Wife Enslaved Ch. 04

Story Info
Riana returns to her husband.
7.1k words
4.5
55.6k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 09/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 04

Riana returns to her husband

*

Over the past three weeks, Riana had become a passive, subservient slave. This pathetic state had so deeply affected her, it was frightening. The game must be stopped before she became thoroughly ensnared in its rules, and was completely submissive to Jimmy.

It was a revelation finding she was a natural submissive, yet becoming aware of it didn't help gain the will to resist. It wouldn't be long before she became utterly dependent upon the young man. When she tried to explain how helpless and vulnerable she felt, he told her not to worry, he would look after her.

It suited him to have a slave pandering to his needs, so there would be no help from him. He continued to keep her enslaved, by having her running around, submitting to his demands. The punishments were a light spanking, or something easily endured. The rewards were praise, and wonderful sex.

Planning an escape was easy enough, but carrying it out was proving difficult.

A few days went by, when luckily the right moment presented itself. Taking a chance, she crept into her master's study while he was out. This time, the computer had been left on, and was still signed in with his security level. Every moment she thought he would return and catch her.

He would be sure to put her over his knee and spank her. A little thrill of arousal was a warning, that she had sunk too low. More of an effort to get away was needed.

There would be little chance of escape then, as he would be alert and more careful. This first part was so important, she just had to risk everything. With nerves stretched to the limit, she eventually found the government slave register.

Her registration code was stamped on the collar, and tattooed above her pussy, so her details were easy enough to find. Her details came up on screen, and she just had to read through them.

It was a detailed slave description, listing her characteristics. It even mentioned she was a natural submissive. It was terrible seeing all her personal details listed for anyone to see. Age, hair colour, shape, even that her pussy was shaved, it was all there.

'Damn! He's mentioned my asshole is still virginal!' she hissed.

No one would dare do that to her! Reading through her sexual experience knowing strangers could, was awful. Her pussy was described as tight! It listed that she could deep throat!

If friends and neighbours read this, knowing it was her, she would die of shame.

'Oh! Shit!' she exploded, and covered her mouth.

It was appalling to find she had been registered for use, without limits.

'A master can use me in any way he wants!' she angrily spoke.

After calming down, she giggled, 'Jimmy has certainly done that.'

Reading the period of enslavement was a bigger shock.

'No! My god! No! It's permanent!' she exclaimed.

The boy had registered her as a permanent slave, without restrictions for her use!

He hadn't bothered to amend the slave description, because he knew she wasn't really a slave. Jimmy registered her to get back at her husband, not intending to keep her enslaved for long. Just a few days would have made the point.

Then he got to know her, and fell in love. Was it love? Or just a young man's infatuation, from having her freely available for sex? It was a novelty for a young man to control an adult, especially a mature woman. As a slave he could call upon her for sex anytime he wanted, so of course he kept her.

Her husband had selfishly thought of his own social position, so hadn't fought hard enough to get her back. It was understandable he didn't want anyone to know his wife was a slave. Even if it had been just a mistake. Surely he should have thought about her, stuck here as a young guy's slave.

It started out as a misunderstanding, but this entry on the government slave list meant she was officially a slave. That left her in a very vulnerable position.

The sooner she got home to her husband, and sorted out this mess, the less exposed she would feel. Once home, she would have to shake off this deeply embedded feeling of enslavement. It would take some time, but once home the healing process could begin, until becoming her old self once more.

Riana shook her head, needing to clear it and concentrate on requesting a slave travel permit. It was necessary to enter a destination, so she could leave the house.

If she simply walked out, the police would pick her up soon after leaving her master's estate. The authorities were quick to enforce the runaway slave laws. It would be a nuisance, or even dangerous, to have lawless groups wandering the streets. More importantly, the government sold runaway slaves in a public auction, from which a good income was made.

She looked around his study, remembering the times he had taken her. Quite a few in here, and in other rooms. The sex had been wonderfully exciting. A great sensuality was generated from acting out a slave game, with a young lover. His youthful intensity and openly declared love, fired her up.

She sighed heavily, wondering if this was the right thing to do. Of course it was the right thing, but was it what she wanted? What she wanted had to be ignored. Pretending to be a young man's slave was madness, and it had to stop. Leaving him was something she had to do, like it or not.

If she didn't leave this house soon, she would lose the will to escape. What then? Would she remain a slave for the rest of her life? The signs of ageing would appear soon enough, or he would become bored with her. Either way, the young man would abandon her for someone his own age. Where would she go? Would he sell her on to another master?

Returning to her husband and the usual boring routine was going to be difficult, after having so much fun with Jimmy. It had to be done, before Jimmy let her go, and her husband didn't want her back.

The auto taxi pulled up, and she quickly boarded it. At least there wasn't a driver to converse with. Small talk couldn't be made while she felt so scared. The machine would find the quickest way home, though she wished it wouldn't. The trip didn't take long, thankfully not giving her much time to contemplate this impetuous move.

***

Riana was dressed in a reasonable outfit, for a sex slave. She straightened her hair, then the tunic. There wasn't much to it, but her husband wouldn't be interested anyway. Maybe that's why she strayed, and stayed. Like a cat finding a better home, and being looked after so well. She received attention to what she wanted, rather than fitting around what he wanted.

The door to the servants entrance opened.

'Madam?' the butler said.

She'd never heard tones of surprise in Morgan's voice before.

'I'm back, Morgan,' she heavily stated, and strode in.

A quick pace took her to her rooms, where she intended to change out of the smock. Wearing underwear after so long would feel uncomfortable, so her most expensive silks would have to be worn.

Her personal suite included a dressing room, a small kitchen for a maid to cook late night comfort food, a lounge, as well as a sumptuous bedroom. On entering the lounge she stopped in the middle of the room.

'Who are you?' Riana asked.

'I'm Bella, don't you remember? I must be so unimportant to you, a high and mighty, rich society woman. Welcome home, Riana. You've saved me the trouble of fetching you. Dressed for the part, I see. Did you have fun?' Bella asked.

She circled the startled woman, until she was behind her. A hand was placed on Riana's neck, pushing her to the floor.

Held down, Riana complained, 'Get off me, bitch! You are my husband's slave. I own this house, and I'm the head of the household. That makes me your mistress! Fetch my husband, NOW!' Riana screeched.

'Husband! Husband? A slave doesn't have a husband. Until you're released, you don't own anything. It's the law. That man you call husband, gave me instructions to tame you, bitch! Do as you are told, or you will be chastised. What are you, girl?' Bella demanded.

'Nothing to say?' Bella shouted, and shook Riana's head.

'Stop that, it hurts!' Riana squealed.

Bella quietly explained, 'Your mine now. It won't be an easy time with me, unlike your lover boy. I expect absolute obedience, and you will be punished for every sign of defiance,' she heavily spoke.

She had a firm grip of Riana's hair, and shook her head.

'Tell me, girl!' Bella shouted.

Bella raised a hand high, and brought it down upon the woman's bottom.

'You've got it all wrong. I'm not a slave, it was all a mistake. I've come home to set things straight. Oww! Please, let me go, this is all wrong! Oww! You can't do this! Please, don't hurt me! Oww! Yes, yes, alright, I'm officially a slave!' Riana eventually admitted.

'I've looked up your registration, slave-girl. Very interesting, and very convenient,' Bella laughed.

What had she done to deserve this humiliation? This was her home, and this girl had her prostrate, at Bella's feet, admitting to being a slave. It was all so terribly true. She was vulnerable, and this girl intended to take advantage. Surely Adrian didn't really mean for her to be mistreated by his slave-girl.

Looking at the twenty-year-old, she realised it would be impossible to complete with her. Fresh skin, flat tummy, perky breasts, cute features, dark raven hair, long legs, the girl was a man's wet dream. If the opportunity arose, she would find out why the girl had been sold into slavery.

It was just like Adrian to become angry, and impulsively say something he later regretted.

As soon as she spoke to him, this terrible situation could be cleared up. As soon as he saw what was happening to her, he would call off his spiteful slave. When restored to her rightful place in the household, she could at last relax. When that happened, she would make sure the girl suffered for this indignity.

At the moment the girl had the upper hand, from physical, and mental strength. Riana still felt lowly, and submissive, from being treated as a slave for so long.

Rather than give the girl an excuse to punish her, she would submit, and present a more despicable condition to her husband. It would make Adrian feel sorry for her. Letting him see what the girl had done to his wife, would get through to what little conscience he had.

He was an example of why a family arranged marriage shouldn't be allowed. It was all love and kindness at first. After her father died, he had control of her father's business, so there was no need to keep her happy. She was more of a nuisance, and a hindrance to the way he wanted to run the business. They lived in the same large sprawling house, yet lived separate lives.

She grew up in this house, yet now she was prostrate at the damn girl's feet, awaiting her fate.

Adrian might want to exact retribution on her, but he wouldn't want his wife to be presented to the world as a downtrodden slave. A slight smile revealed her thoughts. Revenge would be sweet. When he freed her, and clarified she was his wife, and head of the household, the girl could look out then.

'Yes, mistress, sorry, mistress,' Riana quietly spoke.

'So what are you, girl?' Bella demanded once more.

'I'm a slave-girl, mistress,' Riana admitted.

'Who's in charge of you?' Bella pushed.

'You are mistress. The master has put you in charge of this unworthy slave, mistress,' Riana croaked, from a dry throat.

Bella couldn't see Riana's face, as her head was bowed and hidden in a long flowing mane. The tone of voice and posture was enough to figure out the woman's thoughts. Riana was obviously thinking of revenge. It was all the more important to make sure the master didn't go back on his order to break Riana. At the first opportunity he would have to be reminded of his wife's infidelity.

Bella had permission to train the woman, to make her an obedient wife. He wanted his wife to be presentable in public, and not be so wilful. It wasn't too much to ask, wanting to have a dutiful wife at his side. Bella intended for her to become an obedient slave, as well as an obedient wife.

***

A few days went by before her husband returned home. Arriving home early had been bad timing for Bella as she hadn't completed the training regime. He'd been away at a business seminar. No doubt gaining more business contacts and arranging investments. For both those needing money, and those needing a good investment opportunity, he would gain a commission.

Riana's father had taught him well, except he didn't have much of a conscience.

Riana regretted this ill timed move. Instead of recovering from the habit of subservience, it was being reinforced. The girl was merciless with the training regime. Day after day Riana was being ground into the role of slave.

Today her husband was due home, but Riana was afraid it might be too late. Try as she may, it was difficult to break away from the girl's power. Even when presented to her husband, she might not be able to assert herself.

'Have you completed your chores?' Bella asked.

'Yes, mistress,' Riana humbly answered.

Bella discovered Riana had practiced slave positions with Jimmy, and took advantage. 'Kneel!', was all that was needed to be said, for Riana to fall at the girl's feet. With forehead touching the floor, she would be observed, and judged, by a girl almost half her age.

Riana smelt the carpet, and realised she hadn't perfumed it this morning. If her mistress found out, she would be in trouble. She waited with head touching the carpet, while her mistress decided what to do with her slave.

'Well done, slave-girl. You've completed your chores in record time. As a reward you may lick your mistresses feet. Go ahead, enjoy,' Bella encouraged, with a flick at the woman's bottom with a crop.

'Thank you, mistress,' Riana automatically responded.

Hiding the misery from her voice was necessary, to avoid being punished. A happiness to serve had been demanded, and she would be slapped if not sounding pleasant enough. There was nothing better the girl liked, than to find fault with her. A thrashing with the crop, or a hard spanking, would quickly follow. It enlivened the girl's day so much, she would deal out a punishment for nothing, if an opportunity didn't arise.

Riana hated this humiliating service more than anything. While licking between the girls toes, she heard a cooing noise. With luck, her mistress would fall asleep in the chair, giving Riana some peace. Her back was already sore from a beating, so she needed to keep her mistress happy.

Lifting a foot she licked underneath, needing to be thorough. Every part of both feet needed to be licked, and when finished, she would kiss the girl's feet. Afterwards, with head touching the carpet, she would await her mistresses pleasure.

Every detail of her day was scrutinised, with the mistress looking for faults. At first it strung out her nerves, almost to breaking point. There was only one strategy that worked, and that was to capitulate. Giving in entirely to what was expected of her, helped concentrate all her efforts into being an obedient slave-girl. With nothing else to think about, she could carry out the lowliest of commands, to her mistresses liking.

Riana had become the perfect slave-girl, which even Bella acknowledged.

There was a shout from the lounge. Bella kicked her slave out of the way, and ran to the man looking for her.

'There you are! I don't see much of you these days,' he complained.

'Sorry, Adrian. I've been busy, you know that,' she said, and reached up on tiptoe to kiss him.

'You're such a tease. I want you in my bed tonight, girl. Make sure you're there and no excuses,' he demanded, and walked to the door.

'By the way, how is my wife getting on?' he asked.

'Fine, Adrian, just fine. Soon,' she said, anticipating his next question.

'About time. I want her at the dinner I'm hosting for investors. Next Tuesday, right!' he firmly stated.

'No problem, Adrian. You'll have a dutiful wife, ready to serve,' she promised.

Watching him leave with a smile on his face was a good sign. He was her master, but she got away with calling him, Adrian. Failing in this task, would mean losing her standing with him. He was fickle, and would deal with her cruelly before thinking it through.

When he dealt with important clients he was a different man. He came across as thoughtful and prudent.

Bella shivered from the thought of disappointing him, and ending up sold. Rather it be his wife than her, sold and rid of. Working on him to free her was coming along nicely. He'd promised to free her if the training worked to his liking. It would, she would make sure it did.

What she hadn't told him, was that once he freed her, he would have to wait a whole year before freeing another slave. Some government technicality, which he couldn't be bothered to discover. It meant his wife would have to remain a slave for a whole year.

The year would give her time to work on the husband. Soon he would be eating out of her hand. Tonight would be another opportunity to make herself indispensible to him. In his bed as well as when running the house. Being free in this house, with the husband in her palm, and the wife her slave, would be perfect. There was a lot to gain, so the plan had to work!

'Crawl, slave,' Bella said.

Riana got on all fours, ready to crawl beside her mistress. She'd heard what was said, while in the kneel position. Her husband was content to let this girl train her, and tonight he was going to fuck the damn girl! Was that a reward for humiliating and degrading his wife?

'Follow me slave,' Bella casually spoke.

In the bedroom Bella laid back on the bed, with her legs spread wide.

'You know what to do, slave-girl,' she said.

A look of contentment spread across her face, as her well trained slave lapped at her pussy.

'This is all going into your slave description. It makes you a more versatile, and valuable slave,' Bella chuckled.

'Ooo! Yes! Deeper with that tongue, girl,' she encouraged.

While the girl was in bed with her husband, she would borrow one of the vibrators. It was badly needed. After becoming used to having sex every day, with a vigorous young man, she was feeling horny as hell. Her mistress wouldn't leave her alone long enough to play with herself, but tonight would be the night.

***

Her mistress had been well prepared. Riana bathed her, massaged her skin with oil, and applied exotic perfumes. Readying the girl for her husband should have been a dire prospect, but she didn't care. After experiencing a young man's intensity, her husband's selfishness wasn't missed.

The girl wore a sheer baby-doll. The top swirled around her thighs, and was see-through. The panties were a thin diaphanous silk, with everything on show. There was nothing held back for the imagination, but then subtly wasn't a word Adrian understood. It didn't look as though the outfit would last long.

It made her think about how she dressed up for her husband, as a slave. That's how it all started. She'd been mistaken for this slave girl, and she couldn't bring herself to correct the mistake. It would have been too embarrassing at first, then it got out of hand, When Danny took her away on loan, it had gone too far to simply explain who she was. It gone past the point of simply admitting she was Adrian's wife, not his slave.

'I'm ready, slave. I can't leave you alone all night, so in you get,' Bella told her.

Why hadn't she seen this coming. With a flick of a crop to her rear, Riana crawled into a dog's kennel. It wasn't much more than a box, with a cage door on the front. She could just turn around, and did so. Looking through the bars, she saw her mistress peering down at her.

'Come on slave-girl, don't look so sad. I'll let you out in the morning. You know your husband can't get it up for a second time,' she chuckled. 'Oops, I meant, ex-husband. On becoming a slave all relationships were cancelled, remember? You know that don't you, poor little thing. If you're a good little slave-girl, your mistress will pamper her slave, and make her cum. Night, night, slave-girl,' Bella said, and blew her slave a kiss.

12