A Weekend to Remember

Story Info
Pilot flies my wife to Chicago for the weekend.
6.9k words
3.39
35.2k
20
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pr4fun98
pr4fun98
31 Followers

My wife Ro and I have been in the lifestyle for three years now and at a recent swinger hotel takeover, we met a couple we really hit it off with. John is a good looking guy who is pilot with his own plane. Kelly, his wife, is a beautiful lady with a terrific body. After a night of getting to know each other really well John offered to take us sightseeing in his plane the next day.

Ro sat next to John and Kelly was with me in the back seat. After taking off Kelly unbuckled her seat belt and sat in my lap. We started kissing and soon I had my hands on under her shirt happy to feel that she was not wearing a bra. I cupped her breast and soon was tweaking her nipple. She soon was unbuckling my pants and the zipper came down. I managed to wiggle out of my pants and started on Kelly's. After we had our clothes removed, Kelly managed to straddle me and my cock easily slid into her sweet spot. It was a great feeling as we were screwing each other with the turbulence offering something you can't produce on your own. After a while I could not hold back any longer and soon exploded into to her sweet pussy. Kelly collapsed into my arms and we stayed that way for 10 minutes before Kelly finally managed to fall back into her seat.

I finally was able to see that Ro was also enjoying herself. She had removed her top to allow John the freedom to play with her breasts. John had one hand on the control and one hand playing with Ro's breast. Ro soon managed to get John's pants pulled down. She then leaned over and started sucking on John's cock. After a while John began to tense up and soon shot his cum into Ro's mouth. Then Ro took off her pants as she was so turned on. John began to play with Ro's pussy and it didn't take long before he was able to get Ro off with his hand. For the second time in a year we joined the mile high club.

After we landed, we said our goodbyes and promised to get together again. We kept in contact with Kelly and John. Then John sent us an email asking if he could pick Ro up in his plane and fly her to Chicago. He promised her a weekend of sexual bliss. After talking it over we both decided we would both enjoy this adventure. Ro would enjoy the mystery of awaiting her weekend of sexual bliss and I would be turned on knowing my wife is about to have to most amazing sexual adventure she has ever had. That night we got each other off three different times as we were both so turned on.

Monday we emailed John back to let him know that we were both turned on by the idea of Ro traveling to Chicago with him. Ro is looking forward to the adventure and has been so turned on thinking about what lies ahead.

John replied back later that night, "I am so glad to hear you both are excited about Ro's upcoming adventure. Let the fun begin. I will meet you at the airport Friday at 7 pm. Ro, here are a few of the ground rules. No bras allowed. You are only to wear sexy tops/dresses that are low cut and skirts/dresses that are high cut. All your panties need to be skimpy (thongs preferred). I am so looking forward to this. Ro you are an extremely sexy lady and I am glad you and Perry will allow me to entertain you for the weekend. See you Friday, John."

Ro read the response and had a smile on her face. The rest of the week went by very fast. I don't think the smile ever left Ro's face. I am sure to her the week took forever. I was also getting turned on by thoughts of my wife having sex with someone else in another city without me around. We had great sex all week as we discussed the possibilities.

Ro took the day off on Friday to do some shopping. When I arrived home at 5:00, she showed me her purchases. She bought some very sexy panties and modeled them for me. They didn't leave much to the imagination and I was sure John would be pleased. She already had enough sexy dresses, but did purchase another that was more revealing than she already had. She asked me to get her a drink as she jumped in the shower to start getting ready for her trip. I set the drink on the vanity while she was in the shower and went to watch TV, but honestly I do not recall what I watched, as my mind was racing on what Ro would all be doing this weekend. I was definitely getting myself turned on by the thoughts when I heard Ro coming down the hallway. When I looked up I saw Ro and was breathless. She was wearing a short black dress that came just below her beautiful round ass, and without a bra, her breasts were quite revealing. Her nipples, which are usually hard, seem to be protruding more than usual. It was obvious she was quite turned on. I finally managed to recover and went up to give Ro a kiss and told her how gorgeous she looked. I asked her if she was ready to go. She said she was a bit nervous, but yes was definitely ready to go.

I threw Ro's bag into the car as she got into the car and we left for the airport. Ro could see the tightness in my pants and leaned over to me and grabbed my stiff cock and said, "Don't worry, we will take care of this when I get back on Sunday)." I was ready to shoot my load immediately, but she took her hand away and said I will have to wait. I told her I wanted to hear everything about the trip when she returned. She said she would be looking forward to telling me all the devious things she was about to do. I told her I couldn't wait to hear them.

We live in town with a small airport and when we walked in John just happen to be coming in also. We spotted each other and John came over to meet us. He complimented Ro on her choice of clothing and her beauty. He shook my hand and thank me for giving him the opportunity to take Ro away for the weekend. I told him I was sure she was in good hands and believed she will have a great time. John assured me she would then he grabbed Ro's bag and asked her if she was ready. I asked John where Kelly was. He said she was off on an adventure of her own this weekend and would not be back until Sunday. With a smile on her face I knew that Ro was ready to go. Then she gave me a kiss. John held out his arm and Ro grabbed it and away she went. I watched from the window as John escorted her to the plane and helped her up the stairs. I thought to myself, "Wow, was this really happening?" Then the door to the plane closed, so my answer was yes.

I went back home with Ro on my mind. I found myself so turned on it made the drive uncomfortable. When I got into the house, I put on more comfortable clothing so my hard on had room to breathe. I knew relief would not happen until Sunday, though the thought of jerking myself off did cross my mind quite often throughout the weekend.

I received a message from John on Sunday morning saying he would be dropping Ro off at the airport at 3 o'clock on Sunday. He said Ro had a great time and would like to do it again at some point in the future. John said Ro would tell me all about her adventure and we could decide if this is something we wanted to try again. My thoughts were that if Ro enjoyed it, I knew I would have no problem with her doing it again.

I arrived at the airport a little early and had to wait for Ro and John to arrive. Finally I could see John's plane on the runway and driving to a place to park. The door opened and soon I saw John helping Ro down the stairs and escorting her into the airport. When Ro entered the airport see came over to me and gave me a big kiss and hug. It felt good having Ro back home and I couldn't wait to hear about her trip. She then turned to John and gave him a kiss that seemed to last forever. I wasn't sure if it was for my benefit or her way to say thanks to John.

On the way home I kept asking Ro questions about what all took place on the weekend, but she kept saying I had to wait until I got home. She said she had a great time and did things she had never done before. By the time I got home I thought I was going to cum in my pants. When we got home Ro said she needed to take a shower and would meet me in bed and tell me everything that happened.

I put a few things away then headed to the bedroom. I heard Ro turn off the shower so I stripped off my clothes and laid down on the bed. Ro came out of the shower and made her way to the bedroom. She spotted my raging hard on and said, "I see you are ready to hear about what all took place." I told her I was more than ready and may not last for the story of the entire weekend. Ro said I will have to, then she is all mine.

"When I was seated in the plane, John told me before we take off he wanted to see my sexy panties and my beautiful breasts, so he told me to take off my dress. I hesitated a bit but then began to remove my dress. John obviously liked what he saw, as he had a big smile on his face. He then pulled the plane past the tower. I was uncertain whether the people in the tower could see me, but I was so turned on by the thought that they may. Soon John was heading down the runway and getting ready for takeoff. The tower gave him the ok and told him thanks for showing off the beautiful lady sitting next to him. They all enjoyed the view. When we got to full altitude, John told me to take control of his joy stick. I worked to get John's pants down far enough. Then I began to take John's cock slowly into my mouth. After sucking for a while I removed my mouth from his cock and began to work my way down to his balls. I licked his balls then began to suck one into my mouth, then changed and sucked on the other one. After doing this for a while I went back to sucking on John's cock. He was so hard and I could tell he was ready to shoot his cum into my mouth. He started coming and I just kept on sucking. Soon my mouth was filled with John's cum. He told me to swallow, as there would be more for me this weekend. I did swallow and was again wondering what was all in store for me this weekend.

"After we landed in Chicago, I put my dress back on. We departed the plane and made our way into the airport. John escorted me to a limo that was awaiting us. When inside the limo, John again told me to remove my dress. He then pulled me to him and began kissing me. I was already so turned on my pussy was soaking wet. John worked his hands to my panties and began to remove them. I then began to undress John. When we were both naked, John laid me down on the seat and had his cock on my pussy. He kissed me passionately then plunged his cock into me. I was so turned on and loved the sensation. John kept pumping his cock into me and it was not long before both of us were coming together. We laid spent in each other's arms for quite a while. Then John told me we would go to his penthouse where I could get cleaned up before he took me out to eat.

"John had a very expensive penthouse overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. He gave me a little tour then showed me the master bedroom which had a breathtaking view of the lake. John set down my overnight bag and showed me the bathroom. He told me to take my time and he would be back later. I hopped into the shower which felt wonderful. I put on a sexy black dress that gave a nice view of my breasts but yet they were not falling out. When John came back into the room, he looked stunning. Dressed in expensive slacks and a shirt that must have been tailor made. I finished putting on my high heeled shoes and stood staring at John. He was staring back at me. He told me how beautiful I looked and how lucky he was to have the opportunity to dine with me. I thanked him for the compliment and said that I was the lucky one.

"John came over and offered me his arm, which I gladly accepted. We took the elevator to the top floor where the restaurant was located. The hostess showed us to our table, which was next to a full window with a picturesque view of the city and the lake. When the waitress came over, John took the liberty of ordering for me. He said all the food was great so ordering was easy. They brought us our wine and we made small talk. John kept the conversation going, always being a terrific gentleman. The food arrived and it was even better than I imagined. Sitting eating this meal with someone who was treating me like a queen all I could think about was getting John back to the apartment and ripping his clothes off. We finished our dessert and the last of our wine and headed for the exit.

"On the elevator ride back to his penthouse, John held me in his arms and kissed me passionately all the way down. By the time we got inside the penthouse, we both were tearing our clothes off. We were naked by the time we got to the bedroom. John picked me up and gently tossed me onto the bed. He soon followed and grabbed me in his arms. We rolled around embraced in each other's arms thoroughly enjoying each other. He then pulled back and his hands soon were massaging my breasts. Then his fingers began running over my nipples. He then began pinching my nipples and I began to moan with pleasure. His hands soon began teasing my pussy, then teasing my clit. I was so turned on and wanted him so bad. He then pulled out a vibrator out of the drawer next to the bed. No lube was needed as I was so wet it easy slid into my pussy and I immediately was trembling with multiple orgasms. John was enjoying watching me get off time after time. Then he removed the vibrator and shoved his cock into me. I continued to orgasm and soon John joined me. We then collapsed into each other's arms and were asleep instantly.

"The next morning I awoke before John and decided to give him a treat to start out the day. I crawled beneath the covers until I was staring at John's cock. I took his soft cock into my mouth. He became hard instantly. Using my hands to help rub up and down his shaft and me sucking on his cock, he soon exploded into my mouth again.

"We got up and took a nice long shower together. We washed each other's bodies being sure to clean every crevice, and kissing where and whenever we wanted. John said he wanted to take me shopping later that morning. I put on a short skirt and a sexy top. Without having a bra to wear, my nipples were showing to be quite turned on and protruding through my top. John loved the look and seemed to like the fact that I was a bit nervous about it as I tried to cover myself with my arms. He said not to worry, that where we were going, people see more skin than I am showing. We went to the elevator and John held my hand. I was unsure if it was because he wanted to show his affection or if he didn't want me to try and cover up. Once again the limo was waiting for us. We both got in and John told the driver to take us to Fantasy Land. I had no idea what Fantasy Land was but it did sound interesting.

"Fantasy Land turned out to be an adult super store. It had every kind of sex toy you could think of and a wide selection of adult costumes. John said we were here to find a sexy maid's outfit for me. He was planning on having a guest over this evening and would need someone to serve them. There were two attractive employees working in the store when we arrived, one was lady and the other a guy. John told them we were looking for a maid's outfit. The lady said that should not be a problem. She said she would grab some off the rack and meet me in the dressing room. I looked at John and he just smiled. I then headed to the dressing room. I was not waiting long before the she came in with several skimpy maid's outfits. She told me to take off all my clothes so we could try them on properly. I began to take off my clothes thinking that she would leave, but she stayed with me and told me she would help me put them on. After I was naked, she brought over the first outfit. I stepped into the costume and she helped me pull it up my body. After we had the costume in place, she literally grabbed both my breasts as she said they needed to be adjusted. It both shocked and excited me. She told me to go show the guys and see want they think. At first I couldn't bring myself to go out there. She said I had nothing to worry about as I looked terrific in the outfit. She then leaned over and kissed me on my lips. Rather than pull away, which I would have done a few years back, I went with it and liked it, so I added some tongue.

"I then left the dressing room to show the two guys and hoped they'd approve. The outfit was extremely short and barely covered my ass. John and the other salesman were talking until they spotted me and both of their jaws dropped. I stood there feeling half naked in front of these two good looking guys but the looks on their faces told me they liked what they saw and that put me at ease. John then told me to turn around to give him the full look. I slowly turned all the way around. John asked the clerk what he thought. He simply said I looked stunning--that was enough to convince John. He told them we would take this outfit, so I headed back to the dressing room to change. When I informed the clerk we would take this outfit, she looked a little disappointed. My guess is she wanted to help fit me into another outfit she had brought into the dressing room. I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and changed back into my clothes.

"We then went to a deli to get something to eat. I did get a lot of men with wandering eyes glancing my way, but I figured I would never see them again so let them get their kicks. After we were done eating, John asked if I wanted to see a show. It sounded wonderful to me, I was sure there would be a lot of terrific shows in Chicago I wouldn't mind seeing. Soon we were pulling into a parking lot. I did not see a theatre around, but I figured John knew what he was doing. That turned out to be an understatement as John escorted me to the front door of a strip club. This was not the kind of show I was thinking we were going to, but I do enjoy going to strip clubs so I did not hesitate to go inside. I noticed instantly this was not the kind of strip club I was acquainted with. All the girls were drop dead gorgeous. They all had perfect bodies with big full breasts and legs that went on forever. John and I sat at a table near the stage and ordered some drinks.

"The girl on stage was a good looking blonde that seemed to give us her full attention. I think it had to do with my being the only female customer. After her dance was over, she made the rounds for tips and finished with us. John and a hand full of fives and gave one to me. John tipped her a $5 into her G-string. She then moved her cute ass over to me, and I also tucked a $5 into her G-string. She then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips. I think John knew that was going to happen as this put a lustful smile on his face. The routine went on like this for a couple of hours and the drinks were starting to take affect and the kisses became a bit more intense. At one point one of the girls asked if I wanted to show them a few moves on the stripper poll, and John only encouraged this. I told them the big stage was not for me. They told me that was ok as they had a smaller more private stage in the back. I am unsure if it was the alcohol or if I was just so turned on, but I told them to lead the way. We went into a small private room that had a mini stage. John and I were escorted by two of the dancers. They both helped me on stage and went over to turn on some music before taking their seats on each side of John.

The music started playing and I soon began dancing after a bit I was beginning to feel a bit more comfortable and decided to teasingly remove my top. I could tell John was thoroughly enjoying this with his two companions, and I was really getting into it. I started grinding on the poll. I then unzipped my skirt and it slowly slid down my legs. I was soon dancing with just my thong on and was enjoying being the center of attention. The song stopped and I stepped over with just my thong to John and his harem as I could see they had their money out and were waiting for me. Each girl tipped me a $20 and I showed my appreciation by giving them each a kiss. Then it was John's turn. He had a $100 dollar bill and said I had to earn it. He rolled it up nice and tight and put it in his mouth. I then pulled his head into my breasts and moved my breasts wildly so they were massaging his whole face. Then I used my breasts to pinch the money out of his mouth. Later John told me that giving up that $100 was the best investment he ever made.

pr4fun98
pr4fun98
31 Followers
12