Wife For Others To Use

Story Info
Further adventures in wife sharing.
10.9k words
4.18
125.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

This is the continuation of my story describing the wonderful relationship that Frank, Joe and myself had arrived at with Dick and Pat. Dick is Joe's boss in the company and of course the fact that he fucks me regularly has to help Joe in his professional life. However it isn't a one way thing, Joe too gets to fuck Pat on a regular basis. We usually spend the week ends at either their house, which is a couple of hours drive from ours, or at their apt downtown. There are advantages to both locations and mostly the decision is based on whatever activities we have planned for the weekend. Another consideration is when Dick and Pat's children are home and where they are staying, so we would have to go to the other location. All these has made our relationship even closer.

We recently discovered that the majority stockholder of the company both Dick and Joe work for is John, Pat's uncle. That was the main reason Dick is holding such a senior position in the company. John is a widower, his wife passed away many years ago and he has a son who is married with his own family and stays in Seattle running his own business. So Pat is his nearest and closest relative. Although John is past his 60s, he still looks very fit and is very active and, according to Pat, has a number of girlfriends, some young and some not so young. I've met him once before during a company function but I don't think he would remember me. He's also very virile and good looking, mainly because of his active lifestyle, playing golf and going to the gym regularly. He's still very involved in the running of the company but spends very little time in the head office, mostly he controls things thru' the phone or computer and also has an office in all the bigger branches around the South.

Recently suggested that I should get closer to him, he would be able to show me a good time and would certainly appreciate my willingness for sex, also it wouldn't hurt my husband's career. Of course when I asked Frank and Joe about it, both of them agreed immediately and I eagerly told Pat their agreement. She arranged to pick me up from my house and we drove into town to Dick's office where Dick, my husband and John waited for us. As I was being introduced to him and we were shaking hands, he gave me such a smile which put me completely at ease (and also weak at my knees, I never thought I would feel this way when meeting a man at my age!) that when Pat told me to "get naked" it seemed so natural for me to strip off everything that I was wearing and stand completely naked in front of him as John walked around me, squeezing and touching any part of my body as he wished, literally checking me out!

Now Pat told us that John was leaving for New York on a business trip and she suggested that I accompany him to take care of any needs he may have, of course my husband readily agreed and said so even before I could say anything. It goes without saying that I totally in agreement also and when I mentioned the fact that I hadn't expected this and so hadn't brought anything along with me for the trip, John told me not to worry, I had everything he needed and he would buy me something to wear for the dinner party we would be attending. I pointed out that it would mean I would be going off with him with only the short dress and sandals that I wore this morning, I didn't even have a toothbrush with me, his reply was to grab one of my tits and saying that we would go shopping for anything I thought necessary. There was nothing else to do but agree and furthermore my husband told me he would take care of our children and the house and all I had to do was "take care" of John.

Dick pulled me into his arms and kissed me warmly and then started to fondle me with his wife taking over from him, however as I was about to put on my dress, my husband stopped me and held me as he too kissed and fondled me, however he also whispered into my ear reminding me to "take care" of John in every way that was necessary. It was only then that I was allowed to put on my dress and slip into my sandals before Pat drove us to the airport. During the drive, I told John that it seemed like I had been "lent" to him for the few days that we were going to be in New York, Pat reminded her uncle that she wanted me back safe and sound and fully able to perform my usual duties!

We made our flight just in time because John had to get a ticket for me, the few hours in the plane John was very attentive to what ever I wanted, of course this also meant that his hands were on my body and even under my dress, and of course I didn't object, after all I was there to provide him with what ever he wanted. As soon as we checked into the hotel, it was still late afternoon, John insisted I took a shower before we went out, I found out that we would be showering together and he was very keen to check out my body in even more detail, he washed me inside and outside and encouraged me to wash him also. I didn't need much encouragement and soaped him all over just as he did the same to me and we rinsed off by standing under the shower and rubbing and fondling each other. After we had dried off, he told me to lie on the bed and spread my legs and then started to inspect my cunt and ass hole, of course I allowed this even when he poked his fingers inside, in fact I raised myself on my elbows to see how he was inspecting my cunt!

As I had mentioned I didn't have anything with me and so I had to use John's talc, it was the only thing he allowed me to put on apart from my dress and sandals, I even used his comb to run through my hair as I used the hotel's hair dryer! John promised to buy me some things to use later, he said we could go shopping for only the necessities as he would buy me some clothes from a friend's boutique tomorrow. After that I slipped on my dress and sandals again and we left our room, we took a taxi straight to the shops and John bought me some toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush and paste, talc and a huge comb and hair brush) and then to a shop selling only perfume where I chose one of my favorite brands. We next went to a lingerie shop where he told me to get a slip and a bra and some panties but I told him that I never wore anything to bed and didn't even own a bra and I was rarely allowed to wear panties, he told me to get a slip anyway, saying that he would love to see my huge ass wobbling along as I walked with only the slip on, I chose a very expensive silk slip that only covered my tits and barely covered my ass, it was a little loose so that he could slip his hands inside easily.

Then we went over to another shop for a dress, he said I would need a change for tomorrow when we went out shopping for something to wear to dinner and he chose a skirt and halter neck top for me. The skirt was really short and came down to just below my ass, he said so that he could run his hands over my ass as we walked, and the halter top was a very brief cotton one that exposed my belly, he said that would make it so easy for him to slip his hand inside to squeeze my tits! When I tried out the outfit in the fitting room, the sales lady told me that I wouldn't be able to hide too much of my body and I replied that my boyfriend wanted my body to be easily accessible to him at any time. She looked at me for a moment and then suggested I get a similar outfit but more expensive. I came out of the fitting room to convey this message to John and he smiled and told the sales lady to get the most expensive outfit for me, the only condition he had was that it must be similar to the one I had on.

She soon came back with a silk top held up by a string running around behind my neck and a wrap around skirt, just as short but which would leave a slit showing off my left thigh, John immediately agreed to buy it but I said I wanted to try it out first. This time the sales lady brought us to a bigger fitting room into which John and her accompanied me and I stripped off the earlier outfit and put the new one on, John immediately came over and showed us how he would be touching and fondling me under my skirt and top, of course I allowed him to do this, and this time the sales lady was smiling her approval, she must think that he was my sugar daddy! After he had fondled and caressed my body under this new outfit, he told the sales lady to wrap it up for us, I stripped it off and stood there completely naked because I had left my own dress in the first fitting room. The sales lady said that she would be right back with my dress and sandals and our new purchase and told us she would be gone for a couple of minutes, when she left I threw my arms around John's neck and started kissing him all over his face and thanking him for buying me such a sexy outfit, he managed to caress me all over, even between my legs which soon had me wet and very aroused.

However the sales lady still hadn't returned so there was nothing for me to put on and when I mentioned this to John he said that we should just walk over to the first dressing room ourselves and get my dress and sandals as the sales lady most probably was delayed, I knew he was testing to see if I was willing to walk out so completely naked to be exposed to everybody in the store. Of course I had absolutely no objections for him to expose me this way and immediately opened the fitting room door and walked out, I noticed a couple of customers looking through the displays and another sales lady attending to them, when they saw me walking in the nude, their mouths must have dropped right down and they were just standing there starring at me. We just ignored them and I linked my arm through John's and we walked that way to the first fitting room but found it locked, apparently there was somebody using it! So I just stood there, completely naked, with my arm in John's and nonchalantly looked around the store, I was really enjoying the sensation I had created, the only disappointment was that there were no men in the store to look at me.

The sales lady soon came running up and started to apologize but John cut her off by saying that we were in a hurry and wanted to retrieve my dress and sandals, she frantically knocked on the fitting room door and as soon as the lady inside had opened it, grabbed my dress and sandals and was trying to rush me back to the other fitting room. I just slipped on my sandals first and then my dress right there and then both John and I walked towards the cashier, he paid for the purchase and to the relief of the sales lady, we walked out of the store and I started to giggle at the reaction we had caused! I also realized that John was very happy I was so willing to be naked in public and he had a great big grin on his face when he talked about what I did, we finally got a cab and headed back to our hotel and it was only in the cab that we started laughing out loud.

The cab driver asked us what was the joke and I related everything that happened in the store to him, when he stopped at a light, he turned round to see if I was serious, John nodded his head and said everything was true! Just as he started driving again, the driver casually mentioned that he would have loved to see me walking around naked, I looked at John and he immediately knew what I was thinking and smiled and nodded at me, so when the cab stopped at the next light I called out to the driver to turn around. I had slipped my dress off and handed it to John so that I was sitting there completely naked, except for my sandals, the driver got a shock but slowly a grin started forming on his face as I spread my legs wider to give him a better view, his smile got broader and he was telling John what a lucky man he was to have a wife like me. I quickly told him that John wasn't my husband and that we were just friends to which he replied that John was even luckier having friends like me. Then the car behind started to sound his horn as the light had changed. As the driver drove off again, John held on to my dress so I assumed that he wished for me to remain naked, which I happily did until we stopped in front of our hotel. He returned my dress and I reluctantly slipped it on as the doorman came to open the door for us, I'm sure he got a glimpse of my cunt because I couldn't pull my dress further down since I was still sitting as John was paying the cab driver.

We walked into the lobby smiling happily at our adventures and went straight up to our room, as soon as the door closed behind us, John grabbed me in his arms and we started kissing and he was telling me what a woman I was and how much he was going to enjoy exposing my body. My reply was that my body was completely at his disposal for him to enjoy anyway he wished.

By this time he had pulled off my dress and as he pulled me onto the bed, I kicked off my sandals and then he was holding me in his arms, they weren't stationary but were roaming all over my body with one ending on one of my tits and the other between my legs, I felt his fingers poking their way into my cunt and so I spread my legs wider and soon could feel a couple of his fingers going in and out. John had remained fully dressed and as he finger fucked me I was undressing him, I was so wet from the excitement of earlier today that I was soon cumming, thrusting myself harder against his fingers. By the time I had finished cumming I had managed to get him naked also but now I realized that his cock was only semi erect. I quickly moved down to suck his cock but he prevented me from doing so by holding my head and saying that he would need a lot of attention from me before he could get a hard on enough to fuck me.

I looked up at him questioningly and he added that, at his age, he could only manage a hard on every couple of days and asked if I was disappointed so I quickly replied that I wasn't since I knew he would be able to make me cum with his fingers and even tongue. His reaction was to gather me in his arms and said that Joe was such a lucky man to have a wife like me and mine was to hold him tenderly and remind him that for the next few days we needn't think about my husband as I was there solely for his pleasure. We remained in each other's arms for a while more before he reminded me that we hadn't had any dinner since we returned to the hotel straight after shopping, he suggested that we order from room service and I quickly agreed adding that would give me a chance to expose my body to the waiter. By way of an answer, he kissed my cheek saying that I was the kind of slut he enjoyed!

However we decided to take a shower together first and so went into the bathroom and washed each other's bodies, John made really sure to wash every inch of my body and even the insides of areas where he could reach, I did the same for him. After that we went back into the bedroom and he ordered a light dinner for us and also a bottle of wine. We didn't bother getting dressed since I was planning to expose myself to the waiter but John put on a dressing gown while we opened our parcels from the afternoon's shopping trip and I tried on the clothes, modeling them for his pleasure. However as soon as we heard the knock on the door, I quickly took off the skirt I was wearing and walked completely naked to open the door, the waiter got a real shock seeing a naked woman standing there and hesitated when I told him to push the trolley in. However when I opened the door completely, he saw John sitting on the armchair and smiling so he pushed the trolley right in, I left the door opened as I followed him and took the card and signed the bill, I made sure to stand very close to him but although his eyes were on my naked body, his hands didn't make any move to touch me. I handed back the bill to him and followed him to the door and stood at the opened door smiling at him as he walked towards the elevators, I consider myself so unlucky that there weren't anybody else along the corridor as I stood naked at the opened door.

When I rejoined John in the room, he smiled and commented that he would never get use to the way I stood around completely naked in front of strangers so I replied that it took a lot of practice and also I enjoyed people looking at my naked body! His response was that there should be more women like me! When he sat up to start his meal I pushed him back into the armchair and told him to relax adding that I was supposed to take care of all his needs for the next couple of days and that also involved getting his meals for him and doing everything to ensure that his experience with me would be unforgettable, he smilingly sat back to enjoy my pampering.

I opened the covers and found that he had ordered salad and lasagna for us, which suited me very well, and a bottle of wine. I got onto his lap and took his hands to put them around me and asked if he wanted me to feed him, I could tell that he was pleasantly shocked because he smiled broadly and nodded so we had our dinner with me feeding him and myself, we even had our wine from the same glass, just like two young lovers! I did find it very exciting to be behaving this way and I soon realized that John felt the same because I could feel a growing lump on the back of my legs. John was only wearing a dressing gown and I quickly untied the cord holding it together so that it fell away to reveal his cock now only semi erect but with a huge grin on his face, I knew that it would soon be hard enough to fuck me. This made me wriggle around in his lap, making sure my thighs were rubbing against his growing cock as I continued feeding him, his hands were no longer just holding me but were wandering all over my body.

We enjoyed our dinner in this manner, it was a slow leisurely dinner, interrupted by John's fondling of my body, especially my cunt, and mouthfuls of salad or lasagna and sips of wine, I don't anybody ever had salad and lasagna together but we didn't care, we were just making love to each other. I do consider this as making love even though at that time he wasn't actually fucking me but we were so close and loving with each other, almost romantic! Whenever a piece of food or a drop of wine dribbled onto his chin I would lick it off and he did the same for me, I think a few times he purposely left a piece of lasagna or salad at the sides of his lips so that I would lick it off, lovingly, with my tongue! Sometimes it lead to us kissing but mostly he was just caressing my body, not really trying to arouse me (I was already aroused enough!) but idly running his hands all over my willing naked body while I continued to feed him.

However this couldn't go on much longer because I felt his cock growing harder and longer until it poked up between my legs, then I couldn't help myself and climbed off his lap and knelt between his legs, pushing them further apart so that his beautiful cock was right in my face. I greedily gobbled it into my mouth and soon felt it pushing right into my throat with my face buried in his pubic hairs, I started to suck his cock gently. John was now holding my head with both his hands and then he was raising and lowering it so that his cock was going in and out of my mouth, he was also thrusting his hips to and fro, he was actually fucking my face, slow and steady controlling the speed and also how deep he entered me, the only control left to me was to run my tongue all around his cock. It was only a couple of minutes and then he pulled my head away so that I looked questioningly at him, he smiled and said that he didn't want to cum in my mouth but he wanted to fuck my cunt and cum in it.

We got up together and he lead me to the inviting bed and had me lie down and spread my legs while he remained standing, to observe my cunt, he explained. However he was soon on me and we were rolling around on the huge bed caressing and fondling each other, kissing and licking which ever part of our bodies within reach of our mouths. We ended up in the classic 69 with me on top and my cunt over his face, he just pulled me down and clamped his lips on my cunt and was alternately sucking and licking deep inside me. Of course I had his cock inside my mouth, pumping my head up and down and every now and then, stopping to lick it all around, down to his scrotum and even between his thighs.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers