Wife Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like he was savoring the domination of my small wife.

Then he drove himself forward and into her again. And this time I could see his hips as he drove into her so hard he shoved her up the bed where her head slammed against the headboard. Ralph reached up under her shoulders and, wrapping his hands over her shoulders hauled her down onto his prong. He pulled her down away from the headboard as he rose to his knees with his lunge backwards. He then fell atop her and began fucking her viciously. Every drive forward brought a grunt from her, every pull back she gasped the air back into her lungs he had driven out.

It seemed like Ralph came almost immediately and fell atop her almost crushing her. But within fifteen minutes he was ready to go again, never having withdrawn from her cunt after that second cum, the first into her womb. Indeed, he had never taken his weight off her while he was recovering.

It seemed to go on forever. Ralph was driving into her relentlessly. Then he would make a particularly hard fuck forward, hold himself deep inside May while his hips gave little twists to move his cockhead inside her. Every time he did this she gave a little scream. Then he would again begin ‘banging’ her, the only word that seemed to fit. I had no idea how long this continued until he crammed himself forward at the same time he rose to his knees and roared his third cum to the world, and my wife screamed once again. For the time, I only know he arrived at 7:00 and it was 8:45 when he collapsed onto her this time, then rolled half off to his right. There he lay relaxing, and I soon heard small snores as he drifted off to sleep.

He was laying on May’s left leg and arm, trapping her under him, but with his weight off her body she was not suffocating. After maybe five minutes my wife opened her eyes, and reached her right hand down to her crotch where she cupped her twat and seemed to be caressing it lightly. Was she so excited she had to masturbate herself after that long a session?

After maybe fifteen minutes of rubbing herself she tried to pull out from under Ralph, and he seemed to be rousing a little from his nap when she stopped and just lay still under him.

I stared at the sickening scene on the monitor for a few more minutes, and then got up and began pacing. I knew if I walked into that house murder would be done. My cock was hard, of course, as whose wouldn’t after witnessing such hot and blatant sex. At the same time I was as far from being aroused as I think I ever have been. I was sick to my stomach and totally unable to think of what I should do next.

About an hour later, I decided that all I could do tonight would be to table any action. Tomorrow I would take the day off and see if my mind would work then. That was when I noticed movement on the monitor again. It was almost 10:00 and Ralph was moving again.

Sitting down in my garage recliner again, I saw him reach over and cup one of May’s breasts. When she turned to look at him, he leaned over and gave her a wet and sloppy kiss. Leaning back, his hand traveled down to her pussy, where he cupped her sex and squeezed her hard.

She grunted and grabbed his wrist to pull it off her, protesting that it was time for him to go.

Ralph looked at the clock on the dresser next to the bed, and told her that I wouldn’t be home for an hour. They had lots of time.

May protested again, pulled her arm and leg out from under him and rolled over on her side away from him before leaning up on her elbow. Ralph pushed himself up to his knees and grabbed her around the waist, lifting her to her hands and knees then slipped behind her with his cock pointing into her cunt.

May cried, "NO!" and reached back with both hands to cover her cunt.

Ralph just laughed, and said, "Yeah, honey. We already done that, time for something new!" Then he shoved forward with his hips and poked his cockhead against her tight little rosebud.

May’s face was turned away from me and I couldn’t see her face, but I did hear the disbelief in her voice when she asked him what he was doing. His only answer was to grasp her tightly by her hips and yank her back against him as he drove his hips forward, breaking his cockhead past the tight muscle in her asshole and pushing almost two inches into her rectum. My wife screamed and cried, her arms and hands flailing against the bed as he jackhammered his sex into her until now unopened ass. It took him at least 5 minutes to drive himself full into my wife’s ass, and then he started ass fucking her as hard as he had been fucking her cunt earlier.

I couldn’t see her face, but I heard the little mews she was making, and saw her hands scrabbling at the sheet under her. After a few moments she began moving back against him hard, and shaking her ass from side to side. I could only imagine the wonderful sensations she was bringing to Ralph’s cock with her movements. It wasn’t another five minutes before Ralph was blasting his sperm deep inside her bowels. The fourth time this evening that he had cum inside the woman I had thought of as mine.

This time when he had finished May pulled out from under him and yanked him to stand beside the bed. "Ralph, unless you want Gary to walk in on us, you have to go. Now!" And she bent, picked up his clothes and handed them to him as she gathered the remains of the lingerie she had gifted to him along with herself, placing it on the dresser.

I watched as May threw on her old robe, and stripped the sheets off the bed, not even waiting for Ralph to finish dressing before she had bundled them up and taken them to the washer in the laundry room between the kitchen and garage.

When she walked back into the living room Ralph was there and with a the lilting brag voice men often use he greeted her, "Hey, lovely lady, that was great! We really have to talk about doing it again."

"No, Ralph," she answered. "I meant it when I said just the once, and only because of our deal. And I guess for old times sake, too."

Ralph answered, "Sure honey, I understand. But sometime you may get to thinking of us sometime in the future. This was just for once, I agree. But if you start thinking about how great it was, maybe we can try it again."

I heard the sounds of another sloppy kiss, before his footsteps seemed to fade as he went to the door. I could hear the impatience in my wife’s voice in the little sounds she was making but it didn’t register at the time. Nor did the exhalation she made when she finally followed him to the door.

Literally sick to my stomach, I lay back in the ratty recliner, looking at the now empty bedroom showing on the monitor. Glancing at my watch, I saw it was 10:37. They had stayed to their time schedule very well. I heard Ralph murmuring something at the door, and clearly heard May reply, "No, Ralph. This was just the one time, and only because of our agreement so many years ago. Gary is my husband, my lover, and the man I want in my life. I’m not sure why we did it now, myself. Besides, Crystal may be OK with this, but she’s my best friend. She’s more important to me than an affair. Isn’t she more important to you?"

I couldn’t understand Ralph’s mumble, but I heard another kiss and then heard the door shut quietly. Almost immediately I heard the lock click home. If I hadn’t been so filled with tears and despair I think the exhaustion sounding in Ralph’s voice after his session with my wife would have been funny. At the moment, it certainly didn’t seem funny at all.

After the door shut, May reappeared in the spare bedroom. I couldn’t seem to think of it as the baby’s room any more. She quickly went over the room carefully, making sure nothing was amiss after the tryst. Gathering up her clothes, she disappeared into the hall and I soon heard her in our bedroom. I listened to her shower, and then she was out and I heard the bed rustle. It sounded like my wife had gone to bed.

Glancing at my watch, I saw it was almost 11:00. I just sat and stared into space. I had no idea where my life, and my wife, were going from here. I only knew I was heartsick. Thoughts and ideas crowded through my head. In some I thought of things which would excuse my wife for what she had done. In others I answered the excuses, in yet others I asked myself what I had done to cause May to need another man. Sometime after midnight I wearily arose and turned the electronics off. Entering the house through the garage door I headed directly to the master bedroom.

Passing the spare room where my wife had rutted with Ralph I glanced in. The room was just as I had last seen it Monday evening. The bed was stripped, and nothing seemed out of place. There was nothing to tell that anything had taken place.

Groaning to myself, I entered my bedroom. Glancing at my sleeping wife, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and did my business, stripping off my clothes and leaving them in the dirty clothes hamper. Before dropping them in, I glanced in and the hamper was empty. No soiled lingerie there.

When I climbed into bed, my wife rolled over and, throwing an arm over me, she sleepily asked how my night had been. After a moments silence, I told her it had been very traumatic, but I would tell her about it later. Usually she snuggled up to me, pushing her breasts and sex onto me. It was always my choice whether we would go any farther, and usually we did. Tonight however she just lay quietly, pulling her arm back and rolling over with her back to me. She seemed to fall back asleep immediately, though listening to her breathing I thought she was still awake. I just rolled away from her, then stared into the darkness.

I don’t know how much I slept that night. I couldn’t remember actually sleeping at all. When the alarm went off, I just lay there. I was certainly in no shape to go to work. Telling May I thought I had the flu, I stayed in bed until I heard her car leave for work.

I got up and began carefully opening drawers, being sure not to displace anything as I searched May’s dresser. In the bottom drawer, folded and stored in a paper bag and under some sweaters, was the lingerie Ralph had enjoyed. I pulled them out, noting the crotch of the ruined panties was still damp.

After calling my boss and begging off work for the day, I watched the tape I’d made the night before. When I began, I just skipped through it, not wanting to relive the experience again, just wanting to be certain the tape was good. But after a bit I began noticing things I had missed the night before. I spent the rest of the morning studying the tape and what it held. About 3:00 that afternoon I drove downtown to a business that duplicated tapes and had 2 copies made, standing beside the woman doing the copying to be sure she did not watch the tape herself, and making sure only the 2 copies were made.

Going home, I realized I hadn’t eaten since lunch the day before. I’d missed last night’s dinner and the thought of breakfast this morning had turned my stomach. I didn’t have the flu, but my stomach was still very upset. May got home her usual time, about 4:30. When she came in to give me a kiss I turned my head and she kissed my cheek, giving me a strange look.

Finally about 5:30 I decided there was no real reason to put this off any longer. I was only getting myself more upset.

"May, I’d like to show you what I’ve been doing for the baby monitor we were talking about. Do you have a few minutes?" I asked.

"Gary, can you wait until after dinner? I’m just about to put it on," was her answer.

Picking up my cell phone, I asked her what she wanted to eat tonight. She smiled at me, and suggested Chinese, so I ordered it delivered. Then I took her into the bedroom and showed her again how the controls worked on the console in the corner behind the door. I turned on the sound and left her there while I went from room to room, talking to her over the monitor from each room. Of course she couldn’t answer me, but when I got back to the bedroom the smile on her face told me she understood it was working better than we had planned.

Turning on the video portion, I told her to wait and watch a moment, and leaving her in the bedroom stepped into the spare room and stood where she had stood last night. There I grimaced, and pantomimed a slow bump and grind before I returned to our bedroom.

She enthused, "Gary, that’s perfect! When did you get this going, this afternoon?"

"Actually, May, I got it going last night," I answered.

She had a puzzled little smile, and I could see she was trying to figure out when I’d had a chance to do it last night.

"One more thing to show you, May." I took her hand and led her to the garage. "I spend a lot of time here, and thought it a good idea to have a monitoring station here to cover the baby when you have to go out."

Then I turned the system on in the garage.

"One thing I added last night, let me show you how it works." And I slipped a tape into the VCR still connected to the used TV I was using as a monitor.

"Watch the bedroom, and see what happens," I told her.

Watching the monitor, of course, we saw the same view as from our bedroom. The view I had first seen last night, of an empty room though now the bed was unmade. Then I used the remote to turn on the VCR and the picture immediately changed to show May on her knees before Ralph, with his cock buried in her throat. Almost immediately May could see her throat working as she was obviously swallowing while Ralph’s pecker was buried in her throat. Glancing at her face I saw the color had drained from it and she seemed to sway before catching her balance.

She looked suddenly at me, and I just looked in her eyes and pushed fast forward, stopping in just a couple seconds. Then I gestured to her to watch the screen again. When she looked back, she saw Ralph grabbing at her panties with her tit jammed completely into his mouth and her hands wrapped around his head. There was no sound, but we could see May say something to him. He pulled hard, ripping them off her hips and tossed them into a corner. Picking her up by the waist, he hugged her to him and then threw her on the bed and pushed his face into her crotch where he buried himself into her sex.

We both watched the little grimace from May, as she felt Ralph’s crude attempt at cunnilingus. After just a few minutes, he pushed himself up off his knees and knee walked forward until his pecker was touching her cunt lips. There he dropped down atop her, flexed his hips and drove himself to the root in her guts in one drive. We both heard the small scream she gave which I now realized was pain.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw tears running down May’s face, and also saw the little cringe when she saw again the rough way Ralph had driven himself into her. Just like last night, he came within a moment or two and then collapsed atop her. He lay like that for maybe fifteen minutes, then started to pump his cock in and out of her again.

Stopping the tape, I asked if she wanted to see any more. My wife just looked helplessly at me.

"Come in the house now, May. I think we have a lot to talk about, and I don’t know where this is going." With that I led her into the kitchen where I sat her at the kitchen table, and then sat down at the end of the table next to her.

"I can explain," May mumbled while the tears ran down her face.

"That’s what I need, an explanation," I answered. "What is the explanation?"

"Gary, this goes back to college, and a promise I made one night to Ralph."

"How many years ago did you promise him yourself, May?" I asked.

"No, Gary it wasn’t like that. We were both drunk. Ralph and I had been dating. He and I were an item. He was a hunk, and I liked him. For a while I was wondering if he was the one. Everyone thought we were but I didn’t want to get commit and he never really pushed for us to be ‘intimate’ though he had a real reputation as a lady killer. I started rooming with Crystal, and they began dating.

“For a while he was going out with both of us, though I guess Crystal and he ended up in bed soon after he started taking her out. Nothing serious for Ralph and I, but Crystal and he were heading toward where they are now. Ralph had an interesting reputation among the coeds. Until I came along, there was a lot of competition to get a one-night stand with him and he was supposed to be pretty special in bed. I wasn’t a virgin, I told you that, but I was pretty particular about handing out my favors. One night Ralph and I were sitting around my room, sharing a few drinks while waiting for Crystal to come back from what ever she was doing. We started talking, and as we drank we both got more and more risqué."

"Somehow in our conversation, I told Ralph that the only reason he and I hadn’t been intimate was my fear of getting pregnant. That wasn’t really the only reason, but it was one I could give him. And he had turned me on pretty hard on occasion. Ralph was famous for not using a condom, he expected his partners to be on the pill. I don’t know how now, but somehow I told him if there were no chance of him getting me pregnant I would let him have me. He kind of sneered at me, and told me something like, ‘yeah, sure’. Anyway, we got to arguing and after a while I got a piece of paper and wrote a promissory note. I told him that if I could be sure he couldn’t get me pregnant, I’d spend an evening in bed with him."

When she paused, I was just staring incredulously at her. "How long ago was this?" I asked.

About 6 years, was her answer. May went on to tell me that the note was one of the ‘in jokes’ between Ralph and her ever since then.

We broke the news of her pregnancy to Ralph and Crystal two weeks ago, and after the initial congratulations, Ralph and I had gone into their garage to look at a problem he was having. Once I was out of the room Crystal had looked her in the eye and told her the promissory note must now be due. May had been shocked that Crystal even knew about it, and stunned to discover that Crystal was taking it seriously. When Ralph and I came in, I remembered a case of Dutch beer I had been going to bring to the cook out. Insisting it would only take a few minutes to get something special, I left the other three there and went home alone to pick up the beer.

While I was gone Crystal had raised the topic of the note again. May was surprised again to find that Ralph had apparently believed the note was going to be honored. He was quite indignant to hear May was thinking of welshing on the agreement. This was all taking place after three hours of steady drinking, the last she would have until our baby finished breast-feeding. May had found herself agreeing to honor the old note. Before I returned, it had been decided between the three of them that she would entertain Ralph last night.

"May, that’s one of the strangest stories I’ve ever heard. And it’s real hard for me to accept. I have to ask this. Who is the father of the baby you are carrying?"

May shrank and the tears began falling down her cheeks again.

"How many other notes are now outstanding, and how many have you paid up on to date?" was my next question.

May screamed at me, "None, Gary don’t! I love you Gary! This happened, it is the only time, it can’t happen again. Please, Gary! Listen to me! It sounds crazy trying to explain it to you, but I felt obligated. It wasn’t something I planned or wanted to do. I have never been unfaithful to you! Please, please believe me," and she fell to her knees crying, covering her face with her hands.

"May, please, can I ask you some questions? Will you be honest with me?"

"Yes, Gary. Ask me, I tell you this was a one-time thing, and not something I wanted to do. My doing it seems incredible to me now. But you are worth more to me than life."