Wife Finally Gets Revenge at Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whip, whip, whip. They came on my ass, harder and harder.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" I was not going to let her beat me. The panties stayed firmly in my mouth, and I was clear as I could be through the muffle. Even though I was the one being submitted, I felt a lot of power. Around me now, Tom was fucking Wendy hard and I realised he had just cum, and Wendy was sucking off Robert harder and faster. That must have triggered him off, as Gill let Wendy suck all of the cum from his massive cock, whilst she kept her eyes on me.

What shocked me the most was the bulge in

Dave's jeans, and the fact he was rubbing himself. He was getting turned on by this. That was not the idea, this was supposed to be his punishment, and in a rage I spat the panties out of my mouth.

To their credit, everyone stopped. They all thought it had gone too far, and started comforting me, when I started to cry. When I explained that it was Dave who upset me, it was Gill who came up with the idea of tying him to the chair. I looked at her, smiled and agreed, as long as his trousers and boxer shorts were left open. I wanted to see how turned on he would be by this, how frustrated he would be by not being able to touch himself, and I kindly asked Alan if he could have my panties put into his mouth. Alan smiled, took my panties off the floor, and told him to open his mouth.

Dave had no choice as if was tied to the chair. He opened his mouth, and took it all in. He looked at me and smiled, knowing to himself, that even though he was being humiliated here, things eventually would be alright between us. He winked at me, when no one was looking, and I winked back. All of had been forgiven, and he knew it. I thought to myself, what a way to save a marriage.

"Do your worst" I commanded Alan. "I can take it all" I then said to Lisa. I felt so alive, and I knew that Dave was enjoying this. Then a blindfold was put over my eyes.

"Are you sure" Lisa sniggered. Nipple clamps were put onto my nipples. I screamed out in pain. And then a spreader bar was attached to my ankle cuffs. I was on tip-toes now, and then weights were then added to the clamps. They were dragging my nipples down hard, and I was in pain. My breasts were hurting, my feet were hurting from the tip-toeing and my ass was very sore. A nylon string was then attached to the collar of the leash, and pulled down through the valley of my breasts.

I heard a humming noise, behind me, and before I knew it, a big long hard vibrator was put into my pussy. I jumped up, and then I was being lube up inside my ass. A small vibrator this time was put inside my ass. I could feel the string now being pulled against my stomach, through my legs and up my back. It was threaded through a loop at the back of the leash, and secured. It was then loosened, and secured tighter.

"You ready for this bitch?" Lisa's voice I recognised straight away. "Come here girls, I have some toys for you. Do you want to pick one?"

My heart was racing now. I could not see what was going on, and I was completely helpless. I had a feeling what was happening after watching all that porn, but I was still quite scarred. "Did you hear what this bitch Sally Fuckslut said earlier on girls? She said she was going to fuck your men. How do you feel about that?"

"Fucking slut, Bitch, whore, cumslut, Slag" The words and insults just kept coming, and coming.

"So, you want to fuck Alan do you? You know you have to earn the right to do that Sally Fuckslut! You want him to fuck you bitch?"

"Yes please Mistress. I so badly do". A flogger was then lashed around my body four times.

"What about Robert?" Gill spat in my ears. "I know you want that big black cock?"

"Yes, I want Robert, I so badly want that big black cock."

"Call me mistress as well, you piece of shit" Gill screamed at me, as she prodded me four times with the electric prodder, twice on the breast, once on the thigh and once on my sensitive ass. I screamed so loudly.

"Sorry Mistress, Sorry". She laughed as she prodded me again.

"And you would not leave Tom out would you Sally?" Wendy kissed my lips passionately and then my neck and stroked my neck as she teased me.

"No Mistress, I would not." I waited to see what she would do to me. She was a real tease, as she waited and waited, and then dug the cold metal spur deep into my neck, and rubbed it hard all the way down my side, across my stomach and over my pussy. She then licked the trail all over.

I screamed out again, and everyone was laughing.

"By the way, your husband's cock is so hard; there is pre-cum dripping from it." Wendy says out loud. Everyone can see my smile, and the enjoyment I am getting from this now.

"Beg for them, beg for the men," Lisa commands

"I want Roberts's big black cock" I shout out. I get prodded on my nipple, and my pussy lips. After screaming, I shout louder, "I want Tom to fuck me hard." The spur is rubbed across the clamps and my nipples. "I want Alan as well. I need his cock in my pussy." I am whipped hard on my stomach, my breasts and my ass.

"We are going to play this game for 15 minutes Bitch. You will know when it is 15 minutes, because I am going to turn the vibrator onto maximum. At the end of the 10 minutes, there is going to be nice surprise" Lisa cannot hide her excitement, as she turns the vibrator onto maximum.

I jump up, and scream as the inside of my pussy is set alight. The spur is rubbed hard on my body, the prod on my breasts, and the nonstop whipping. The girls are relentless laughing and screaming themselves as I strain and move every time there is something that touches me. Then I realise something else happening and I notice large hands over my body. What are the guys doing? Oh no, shit....

Clothes pegs are being put on my body. There are at least 2 dozen, and I wince every time one is put on. I have also seen this in the videos, and I can feel the string which is attached to all of them hanging over my body. I know what the surprise is going to be, but I have lost track of time.

They have worked out a little routine now, where Lisa would whip me hard on my skin to make it fleshy, then Wendy would rub the spur all over the same spot to make it sore and then finally Gill would prod the same area 3 times. I screamed and screamed and screamed, and all they could do was laugh. "Still want to fuck them Slut?" Wendy whispered into my ear as she stood directly in front of me, pushing her body into mine.

"I want sex, I need to be fucked....... too long without it, I need it them tonight." With that she stayed where she was, pushed up tighter and closer to me, and ran the spur lightly down my side and over my pussy. She rubbed it harder and harder over my pussy. All I could do was push back. Every time I pushed back though, Gill was prodding me in and around my ass. I screamed so much, standing there in a sandwich, as they tormented their doll.

I did not not know which way to move. If I moved one inch forward, my pussy was being nastily used by the spur. One inch back, and I would get prodded more and more. I could not stand still either, as the flogger was being whipped on my breasts and my stomach.

Then, I forget all about it. The vibrator stopped. I slumped down, just wanting to rest and sleep. Before I knew what was going on, I screamed the loudest I had done probably in my life. Everyone was silent, apart from Lisa and Alan who were laughing away. I worked out that one of them had pulled the clothes pegs directly off my body in one swoop, and caught me totally unaware.

I just hung there. I felt like a piece of meat, I was shattered, sore, beaten, bruised. In my blindfold though, I stood proud, and said out loud "I have earned the right to fuck your men, take me now!"

The blindfold was taken off me, along with the string round my leash and the vibrators. I could now see Dave, and his cock was so hard. His wrists were tight and red, and I am sure he would have wanted to masturbate to what he had seen. Tom got behind me as the Alan and Robert caressed, pinched, and slapped me. Every touch was painful. Tom just thrust hard into me.

The first time I had cock in me for nearly a year, and it was not Dave's. I felt guilty, and I looked at him directly. He looked at me. I enjoyed what Tom was doing, as he held onto my hips and fucked me hard. Everything was hurting, but I did not care. Dave had to know what it was like. "Fuck me harder" I cried. With that he fucked harder, faster, slapping my ass.

Alan told him to get out of the way. "We will bring her down, and you can fuck her again soon". He replaced the position that Tom was in. I must admit, he was not so energetic, and not as good as fucking me. He knew he enjoyed the role-play and the bondage foreplay, and soon he came out of me. He made way for Robert.

I was so looking forward to this, but also dreading it. Robert was about a foot taller than me, and his cock was so huge. Gill came up to me and said, "eleven months...... this will be interesting, he is going to break you tight little pussy"

She then said to Robert, "Don't be gentle with her," I could see her smile.

He had the key, for the leg spreader and unlocked it, throwing it away. Spreading my legs wider he got underneath me, spread my pussy lips as wide as he could and put his huge round head into the entrance. He pushed in slowly one inch at a time, and I could feel myself stretching wider and wider.

I closed my eyes, as the tip was finally in. "Mmmmmmmmmmm" he was very gentle as more and more went inside me, but I know it was only about half way in. I was so wet, my pussy walls were bursting, and I eventually was able to stand on my feet again. I could feel his chin rising above my head, he was that big. He slowly placed his huge muscular arms around my waist, and then put one hand on my shoulder.

Then all of a sudden, he started to pump hard, harder and harder. All I could say was "fuck me" repeatedly. He pushed down on my shoulders, as his cock went further into me. I could feel his balls lashing against my sore clit. He grabbed my breasts hard, ripped the nipple clamps that were still on them and threw them away. I screamed again and again. "Faster, Harder, use this fucking bitch!" he twisted my nipples round and round as he fucked me in front of my husband. Dave was so hard; bastard was enjoying this, as much as I was. Robert slapped my ass with one hand as he squeezed and twisted my sore and painful nipples with another.

As he fucked me, I could feel myself cumming, "fucking yessssssssssssss, keep going, I want more, harder, faster!" It did not matter that I had cum, Robert just kept fucking me. I was in heaven again, as I looked at Dave, tensed up, and had cum again. He knew exactly what was going on, and I could see from his hard cock, how much he loved watching his wife getting used by others.

"Let's get her down and finish her off lads", I do not know who said that, as I was disappointed, I just wanted Robert inside me still. I was brought down, but my wrists were not untied.

Immediately, I pushed Robert to the floor, as I wanted to ride that huge cock. That is all I wanted to do. I jumped on top of him, and to my amazement even though I was in severe pain, and I had not had sex in eleven months, I slid straight down that huge pole of his. I fucked him hard. I loved being on top, always have, and I grabbed onto Roberts chest and fucked him harder and harder. I could see Dave, I could see Gill, and I could see the others all enjoying it. Then, I could not see anything as Alan stood in front of me, and put his cock into my mouth. I forgot all about cock sucking, as I licked and sucked it, played with it as much as I could.

Lisa decided that I was using too much hand action, so she pulled the chain that was holding my wrists together, so I could only use my mouth. So there I was, for the first time in my life, being fucked in my mouth and pussy for the first time. I thought to myself, Dave, this punishment has been worth it. Then as I feel Robert fucking me harder with each stroke, I feel hands spreading my ass. I am sure that is women's hands, and then my virgin anal hole get filled with Tom's cock. I can feel that he is lube up, and everyone in the room is cheering. Even Dave is cheering, as his wife gets used like a sex rag doll.

All three are fucking me harder now. There is no rhythm or meaning. It is pure animal instincts. "Don't .......cum.......in.......my........pussy" I can barely say, as Alan angrily slams his cock back into my mouth. He face fucks me hard, as my ass is getting drilled, and at the same time Robert is fucking my pussy and twisting my nipples.

Without warning, I feel cum fly from Alan's mouth. He grabs the side of my head, and fucks my face as hard as he can. I devour it, as I know how much Dave loves me to play with his cum.

"Wait, let's see how nasty she really is," Wendy shouts out, and gets an empty glass. "Spit it all in here". I do as she says.

"Cum in her mouth sweetie" she then tells Tom". He comes out of my ass, and I open my mouth greedily. I know where it has been, but I do not care now. It takes a while, as I suck away. I suck harder, but I am too distracted by Robert underneath me, who is just like a train. I then cum once more before Robert drags me off him, and stands up. I slowly kneel up; in-between them, as they wank themselves off. Within minutes Tom is cumming in my mouth, and then straight away Robert then puts only the tip of his cock inside my mouth.

"Keep it all there, don't swallow anything" Gill shouts at me. I am still struggling at Roberts cum, as there is so much, and the tip of his cock is so huge. Eventually, it has all gone, and my mouth is full of cum. Wendy then smiles and puts the glass of Alan's cum by my lips. I know what I have to do. I sip it, slowly; making sure the glass is empty. "Now show us all, and then swallow it all"

I look at Dave; I smile, open my mouth and then swallow it all.

Opening my mouth once again nothing is left in my mouth.

Soon, I am untied, and so is Dave. We do not say anything to each other, as we leave the room quietly holding hands. He does not touch me sexually, but helps me with a long hot shower in the large shower room. As we walk to our bedroom, we hear noises and wild sex from all three bedrooms.

"He says to me, "I am so sorry about everything"

"Let's not ever talk about it ever again, and this time next month, I will let you do whatever you like to me" I reply.

12