Wife Gets Even (More)

Story Info
Hubby caught emailing old flame.
1.3k words
3.91
72.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
993 Followers

Several months ago my wife opened my email and discovered that I had been corresponding with an old flame. The emails were anything but innocent; however, nothing had come of them for various reasons including the fact that she lived more than a thousand miles away. My wife didn't see it that way, the emails were a betrayal. We had several fights about them, including one in which I suggested that I knew she would cheat on me. She responded, "how can you be so sure?"

I didn't think too much about the comment at the time, but my wife had a plan to show me how it felt to be betrayed. Her plan was complicated and I only learned about it through my wife's best friend who explained the plan and subsequent events:

Jane was so angry at Steve she wanted to kill him. Over the next few days she shared the emails he had been sending to his girlfriend and I could see why Jane was so upset. I tried to explain they were only fantasy, but she wasn't satisfied. She wanted to 'show' him how it felt. She had a plan and she needed my help. The plan was for her to enlist the help of Mark, a guy from her office who (in my opinion, she didn't agree at the time) had an obvious crush on her. She would simulate intercourse with Mark on film for Steve's benefit. Of course she wouldn't mention the fact it was 'simulated' so he would feel as hurt as she felt. I was in charge of the camera.

Mark agreed to the plan and arrived at the house at noon. Jane's art direction was well thought out. Mark would lay in the bed with his underwear on, she would sit on his underwear to simulate intercourse and I would stand behind capturing the action from the rear keeping Jane's breasts off camera and obscuring the fact that Mark still had his underwear on.

The first thing I noticed when Mark undressed was the huge bulge in his pants. To say he was big was an understatement. Jane didn't get a chance to see it before he got in the bed as she was in the other room changing. When she did come out she was wearing a satin robe, looking terribly nervous. Several times she said she couldn't do it, but in the end she climbed on the bed and straddled Mark's pelvis. Jane still had the robe on and she was trying to figure out how to position herself on Mark. She could feel his penis, but it was pushed to the side making it painful for Mark and uncomfortable for Jane. I just laughed as I watched her struggle. Jane told Mark to 'fix' it and when he did, three inches of his penis stuck out of his waistband. Jane lowered herself on him and told me to get ready.

Jane dropped the robe from her shoulders, leaving it hanging around her arms exposing her breasts to Mark. Mark started to touch them, but Jane quickly batted his hands telling him to hold her waist. The mood was light and Mark and Jane laughed. Jane told me to turn on the camera and I complied. Jane started moving back and forth, it was a little awkward looking, but I didn't say anything. Instead of moving up and down, she was moving back and forth over the length of his penis. She must have been getting wet because it seemed as if she was getting bogged down in a way. That was when I saw Mark let go of her hips and lower his underwear. Jane lifted up slightly to let him, but neither said a word. She began moving faster and faster and that was when I realized she was getting off on this. Her strokes became longer and longer until I was sure she was having an orgasm. Leaning forward, she obviously felt the tip of his penis pressing against her vagina. Each time she did, she would lift her body a little to slide back down. Mark was obviously terribly frustrated. He wanted Jane.

Then I saw it happen. Jane moaned as she slid forward, her nails digging into Mark's chest and as she let the tip of his penis rest at the base of her vagina Mark pulled her hips down and thrust his cock in her well lubricated vagina. Jane let out a loud, "Ohhh...." As he penetrated her. She kept moving with Mark inside of her. One thrust, two thrusts, three thrusts. Jane couldn't help herself. Jane turned her head to look at me and said, "turn off the camera." I couldn't, I was mesmerized and turned on myself. If it was me, I couldn't stop fucking him either.

Jane then came to her senses and told Mark, "we can't do this, I am not on the pill, we are trying to have a baby." Mark said, "don't worry, I will pull out. Doesn't this feel good?" Jane didn't respond, she just kept fucking. Mark didn't stop there, he began fondling her breasts. Jane didn't stop him. Mark decided to take control and flipped Jane down on her back and began fucking her even harder. Jane lifted her legs and wrapped them around him as he did. I zoomed the camera in on Jane's face. She was staring at Mark as she watched him take her.

I could see the lust in her expression. Mark asked her, "does this feel good." Jane said, "don't stop, you are amazing." Jane began to have another orgasm. Just as she did Mark said, "I am about to cum, do you want me to stop?" Jane said, "just a little more, just a little longer, please don't stop, not yet." I pulled back and through the camera's lens I could see Mark's face tell the whole story. He was cumming inside of my friend. Turning the lens to Jane, her expression told me she could feel it and instead of pushing him away, she pulled him tighter and whispered in his ear, "Don't stop, keep cumming."

When it was over Jane and Mark kissed and I turned off the camera and left the room. I changed the tape and waited for Jane and Mark to emerge. About ten minutes later Jane came rushing out and grabbed the camera from the coffee table. She pulled out the tape, and before I could tell her that the tape was blank she began ripping out the film. I coyly asked, "I thought you wanted Steve to know how it felt to be betrayed?" Jane told me not to be stupid, that it was just an accident, she hadn't intended to actually go through with it. It was Mark's fault. Mark, to his credit, left without saying another word.

The next week we ran into Steve and Jane at a neighborhood party. Steve was telling everyone how they were trying to have a baby. That was when I realized I had to show Steve the tape. I mentioned to him that I had something to show him, but it had to be a surprise to Jane. He agreed and came over the next afternoon. I explained the plan before I played the tape. Steve was upset. He didn't know the half of the story until I played the tape. I thought he was going to explode with anger, but he began crying instead. I had never seen him so emotional. Steve took the tape a left. I assumed he was going to confront Jane with it. I called Jane's office to warn her, but the receptionist told me she was at a lunch 'meeting' with Mark. Were they seeing each other now, I wondered.

The next day Steve uploaded the video to YouTube and emailed everyone the link. I mean everyone. He sent it to the church mailing list, the neighborhood mailing list and their family mailing list. Jane's cell phone lit up like a Christmas tree and by the time she got home she realized the locks were changed. Steve had canceled the credit cards, closed the joint accounts and generally cut Jane off. Ironically, she had no where to go but Mark's house confirming what everyone already knew.

edmead
edmead
993 Followers