was overall a terrible thing," she explained.

"I'll say! You realize that this is probably going to make me never trust you ever again, right? I don't know if there is enough marriage counseling and time left in my life to ever recover from this." I said.

"I know, but I couldn't live a lie anymore. I couldn't sleep for years because of the guilt. It just kept getting worse and worse. I had to tell you.", she said.

"Only time will tell if that was a good decision on your part," I said.

I knew that my relationship with Jessica was pretty much over. I knew that the only thing holding me here was that I had made a vow to God. I had heard stories of other situations where couples had recovered from things like this so there was a sliver of hope. This was also very hard for me to process because it actually happened before we were married. I had been duped into this marriage with bad information. Did that nullify the vow? If I was honest with myself, I knew something wasn't right. I sort of felt it deep down before and after we were married. Did I get myself into this by not listening to my gut?

Maybe I didn't give her all the attention she needed and had some part in driving her to Chris? I knew it was really all her fault for acting, but I was trying to look at this from all angles.

I guess I was seduced by her beauty and the years of relationship history we had. I had invested a lot in the relationship and I enjoyed being with her. She was a good girl, so I thought. We had a pretty good sex life, too. For some reason, I believed that she felt horrible about what she had done and that it had never happened again. I had to believe her if this was ever going to have any hope of being worked out. Why would she be telling me all of this if she really was a bad person that didn't care?

I am a very logical person, so I usually don't make rash decisions without thinking things through. Maybe that is why she was attracted to Chris. He lived way more by the seat of his pants and made crazy decisions on the fly. Maybe I was missing that carefree appeal to Jessica.

"What can I do to make it up to you? How can we move forward?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know. I need time to process all of this and figure out the next steps I'm willing to take. I'm so mad right now that I cannot think this through," I informed her. "I know you are leaving in a few days to go visit your sister. I think I will use the time between now and when you get back to figure out where I am and where I want our relationship to go."

"Ok, but I want us to talk on the phone every day while I'm at my sister's house." she agreed.

"Maybe, " I said.

I didn't know how I was going to survive for the foreseeable future. I knew that I was going to get deep in my own head and try to figure out what I could deal with. I also needed to really confront Chris. His side of the story would probably give me a broader view of what really happened.

To be continued...

Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers