Wife Discovers I Write Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I think you can count on that."

I reached down and untied her legs and then her wrists as well and helped her to turn over on her back. I reached up and held her close as we kissed like we hadn't in over ten years. I lowered my hands to her breasts and softly stroked them and twisted her nipple lightly before placing my mouth on her nipples and sucking each one in. My hand went to her pussy and I placed a finger into her wet gash and began to stroke into her. She started to begin to come again and I placed my finger on her clit and brushed it lightly as I went down to the other end of the table and placed my mouth on her pussy and circled her clit with my tongue.

All this made my cock rock hard again which was something else that had not happened in years. She looked down at me and said, "Can you please put it in?"

I grabbed my cock and placed it at her very stimulated pussy when she said, "No sweetheart put it in my ass, please put it in my ass."

I could not deny the lady but I did ask her one thing. "Sweetheart can I start leaving my computer on in the cave so you can sneak in and read what I have completed."

She looked down at me and told me to get busy and then said, "If you don't leave it on then give me the password because I am not missing another story from now on."

12