Wife Cums Clean Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica goes on vacation.
7.4k words
3.82
31.5k
18
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers

For the next several days, I lived in a zombie mode. I didn't want to do anything but go to work and sleep. I decided I wasn't going to shave until I had decided what to do, so I had started to get a shaggy beard by the time Jessica was to leave to visit her sister. The beard was an outward expression of my situation. Jessica's sister lived in San Diego, so Jessica would have to fly there from our house on the East coast.

The morning that she was to leave, I was in a very foul mood. I knew that she was going to be on her own, and I knew that I didn't trust her anymore. For all I knew, she might fuck some stranger while she was at her sister's house. I decided to take a long hot shower to wake up while she was doing some last minute packing. About ten minutes into my shower, Jessica pulled back the shower curtain and stepped into the shower with me.

"Don't say anything. I want to show you how much I love you before I leave," she said.

I could not deny how beautiful she was. Her natural beauty was amazing and I couldn't stop my body from responding. I surveyed her nakedness...her toned legs, tight flat stomach, firm large breasts, and gorgeous face. She had hips that gave her a Greek goddess look like something painted by one of the masters. She took my hand and placed it on her lower stomach, just above her perfectly trimmed snatch. She kept her bush trimmed just like I liked. She pushed my hand down through the soft hair and down between her legs. She stepped forward and pressed her breasts against my chest.

My fingers naturally found the entrance to her pussy and my middle two fingers pushed into her warm, wet slit. Her eyes never left mine. My dick was pointing straight up and she took the opportunity to wrap her fingers around it and start stroking it. It was probably very similar to what she had done to Chris all those years ago. At this point, my carnal desires pushed those thoughts out of my mind. I was no longer thinking with the head on my shoulders.

As she stroked my dick, I swished my finders quickly back and forth inside her pussy. I could feel the ridges on the inside of her pussy where I knew her g-spot was. She responded to my fingers with a gasp and more vigorous pumping on my hard member. I put my arm around her and grabbed her ass which gave me even more leverage with my fingers inside her and she put one foot up on the edge of the shower to allow me more access. I used my thumb to massage her clit. Before long, her entire body shook as the orgasm radiated between her g-spot and clit and then through her entire body. She stepped back away from me and my fingers pulled out of her sex, wet with her juices. I put both fingers in my mouth and tasted her.

She then dropped to her knees on the floor of the shower in front of me. The water was falling on my shoulders and running down my chest and it was also falling on her; wetting her hair and her entire body. She turned her head up as if to look at me, but her eyes were closed because of all the water falling in her face. She slid her hands up my legs and found my dick. Without a word, she opened her mouth, water covering her face from the shower, and closed it around the throbbing head of my dick. One of her hands cupped my balls and started to massage them. The warm water had them hanging low for her to fondle.

Her mouth was warm. I could feel her tongue trace around the head of my dick and then she took it as deep as she could. She was trying to get all of it in, but she didn't make it. I wasn't about to complain. It felt damn good. For a second, I imagined Chris' cock in her mouth. Had she massaged his balls? Jessica started sucking and bobbing her head and I watched as the water cascaded off her head, onto her face, and down her body. She was working hard. She had never given me a blowjob like this. I think she was trying to make up for her infidelity with Chris. She also was leaving to see her sister, and I don't think she wanted to leave me with balls full of cum.

She continued sucking and bobbing on my dick and I stood there and let her attempt to make up for what she had done. I didn't feel any love for her at the time. I was just enjoying getting my dick sucked by a beautiful woman. Before long, she reached up and grabbed my hand, pulling it down to her breast. I groped her firm tits while she continued working hard on my dick. In my mind, I felt separated from her as my wife and saw her more as a slut that I was using. I don't think, at that point, I could have had that experience with Jessica, but I could with some random slut that wanted to suck me off.

Before long, my balls started to churn and I felt that familiar pressure that I knew would end in a glorious orgasmic release. I put my hand on the back of her head and grabbed a handful of her hair. She continued to work my dick with my hand driving the pace. My dick exploded in her mouth and I pulled her head toward me. She swallowed each dose of cum I planted in the back of her mouth.

"Good slut," I though. I had never been blown by a girl on her knees. In fact, Jessica was the only girl that had ever given me a blow job.

Jessica stood up, turned around, and bent over; presenting her pussy to me.

"Do you want some of this before I leave?" she propositioned.

I once again didn't say anything. My dick was still hard enough to slide into her pussy, and I knew that I would be able to tear it up after just cumming in her mouth. I stepped up behind her and she grabbed edges of the shower to brace herself. I rubbed the head of my dick against her slit. My dick was still moist with some cum and I slid my dick into her without much resistance. Once I was balls deep in her, I grabbed her shoulder with one hand and one of her hanging tits with the other in preparation to give her the fuck of her life. This slut wouldn't forget me this time. I ground my dick into her and then started fucking her. The sound of my crotch ramming into her ass was amplified by how wet we were and by being in a shower. I started to feel the hot water run out and I knew that the cooler water would feel good as I heated up.

She yelled, "Fuuuuuuuck! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I didn't say anything. I just kept pounding. I moved my hand from her shoulder to her other tit so that I was pulling her back against me with her tits. She yelled as I pulled her into me. I felt her hand go to her clit and start rubbing it as I slid in and out of her. Again, I felt the churning in my balls. I grabbed both of her shoulders, pulled her against me as hard as I could, and pounded her pussy like a machine. I felt my balls pull up and I pushed my dick as deep into her as I could, filling her with whatever cum my balls had left to give. She reached between my legs and massaged my balls as I pulsed inside her.

She had never done that before and it felt really good. I pulled out of her and slapped her ass.

"Have a good trip," I said as I started washing my dick with the bar of soap.

When she straightened up, I noticed a glob of my cum drop out of her pussy onto the floor of the shower and run down to the drain. She stepped out of the shower and left for her sister's house.

I went to work like usual after Jessica left for the airport. I already had plans with some work friends to go to this Irish pub near our office after work. I hadn't told anyone at work about what I had going on at home and I didn't every want anyone to find out. I did want to go drinking with some buddies to take my mind off of Jessica. I figured that I would try to drink until I couldn't remember.

We left the office around 6 o'clock and headed for the bar. I started the night off with a scotch and then planned to coast the rest of the night with pints of Guinness. I've found that I can drink Guinness all night and not get sloppy. The more I drank, the more I wanted to drink and we found some company at the bar that wasn't bad to look at. I also felt my dick stir in my pants when the big chested barmaid stuck my credit card inside the top of her lacy bra to hold my tab. I wasn't much into mingling, but I did want to be around people. My coworkers kept chatting up the girls at the bar and I found a solid bar stool to call my own for the night.

As the night progressed, I forgot about my Guinness only rule and I went back to scotch. That was both a terrible and a horrible move on my part. I found that the alcohol didn't help me forget Jessica, but looking at all the hot girls in the bar did. My coworker, John, was a bit of a player, so he was working the crowd and had pulled a group of girls over to our corner of the bar.

Two of the girls were obviously best friends and they were wearing complimentary "PIC 1" and "PIC 2" shirts. It was obvious that they were also not wearing bras underneath their shirts. The fabric was so thin that we could all see the dark circles where their nipples were. Their outfits were an entire git-up that looked like something from the 70's. They had on the short 70's shorts with the stripes on the side and calf high white socks with the stripes around the calves.

"What are you guys dressed up for tonight?" John asked them.

"We are celebrating," PIC 1 said.

"Well, let's get you girls a round of shots to help celebrate!" John suggested. "I have to ask, what does P.I.C. mean on your shirts?"

PIC 2 responded, "Oh, we are partners in crime! Get it PIC?"

Clearly, they had been drinking hard and were excited about being friends and being out on the town.

"What kind of crimes have you committed together?" John asked with smile.

"We are liars," PIC 1 said.

"Yeah, we lie about everything." PIC 2 agreed.

"Like what?" John pushed.

PIC 1 lowered her voice so only our close party could hear, "I'm not PIC 1. I'm really PIC 2!" They both laughed so hard that I couldn't help but notice the giggle of their breasts under their shirts.

"Why would you lie to us like that? I thought we were all friends here," John said.

"Aww, we didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It is just something we do to confuse everyone and keep people guessing," PIC 1 consoled.

"Well, I don't know if I can hang out with girls that lie to me and my friends, no matter how hot they are," John joked.

"We're sorry, we can fix this. Hang on!", PIC 2 said as she smiled at PIC 1.

I wasn't ready for what happened next. Obviously, PIC 1 and PIC 2 had planned this and had most likely done it in the past. Without a word, they pulled their shirts off over their heads! Their beautiful tits popped out in full view of everyone and they exchanged shirts. The shirts were inside out, so we all got to enjoy the view while they turned their shirt right side out and slid the shirts back on.

"Fuck, girls! I had you both all wrong. You're straight shooters! Let's get another round!" John exclaimed.

That was the highlight of the night. I took cab home because I was too wasted to drive. I didn't see any more of those luscious tits the rest of the night, but I think I had a hard on even with my extreme liquor dick.

When I got home, I checked my phone before collapsing into my bed. I had 4 missed calls from Jessica. I eventually passed out on my bed while I was trying to beat off to the image of PIC 1 and PIC 2's wonderful titties.

The next morning I woke up in my bed with my pants down around my ankles and my hand still on my dick. I also had a splitting headache. There was no way I was going into work today. I called in sick and hoped that John and my other coworkers didn't tell everyone the real reason I was "sick".

I laid in bed for most of the morning and only got up when my headache had became a dull annoyance. I had to get some water, food, and some headache medicine. While I was sitting on the couch watching daytime TV, my mind drifted back to the girls from the night before. I had never had that experience. I actually saw two extremely hot girls take their shirts off and fully expose their boobs with, what seemed to be, not a care in the world. It was extremely hot! I felt that rumbling in my pants and I knew I needed to finish what I wasn't able to complete the night before. PIC 1 and PIC 2 had some sperm in my balls with their names on them and those sperm wouldn't be satisfied until I let them out.

I decided the best place to beat off would be in the shower, since I needed a shower anyway. I got under the warm water and soaped up my semi-hard dick, getting it ready for some personal time. I closed my eyes and pictured the girls in the bar with their tight shirts, tight shorts, calf high socks, and hard nipples pushing through the thin material of their shirts. I pictured them in slow motion pulling their shirts up over their heads and their tits bouncing out into the open as they came free from the tight shirts.

Almost instantly, the fantasy switched and I pictured Jessica's face on PIC 1's body, and I imagined her in a bar with a group of guys ogling her perfect tits. My fantasy went a bit further and I pictured one of the guys in the bar reaching around from behind her for a big, full grope of her right breast. In my imagination, she didn't flinch. She just let it happen. Once the other guys saw that she was not offended by the gesture, they all took turns squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. For some reason, these thoughts didn't turn me off. In fact, my stroking intensified until I blew my load.

Once my orgasm was over, I immediately felt a huge wave of shame and self doubt. I knew that I didn't want anyone to touch my wife's tits. I knew fully that I didn't want to share them with anyone. But, for some reason, I was able to fantasize about that situation and I found it to be extremely erotic.

I thought about what this really meant as I finished my shower. I knew I didn't want anyone to do that that to my wife, but I never thought of her as my wife in that fantasy. In that fantasy I saw her a very hot chic with nice tits that everyone wanted to get their hands on. I didn't think of her as my wife. Had her cheating broken something in my mind and in our relationship that was now causing me to separate her into two roles? I had never seen her as anything other than mine in the past. Now I saw that she could be someone else's sex toy and that she would be attractive to and attracted to other men. This realization blew my mind. I had now objectified my own wife but at what cost? There had never been another guy in any fantasy with Jessica.

I went back to the couch after my shower and decided to try to figure out exactly what I needed to do to resolve this if it could be resolved. I needed to try to put this in perspective. Yes, she had cheated on me while we were actively dating. Yes, she had kept me in the dark about it even when we were getting married. Yes, there was a conspiracy for years, who knows how big, to keep me from finding out. Jessica and I had a hot and cold relationship. We had dated on and off for years, but I thing we always knew that we would end up together.

How different was what Jessica did with Chris from the few times I had made out with a girl? I wasn't actively dating Jessica when I made out with another girl, and I had only "made out". I didn't fuck any other girl like she had done with Chris. Also, the other girl was not her best friend. Could I have driven Jessica to Chris by the on and off relationship we had back then? Did she not trust that we were really back together forever? Hell, I didn't know the answer to that back then either.

Was I being immature about the whole thing? I knew a lot of people that had casual sex with many partners before marriage and I didn't see it messing up their marriages. However, I didn't know anyone that was like Jessica and me where they married someone they had dated on and off for a very long time. Usually, the married couple either didn't know each other before or didn't care about past lovers because it was in past and had nothing to do with their marriage.

===================

I had one hook up that I had not told Jessica about. I knew she wouldn't like it, because my hook up was with someone that I had been "friends" with for longer than I had dated Jessica. Jessica had never met Alissa before but she knew all about her and had heard stories from our childhood. Alissa lived halfway across the country and we had never really talked much since we started college. One summer, when Jessica and I were broken up, Alissa came to town where I was spending my summer break away from college. It was really a perfect storm in some ways. I was in the best shape of my life and had been weight training, running, and hanging out by the pool all summer long. When she showed up, I was at the top of my game.

She was actually visiting some family in a neighboring town, but she would come over to where I was in the evenings to hang out. I remember when I opened the door and saw her again for the first time. She was smoking hot and nothing really like Jessica. She had dark hair, an athletic build, and she was much more assertive than Jessica. Growing up, everyone knew she was bad ass and I got a lot of props for hanging out with her all the time. Looking back on it, she had a crush on me but I was too dense to see it. I was about to figure out what she thought of me over the next 2 days.

The first evening, I took her out for dinner and then we headed down town where all the summertime crowd went for entertainment. We bar hopped until last call and got pretty drunk together. At one of the bars, we played a few games of pool. She was wearing some skin tight pants that were white with a black hounds tooth pattern on them. Her ass was a thing of beauty and I couldn't take my eyes off of it when she bent over the table to take a shot. I wanted to grab it so bad.

When last call was yelled out by the bartender, I asked her if we should get one last round.

"You have to decide if you want the crazy me or the level headed me," I told her.

"I want the crazy you," she replied.

"Fuck yeah!" I said and I got another drink.

Once we were back at my apartment, she jumped on me like a Bengal tiger. We were on the couch in my living room and she wrapped her legs around mine and started grinding her pussy against the hard bulge in my pants. We put our tongues as far into each other's mouths as possible and I hung on for dear life. Clearly she wanted this, so I slid my hand up under her shirt and under her bra. The first thing I thought when I got a handful of her tit flesh was, "These aren't as nice as Jessica's boobs". I'm clearly a breast man. Don't get me wrong. I like all titties, but the large firm ones are my favorite. Alissa's were firm and perfect for her body. She wasn't built like a brick shit house like Jessica. Alissa was built for speed, not comfort. I wasn't complaining. I put one hand on her right tit and one hand on her left ass cheek and let her grind on my dick for hours. It was a great night. I think she broke my dick though. We never took off our clothes and the constant pressure and grinding action was like sandpaper on my dick!

The next day I looked down in the shower and my dick was crooked. It looked like I had one part of it that was still hard and the rest was soft. The hard part was sore to touch. I hadn't cum the night before, even with all that grinding. It was probably because I had so much to drink. The good thing was that I had perfect recollection of every detail. The bad part was that I couldn't beat off to what I had experience because my dick was so sore. On top of that, she was coming back over again tonight.

I decided to make dinner for Alissa and skip the going out part. I had a standard college dinner that I made and it was pretty good. We didn't waste anytime on the drinking and the intense sexual energy had blown away any lingering hangover I had from the previous night. Before long we were back on the couch and she was sitting in my lap.

Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers
12