Wife Forced to be a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliveinpr
aliveinpr
116 Followers

Sunday night, I went to pick up Joan. She came from the house naked, covered with dried cum, bruises and hickies all over her breasts and neck. Her ass cheeks were red from being spanked. Her hair was mussed and coated with cum. She had cum still leaking down her legs from her pussy and ass. She almost didn't make it to the car so I went to help her, opened the door and eased her inside.

Jake approached and said, "She was a good whore. Word will get out and next weekend she will have twice the customers. After a couple of more weekends, she will stop taking any form of birth control. I will set up a session with 50 of my black friends to gang bang her all weekend. No one will know who the father of the black baby is." Joan was sobbing now. He then returned to the house.

When I got in, she was crying as she slumped over into my lap. She then said, "Robert, Robert, please forgive me. Please forgive me. I don't know how many, but I fucked big black cocks constantly. They filled every hole. I know several of them fucked me at least four times. What really bothers me is that I loved it, I just don't know why but I welcomed any and all cocks to enter me." She didn't bother to dress yet. I could tell that she was tired and just wanted to get home. I knew a long soak in the tub would help sooth her.

She was still naked when we got to the house. I just helped her up the walk and into the house. She then handed me a DVD and said it was from Jake. I filled the tub and eased her in to the warm water. Gently, I ran a wash cloth over her body, then over her red and swollen pussy. She began to purr, "That feels so good. I don't know how many cocks filled my pussy and I don't understand why my pussy is not raw and sore."

As I left Joan to soak, I went and called my physician friend, Tim Wills. I told him what Joan told me about not being raw and sore. He said that with all the cum, she was probably lubricated enough to eliminate a lot of friction. I asked Tim if he would come to the house as I had an idea. I wanted his opinion.

After her bath, Joan said that she was tired, but they had not fed her. She wanted to have something to eat before going to sleep. Joan was in a robe, sitting in the kitchen eating when Tim arrived. I introduced him to Joan and she was impressed that a doctor would make a house call. We had a bit of a chuckle at her comment, but now we needed to be serious again. I wanted Joan to hear what I had on my mind. I wanted Tim's professional input.

I said, "Jake enlarged Joan's pussy and ass, saying that they were now stretched too big and Joan would only enjoy black cocks from now on. Since time without large cocks would allow the muscles to return and her pussy and ass would become somewhat normal again, why not make her pussy and ass so large that even big black cocks would not enjoy fucking her." Tim then examined Joan's ass and pussy and said, "They did one hell of a job of enlarging her. It might take a couple weeks for her tissues to return to somewhat regular size."

Tim began to think about my idea. Joan had a puzzling look and asked, "What do you mean larger?"

I picked up a wine bottle. I said, "This bottle is about 3 to 3 1/4 inches in diameter. What I saw, their cocks I would estimate were about 2 inches in diameter. Joan would begin fucking herself with the wine bottle before Friday night. I also picked up at the adult book store a very large butt plug. It's 3 inched in diameter. I have watched several porn videos of women being fisted, masturbated with wine bottles and even baseball bats. Those videos showed the woman afterward had gaping vaginas and rectums. She would then be undesirable to Jake's clients and he would have to find another married white whore. Joan would be rejected, then we could let her return to a normal size."

Joan's eyes widened and she asked, "You want me to masturbate with a wine bottle while having a big butt plug in my ass?" I looked at her with a smile and said, "Exactly, you're going to be my wine bottle slut." She then began to laugh and Tim shook his head and smiled. I then said, "Jake began the process of opening you up, we will finish it."

Joan said, "I don't want to go back there. I may be tired, but give me that bottle and plug with lube. I'll be dammed if I will go back there and be used by Jake. And I'm sure as hell not going to have a black baby! You two help me work these things into me so I can go to sleep with them inside me." Joan got up, went into the bedroom, dropped her robe and climbed up on the bed spreading her legs, pulling them back to her chest exposing her pussy and ass.

Tim and I spent time greasing up her pussy and ass. Joan asked, "Tim, when I get back to a normal size, will you join my husband in our first three-some for my smaller size?" Tim told her that it would be an honor to fuck suck a beautiful woman. It took a while and Joan was not very silent at our diligent work to get two large objects into her. She was very insistent on continuing when we said we should work on it again tomorrow. She wanted them inserted TONIGHT. It did take some time, but Joan was determined to be stretched larger. She did enjoy the black cocks fucking her but she would no longer allow to be forced by Jake and his friends. Once in, Joan was uncomfortable and finally fell asleep after her long weekend.

Tim visited every day that week and we made progress to a point that Joan could easily insert her "toys". Several meetings with my 'boys' for a plan. I knew what I would have to do Friday night when I took Joan to Jake's house. The plan was to have the house surrounded by my "commandos", ready for any form of resistance from Jake or his friends.

Friday night arrived. I drove Joan to the house. We were both nervous as I looked around and spotted about ten of my buddies in position. Joan got undresses as usual and this time I walked her nude up to the house. Jake opened the door and asked, "Just what the fuck do you think you are doing? She is to come alone."

I was able to look inside and saw about ten black guys sitting in the living room. I told Jake that Joan and I were going to talk to him and it would be on the front porch. Joan stayed on the step, naked as a jay bird. Jake reached out and tried to grab Joan, when I pushed his hand away and I said, "NO, COME HERE ASS HOLE!" Jake's face became more angry than it had been, then he saw movement behind me.

Jake asked, "What the fuck is going on?" I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I have enough fire power here to kill you and anyone else in the house. Call Leroy and Jimmy out here." When Leroy and Jimmy came out on the front porch, I pointed out my visible "army". I then told them, "Now get on your knees and listen to what I have to say."

They got down and then I had Joan spread her legs and open her pussy. I told them to look at that large gaping pussy that was no longer of use for big black cock. I then had Joan turn around and bend over pulling her ass checks apart. I told them to look at the gaping ass that was no longer good for big black cock. I said, "Jake, Joan is now mine again. She is no use to you because your customers have nothing to enjoy."

The anger in their eyes warned me, but as they quickly rose up, they heard the breaching of shotguns from my side. I pulled Joan back from the porch. There were three of my friends there with shotguns aimed at them. Their eyes widened and mouths fell open as they saw many more of my friends appear from the shadows with AR16's standing behind me.

I then added, "You and your friends will never bother Joan or me again. My friends know where to come if anything EVER happens to us. We will also be watching this house and various parking lots for any signs of abduction. You might as well leave town, very far away. If you ever try to force any married white woman in this town to be your whore again, we will be here. No cops needed."

I then added, "DO YOU ASS HOLES UNDERSTAND? You don't mess with veteran combat soldiers, you can die and your bodies never found." They seemed to slump down and they all agreed and understood what they were told.

I escorted Joan back to the car and saw Tim standing there with the passenger door open for her. Tim said, "I just thought you might want a doctor here if anything happened." Joan was now at ease as she got in and dressed. Once we were safe in the car, I watched as my friends slowly fade away and then disappear.

The three of us went back to our house and opened a bottle of champaign to celebrate. Joan jokingly asked, "Do you want to watch me masturbate when that bottle is empty?" We all laughed and then Tim said that he still wasn't fully aware at what Joan went through at the 'whore house'. Joan said, "Sit, get comfortable and watch this DVD." Within a minute, Tim's eyes and mouth were wide open as he watched Joan's initiation to black cock. He wondered just how many other women had been abducted and forced into black prostitution just for Jake and his friends. How many white women were forced to produce black babies for them.

Yes, after a month, Joan had pretty much returned to normal and she made sure to reward our 'army' heros and doctor Tim many times each month. She was enjoying her former sexual freedom once again.

aliveinpr
aliveinpr
116 Followers
12