Wife Does It Just For Me

Story Info
Wife fulfills his fantasy while he is away.
2.3k words
4.35
148.2k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers

For some while now my wife and I have been playing out our sexual fantasies when we made love, or just had pure lustful sex. Some times I was the headmaster and she the student teacher, or other times she was the woman in the lingerie shop who called me in off the street to seek my opinion (I always liked that one).

More recently my wife started to play the role of the woman who comes home from a hen's night where the male strippers had got her hot and in need of a good fuck. I could either play the surprised husband or the taxi driver taking her home. This scene was out of left field but a lot of fun all the same as these nights she really went off.

This became the most common fantasy we had and just the mere mention of it meant I would get lucky that night for certain. For a few weeks it didn't change much until one night it took a big turn. Just as I being the surprised husband about to sink his cock into his excited wife, she said "yes fuck my cunt, I want to feel another cock in me tonight", this was followed by "the stripper had such a huge cock I hope I am not too stretched for you".

I sunk into her cunt right up to the balls and let go. Had I heard her right and was this the natural progression of our fantasy play? I had cum too fast for her so she reached into her bedside draw and got her favourite dildo out and continued to fuck herself as I lay next to her panting for breath. I watched the dildo go in and out, her pussy lips being pushed inside and pulled out with the motion of the dildo. "Yes watch my lover fuck me honey, watch him screw me hard. Oh, oh I'm cumming" and with that she screamed and shuddered.

She slowly rubbed the dildo up and down her pussy as she made little humming noises that matched the sound coming from the device covered in my cum. I waited for her to come back to earth and I said "how good was that? I bet you enjoyed that one."

"You have no idea how intense that was" she said with a wicked little smile on her face. "It really felt good knowing you were watching me as I fucked myself" she said. She looked at me and propped herself up on one elbow and gently touched my face and said "I hope I didn't shock you with that, but I have been dying to yell out that someone else is fucking me for ages."

"Well it did surprise me a bit" I said, "I didn't know you would go off like that and I really didn't know you thought that much about screwing someone else." Even as I spoke these words I was starting to get hard again and I replayed the sight of my wife getting herself off over in my mind.

"Oh well she said, there you are then. It's all good clean fun" and with that she put the dildo away and jumped off the bed and walked into the bathroom. The door closed and I heard the shower go on, well she had made a mess of herself. I could hear her singing softly to herself as she showered, so I guess she was pretty happy with herself.

Life went back to normal and over the next two weeks I was too busy at work to spend much time with my wife and I was certainly too tired at the end of the day to play bedroom gymnastics.

I called my wife on the Tuesday to let her know that there had been a security breech in the company's factory in Germany, and I had to fly out that afternoon. Could she pack my bag and meet me at the airport with it? I begged her to include some of the digital pictures I had printed off that showed her spread out on the bed. I tried to impress upon her that I could be away for weeks and the wanking material would come in very handy, so to speak. There was no way I could persuade her as she was afraid of either customs finding them or some government locking me up for being a porn importer.

So away I went, all on my own with the possibility of being away for weeks and no visual stimulation to remind me of what was at home. I would just have to use my imagination and memory.

The security breech was worse than we thought and in today's climate it was going to take a long time to clean up and secure. I called home and told my wife that I would be away for at least a month. To say she was unhappy would be an understatement, but after I called her back we talked it out and agreed that it was unavoidable.

The first week went OK with more time spent at work than at rest, with eating on the run and calling home when I could. On the first Sunday I finally got back to my room at a reasonable hour and I decided to take a leisurely shower. As I soaped myself up I started to feel the lack of contact with my wife for the past week. The soaping of the wedding tackle got fairly vigorous and when the lather just got too silly for words I decided it was time for a long phone call home.

I dried myself and enjoying the freedom of being naked as I lay on the bed and called my wife. It was early morning at home and she wasn't really ready to wake up yet, but what the hell I was damn horny.

We chatted for a while before I finally confessed that I was as horny as hell and could really use some phone sex. Now my wife has always been dead against phone sex and today proved to be no different and she was very annoyed that I had awoken her to try to have a wank. I knew I had to get off the phone and fix myself up, so I ended the conversation by saying "I bet if you had a boyfriend there you would be awake." Silence was the return so I said goodbye, hung the phone up and went looking for the hand cream in the bathroom.

As I lay on the bed I found myself fantasising that she was at home taking another man's cock in her mouth. I stroked my ever hardening prick with the thought of another man making her pussy wet building my excitement to an unbearable level. As I imagined her spreading her legs for the big guy to guide his large tool into her almost virginal cunt I exploded in one of the largest orgasms ever.

Another week passed with sporadic phone calls home until again on the Sunday I called home explaining that I had a bit of spare time and would like to catch up with life back at home. She slowly said to me "now don't be upset with me, but I have done it."


"Done what?" I asked thinking that it must be something terrible like crashing my car, selling my golf clubs, backing her car into the boat or letting the home brew beer go cold in the keg.

"I have slept with another man. You understand, I have taken you at your word and I have felt the pleasure of another man's cock inside me." Silence followed that bomb shell and I wasn't sure I had heard right.

"You're joking right?" I said not sure what answer I was hoping to hear.

"No" she said, "and I hope you have your cock out as I am going to tell you all about it." Breathlessly and with cock in hand I awaited the details.

"Well I have been flirting with a guy from work for some time now and when he found out that you were away he started stopping by my desk more often than usual. He has asked me almost every day to go and have a drink after work with him, but I have refused every day until Friday. I thought what the hell it can't hurt and it had been a rough day so a drink would be welcome."

She went on as I slowly stroked my cock enjoying the anticipation of what may come next. "We had only 2 drinks at the bar when I suggested we come back home to have a few more and some snacks. Don't ask me why I suggested it but maybe it was because 2 weeks at home on my own was just too long to have no one to talk to. We got home and as I was mixing the drinks he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck."

She loves having her neck kissed, so I had a fair idea where this was going to go next. This was confirmed with her next few words. She went on to tell me how she pushed back into him and for the first time felt another man's growing penis pushing against her bottom.

"I turned to face him" she said "and kissed him as fully as I know how, it was then I knew I was going to make love to him. I slowly took him up to our room and left him standing in the middle of the room as I took off my clothes until I stood naked in front of him. He ripped his own clothes off and that made me think it had been a long time for him and this was something he was looking forward to very much."

She explained how she laid on the bed and waited for his touch, with her eyes closed, the first thing she knew was his warm breath on her neck and then the sensation of his body warmth next to her on the bed. Expecting a kiss she kept her eyes closed and waited for his lips brushing hers, but his weight shifted on the bed and he buried his face in her warm, downy pussy.

I could almost see, in my minds eye, his tongue massaging between her pussy lips, feeling the warmth and the caressing softness of a pussy only I had previously tasted.

With a deep breath she continued, "I gasped with the surprise at the shock of the intimate contact that he had made with me and as I stretched my hands out my fingers brushed against his rock hard cock. Not as big as I had hoped but so very hard that I knew it would feel wonderful inside me."

I was now wanking furiously, my wife had touched another cock and I was sure I was about to hear how it eased inside her. I could not tell if I was over the moon with joy or if I wanted to kill the bastard, but I knew for sure that I was turned on like never before and longed to lick her pussy for all I was worth.

"I could take no more teasing" she said "so I told him to put his fucking dick inside me now. This was not going to be the best fuck of my life but I needed it immediately, and he obliged." She took a pause; I could hear her breathing and guessed that this bit would be the hardest to tell me. "I spread my legs and clawed at his backside in an effort to get him in me as quick as possible. He tried to kiss me first and I just told him to fuck me, so he did. I felt the tips of his cock push against my cunt but it didn't go inside, instead it slipped upwards, brushing my clit and ending on my belly. So I reached down and grabbed the damn thing and held it exactly where it needed to go."

I was about to come so I released my dick as I wanted to cum at the same time she did in her story. "Wait a second" I gasped down the phone, "I am close and I want this to last." I regained some control and when ready I said "Ok keep going."

"Well" she said, "he started to push his cock in me slowly so I arched my back upward to meet him and get his hard cock inside me. Oh my god was it hard, it felt like a solid plastic dildo when I clenched against it. I knew I was going to cum very fast so I shouted at him to fuck me hard and make me come, and you know what honey he really did. His dick smacked into me and his balls slapped against my arse."

"I'm cumming" I cried into the handset and I erupted cum all over myself, the pillow, the sheet and the phone. I lay there in a confused state, filled with ecstasy at the amazing orgasm I had just had but filled with dread that my wife had sex with another man.

Breaking the silence my wife said "Now that, my love is phone sex and I think I am as good as any woman who does it for a living, and what's more I came too."

"What do you mean that was phone sex as good as any other would do it?" I asked.

She replied "you don't think I really did that do you, I made it up because you wanted me to and I want you to experience any fantasy you like without anyone being hurt."

Inwardly I smiled; this was one of the best gifts she had ever given me.

"By the way" she continued, "I backed the car over your golf clubs, sorry."

gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers