Wife Fucking in Thailand

Story Info
UK couple travels to the Far East.
1.3k words
3.94
78k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reve
Reve
2 Followers

My wife and I went on holiday to the far east, we live in the UK. What a holiday that turned out to be. We have read and watched porn movies and read books all our married lives and even enjoyed the odd sex swap but never anything kinky until now.

At the island of Pucket we spent 3 weeks and visited "the strip " most nights and after a few nights we started using this transsexual bar as the girls/men were a good laugh.

One girl in particular was very funny and started to talk to Jean, she would sit and have a drink with us and was very good company, speaking very good English. After a few nights this became a routine and I commented to Jean when we were making love that you would never think that she was a man. At that I received a shock by her reply "she is not a man surly you can tell the difference" I said I can but you can't.

She then began asking me if I would like to fuck her and have a bit of fun, that would prove that she was correct and I was wrong, I laughed and said lets see what happens.

The next night we were down the girl was not there but we sat and had a few drinks until about midnight and just as we were leaving she arrived and came over to us giving Jean a big kiss and also myself, at that I felt my cock grow hard, she really had a terrific body with large firm breasts. I ordered some drinks and we talked had more drinks and Jean and the girl were getting pretty drunk by this time.

I felt a hand on my leg and then it started to stroke my cock until it was more off a wank, I just enjoyed the feeling until Jean pulled my head over gave me a kiss and asked in my ear if I was enjoying that, I said yes but if she did not slow down I would be coming before we got back to the hotel. She laughed and said it was not her hand , look down and sure enough it was the girl. I put my hand over hers to stop as I was nearly coming, she looked at me and said "later". We all laughed.

The girls went to the toilet and came back later, Jean said to me it is time we packed in and went to the hotel and did I mind if the girl came back for a drink, at this point Jean was taking the lead and directing the play.

We got a TUT-TUT back to the hotel and had a drink , I said that I was having a shower as it was hot and sticky and left the two girls drinking and talking. As I showered I could hear the laughing and talking and on coming out with just a towel on me Jean had striped off and said" my turn now" and went into the shower.

We spoke and the girl took off her top and her breasts were lovely large and firm with big brown nipples, she jiggled the at me and stuck one into my mouth, then pulled away quickly holding her finger to her lips for me to be quite as she went towards th bathroom.

I listened to the shower and heard the girls talking then Jean laughing very loudly as I headed to see what was so funny. Jean had soap on her hands and was washing this surprisingly large soft cock as the girl rubbed her tits with even more soap. As they saw me Jean said ok you were right but we can still have some good fun?

All three off us were in the shower and I was rubbing Jeans cunt and hands appeared to be everywhere, I was kissing Jean the girl was kissing and we were all feeling each other as we washed, this appeared to go on for a long time until I felt a warm mouth take my cock and start to give me a blowjob, we were very squashed in the shower and as I looked down I saw the girl giving me the blow job. It was the first time that I had experienced this from a male and she was so very good I just stood there as Jean said I will go and get dried to give you both more room.

It seemed to last forever and as she sucked she stuck first one finger into my arse then two just as I spuncked down her throat. She got out of the shower as I just stood there drained and feeling so good.

After some time I got dried and went into the bedroom to find Jean on her knees sucking the girls cock, it was like watching a slow speed movie and the was hard and about 8" long and a lot blacker than her skin, Jean sucked and the girl was fingering Jeans arse and fanny, the sound from them both was so horny that my cock grew hard again and I went over to join in and watch, Jean stuck her hand out and started to wank my cock, she looked at me with heavy glazed eyes and smiled, she moved my hand and placed it onto the girls cock and started me wanking it into her mouth as she was sucking her off, at the same time Jean took my cock and started wanking me again while her other hand found its way down to her own cunt, after what appeared to be a long time with everything happening in slow motion we all came together with Jean appearing to have one off the strongest orgasms I have ever seen her have.

After we had rested with me on one side of Jean and the girl on the other I started to lightly stroke Jeans mound and rub around her clitoris which seemed larger than normal when I felt another hand join mine and insert a finger inside her fanny, Jean mounted and opened her legs to enable more access, at this the girl kept fingering Jeans hole but moved down and started to lick her out, I moved my hand and started kissing Jean asking if she was enjoying herself, she laughed and asked if I had enjoyed my blowjob?

As we kissed Jeans movements became more violent and the girl started to change position and moved up the bed placing her cock into Jeans fanny as she started to fuck Jean. At this Jean broke away from kissing me and said "go on fuck her at the same time as she fucks me, "I looked at her as I was not sure if I wanted to but she then said again go on fuck her for me.

I got up and went behind the girl putting my cock into her crease of her arse but found it to be dry and tight, at that I felt fingers moving towards her arse and moisture rubbing around her anus, placing my cock back at to the hole I pushed finding my cock slipping fully in with no resistance, as the girl relaxed again we all started moving again and it felt great. After a few minutes I just cold not hold back any longer and let my spunk fly into her arse and pulled out as I watched my sunk seep out as she fucked Jean with great vigor until they both came with Jean screaming wildly.

We all must have drifter of to sleep because I came awake with Jean playing with my cock and sucking the girl as she was fingering herself, never had I ever seen Jean as sex hungry as she was that night. This carried on for the next 10 days of the holiday with the girl even bringing two off her friends, one of whom was a girl and Jean had hear first taste of sucking fanny but that is another store.

Reve
Reve
2 Followers