A Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We left the establishment and headed back to John's place. We were both so damn horny. I was wondering if we were going last long enough to make it back to his place, but we managed to hold off. Again, when we walked into his place, the clothes went flying and we literally ran to the bedroom. John told me to get on my hands and knees and then got behind me and shoved his cock into my soaking pussy. It did not take long for either of us to get off. I then collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

"John woke me a couple of hours later as he brought me something to eat. He told me when I was done to hop in the shower and get ready as his guests would be here soon. I asked who the guest was but he would not tell me. He said when I was done showering to put on my new maid's outfit. The shower felt great and when I was done, I pulled the maid's outfit out of the bag and began to slip it on. There really was not much to it and if I bent over, my behind was fully exposed as I was told no panties are to be worn with this outfit. After looking in the mirror and making what final adjustments I needed, I went searching for John. I found John in the living room setting up a card table. He said he invited some friends over for a game of cards, and I was to serve them whatever they wanted. I was both turned on by this and scared to death, but John has been completely trustworthy so far so I told him I would try my best.

"Just then the doorbell rang. John told me to go answer the door and let his friends in. I gave John a look of you've got to be kidding me, but I obeyed and headed to the door. When I opened the door, there were two guys staring back at me, and I do mean staring. Both guys were quite good looking. They made their way into the apartment and told me how hot I looked in the maid's outfit. They both grinned and said how much they were going to enjoy this night. John came over and introduced them to me. James was African American and looked to be very will fit. He grabbed my hand and raised it to his mouth and gave it a gentle kiss and told me he was glad to meet me. The other gentleman's name was Bob. He was also very fit. He looked like he could have been a football player. He leaned toward me and gave me a kiss on each of my cheeks and said it was a pleasure to meet me. I know I was blushing with embarrassment and intrigue.

"They all took chairs around the table and John ordered a round of beer for everyone. I knew that was my cue to serve everyone their beer. I went to the refrigerator and found it well stocked. I brought back a beer for everyone and also one for myself. Then took a seat at the table with the guys and watched them play cards. After several more rounds of drinks, the guys began to grab more than just their beer. I was also starting to feel good and was enjoying the attention. After retrieving the fourth round of beers, I made my way around the table to hand them out. All the guys grabbed their beers but also reached under my short outfit and grabbed my ass, and I found myself getting quite turned on. Then John suggested that I sit on the lap of the person that wins each hand. Bob won and padded his lap and told me to come on over. We were all feeling a little frisky by now so I gladly went over and sat on Bob's lap. Bob was not shy about letting his hands move around my body starting with him gently touching my legs. His soft touching was definitely turning me on. John won the next hand and so I was handed off to him. He continued the teasing that Bob had started and I was totally turned on. I do not know if it was planned but James won the next hand so I moved over to him. All three guys were just gently touching and teasing me as I was getting very wet. James won the next hand again. He celebrated by lifting me up and turning me around so I was facing him. He then lowered me onto his lap with my legs spread so I was straddling him. He then put his hand behind my back and slowly pulled me to him. Our lips soon locked and stayed locked for several minutes as we both enjoyed the sizzling hot kiss. I could feel his hardness as it was rubbing against my sweetness. I wanted him so bad. I think James saw the lust in my eyes as he told Bob and John that we had business to attend to. He then helped me to my feet and stood up. He grabbed my hand and we headed for the bedroom.

"When we got to the bedroom, James again pulled me into his arms and we again locked lips. His hands made it to the bottom of my maid's outfit and he was slowly raising it up my body. He soon had it to my breasts and he raised it over them. As he did this, his hand rubbed across my nipples and my whole body shuttered with excitement. He soon had it pulled over my head and tossed it to the floor. He then stepped back and took a good look at my naked body. He told me how beautiful I looked. I then sat down on the bed and pulled his to me. I began unbuckling his pants feeling the whole time the hardness that awaits me. He took off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. I now had his belt undone and had his zipper down. I let his pants fall to the floor and was soon feeling his hardness through his underwear. I couldn't wait to see the real thing. I soon pulled his cock free and helped him remove his last piece of clothing. I sat there staring at the biggest cock I have ever seen. I soon grabbed it with both my hands and began stroking it. It felt as big as it looked. I soon moved closer and starting licking the head of his cock as my hands continued stroking him and massaging his balls. I soon inserted his cock into my mouth--it was huge. I was stroking his cock with my hand and sucking as much as I could take into mouth. James' breathing was getting more rapid and he was as hard as a rock.

"He then grabbed hold of me and slid me to the middle of the bed. He positioned himself on top of me and kissed me passionately. He then worked his way down to my breasts and began teasing my nipples with his tongue. He pinched my nipples with his fingers and rapidly flicked his tongue across one of my nipples. He was driving me up the wall and I ached for him to fuck me. He slowly worked his way back on top of me, and I spread my legs wide. He slowly started inserting his cock. I could feel him entering me and it felt great. He kept going and I was getting totally filled up. He was huge but I gladly accepted his whole cock. I encouraged him to fuck me, and he gave it to me. It felt so hard and so big, he simply fucked the hell out of me. I could feel him tense up as he was ready to shoot his load into me. I was already over the edge and began to climax just as he started cum inside me. I came again as we held each other tight and climaxed together.

"We laid in each other's arms for several minutes as we each caught our breath. Then James began to get up. He gave me a kiss and said how terrific our sex was. He then began to get dressed. He told me I might want to get cleaned up, because he was sure Bob and John would want their turn. I got up to go to the bathroom to clean up as James finished dressing. I decided to hop in the shower as James' cum was running down my leg. After the shower I came back into the bedroom. John and Bob were both there on the bed naked and waiting for me. They made room for me in the middle of the bed, so I made my way between them. Bob pulled me toward him and we began to kiss as John nibbled on the back of my neck. The attention of making out with two guys was getting me quite turned on again. I then turned to give my attention to John as we began to kiss and Bob was running his hands across my back and my ass. When I turned back to Bob, he put his hands on my shoulders and gave me a gentle push. I took the hint and worked my way down his body. First, I licked and sucked on his nipples. This seemed to really excite him as my hands were working up and down his cock. He was getting very hard and I soon worked my mouth down to his hardness.

"John was massaging my ass and soon had his hand between my legs and rubbing his fingers on my pussy and began rubbing my clit. As I continued sucking on Bob's cock and massaging his balls with one hand, I had my other hand on John's cock and began stroking him at the same time. We were all getting very turned on. Soon Bob pulled me on top of him and began rubbing his cock against my pussy. I couldn't believe how wet I was again and his cock easily slid into me. His cock felt great and I started to ride him. John then got behind me and I felt something cold being dripped onto my ass. I knew what he was thinking and I was excited thinking about it. The cold liquid was lubrication. He soon put his finger on my asshole and made sure I was good and lubed. He then put a finger into me as I was riding on Bob's cock. John then lubed his cock and placed it against my now waiting hole. He began slowly inserting it into me. I have never had a double penetration before--all I can say is it was an awesome feeling. I started riding both cocks as we were all in rhythm. The two guys made me reach a new height and it was not long before I was having an orgasm but could not stop as it felt so wonderful. John shot his load in my ass, and Bob then shot his load into my pussy. We all clasped together with me sandwiched in between. John finally slid out of my ass and I could feel his cum dripping out of me. I soon rolled off of Bob and lay there totally spent.

"After our breathing returned to normal, I finally noticed that James had returned to the room. He said he thoroughly enjoyed the show. I turned a little red with embarrassment, but was also a little turned on to hear how much James enjoyed it. We decided to have a drink together before Bob and James had to head out. I told them to let me clean up a bit and will meet them in the next room. I could feel they're juices running out of me as I headed to the bathroom.

"After cleaning up I wrapped a towel around myself and headed to join the guys and enjoy my much needed drink. The guys were all dressed and standing around talking, but they instantly got quiet when I entered the room. John gave me a drink and said they had been discussing the night. He said both James and Bob had a great time and are interested in doing it again sometime. James came up behind me wrapped me into his arms and gave me a kiss on the back of my neck. He told me he had a wonderful time and couldn't wait to see me again. His hands also made their way under my towel and he cupped my breast and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Bob then came over and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and thanked me for a great time. I told the guys what a wonderful time I had, and thanked them for giving me sexual utopia. I told them I would love to get together again, and with a little persuasion I am sure I can convince my husband. I also told them that you would most likely be interested in coming along next time and participate in the activities. They all thought that was a great idea and are looking forward to meeting you. James and Bob gave me one final kiss before heading out the door. John then led me back to the bedroom. We both got naked again and John held me in his arms as we both fell asleep.

"I was awakened later that night by someone kissing me on the lips. With it being dark I was unsure who it was. Then she spoke. It was John's wife Kelly. She said she was hoping she made it home before I left. I found myself returning her kisses. She then began using her hands and fingers to play with my breasts and nipples. John was also beginning to stir and I was starting to get moist for a record number of times in one day. Kelly's hands then made their way to my pussy and she began teasing me, before working her way to my clit. I was getting very wet. Then Kelly told John that I was ready to be fucked again. John moved on top of me as Kelly continued kissing me and pinching my nipples. John then began to fuck me. I was in heaven again, then Kelly started working her way down my body. She soon was all the way down to my pussy that John was enjoying. Kelly then started licking and sucking my clit while John continued to fuck me. The feeling put me over the edge again and I had another amazing orgasm as John shot another load into me.....Wow!

"The next morning we all showered together. It was obvious we were all exhausted. John made us breakfast and then we headed to the airport and flew me home. John said that was one of the best sexual weekends he had ever had. He also said that Kelly would not mind spending more time with me also, and was hoping we could do this again. I told him I would have to discuss it with you, but was sure something could be worked out. Then we met you at the airport. I was so glad to see my loving husband and could not wait to get back into your arms. I love you so much and I love the freedom you give me."

When Ro finally finished the story, I was so turned on I could not believe I didn't already shoot my load, and I know Ro could sense that. I laid there naked on the bed and Ro was gently stroking my cock the whole time, but stopped when she knew I was about to cum. Ro then said she was too sore to let me fuck her, but would gladly give me a blow job to remember. She then took me in her mouth and used her hands to put me over the edge, and for the first time ever Ro let me cum in her mouth.

Later that night we talked about her weekend. She told me how much she enjoyed it and was wondering if I was ok with her doing it again. I told her I would love to join her next time, and was going to email John in morning to see if would could find an open weekend where we all could get together. The thought of watching my wife letting her hair down performing these sexual acts was getting me turned on again, and Ro could feel my hardness. She wrapped her hands around my cock and began stroking me. She said she was also turned on by the thought of me joining the sexual adventure. It didn't take long and I shoot another load onto Ro's waiting breasts. We then fell asleep and had pleasant dreams thinking about the next adventure.

12