Wife Enjoys a Mysterious Man Watching

Story Info
Beginning our week vacation a watches us have sex.
1.3k words
4.02
33.1k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds dumb! I wanted to get away, not to a Best Western on the other side of town!" Angie was so pissed off at her husband she could scream.

"It's not just any Best Western; it's the Hacienda in Old Town. I figured we could relax and unwind for the week, and visit some places around town. We have never gone to the Gas Lamp District or spent a day at SeaWorld." Steve was a little agitated. He had spent the last month planning a week long get-away to celebrate seven wonderful years of marriage that wouldn't break the bank.

"I wanted to go on a cruise or at least to a nice beach. Not a hotel twenty minutes down the road that isn't even on the beach."

"I know Angie, but it has been really rough this year. I would like nothing better to take you away to some tropical beach and have hot passionate sex for a whole week!" Steve tried to lightly smack her ass, but she batted his attempt away glaring at him.

"No sex for you this week!"

"Why do you have to be like that? Can't we just go and try to have a good time?" Steve was almost pleading now.

"I guess I can try!" Angie turned her back and headed down the hallway to finish packing still steaming with anger about her "surprise". It was sweet that Steve still tried to give her a good time, but they could have saved the money for a better trip later.

The car ride to Old Town was quiet. Angie spent most of the time looking out the passenger side window. 'I'm not really angry' she told herself. I just need to relax, and we will have a good time this week. Check-in was quick, and it actually was a really nice hotel. It was quiet and the fountains where relaxing. Angie took in the view of San Diego as they walked to their room. "You where right it is actually very relaxing here," Angie admitted as they unpacked a week's worth of cloths from their suitcases.

"What's that?" Steve asked while pointing at Angie's stack of cloths on the bed.

"That is for later! IF you are good, and I'm in the mood." Lifting the sheer black lingerer up to her shapely form Angie looked gorgeous. Steve admired his wife's sexy curves. He was especially excited when she started to strip off her clothes slowly while looking him in the eyes. "Quit teasing me!" Steve half heartedly said while trying not to think about the growing hardness in his pants.

"Don't get too excited big boy; I'm going to the pool. Are you coming?" Angie asked as she pulled up the bikini bottoms around her sexy tight thirty year old ass. As she looked she realized she had an audience. Standing outside of their wide open widows was a young man, maybe twenty-five, staring slack jawed at her bar 36C breasts! Steve hadn't noticed because he was busy staring at her beautiful breast as well. Angie had a sudden flash of desire and arousal instead of embarrassment. She decided that she would put on a little show for the younger man. Instead of putting on her top, she smiled at the man, and walked around the king sized bed to her husband. Putting her arms around his neck as she tilted her head up to meet his approaching lips. Locking for only a second before opening her mouth and allowing their tongues to intertwine and let the passion of the moment overwhelm each of them. As Steve's hands reached up a grabbed a handful of her breasts in each hand, Angie opened her eyes searching for the couple's voyeur. At first she didn't see him, and the heat of the moment started to pass. 'Where did he go?' She thought, the excitement of knowing that someone was watching her as she was pleasured by her husband was her favorite secret fantasy. For a moment she almost lost hope that the young man had left the couple to enjoy each other until she caught movement through the window near where he had been standing. There he was, she inwardly smiled as she locked eyes with the stranger realizing that he had his dick in his hand and was slowly stroking it while watching the them. Reaching into Steve's pants, Angie freed her husband's manhood and began to stroke furiously never moving her gaze from the man watching her every move.

Angie could tell that she was having the desired effect on the stranger watching. His strokes where increasing in pace as hers where on her husbands. With herculean effort Angie released her husbands dick and pushed him onto his back on the bed. Angie stood strait up and looked directly at the man watching form his own hotel room as she hooked her thumbs around her bikini bottoms and bent down to pull them off. All while keeping her eyes locked on the stranger. Lost in the moment she did something that she didn't usually do, but she was so horny she was going to explode. She climbed up onto the bed and straddled her husbands head, slowly lowering her soaking pussy to his hungry waiting mouth. The first moment of his tongue touching her pussy almost sent her over the edge. It had been a long time since his mouth had touched her pussy, and it felt so good.

"Oh My God!!!" Angie moaned as her climax started to build. She was now grinding on Steve's face, mad with lust. She never took her eyes off of the sexy man watching her. She started to think about all the possibilities. How great it would feel to have him in the room with them. She couldn't take it anymore. She lifted herself off of her husbands face and started to slide down to his throbbing cock.

"Wait!!!" Steve pushed her to the side and stood up. The look of confusion on Angie's face made Steve stop to explain. "Let me get a condom on." "I don't care Steve. I need you to fuck me right now." "One second." He replied calmly as he ripped open the pack and pulled the rubber over his throbbing cock.

"Lay back down so I can ride you. I need to cum right now!" Angie patted the bed next to her. Pulling Steve back to the bed onto his back, Angie impaled herself on his facing the observer in the next room. Watching him stroking himself to her furiously riding her husband was the hottest thing she had ever done. She couldn't stop. She was a women with one goal, and she was so close. As she neared her climax, she could see that the watcher was too. Pulling fast and hard on his dick, Angie wanted to see him cum. She was getting loader now.

"Oh Baby! Yes! I'm Gonna Cum! Oh My God! I'm Gonna Cum all over your cock!"

With that she saw their neighbor explode. Shooting white hot jizz at the window and at the same time Angie felt her husband tense under her as he grunted and shot his own cum into the condom that prevented her pregnancy. All this sent her over the top and she came hard enough that her legs cramped as she collapsed on top of her husband soaked in sweat with the hot smell of recent sex thick in the air.

"WOW!!!" Steve exclaimed breathlessly. "What the hell was that? You haven't fucked me like that in years!"

"Yeah, that was wonderful! I don't know what came over me!" Angie lied. 'That was the hottest sexual experience I have ever had, and I need to meet that man' Angie thought to herself. Steve climbed out of the bed and immediately headed to the shower like always. Angie could never get the thought out of her mind that he was trying to wash away what they had just done. 'Damn! That was intense, and I hope our audience will be here all week'