Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 07

Story Info
Deborah is given to men and women.
1.2k words
4.34
219k
38

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,826 Followers

The next morning after the men left our house, I went in to see Deborah. She was lying in our bed with the sheet pulled up. She said, "you probably know what you are to do, so lick me clean and then let me sleep. I've taken off work and set the alarm for noon. I'll sleep better after you make me cum from eating me out."

She closed her eyes and relaxed while I lifted the sheet and started with my familiar duty, eating the cum of the men she had fucked. I could tell she was getting aroused. She moved her hands to my head and pulled me even tighter into her pussy. I knew she was going to climax soon. "Tonque me! Suck me! Eat their cum!" she cried as she climaxed. This new life and all this fucking has gotten to her.

I left for work. When I got there, I knew something was up, the office was buzzing, but I was left out of the loop. All I knew was that Deborah was to be here at 4:00 pm, as Carl had said.

The story from Deborah's side:

I woke up when the alarm went off at noon. I had slept in the nude, something I had never done before. I hated George for getting us into this, but I knew that we would remain married, and that I still loved him although I was in shock and numb, and angry.

And something else. For some time, I have been getting wet and tingly thinking about the men who are going to fuck me. I hate that I do, but I do. I will never admit it, but Steve knew that I climaxed when he shot his load inside me this morning. What's happening to me?

I also climaxed at the motel with the young students. Such hard dicks, and they wanted me! I'm 53, they're 18, and they find me attractive? I'd like to think that, but its probably just the need of a hole to cum in. They certainly used mine! When I was riding the black young man with the big dick (it did feel good), the young man with the dark curly hair took my ass, and a blond haired handsome student stuck his dick in my mouth. It was all I could do to keep it in.

It kinda went like that all night. Pulling my hair back and fucking me real hard, pinching my tits, sucking them, fucking me. I really lost count of how many of them there were. But I know that most took me more than once. I also knew that I had cum more than once, although I tried not to.

"Took me." That's the right phrase. I had certainly been taken a lot. I didn't want any of this, but what could I do? Oh, God! If that tape even got to my children. No way. I couldn't let it happen. I wouldn't. I will do what they want and hopefully they'll tire of me and I can get back to my life.

Oh, no! I'll have to fuck my principal forever! He insisted that we get together today, but I took off. I told him I'd see him tomorrow. Maybe when this is over, I can quit, get another job, in another town, maybe.

Well, at least this afternoon I get treated. Dan has arranged for a massage, facial, hairdo, makeup, and nails (fingers and toes)! I'll be at the spa until I go to George's office. Dan is even sending some new clothes to me at the spa. Might as well make the best of a bad, no! Horrible, situation. I wonder what Dan will make me do at the office?

Deborah's husband, George, now tells the story:

It's almost 4:00 and I have been told to stay in my office. The break room is off limits. I have noticed that several of my collegues have gathered in the break room. I hear some commotion and look out my window. Dan is escorting Deborah to the break room. She looks like a million! She is wearing a beautiful red dress, very low cut. She must have on a pushup bra, her tits are about to fall out. The dress is slit up the side, and I can tell she has on thigh-high hose and a garter.

The dress is too short for her. She looks like a hooker! Steve takes my wife into the break room and closes the door. A few minutes later my phone rings. It is Dan. "Did you catch how great Deborah looks?" Dan asks.

"I did see her briefly," I respond.

"She's giving free blow jobs in the break room, but you're not invited," Dan laughed. "I understand that even some of the women are going to have her lick their cunts! Starting at 7:00, she'll be at the hotel. We've got reservations for the brass every 45 minutes until 11:30. After that anyone who wants to fuck her can go over. Not everybody knows she's your wife, but anybody gets to use her from now on, except, of course, when I'll have her do some special assignments. Just thought you'd like to know where your wife will be!" With that he hung up.

Deborah tells the story:

I can't believe that I felt so good about myself, and now I'm sucking off one of my husband's co-workers, while I don't know how many others are standing in line for me to do the same to them. Dan has had me to take off my dress (so I won't get cum on it!) He has taken my bra off, so my breasts are hanging free!

I think that every man, and, yes, one woman, has already sucked on my nipples, grabbed my ass, and felt my pussy. Of course, no panties, just a garter belt and "hooker" hose!

I'm now sitting down in a swivel chair with a towel thrown in it. I'm thankful for that, I don't think I could be on my knees as long as it will take me to get all these men to cum. I'm doing just as Dan has told me.

I lick their shaft, their balls, suck each ball, and then kiss the tip before the dick goes in my mouth. As I suck, I look the man in the eyes. I take him as deep as I can and talk dirty to him and stroke his dick each time I come up for a breath. If he is slow to cum, I am to suck my finger, deep throat him and stick one finger in his ass as I gently massage his balls with my other hand.

I'm so glad Dan thinks of me! I know I have to suck off everyone in the next two and a half hours because Dan is taking me somewhere and we have to leave at 6:30. And then there's that woman. The men are kidding her. She apparently is a dyke. But I've never, and I won't, I can't! But I have to....

Oh! He's cumming! I've missed some, it's droping on my tits..hold your mouth tight...swallow...don't think about what's going down your throat...try to enjoy it...I think that's all, I've sucked it all out. He just has to slap my face and tits with his dick. He'll mess up my makeup.

On well, "Next!"

Remember, Deborah, you're the company whore.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,826 Followers