Wife Enjoys A Drink

Story Info
Wife gets enjoyed by two men.
904 words
3.21
90.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckySmut
LuckySmut
19 Followers

My wife and I have always enjoyed going out to bars and clubs. When we are in an erotic kind of mood we always stray out of town as bumping into people we know can be a little embarrassing (which has happened once)

We have chat about doing sexy things many time before but Deb being more submissive has found herself on the receiving end of deals and bet regularly. Its not like I make her wear leather gimp outfits and tie her to polls in the street, its more like I ask her to wear something and do something and, Bang!...we have a good night/day.

About 3 years ago we were both kid free and head to a hotel we had booked near a Casino. Part of the deal was that all her shirts had to be transparent and she could only wear skirts that barely cover what she needed to cover. Deb was a bit whiney about the skirt part so i agreed on her taking along leggings as well.
(you can see through them when she bends over anyhow ; )

As we drove to the Hotel we talked about dirty situations and things we could get up to. This both made us horny as hell. She took off her jacket to reveal my favorite shirt, white with poker dots. It was still daylight and we were nearing the Hotel. When we got there she got out of the car in the car park and there was a guy with his family unloading bags from their boot. Deb walked around the car with her tits bouncing around under this shirt and his eyes barely left her chest - apart from his wife asking him medial questions which he struggled to answer. She put her jacket back on and we went to the room.

After check in we had a nap. When we awoke Deb jumped into the shower. I quickly called for room service while the door on the bathroom was wide open. By the time room service got there she was done and in the room with a towel...so pissed I missed that opportunity.

We got ready for the night ahead with some teasing sex. We purposely semi excited one another and left it as unfinished! I know that this frustrates Debbie and she becomes even more daring. She put on her clothes as i watched. first she put on a black lace thong then a little ra-ra skirt then a black ruffle shirt that is low cut and very thin in material. If you can see under the ruffles, her areolas are clearly visible. Before long we were ready to leave.

As we walked to the bar we had read about in the hotel brochure I noticed Deb was getting the sly looks from guys. We had to go up an escalator and all I could think about was the display anyone might have behind us. Sure enough 3 guys were about 5 steps behind us with surely a great view of my wife's ass. Debbie seemed excited but shy about it. We went into the bar and began to sink some drinks. The cocktails went down fast and before we knew it it was close to 2am. It seemed like all the sexual excitement was an anti climax. No one had really given her much attention in the packed bar/club like we hoped.

Deb decided she'd get herself one more drink. I was about 5 meters from the bar and could see her from the step i was on when a big guy walked up behind her and stood in line for his drink. As Deb leaned over to talk to the bar person he moved up and rubbed himself on Deb's ass. As she was pretty drunk already she must have either not noticed or thought it was me! He turned to his friend next to him and said something. His friend laughed and motioned him to do it again. I froze and my dick awoke!! He rubbed on her ass again and Deb turned around. She was a shocked but glanced to where I was standing. She saw the look in my face of conceit and approval...so she went with it.

It was a dark part of the bar but still very crowded. It was perfect for want i wanted to see. I was nervous and still frozen but wanted to see my wife touched by a strange man. Deb turned back towards the bar. I could just make out what was happening so i moved a little to my left to see the guy's friend had his left hand up Debs skirt! It was clear then that she was allowing them to do as they pleased. Surely with one hand buried in her crotch and the other guy rubbing all over her ass, she was loving it! Her skirt was up but it was hard to notice. Her bare ass cheeks had allowed the guy behind to rub his cock all over them while the other played with her pussy.

As quickly as the situation started is as quickly as it was over. She came back over to me and just smiled. I said to her " You cheeky shit" and again she just smiled.

We caught a cab home and did some other stuff in the cab....but that's the other part of the night.

LuckySmut
LuckySmut
19 Followers