Wife Enjoys Night Out

Story Info
Drunken sex story for husband after night out with friend.
1.2k words
3.69
213.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst at work one day last week I received an email from my wife. She had been out with a girlfriend the night before and stayed at her house, and the email was our first contact since the daytime before. It said:

"Hi hunny. How's your day going? I'm feeling a bit worse for wear. Not surprising with the number of shots we had. A group of young lads got talking to us and kept buying trays full for all of us! I let things get a little bit out of hand, we need to talk about it later. Have a great day. X"

As my mind went into overdrive I knew I wouldn't be able to wait until later! I have long fantasised about my wife having dirty drunken sex with a stranger, and although I never expected it to happen I became excited wondering what she had meant. Probably nothing like I was imagining – my mind can get pretty dirty and I usually end up disappointed after getting my hopes up."

I emailed her back, joking about her message:

"What do you mean 'out of hand'? I hope you mean 'in your hand' – lol."

She replied a bit later in the day to say that joking aside, frisky behaviour in the club and 3 of the guys going back to Sharon's house meant we were about to find out if my constant fantasising was just that, or if I'd be ok with things going a bit further.

So that was my only train of thought for the rest of the day! I had been with Jane for nearly 5 years, we were both 40, and had a fantastic sex life. She is the first woman who I have been able to be completely open with and we often shared fantasies of group sex and exhibitionism, amongst others. She has penetrated me with dildos and strap-ons several times, and we have even got horny discussing me being fucked by another man – after she had deep throated him of course. I have used vibrators in her arse while we fucked, and dirty talk about her being double-penetrated drives her wild. As does watching such scenes in porn films, something we do a lot. We have swapped my cum between our mouths after oral sex, and I love the idea of her taking another man in her mouth before kissing me.

Anyway, with an afternoon to let my fantasies develop I was incredibly turned on when Jane got home. I was nervous about what may have happened, hopeful that it was rude, and worried that in the cold light of day she may not appreciate my lack of jealousy. Should fantasies remain in the mind?

Jane arrived home at about 6 p.m. – we kissed briefly and sat in the dining room. She took a deep breath and began the story of what had happened the night before.

Inevitably as 2 attractive women laughed and danced in a club a group of 20-somethings started dancing nearby, or standing at the bar and offering drinks. No harm done, nice to get some attention, and a few drinks led to dancing with the boys. As the 'grinding' songs started there would be times when one of the guys would be behind Jane, holding her waist and gyrating while their bodies touched. One in particular, Phil, was quite obviously hard and although Jane found it all a bit outrageous it was also making her horny! She remembers reaching behind her at one point to make a grab – in the very brief moment she was surprised not to reach the end of his bulge as she ran her hand along it. She was intrigued about its size.

When there were 3 guys (Phil, Steve and Danny) with the girls at the bar the trays of shots started. All of this led to the girls thinking it a good idea that the boys went home with them!

Back at Sharon's house the drink kicked in and Jane went up to bed. Once naked and half in-half out of the covers she saw Phil walk past the open bedroom door on his way to the toilet. On his way back he brazenly walked in, sat on the edge of the bed, and ran his hands along Jane's leg. In her mind she knew this wasn't the plan, but horniness and alcohol left her with no resistance. As Phil toyed with her breasts and rolled her over so he could get to between her legs he stood and removed his clothes. His cock was hard and huge. Jane had only seen one like it before but thought Phil's may have the edge in thickness. With no politeness he got on the bed between her legs, lifted her feet onto his shoulders, and slid his cock all the way in. Jane was in heaven, so full and wet and horny. She played with her breasts and fingered her clit as he fucked her. After she had orgasmed twice he tensed and filled her with his cum, all the while sliding slowly in and out as he softened.

He then simply left, leaving Jane to roll onto her stomach with tired thoughts of guilt, sexiness and satisfaction. Having almost fallen asleep she felt the bed moving and a hand on her right leg – Phil had told Danny that she was naked and horny and he was drunkenly chancing his arm. He slid her leg up the bed so that she was spread wide open and pushed his cock into her, nowhere near the length of Phil but a good comfortable thickness. Lubricated by Phil's cum it was easy for the fat cock to slide in. Not many strokes later Danny withdrew and moved round to Jane's face, wanking himself over her cheek and hair, covering her in spunk.

Now here I was sat next to my nervous wife, with a really hard cock leaving a small pre-cum mark on my boxer shorts. I held her and kissed her. Confused but horny I wanted to have sex. I told her that it sounded like quite a night and that as long as she wasn't hurt then all was ok. We kissed more passionately and I reached between her legs, feeling the thick moisture of hours-old sex. Moving over to the couch I sat Jane down and knelt between her legs. Before I licked the combined juices from her I asked her to describe the cocks to me, stressing how amazing she had felt being full of long thick cock. She vocalised her experience with lust in her voice as I tasted Phil's cum. I moved up and kissed her so she could taste too as I took out my cock and fucked her. The feeling of smooth entry aided by someone else's spunk sent me over the edge and I added my load to her well-fucked cunt.

The psychological impact of what happened seems to fluctuate between worry and jealousy, and real hard-core dirty thoughts! When feeling really horny I wish I could have been there in the darkness watching her being taken. We use the experience during our fantasy talk and I get an enormous buzz when Jane tells me how good Phil's huge cock felt inside her, and how she wishes she had taken Danny into her mouth as he came. I'm looking forward to her going out with Sharon again (who had some fun with Steve downstairs by all accounts)!