Wife Finds My Anal Toy and Watches

Story Info
My wife enjoys helps me fuck my ass and suck a banana.
1.1k words
4.32
25.6k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jay, what the hell is this?"

She was standing inside our bedroom door holding my anal toy, black, latex and curved in one hand and my tube of lube in the other. Her arms were crossed and she was balancing on her left leg, her right extending out towards me.

I was just coming in from a long day at work, so of course I stumbled in my answer.

I stuttered. Apparently I didn't do a very good job of hiding it with my gym gear.

"Seriously, what are you doing with this? I'm not even sure what it is."

"Is this your toy, or are you using it on some woman I don't know about?"

"No, no, it's mine." I stammered, not wanting her to think I was cheating on her.

She shook her head and laughed. "If I find out you're cheating on me," she waggled the latex toy so that it bounced up and down. I just shook my head.

"If it's yours, what the hell do you do with it?"

I stated to say something but she cut me off, "I don't want to hear it, not a word. It's late, I'm tired, If you want to keep it then step up and be a man. Show me you worthless piece of..."

I just nodded, too exhausted to say anything in my own defense.

"What do you want to see?" I asked.

"I want to watch you use it, everything," was her answer.

My mind was racing, but I just let it go. I turned and walked into the kitchen. I could hear her voice rising, "Where are you going?" She almost screamed. "Don't you walk away from me."

"You said you wanted to see everything, so I'm getting everything."

"There's more?"

"Yes," I muttered.

I came back to the bedroom and dropped the banana on the bed. She just looked at me as she shook her head.

I removed my suit, my shoes and tie. I undid my pants and lowered my underwear. Our eyes did not move from each others as an incredulous smirk spread across her lips.

I lay down on my back as I peeled the banana in long slow strips of peel. And then, I did what I usually did when she was traveling, I licked it in a slow sexy lick, my tongue dragging along its length. It was as if the dam had broken wide open and I was finally being released from a side of me that had embarrassed me for far too long.

When I got to the tip of the banana I swirled my tongue around the top before opening my mouth wide and inserted the banana as far as I could. I closed my lips around the fruit and pulled the banana out, letting my lips slide along its length.

I watched her as her face softened and her lips opened. I saw her eyes move toward the curved anal plug and then back to my sucking the banana. I wasn't able to tell if she could see my tongue swirl around the tip, or along the length as I pushed it in and pulled it out, but from her reaction I decided to give it a try. I allowed my tongue to push out beyond my lips so she could see my tongue and lips work their magic on the banana's underside.

I could feel my own cock stiffen with the show I was giving her, even before I let the banana just hand from my mouth as I applied some lube to the toy, laid back, lifted my knees up and slid the toy into my waiting hole.

It was magic, not just the feeling, but glancing over and seeing my wife watching me fuck myself as I pumped the fruit into and out of my mouth. Needless to say I was hard as a rock.

She was getting turned as well. I watched as one of her hands found her own clit and started to rub it in slow circles. "I had no idea Jay..."

"Neither did I until you started traveling so much."

"Oh my God, you poor man. To think how horny you must be, here, all alone. Where did you buy those things?"

I laughed, "The banana I got at the market. But the toy I got at Babel***"

"It was a good choice."

I smiled. I smiled even more when she walked over to touch the end of the plug and slowly started mimicking my motions. Here I was, always afraid of what would happen if she found out my dirty secret, not realizing it would be such a turn-on for her as well.

She continued pumping the toy into me as she bent down to kiss me hard and with a deep, dark fury.

"Keep sucking the banana," she said as her lips went down to suck and bite on my nipples.

"You are so fucking hot." Was all she said as she grabbed my hand from my cock and begin stroking it with the remaining lube.

"Are you bi? Gay? What are you?"

"I'm not sure."

She smiled even deeper.

"Well, let's find out together."

That night we both had some of the hottest sex in our marriage as she fucked me, rode me, explored me, with and without the toy in my ass. We went online and looked at strap-ons and anal toys. We watched bi MMF movies and even tried the Amazon position. She rode me and had me go down on her. She called me her slut and her whore. She had me suck the banana again and again as she asked me how it felt to suck a cock. And yes, she promised to find me a real cock to suck.

We figured out a better term for me was "Hetero-flexible," and she promised to push me to explore it in all its senses, as long as she could watch.

It was the end of our traditional marriage and the start of a new, wilder, sexier, and more passionate relationship than either of us could ever imagine. And yes, the next day we ran down to the store to find a harness and dildo to start our pegging relationship as well as a lot of lube - a LOT!

Oh, and she had so many questions and ideas for us. Could she invite her friends to watch? No, not her friends, too close to home. What about a few strangers we didn't know, maybe even another bi couple, or some dominating kind of women?

Neither of us knew where it would go, but we loved the possibilities that lay ahead for us - her slutty husband and the domineering wife...