Wife Fucked by 52 Year Old

Story Info
Reserved wife gets a good fucking.
2.2k words
4.08
140.7k
83
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers

This is a true story but have changed the names for obvious reasons. Apologies for any grammatical errors as this is my first attempt at writing.

*****

We have been married for 15 years now, my wife Lisa is 44 and I am 46. Lisa is a size 12 very curvaceous and has a nice set of tits and ass. She looks after herself going to the gym 3 times a week which she says she has to do as she does like her food and drink.

Lisa works as a HR manager at a big legal firm and is in general quite a reserved person which also comes through in the bedroom. Our sex life is pretty mainstream where we would fuck maybe twice a week in the bedroom just before bed. I would be lucky if I got a blow job and she isn't very keen on me going down on her.

All of this changed about 3 months ago and I cant really believe what we are going to do tonight.

Lisa met another lady called Karen at the gym and they have become good friends. After a gym session they always go for a coffee and chat, and the conversations have become more personal over the last few months.

Lisa came back from one of her coffee mornings and couldn't wait to tell me what Karen has been telling her about her and her husband Mark. She surprised me how excited she was as she was telling me what Karen had said.

Karen and her husband from the sound of it were very much like Lisa and I, pretty normal (Boring) sex life and ordinary couple. They decided they wanted to spice up there sex life and have started to try various things. This started with toys and some light bondage, dressing up etc. Since then things have escalated with Mark being a bit of a cuckold and Karen having an inner slut tendency.

Lisa said she couldn't believe it when Karen told her, but that she had been fucked by another guy while Mark watched. As Lisa is telling me this I could feel my cock starting to twitch, seeing Lisa being fucked is a fantasy I have always had like a lot of guys out there. Lisa didn't seem shocked as she was telling me this and Im now stood with a full hard on.

Over the next couple of weeks I must have had twenty wanks over the Karen story and thinking about Lisa being fucked but didn't know how to raise the idea.

Lisa was heading off to the gym and I shouted "Ask Karen if shes had some more fun?" Lisa said okay babes, is it turning you on lol. I grabbed my chance and said actually it is and does sound quite horny. Lisa gave me a wink and left for the gym. Even at this I was hard again and had to relieve myself.

Lisa got home just after lunch and I tried to play it cool but soon asked about Karen and her adventures. Lisa said I knew you would ask sooner than later, then she got all excited again and said you wont believe this one

Karen and Mark had gone to a swingers club on what was called a beginners night. She said they had got there a bit nervous but said it was quite relaxed with most people having a drink and chatting. She said she felt a bit awkward to start as she was dressed in bra nickers stockings and suspenders, with Mark in his boxers with a towel. After they had had a couple of drinks and got some courage, they went for a wander around the club. There were a couple of floors, all very dark and seedy, with lots of cubicles and playrooms dotted around. They decided to have a kiss and cuddle in one of the rooms and wasn't long before another guy approached and asked if he could join them. Mark nodded and the guy took no time in getting to work on Karen. She said she he was quite forceful and she was soon parted with her knickers and pushed down onto a padded mat and her legs spread wide where the guy started to lick her pussy. I am again sat there rock hard and Lisa can see my state "You do love this don't you?" I agreed and said why don't you? Lisa said yeah it is very sexy and does turn me on.

Karen went on to tell Lisa after being licked and fingered the guy asked Mark to hold her legs up while he fucked her. She said he was a bit bigger than Mark and soon was thrusting into her already swollen pussy. After he was done Mark took her place and they had the best sex ever.

That night we had one of the best fucks ever and we talked about Karen and got onto Lisa being fucked. As we talked about it Lisa got very turned on and was as wet as Ive ever known.

It was a couple of days later when I brought the subject up again and Lisa said she about time and laughed. She said she would be willing to fuck another guy but only with certain conditions. The guy would have to be clean shaven, between 30 and 50, must wear a condom and obviously a stranger. I think I nearly came in my pants there and then, She said she had been thinking about it for sometime and if I was sure she would be okay with it, and thought it would be fun.

It took a painful three weeks for me to finally find someone after joining a swinging website, Lisa rejected nearly all of my suggestions or they turned out to be timewasters.

Our guy was actually 52 but looked younger so I asked him to say he was 49. His name was Chris, but think that was made up but I didn't care. He lived alone after getting divorced a year ago and wanted to have some NSA fun without the hassle as he said. His house was about twenty miles from where we lived which Lisa liked as she said she would die if she bumped into to him in the supermarket.

So after lots of planning the night was here. Lisa was to dress sexily and we would go to Chris's house for 8pm and to have a few drinks and relax. If Lisa was happy Chris would make his move and take things slowly from there.

Lisa was getting ready and very nervous so I poured a nice big glass of wine which usually got her relaxed. She told me to wait downstairs and would be down in 20 minutes. She came into the room and my cock went hard straight away. She was dressed in a short black dress, hold ups and I could just see the tops with high heel black shoes. "MMMM Yes please" I joked and she asked if I thought it was okay. God yes baby, you look so hot I want to fuck you right now. You will have to wait your turn tonight sweets, this nearly made me cum as well!

We drove across to Chris's and got there just after 8pm, Chris answered the door and welcomed us in to his house. We were both quite relieved as we did wonder what we would do if it wasn't clean but it was immaculate and very nicely decorated. Chris offered us both a drink with Lisa straight way going for a large wine and I could see she was very nervous. I just had a coke as driving and to be honest wanted a clear head for this one.

It was a little awkward to start Chris and Lisa sat next to each other on the couch with me sting on a chair, I kept looking at Lisa with her hold ups showing and was already aroused. Chris was very easy going and Lisa soon started to relax.

I decided to excuse myself and pop to the toilet and let them have some time alone as thought Lisa might be uncomfortable with me sat staring. Chris said have a look around if I want which I took for meaning give him some time to get things going. The rest of the house was very nice, and went to the bedroom which had a nice big bed which I pictured Lisa laid out on with Chris fucking her.

After about 10 minutes I couldn't take any more and my cock was aching thinking about what they might be doing I headed back to the lounge.

As I came into the room I could feel the rush of blood to both my cock and head, Chris was kissing Lisa and had her legs spread wide, he was stroking and fingering her pussy which I could see was already soaking wet. Her knickers were on the floor and could hear her moaning as she was kissing him. I could see the significant bulge in Chris's jeans and although had seen a picture, wondered how big he actually was down there.

Chris stopped and said how gorgeous Lisa was and if she wanted to come upstairs. Are you okay with this Lisa asked and I said yes absolutely and thought it was very horny. Chris grabbed Lisa by the hand and started off to the bedroom, turning to me and said, give me 45 minutes and pop up, shes in good hands.

It was the longest 45 minutes of my life as I sat there rubbing my cock and trying to listen out for any noises. Finally after what was nearer to 40 minutes I stripped to my boxers and headed up.

As I approached I could hear the slapping sound of someone clearly being fucked and Lisa moaning and calling out "oh god yes yes please don't stop" The door was open and I genuinely nearly came with the view I had. All I could see from the bottom of the bed was Chris's naked body and ass pounding away as he was holding Lisa's ankles up in the air with her laid on her back. I edged closer not even realising I had released my cock and was busy wanking myself now. I could see his thick cock clearly sliding in and out of Lisa's wet pussy. Chris turned to me and smiled saying what a great fuck and Lisa was and that he was going to cum any minute. With that he had a very loud orgasm as I watched him twitching and throbbing inside Lisa's pussy. I did have a scary moment when I couldn't see the condom but as he pulled out of her it was on and full of cum. "Shes all yours take your time if you want, I will leave you to it" and left the room.

Lisa was laid there panting and twitching herself and I took no time in climbing on top and fucking her. I lasted all of about 2 minutes and came inside her freshly fucked pussy.

After another awkward goodbye session we headed home and I was asking Lisa for the full details of what happened, only to be told I would have to wait. My cock was already starting to rise again. When we had showered and got into bed Lisa gave me the full story.

Chris had taken her straight to the bedroom and he sat on the bed and told her to take off the dress. She said he sat there for a while admiring her body then told her to get on her knees. He pulled out his cock and she took it straight in her mouth and sucked him for a couple of minutes. He then had her kneel on all fours on the edge of the bed and told her to stick her ass and pussy out where he went to work with his tongue and fingers. She said she jumped when he worked his tongue in her ass, this was something we had never done before but that she had liked the feeling. After a while he stopped but told her not to move, and went to put a condom on. Chris came up behind and pressed his cock against her swollen and wet pussy and rubbed her lips before putting the end gentle in and pulling out. Lisa said she came just from this and was soon begging him to fuck her. Chris thrust deep and hard and pushed her down onto the bed while he pounded her pussy from behind. Next he had her lay on her back and pushed her legs onto her shoulders exposing her pussy where he continued his assault on her pussy with his thick cock. Lisa had several orgasms in this position before he grabbed her ankles and held them high and wide open and watched himself sliding in and out of her pussy.

That night we had the best sex ever and wasn't long before we were at it again.

J

ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers