Wife Fantasy

Story Info
What I want my wife to do.
1.6k words
3.72
116.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Okole83
Okole83
4 Followers

It all starts around 8 o'clock, you are sitting around the house, bored as usual, nothing going on. Might as well go out, but if you're going to go out, it has to be worth it. You decide to go all out, no holds barred. You go look at yourself in the mirror, checking out your ass of course, like you always do. Bouncing your boobies a few times you then take your clothes off. Turning around you check out your ass again, looking good. Then you notice that your pussy hair is getting a little long, might as well clean that up real quick, never know what's going to happen. That means taking a shower. First you put your hair up so it doesn't get wet, that's never a good thing.

Stepping into the shower you adjust the water until it's just right, then you wash your body real quick, grabbing your shaving cream and razor you lather up the hair in your crotch. A few swift razor strokes later and it's all gone, everything's nice and smooth, so you play with it for a few minutes just for fun. Moving on you quickly shave your armpits and legs too, have to make it all match. A few more minutes of just standing in the shower before you get out. Then you dry yourself off while you stand in front of the mirror again, checking yourself out. Much better now that the hair is gone, everything looks so soft and smooth.

Now the question is what to wear. You try on a few different pairs of panties, but can't seem to settle on one, fuck it, won't wear any then. A skirt then, got to get a smaller one, these ones are nice but they just won't do for what you're looking for, they don't scream come and get me. You reach for a top that will show off your cleavage nicely, have to wear the strapless bra with this one. Looking in the mirror again you grab some earrings that match nicely, and maybe a necklace or a bracelet or something. Then comes the makeup, a little more extravagant than usual, a little more blush, maybe a dark eyeliner, something that will look sexy even in the darkness of a bar. Getting a little turned on now you push your boobies up to check the cleavage again before picking out your shoes.

You're going to the break 'n run tonight, its close, you can walk home if you have to. Most of the time you like to go out with some friends, but tonight, you're going alone. There's a special reason you're going out, and it's not just to get some free drinks. Hopefully someone notices how sexy you look. It's always nice to get some attention from somebody new. Even if it doesn't go anywhere it's nice to feel wanted. Of course the goal is to get somewhere with it, but if that doesn't happen it's ok. After you're all ready you look in the mirror one more time just to check. Looks good. Time to leave.

When you get to the bar, it's already filling up. While there are some girls, the majority is guys. That's good news for you, should make this all that much easier. When you walk in there's some hip-hop song on, doesn't really matter what, but the mood is getting set. You walk up to the bar and have a seat. Looking around a little you flip your hair over your back and turn in your seat a little making sure to show off your boobs. It works, pretty soon you're sipping on a free rum and coke, and the guy sitting next to you is definitely interested.

At first you just make small talk with him, nothing serious. He's talking about some sports team he likes, and you're pretending to be interested. He leans closer to you to say something and he puts his arm around you. You're a little uncomfortable at first, but you decide to let it happen, see where it goes. Seeing that you're letting it happen he moves his chair a little closer and puts his hand on your leg. He offers to buy you another drink, you accept. A few drinks later the conversation starts turning to things a more and more sexual. He's rubbing your leg, asking you about your favorites sexual positions. He's been inching his hand up your leg the whole time, thinking he's being sneaky, but you know what's going on. You move forward in your seat and open your legs up a little, giving him easier access to what he's going for. When he finally touches your pussy its already wet, you look around a little nervously but nobody seems to be paying attention. He starts playing with your clit, it feels a little weird at first, but then it starts to feel good, real good. You start grinding your clit against his fingers, harder and harder. Finally you pull his hand away, telling him later. He tries to talk you into letting him do some more, but you tell him not right now.

A few drinks later you tell him it's time to go, he asks you where you're going and you tell him you'd like him to come home with you. You're a little nervous but you're hoping he agrees. You grab his dick through his pants and give him a look. Now he's ready to go, you feel him getting hard, that's good.

As soon as you get home, you lock the door and turn around, he's standing in the middle of the room. You walk over to him and without saying anything you start unbuckling his belt. Pushing his pants down you can see the shape of his dick through his underwear. Getting down on your knees you pull his underwear down and his dick springs out, fully erect. You look at it for a little, it's pretty big, grabbing it with one hand you start to slowly stroke it. After stroking it for a while you kiss it gently on the head and lick around the tip a few times. Finally you take the head into your mouth while you continue to stroke his dick with your hand. He grunts and grabs your hair, pulling you further onto his dick. His dick is stretching out your mouth and pushing down your throat, you take it in as deep as you can, pushing your face up against him. He starts fucking your face and you let him take control, pumping in and out of your mouth. He fucks your mouth until he can't take it anymore and starts to cum. He pumps his load into your mouth and you take it all. Sucking his dick until it's all gone. You show him the cum in your mouth and then swallow it.

He reaches down and pulls your shirt off over your head, then reaches behind you and unclips your bra. Your tits fall out of your bra. You stand up and he leads you over to the couch and sits you down. He spreads your legs and starts kissing them, slowly working up to your soaking wet pussy. When he finally makes it to your pussy he gently kisses it, up and down, before he starts to lick it. He pushes his tongue in between your pussy lips, tasting your wetness. He licks up and down your pussy a few times before concentrating his tongue on your clit, sucking and licking your clit until you are grinding your pussy in his face. He keeps licking and sucking as you pull his face into you. Wetting a finger in your pussy he starts playing with your ass. Finger fucking your ass deeper and deeper while continuing to lick and suck on your clit. With a finger fucking your ass he puts two finger into your pussy, they slide right in. He keeps pumping his fingers in and out of your pussy and ass, still sucking and licking all around your clit. Slow and deep, he pushes his fingers in as far as they will go, stretching you open as they go deep inside of you. Pushing your pussy towards him you keep grinding against his fingers and tongue until you start to cum in his mouth, as you start coming he licks up and down your pussy, loving the juices that are flowing from you.

Almost before you stop cumming he thrusts his dick deep inside you, causing you to gasp, it feels even better than you had imagined when it was in your mouth. It feels like it fills you all the way up, and then he starts to fuck you with deep, hard, long strokes. All the way in and all the way out, slamming his dick into the deepest parts of your pussy. It feels so good it sends shock waves of pleasure through your body. He keeps thrusting himself deep inside of you over and over again. It seems almost unbearable how amazing it feels, you can't take it any longer and you tell him to fuck you harder. He starts fucking you as hard as he can, thrusting deep inside, faster and deeper. He's holding onto your tits, slamming his dick into your dripping pussy, building up more and more. You feel yourself on the brink of cumming and that's when it hits, he starts cumming deep inside you and that sends you over the edge. You ride the waves of his cum as you orgasm for the second time. When you are both done cumming he pulls his dick out of your pussy and brings it up to your mouth so you can taste both of you together. You clean off his dick with your tongue, sucking up all the cum that is all over it. It tastes so good. Tonight was a good night!

Okole83
Okole83
4 Followers