Wife Enslaved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'One more thing. Open wide,' Beatrice commanded.

Distracted by nerves she opened her mouth, not thinking why. She choked, and coughed, trying to clear her throat.

'A finishing touch to your outfit,' Beatrice laughed, creasing over with a near convulsion.

'What do you mean?' Riana squeaked. 'What the hell?'

'A voice changer. It's not permanent, it will dissolve overnight,' the woman explained. She slapped Riana's bare bottom, to speed her on her way. 'Get to it, slave!'

Riana trotted out of the kitchen on spiked high heels, lifting them so as not to get caught in the deep pile carpet. The small steps wobbled her breasts, which the men watched with interest. The tinkling bells sounded loud, building the embarrassment toward humiliation.

She dare not look at her master, wondering if he had set her up, or was this wholly Beatrice's idea. On serving him the last drink on the tray, she could see he approved. So, either way, she was stuck being a blonde bimbo for the evening.

'What's on the menu, slave?' he asked.

Riana was dreading this. She tried to clear her throat, hoping not to sound like a quacking duck. To no avail, she had to recite this evenings' starters and main meals. The guests were relaxing over a drink, enough for their reticence to fade, and began to laugh. Jimmy didn't scold them, or even look as though he might.

The way she was dressed left her vulnerable, and the way she sounded left her feeling feeble. The thing in her throat changed her voice to a high pitched squeak. She looked the part, sounded like one, so she must be a stupid bimbo, and would be treated like one. The men looked at her with sex clearly on their minds. They were thinking she was a dumb bimbo, ready to jump into bed with anyone spouting a clever line. The women looked at her with disdain plainly written upon their faces.

'Can she go through the list again?' someone asked.

Feeling highly embarrassed Riana quoted the choices once more, in the embarrassing high pitched, girly, sing song voice. There were two choices of starter and a vegetarian option for the main meal. Though of course the non-vegetarian dish was a grown product of some sort, as real meat hadn't been available for the last fifty years.

The guests laughed again as she spoke the options, though less so. Beatrice had been right, it was easy hiding in front of everyone. No one looked at her, or at least not at her face, as the costume was a grand distraction. Or rather, the naked parts of her body attracted attention. Men ogled her, and women scowled at her.

The guests were too busy catching up on gossip, to take much notice of the slave serving dinner. The slave ran back and forth, with food and drink, trying her best to keep them happy. There was no time to think over her new position, as a leading socialite, reduced to serving a boisterous group of adolescents. They were in the same college as her master, and had plenty to talk about, so almost ignored her.

Standing back for a moment while they sipped wine, she had a chance to think. She was no longer bothered over maintaining a social position, for she had none. A lowly slave was a mere object, just something there to be used. It was a refreshing thought, not having to constantly play a role, not having to pretend to like obnoxious people.

Riana helped herself to some food, and a glass of wine didn't go amiss either.

'Have you seen Riana, you know, Adrian's wife?' Andrew asked Jimmy.

Riana's thoughts were suddenly brought back to the guests conversation.

'Can't say I have, why do you ask?' Pippa jutted in.

'My parents were talking about her. Haven't seen her for a few weeks,' Andrew said.

'She's resigned from most of the committee's, mother mentioned,' Irene added.

'He's got a new slave girl, and keeps her very close, I hear,' Brendon grinned.

'You don't think he's done something to her, do you?' Pippa asked.

'You can't do something to someone of such high status without servants gossiping. The whispers would soon get back to us,' Andrew stated.

'What did you think might have happened to her?' Jimmy teased.

'Murdered, and buried in the woods,' Pippa mischievously proposed.

'There's a lot of people who would consider that. She's an unpleasant harridan, from what I hear,' Andrew said.

'My mother was relieved not to encounter her at charity functions,' Paula added.

'So, a stuck up bitch has gone missing for a few weeks. Sounds if it suits everyone,' Brendon chuckled, and the others laughed along.

Riana was crestfallen. Had she been such a bad person, acting like a harridan and a bully, as they suggested? Sometimes people needed pushing into making a decision, and she hadn't held back from what was necessary. Poor victims could be without a roof over their heads, while these wealthy people sat on their bottoms, prevaricating over what was obviously the right thing to do.

They were either stupid or uncaring, not fit to sit on the charity committees. Paula's mother was one of those fitting both cases. Like her mother the girl didn't want to know about others needs. Those sort of people just attended the committee's to be seen rather than achieve something.

Riana topped up a glass, and let a touch of anger rattle her. The red wine dribbled over the long sleeve of Paula's dress.

'Stupid girl, look what you've done!' Paula blurted out.

The young woman was sixteen years younger than her, and only just climbing the social ladder. Even relying on her parents position, she should have deferred to an older woman, and especially to someone of Riana's status. Not now though, as all the girl saw was a slave girl available for abuse.

'Very sorry, miss, let me wipe it, miss,' Riana humbly reacted.

Over the last few weeks she had learnt to accept a punishment following a mistake. That it might be administered before these young guests, had her cringing from embarrassment.

'Stop that! You're ruining the damn thing! Stupid girl! This dress costs more than you're worth,' Paula trilled unpleasantly.

'Sorry, miss,' Riana said, and tried to sidle away.

'Come here! Don't you keep control of your servants and slaves, Jimmy?' she demanded.

'Of course, she'll be reprimanded, later,' Jimmy shrugged.

'Not good enough. A short sharp shock works better. Makes them more careful, and attentive,' Paula crossly spoke.

Grabbing a wrist, the girl pulled Riana over her knee. The thong hid nothing of her bottom, so a smack to a bare cheek was easily administered.

'Well? Don't you count, and thank me for punishing you?' Paula demanded.

'Sorry, miss. One, miss. Thank you for punishing me, miss,' Riana meekly said.

'Oww! Two, miss. Thank you for punishing me, miss,' she repeated.

Unlike Jimmy, this girl was determined to punish her, and slapped her bottom hard. After ten strokes on her upturned bare bottom, she couldn't hold back tears.

Standing before the callous adolescents trying not to rub her sore bottom, with tears falling, she felt small and worthless. The girl could afford to give the dress to charity without a thought, however expensive it was. There had been no need to humiliate her in front of everyone.

'Sorry, miss, for spilling wine on your dress. Thank you for punishing me. This slave promises to be a good slave girl, miss,' Riana squeaked.

She no longer noticed the pathetic sound of her voice. It was telling that she meant every word. Weeks of playing at being a slave in the secluded world of this house, had profoundly affected her. She thought of herself as a slave, dependent upon a master's good will. Besides, she was legally a slave until her husband bought her back, and freed her.

Again she automatically tried to pull the panty crotch back in place, and again the chains prevented her reaching them.

Paula smiled at her victim, and said, 'Come here, slave.'

The others, including Jimmy, were quietly watching the scene. The guys wished they had the slave on their knees. Not for a spanking though. The shapely ass was tempting, but the panty crotch had come adrift, revealing the slave's charms.

The girls had already been scathing over what she was like, judging from how she was dressed. Walking around undressed in front of their boyfriends was all wrong, even for a slave. They considered the bimbo slave deserved a good spanking to keep it in place.

Paula put a hand on Riana's head, making her kneel. So used to her master doing the same, she took up a slave position. She squatted at the girls feet, with hands palm upward, resting on her spread knees.

Paula tucked a finger under Riana's chin, lifting her head. She looked at her, with steel blue eyes. The eyes revealed the girl was a bad combination, of being dim and severe.

'There, there, slave girl. No need to cry. You deserved a punishment, and now it's over. Promise to be a good girl, and you can get on with your duties,' Paula said.

The tone of voice was demeaning, as though she were talking to a pet. She was talking to what appeared to be a dumb blond bimbo, so of course she spoke slowly and simply.

'Thank you, miss. This slave promises to be a good girl, and to behave itself, miss,' Riana stated.

She rose to her feet feeling revived. Anger should have been felt, from having to submit to a young girl of nineteen. Promising to be a good girl in front of these teens, left her feeling humble and eager to serve.

'It's well marked. Slave tattoo and piercings,' one of the girls remarked.

'You're lucky to have such an obedient slave, Jimmy,' Brendon openly grinned.

The others laughed, knowing what he meant. The guys wondered what it would be like to have an obedient woman in their bed. A moment or two of quiet contemplation ringed the table.

'A stupid bimbo with a lush body was a good purchase,' Andrew agreed.

'Where did you get it?' Susan asked.

'A government auction,' Jimmy lied.

'I guess it would be cheaper there, especially at that age,' Pippa said.

'Was it a runaway?' Susan enquired.

'The government auctions are for runaways, but also for bankruptcy cases,' Jimmy said.

'So the slave is sold like any other item for sale, like an object,' Pippa gleefully pointed out.

'That sounds cruel,' Irene interrupted.

Brendon was hoping for the conversation to continue without him, as he had a hand between the slaves thighs, and didn't want to be noticed.

Riana looked at him, trying to gain his attention. She couldn't let him get away with anything, and neither did she want to attract attention. It was important not to get into trouble with her master. Damn! The young man was fiddling with her bits.

Oh! Shit! She hadn't looked at any of them properly until now. She recognised the young man. He was a friend's son!

Fucking hell! A friend's son was finger fucking her, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. If these heartless youths found out, she would be severely punished. His girlfriend, Susan, would probably demand it be carried out before everyone. They wouldn't care that she was a slave, and was trained to be subservient, so had to obey. To them she was a woman behaving immorally.

Worse than that was how her master would react. He would privately punish her far more severely, bodily, and mentally. He might be angry enough to sell her on to someone. How would her husband ever find her, if Jimmy didn't tell him where she'd been sold? She might not ever be free again! Doomed to spend the rest of her life as a slave.

The fear, and salubrious situation, heated her up. Her pussy was opening to his inexpert fingers. Standing next to a young guy of nineteen, letting him finger fuck her was humiliating, and that too stoked her up. If she wasn't careful it would show on her face. She tried to pull away, but he had a firm grip of her pussy. She was hooked by invasive fingers.

A finger pushed up into her bottom, and she could feel the two of them working her body. At any other time she might have let go and cum. Not now, not in front of a group of teens. Please don't let that happen! She silently whimpered.

Susan kicked her boyfriend under the table. He looked at her, focused, then pulled his hands away from the slave. Brendon shrugged, and gave her a dopey smile. It wasn't enough to placate her.

'Come here, slave,' Susan said, crooking a finger.

On high heels Riana took little steps around the table, provocatively wiggling her bottom. From the first step she felt the panties were awry and automatically reached to adjust them. The chains to wrist cuffs stopped the action. In a quandary she continued what seemed like a thousand steps, knowing how it would look when standing before the girl.

Only a few weeks ago she had been a mature and responsible woman. Letting a boy finger fuck her at this dinner party, before everyone, was despicable. The evidence was there for his girlfriend to see, as the soaking wet panties had been shoved to one side. Her pussy was open, on show, and would be noticed. The dire prospect of being held up to ridicule yet again was looming closer and closer.

There was nothing for it, but do as she was told, and leave responsibility for her actions to others.

'Have you always been a slut?' the girl sweetly asked.

Taken by surprise, without thinking she automatically responded, 'Yes, miss.'

'Of course you are. Only a slut would dress like that. Only a dirty slut would let a man finger her, in front of his girlfriend,' she quietly spoke.

One by one the others around the table quietened, to intently listen in on the cat fight. It was one sided, considering Riana was a slave, and had to comply with whatever her betters stipulated.

'I see, you can't defend your sex, or adjust your panties. You'll have to leave them like that, as evidence of your dirtiness. You are a dirty little tramp, aren't you,' Susan ground in.

'Yes, miss,' Riana said, and cringed as though struck. The young woman was looking at her, waiting for more. 'This slave is a dirty little tramp, miss,' she added.

'At least we know what you are, and can treat you accordingly,' Susan dismissively spoke. 'Fetch me some wine, and don't you dare spill a drop, dirty little slave girl,' she added.

Riana dare not look at her master. She had let him down, and just hoped he would forgive her. There was no doubt she had to be on her best behaviour, or be severely punished for the slightest misdemeanour.

'Maybe you shouldn't have bought a dumb blond bimbo, Jimmy,' Pippa commented.

'Maybe you're right,' he sighed.

'You could send her back to the auction, and get another,' Pippa suggested.

The obnoxious young woman was pushing him to see how attached he was to the slave. No clue had been revealed so far, so she decided to push as far as was possible.

Jimmy watched his slave change from putting up with the situation, to accepting it. She submissively served his guests, ready to concede to their instructions without question. Partly from needing to avoid a humiliating punishment, and also from having been thoroughly demoralised.

Like everyone else, he had more than enough to drink. Unlike him, the girlfriends noticed how willing she was to please their boyfriends. She was a mere slave, so gave way to letting them intimately touch her. Each of the young guys wondered if they would get away with bedding her this night.

Jimmy at last recognised he needed to do something. His helpless slave needed his guidance and protection. Wearing chains she couldn't cover her sex, or defend it. Jealousy kicked him hard, from watching them play with her body. It was no longer discreet, when they openly fumbled with her sex, and breasts. Her body was exposed and no one bothered to pull her panties back in place.

'Ok, that's enough,' Jimmy said.

The partners were needed to make the project succeed. A slave could be replaced. Except this slave was his lover, and he'd fallen for her. He pulled her panties back in place, and covered her as best as he could. The cloth pursing her sex was wet, showing how much she enjoyed their mauling of her body. The young guys had rung her bells. While they fiddled with her naughty bits, her breasts had swung the little bells hanging from them.

'No more playing with the slave, OK?' he demanded.

The girls smiled evilly. Unable to scratch the slaves eyes out, they would have to concentrate on revenge at home, with their boyfriends.

The party was mostly cleared away with some cleaning-up left for the morning. Beatrice was paid off and left. Riana now had to face her master.

'Sorry, master. Your slave let you down,' she quietly spoke.

'You did, but I let you down too. Let's not think about it now. Leave it until morning. Time for bed, I'm tired,' Jimmy told her.

Riana snuggle down the bed to place her head between his legs. She sucked his cock into her mouth, but he was soon asleep. She'd not excited her master, so again she had let him down. Maybe he was becoming tired of her! Worried over what he would do and say in the morning, it took awhile to drift off.

It was a worry how precarious her position was. It had been recognised before, only she hadn't take it seriously. After that lewd exhibition at dinner, she was forced to face facts. She really was a slave, and if she displeased her master he had the right to sell her. It didn't look as though her husband was ready to buy her yet, so maybe a stranger would buy her.

Once on the market, she would be sold on whenever a master became bored with her. She would spend the rest of her life as a slave, pandering to strangers whims. As she grew older her value would fall, putting her in the clutches of less wealthy men. She would end up serving the urges of perverts, or working in a brothel.

Next morning she slid out of bed, careful not to wake her master. Unable to leave his estate she was stuck here, forced to face her fate. On hearing him shower, she cooked breakfast. Her hands shook, from wondering what was in store for her.

'Nice breakfast, slave. If you have nothing to do around the house today, I'll show you my project,' Jimmy said.

'Oh! Thank you master. Your slave would love to see it,' she simpered.

Jimmy wondered why she was acting so strange this morning. She thanked him profusely for the clothes, which weren't much. She hung on his every word, and laughed a little too loudly at his pathetic jokes. In the vehicle she clung to him as though afraid to be outside the house.

'You alright, slave?' he eventually asked.

'Yes, master, thank you, master,' she obsequiously responded.

'We're nearly there. The first row of city housing has been completed. It's value has more than doubled. We can re-mortgage the property to pay for the next phase,' he proudly announced.

'That's wonderful, master. You're so clever, master,' she sincerely spoke.

As his hangover cleared he realised why she was acting so strangely. She was afraid he was storing up a punishment for her, concerning last nights' bad behaviour. It wasn't her fault, but why tell her that now. Later would do. He smiled, and received an adoring look in return.

She was acting like she thought a slave should. A real slave would probably be sullen and object to be forced into such a demeaning role. Though he hadn't the experience to know for sure. It was much better having her cling to him, rather than being nagged over being sold back to her husband.

Riana desperately needed to make up for last night, and keep him from selling her. She just couldn't get it out of her head that he would become bored with her, as an older woman, and sell her. At least this master was nice and looked after her.

To avoid being sold, she set her mind to being a perfect and obedient slave girl. She would avoid upsetting him by going on about her husband buying her back. After all, Adrian was no longer her husband, and she was officially Jimmy's slave.