Wife Gets A Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,346 Followers

I walked back into the store part and the lady I had spoke with and helped me was talking to a man. She asked me to come over and I did.

"Hi there again," gesturing to the man standing with her, "This is Jack, he owns the place and if you have a moment he would like to speak with you."

I looked at her and then him. I asked, "Why, what's it about?" The woman chuckled and Jack said, "Oh it's nothing really I just think you are a natural and I would like only a few moments of your time. Trust me it will be worth a lot to you."

I had a funny feeling in my tummy when he said, "trust me" I have found that when men say that they want something. I could not help but wonder what he wanted to talk with me about.

I shrugged, "Sure why not, what's on your mind?"

Jack said, "Lets go to my office." He turned and began walking away; I just followed him out into the lobby and into his office.

"Please sit," he said, "before we start I need to ask you, just how old are you dear?"

I answered curtly, "I'm twenty six."

He looked skeptical, "You look much younger, would you mind showing me some ID with your age honey?"

I relaxed, now I knew what was wrong. He wanted to make sure I was over eighteen. I pulled out my Military dependents ID card and handed it to him.

"Oh so you are married to an officer Mrs. Franklin." Handing the card back he apologized, "I'm sorry Mrs. Franklin, you just look so young. I was getting ready to fire my ticket girl for letting you in. You look like you are maybe sixteen maybe seventeen.

"Look that is only part of the reason I asked you in here. The other part is I am always looking for new girls to work here. From what I saw and experienced, you are a natural. You seem to really love sex. I was one of the men from the booth."

I must have turned dark red when he said that. I felt my face get hot and flush. He continued as he went on, "What my girls do here is keep the boys happy and moving. They go into a booth like you did, have lots of fun and go home with lots of money.

They suck guys off like you did; they screw guys like you did. Everyone has fun and everyone goes home happy; the men to their wives and my girls to their families and husbands.

I sat there listening to him as he spoke. I was stunned and yet curious as to what was going to come out of his mouth next.

I argued, "Look I don't know, I'm not a whore. I just went sort of crazy in there. I didn't come down here to do anything like that. I bought the rubber things and when I saw the video booths I just wanted to see what they were. I never knew they were like that. I mean when the man put his thing through the hole I don't know what came over me, I am not like that."

I could feel tears in my eyes as I spoke. Jack got up and walked over to me handing me a tissue. He said "Now don't you worry, what happens here, stays here darlin. No one is going to know. Look you look like a smart girl and from what I saw you really got into it; did you count the money you picked up from the floor yet dear?"

I said, "No, I don't even know why I picked it up. I put it in my pocket. Here you take it, I don't want it."

I reached into my blouse pocket and pulled out a small wad of bills. I handed it to Jack and he began to count it.

"Twenty, five, five, ten, twenty, fifty, three, ten. Looks like you have One hundred twenty three dollars here. I don't want it. But you can see why my girls would get pissed don't you? Now if you decided to come work here, you will be able to keep this and no one would be unhappy. Can you think of anyplace you can work and make that kind of money in what forty maybe the fort five minutes that you were here?"

I sat there sniffling and I looked up at Jack, I said "What? Are you asking me to work here? I'm not a prostitute; I'm a housewife. I don't know what happen to me, and I am not like that."

Jack sat down and said, "I am not asking you to be a prostitute. I am offering you a safe place to do what you obviously love doing and to take home lots of money for doing it. All my girls are married, all make great money and no one does anything they do not want to do. The husbands know their wives work here and everything is on the up and up. I would not even consider letting you work here unless I spoke with your husband first."

I said, "We'll that will be very hard, John, is overseas and won't get back for at least another six more months. Maybe even another twelve. They are asking him to stay for eighteen months over in Korea."

Jack sat there and did not say anything. Finely after a long silence he said, "Okay, now I think I understand what happened today. He has been gone for what five, six months now?"

I said "Yes, just over six months."

Jack said "Ahhh okay now I understand, you came down here to get a dildo and being horny you got caught up in the sex. Okay, lets do this. You think about my proposal of working here. Take the dildos home and every time you use one of them, remember the fun you had down here in the video booths. Remember how much money you made in such a short period of time having the time of your life.

Remember no one will ever know unless you open your mouth and tell them. Here is my private and home phone numbers. If you call me we can talk again. If you want to come down here and purchase anything feel free too. If you even want to go in the video booths again and play around that is okay. Just leave the money on the floor for my girls. If you pick any of it up, I will ban you from here. I am always looking for a new face and you are lovely."

I said, "I won't be coming back down here again, and I doubt if I will call you. Thank you for talking to me and the job offer. I'm an officers wife and I just can't."

Jack said, "Officer? Hell, I have four Officers' wives working here right now. You're a woman aren't you? You have physical and financial needs while you're hubby is gone. My place here can meet both of your needs. It sure pays and feels better than laying in bed fucking yourself fantasying about sex, don't you think? Look, forget all this, before you go I want to get your name again and your phone number."

I looked at him and said, "My name is Linda, and I do not feel comfortable giving you my home phone."

I stood up and so did Jack, he folded up the money in his hand that he had counted and stuck the bills back into my blouse pocket. He said, "That is fine Linda; here take this and I'm here all the time. Call here first if you call; now go, go home and have fun with your new dildos."

I turned and walked out. I did not look back, and I walked down the lobby and out the front doors to my car parked across the street. Getting in I put my bag on the front seat and drove back to the base.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,346 Followers
12