Wife Discovers Cock Sizes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roots32
Roots32
165 Followers

"Relax Jane, you're going to wake up Ian." I told her alarmingly.

"Don't worry about him, he always takes a few sleeping pills before heading for bed and it knocks him out until 10 am the next day." She said with a serious tone.

"Really? Nice to know it." I said smiling at her.

"Do you like feeling my cock between your tits Jane? Do you like the feeling of a real cock?" I said dominantly.

"Yes...oh yes...I've never felt like this before Dave." She said.

"Well, you've never been with a bull before Jane, you've never been in front of a big cock. I'm going to make sure that all of your pleasures are satisfied, I'm sure your hubby's small cock left some places inside you unexplored."

She whimpered in ecstasy as I roughly fucked and slapped her tits, and calling her a whore seemed to help. By now she was fucking herself furiously with the dildo and before she knew it, I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and took her to the couch. I laid her down on her back, placed her legs over my shoulders and placed the tip of my cock at her opening. And before she regained her logic and saw that I had no rubber on I inserted 6 inches inside her hole and boy was she tight.

"No! No! You're going to get me pregnant Dave!" She said whimpering.

I offered to stop but she placed her feet onto my buttocks and forced me inside her.

"Make me cum Dave, make me cum." She said furiously.

I wasn't going to say no to this, so away I pumped this fucking slut wife and eventually all of my cock was inside her and boy was she screaming. She was making some good porn sounds and at times she was rough.

"Oh yeah Jane, get on our knees, I want to fuck you doggy style bitch. I want to see that bubble butt jiggle when I fuck the shit out of you." I said.

Quickly she got into position and arched her butt at me, but before I fucked her I had to taste that pussy and asshole. At first she got uncomfortable with the ass licking, but soon enough she started moaning and trembling with pleasure.

"Say, has hubby fucked you in the ass before?"

"No way! That's just nasty." She said.

I didn't take it any further and proceeded to fuck her and occasionally I would slap her ass, but to make things more pleasurable I would purposefully place my right thumb over her tiny butthole. At first she wasn't too comfortable with this and would remove my thumb, but by insisting she eventually gave up and let me do it. At some point I got part of my thumb inside her hole and that's when she had an enormous orgasm, and unable to control myself I came all over her back and huge ass. I collapsed onto her and we remained in that position for 5 minutes before we got up and that's when she regained her senses, much to my disappointment.

"I don't know what has gotten over me." She said with a disappointed tone.

"Well, you were horny for a big cock." I said.

To shut her up I grab the back of her head with my right hand and lowered it to my cock. I made her clean my cock with her mouth, but her sexy body got me hard again and so I face fucked her slutty mouth for 10 minutes and soon enough I was close to reaching climax, again.

"Please don't cum in my mouth okay?" she said as she lifted her head.

"Of course not baby." I said knowing for sure I wasn't going to abide by her terms.

As she continued bobbing her head up and down on my cock and trying her best to gobble 7 inches of it, I felt my cock begin to tingle and feel my sperm mounting. I knew for sure that my smut was not far from exploding into her mouth and just when I wanted to tell her, my evil mind convinced me not to. Soon enough I couldn't hold it in anymore and without warning her I shot a huge load of spunk inside her innocent mouth. She gagged and almost choked as demonstrated by her reddened eyes and the tears running on the side of her eyes. Once she regained herself she started arguing with me.

"I told you not to cum in my mouth Dave, I never let Ian do it! Shit! That wasn't very nice of you." She said angrily.

"Sorry Jane, but you give head like an expert and I couldn't stop it. But tell me did you swallow it."

"Um. Yes, I think I swallowed half of it accidently." She said with shame.

"Well, did you like it?"

"That's not a question to ask Dave!" she said furiously.

"Sorry, but I just had to ask because most girls I fuck love to drink my cum." I said.

"Well...I've never tasted sperm before, but I didn't hate it." She said with no emotion.

"Well guess what foxy married wife, I just put you on my list of wives I fucked and intend to fuck. From now on, you're my slut wife and I'll give you calls or you can give me calls whenever I need to unload my balls."

She protested, but after telling her that it would be between us and that we didn't want Ian to find out she agreed. As she headed for the bedroom I grabbed her by the arm and kissed her passionately and threw her back on the couch and fucked her doggy style once more but this time I shot a load inside her fertile cunt. She didn't know I purposefully shot a load inside her because I made sure to cum without making any noise and finished on her back. She fell asleep right away, but I didn't and so I took the opportunity to take pictures of her naked and with my dick in her mouth before heading for my bedroom. Needless to say, the next couple of days were going to be interesting because I've blackmailed my best friend's wife. I was going to use her as my cum bucket and there's nothing she could do about it. This woman needed a real cock and clearly 5.5 inches wasn't doing to do it. My next target was her butthole.

To be continued...

Roots32
Roots32
165 Followers
12