Wife Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at where she knelt before me. My heart was crying and my stomach hurt. This was my best friend, the person I wanted beside me all the rest of my life. But I had to know if this person was who I thought she was. "May, could you have said no to this?"

"Yes, yes I could have, but I felt my honor was involved. I was afraid to tell you, afraid you wouldn’t understand. But I felt that if you were in my place you would do the same thing. When the agreement was made, I was drunk. But when I was sober I didn’t throw it out. And when it was made I didn’t know you. It was not something I did to cheat on you. It was something I promised to a friend so dear. At the time, in that place it was right."

Thinking for a moment, I replied, "So you could have said no after you sobered up, but felt it was right, something you owed your friend at the time. And these many years later you felt you still owed the debt to the man your friend of the time had become. Is that right?"

"Yes," she answered.

"May, think carefully. Was this something you were looking forward to?"

"NO!" she shouted. "After a while, I began thinking it wasn’t real after all, but just a joke. But it wasn’t a joke. It was real."

Looking carefully into her eyes, I asked, " What about over the past two weeks, were you looking forward to this?"

May took a deep breath and answered, "No, love, I wasn’t. It was something I felt I had to do. It was an obligation, not a pleasure."

I just continued looking at her.

May looked down at the table. She whispered, "OK, yes, Gary. I guess I was looking forward to it, but not like you’re thinking. I’ve never even thought of cheating on you, never wanted to. But all of a sudden this was there. I felt I had to go through with it, and if I did I saw no reason I shouldn’t enjoy it. I never felt it was something I had to do because you were not enough for me. It was something I had to honor, so I rationalized that I might as well make it special because nothing like it would ever happen again."

Taking a great shuddering breath, I let it out slowly. "May, about 6 weeks ago I called you on my cell phone while I was driving back from that conference, remember? We teased for a few minutes, and then I asked if you wanted to meet me in at the Holiday Inn in Atherston. I asked you to come and we could make a weekend together, away from home. Maybe do some hanky panky. I think I actually used those words. Do you remember?"

"Sure, Gary. It was a great weekend, too," she answered with a tremulous little smile.

"Did you want to make that a great weekend for us, for me, May?" I asked.

"What a question, of course I did. And it was, we had a great time." And she gave me a real smile this time.

"Do you remember what you packed to take with you for that weekend, honey?" I asked.

"Well, not really. I took a nice dress, in case we wanted to go dancing, and we did. And some comfortable clothes to walk."

"Just a minute, girl. I have to turn the video on again to let you understand what this question is about," and I turned and walked back to our bedroom. Part way down the hall I turned to make sure she was following me and she was. Once there, I turned on the bedroom TV, and turned on the VCR. The second tape was already in it, and ready to play. I hit play on the remote. It opened with May still kneeling before Ralph, looking at his cock after he had just shot a big load down her throat. She stood up, and turned to the bed, which had her standing facing directly into the camera in the corner which was taping her shame.

"May, what in the world are you wearing there?" I asked.

She blushed, and answered, "My white lingerie."

"Yeah, wife. The set I got for Valentines Day. Do you realize you have never worn it for me, except to model it when I gave it to you?"

"Well, sure Gary, but there’s been no place to do so…" She suddenly stopped, looking confused.

"Well, you sure didn’t wear it at the Holiday Inn. I sure would have remembered. As I recall, you had gone home and changed into a peasant skirt and white blouse, the one that buttoned to the neck. When you got around to taking those off, which was after dinner when we decided to go dancing, you were wearing the white cotton panties and the bra I think you probably have on now. Do you remember what you wore to bed that night, after we came back from dancing?"

In a little voice, she answered, "My Donald Duck T-shirt."

Looking her in the eye, I asked, "May, you just told me the Holiday Inn weekend was special and the ‘date’ with Ralph wasn’t. Yet you wore about the sexiest thing you own, something I bought you for us to share, for Ralph. But not for me. What does that say to you, what does it shout to me? How special do you think you are placing me?"

May just looked at me, her shoulders slumping a little.

"Honey," I continued, "if I didn’t love you we wouldn’t be living in this house together. If I didn’t think you were something special to me, I would not be married to you. But I get an unexpected telephone call that calls off my meeting last night, and fall into one of the worst nightmares I could conceive of

Ralph, one of my best friends if not my very best friend shows up when I should have been in my meeting. He is met at the door by MY woman. She takes him back to a room she has gone to some trouble preparing for a tryst, and then gives him a damn good strip, and I see she has dressed her body to display. Something she hasn’t done for me in well over a year. When I ask her about it, she says this meeting wasn’t important to her. But she has gone to a lot of trouble dressing, putting up her hair and applying make-up. Things she hasn’t done for me since Hector was a pup. That tells me this meeting was VERY important to her, she considered it a treat that she had to prepare for. It also tells me that her time with me was very ordinary and of much lesser value. She wanted to treat the man, my friend. But she had no interest in treating me, her husband and partner. I saw you doing things for Ralph you only do for me on special occasions if then, and doing some things for him you have refused to do with and for me."

My wife blinked tears out of her eyes, "Gary, it wasn’t that way. It really wasn’t. I love you. You are special to me. What can I do to convince you?"

I sat on the bed, and just looked at her. "I don’t know just yet, May. I don’t know what we can do. But I’m calling Ralph and Crystal and asking them to come over tonight. From what you said, Crystal is already aware of what was going on." I looked at her a moment longer, "Do you know if Ralph and Crystal had anything else on their minds when this was set up?"

May shook her head no, and I dialed their number. Crystal answered and I asked if she and her husband could come over for a few minutes this evening. While I was talking May answered the door, and collected the Chinese food we had ordered.

Neither one of us was hungry, but I forced myself to eat. I knew this was going to be a long night, and the emotions had just begun.

May just sat and toyed with her food. I almost began to believe her when she told me again she loved me, and this was just a one-time thing.

It was maybe 7:15 when the doorbell rang. Before I opened the door I told May I believed there was more to this than she understood.

When I opened the door to let Ralph and Crystal in they both gave me a smile, but I don’t think it was my imagination that each of them gave May a little special smile. Ralph especially, his look at my wife was almost proprietary and I noticed May cringed a little when she saw it.

Sitting them down on the couch, I asked May to sit also and pointed to the couch beside Crystal. She chose instead to sit in her recliner to the side of the couch Crystal was sitting on. I kind of hemmed and hawed for a bit, kind of nattering on about several things, but I included the new monitoring system, which I had been working on. I didn’t tell them it was working or what it had shown me last night. Crystal and Ralph were looking pretty puzzled, wondering why I had asked them over.

Finally I asked them if they would like a drink, joking that I’d better get into my problem or my audience was going to walk out on me. Everyone said yes to the drink, so I fixed one for everyone. We had been friends for so long, I knew what each would want this time in the evening and in this situation. Handing Crystal her white wine, I gave Ralph his Jack Daniels and seven-up (shuddering as I did so, what a waste of good liquor). I handed May the orange juice she wanted because of her pregnancy, and took what looked like my Gin and Tonic over to the hassock sitting by the TV. Actually it was straight tonic, tonight I needed to have every wit about me that I had left.

Sitting on the hassock, with my knees spread, my knees resting on them and both hands hanging down between my knees cradling my drink I looked around at each of them.

Finally, looking at Crystal I asked, "What was in it for you, Crystal? I don’t quite understand."

She looked puzzled, then asked, "What was what, Gary? What are you talking about?"

"Last night, girl. Why did you work so hard to set it up?"

Just as I finished talking, Ralph sputtered and choked on the drink he had just taken. I looked at him, "Ralph, I know what you got from it. But was that all? Seems to me there must be more." I tried to look at both women at once, switching my eyes back and forth. "Ralph, I know your reputation as a cocksman. One more notch doesn’t seem worth it, particularly with what I think you were risking. Why, Ralph?"

"Uh, Gary, uh, what are you talking about!" he stumbled out to me.

"Well you see guys, I was home last night. Kiwanis was called off, and I was in the garage when you made your appointment with May, and when you came in the door. Let me show you something," and here I flipped on the TV standing beside me. The picture that came up was live from the camera in the spare room.

"I was just completing hooking this up when you came over last night, Ralph. Pretty good picture, isn’t it?" May had her face buried in her hands, and Ralph’s face went pale. Crystal just looked at me with this little sexy smile. "So, guys. What was this all about?" I continued.

Crystal crossed her legs, and one foot began bouncing up and down a little. "What do you think it meant, Gary?" she asked.

"Well Crystal," I answered, "you know you have a bit of a reputation too. Actually it goes along with Ralph’s. You folks have been pretty straight with us, but I’ve had a couple comments at the Kiwanis. I was pretty glad you folks hadn’t said anything to us, but I’m guessing that’s about to change right now. Right Crystal?"

"Well, this wasn’t exactly the way we wanted to bring it up, but yeah, I think you may be right," was her reply.

I looked over at my puzzled wife. "May, up to now I thought you were aware of this. Now I’m not so sure. Your friend and her husband, Ralph here, have been in a kind of ‘key club’ the past couple of years. I don’t know how often, but every once in awhile a group of them get together on a Friday night. They meet in a back room at Barney’s Broiler for dinner, and every couple brings one of their house keys hanging on a tag with their address on it. As they come in the back room at Barney’s they drop the key in a big barrel. It’s kind of like the one you see at Bingo games. After a nice dinner and since the husbands and wives have driven separately the wives all leave and drive to their own homes. The gals get home and get ready for some action, something with a guy they aren’t used to, and who can probably get them off better than the same old meat they have at home every night."

"After they’ve gone the guys get to draw out a key. As I understand the rules, each guy gets to look at the address and if it’s his own address he holds it in his left hand and pulls out another key then drops his wife’s key back into the barrel. I understand some guys will check out an address and if it’s with some gal they fucked recently, or one they don’t like for whatever reason, they will draw another key. But they can only draw twice. If they pulled their wife’s key the second time they’re out of luck. And I understand some guys have really gotten in the soup for showing up to bonk their own wife when she was expecting strange cock."

"Anyway, then the guys all have a drink before heading off to their rendezvous for the weekend. Yeah, honey. It is for the whole weekend, not just a couple hours or a night. I’ve had a couple comments from some of the Kiwanis, wondering when I was going to join. Since we were so close with Crystal and Ralph everyone involved with the key club thought we were swapping with them on the side. A lot of the other guys wanted to get into your pants, it wasn’t just Ralph here."

The room was pretty quiet, and I looked at each of my companions carefully. May was gawping at me, clearly surprised and shocked at what I had just told her. Her eyes were huge.

Crystal was giving me this little simpering smile, and her foot was bouncing a lot harder. She seemed to be squirming her ass against the couch pretty hard too. I hoped she didn’t stain the couch with her juices. Ralph was looking smug, and a bit relieved after hearing my description.

"Honey," I began, looking at May again. "Before we go any further, I think you should know something about your last nights lover." May’s face went white again at my description, she clearly didn’t want to be reminded just how precarious our marriage was at the moment. "As you saw last night, Ralph is pretty well endowed."

Here May’s face went completely red, and she buried her face in her hands again.

Looking over at Ralph, that smug look was permanent, along with one of the biggest shit-eating grins I’d ever seen. The look he was giving me was one of condescension, but I figured to get rid of that before the night was over.

"My own ‘package’ is on the big side of average I guess. Honey, I’m about 7 to 7 ½ inches long and about 2 ½ inches thick. I’d guess Ralphie here was 9 to 10 inches long. Not any thicker than I, really, but a lot longer. And he is the prize at these drawings. I understand all the wives hold their breath waiting to see if they have drawn the real blue blooded stud bull for the weekend. Just like you described for the coeds in your college."

Looking at everyone’s face one more time, I added, "So you see, May. You’ve already tasted the best."

Ralph was smirking at me, and when I looked at Crystal was smirking at May. May just seemed to be sinking into her chair, looking at me a little sickly.

I just leaned back a bit on my hassock, then took a long drink of my tonic. Pretty bitter, but that’s what my mouth tasted like anyway. Then I just sat and let the silence build. Ralph was still looking very satisfied with himself, but it looked to me like Crystal wanted to say something. I just kept quiet and let the tension build some more.

"Gary," Crystal finally started, "it’s a pretty good deal. And all we do is add a bit of spice to the marriage. After all, we all get stale and tired of one another after awhile. All we do is add some spice, and keep the love in the marriage going. Ask lover man here, he hasn’t lost any of me he wants and I think we’ve added some real nice variations to our lives this way. Isn’t that right Ralph?"

Ralph just grinned his stupid grin.

She went on, "Anyway, we just thought to show you two that loosening up a bit wouldn’t break you up. Just the contrary, it will give you each a boost and actually I’m pretty sure it will make you closer. Your friendship wouldn’t be touched and I know each of you can use a few new ideas to use in the old bedroom. No pressures on you folks, just think about it. We’ll both be here when you make up your minds."

This was the introduction, and in a way the confession I had been hoping for.

Keeping my voice as quiet and even as I could I answered, "Well, Crystal, I appreciate your patience with me. I haven’t talked this over with May, and I doubt I will do so. I’m not really interested in swapping, or as I was telling May this evening, in another partner for sex. But no matter at this point. I have something I’d like to show the three of you."

I turned to May, "May, please, this is going to be embarrassing to you and for that I apologize. But I’m just going to point out some things that happened last night. Some things that will probably be forgotten soon, as such things almost always are. We tend to remember the good, not the bad. But if our marriage is to last, and I’m only hoping it can at this point, it’s important that everyone here see and remember the full picture. Not just the high spots. Certainly more than the good things. Is that OK?"

When she took a big breath and then nodded, I moved my hassock out from in front of the TV. Then I grabbed the VCR remote and a yard stick to use as a pointer.

Turning on the VCR, in just a moment it came up showing May slurping on Ralph’s huge pecker. I heard Crystal murmur, "Ooh, that looks so-o-o good." I waited a moment until my wife deep throated him, and then stopped the picture. After pointing to Ralph’s cock head showing in her throat, I asked May in as neutral a voice as possible if her throat was sore today and she sheepishly nodded yes. Then I restarted the VCR in slow motion. We sat and watched the hot action, watched Ralph’s hands come down and grab my wife’s head in what was obviously a vice grip, easily seen in slow motion.

We watched as he started blasting his cum down her throat, and when her face began to turn a little blue I stopped the tape again. "Do you remember this, May?" I asked, looking at her. She looked back at me, with tears in her eyes and nodded her head yes.

"Tell me, is the way Ralph is forcing your head down on his prick and cutting off your breathing what made this exciting for you?" I asked.

"No Gary, and I didn’t like it at all, it scared me to death," was her answer.

I just rolled the tape at normal speed until we saw her pull away from the cock, and watched her clearly mouth, ‘so good’ as she licked her lips. I stopped the tape again and just sat for a moment looking at her.

May started to squirm, then burst out, "I didn’t like it Gary! What was I to say then, I hated it? We hadn’t even started to make love yet, and I didn’t want to hurt him!"

I murmured, "I know, you only wanted to encourage him. I know. And you wanted to ‘make love’ too."

I fast-forwarded the tape to where Ralph was chewing on a whole tit, then slowed it again. "People, notice May’s face. See how she is biting her lip, and grimacing. May, were you doing that because it felt so good?" I asked continuing to keep my voice and demeanor unemotional.

"No, it hurt like hell, but what could I do. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings," was her reply.

"You know everybody. This morning and evening were one of the few times May hasn’t dressed in front of me. She usually likes to show me her body. Today she turned her back to me when she put on or took off her bra. As a matter of fact, I never saw any of her front naked. I wonder what could be different in those succulent mounds today that has never, ever been true before? And what about the rest of her? Come to think of it she dressed entirely in the bathroom. She’s never done that before. She has always enjoyed showing herself off to me."

"You bastard, they hurt! You see the video. I’ve got some nasty bruises and even a little cut on my left breast." With that May started sobbing, and Crystal was looking at her with a startled expression. Ralph just looked stunned. At least the grin was gone.

I continued the tape, and we watched Ralph yank off her panties and toss them in a corner. I stopped the tape, pulled a package out from behind the TV and pulled out the panties. They were clearly torn, and useless. "This is part of a matched set, you’ve been looking at it this evening, that I bought for my wife last Valentines Day. This tape, by the way is really the first and only time I’ve seen them being worn."