Wife Gets Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy laughed and said, "Now that maid's uniform would certainly draw some attention."

I asked her if she would go to the store for me.

She replied, "I might if I had someone to clean up my house first."

I told her I wasn't thrilled about going to her house dressed in my uniform.

"Well, you can throw on a coat and sneak over here or you can go to the store yourself. Take your pick."

I grabbed one of Amy's long coats. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw a woman wearing black stockings and heels. Judy's house is only two houses away from our house but I was not about to walk there in heels so thirty minutes later I had summoned enough courage to drive there.

"Hi, Joanna. I am glad you could come. Here's a list of things I need done. I will be working in my office off my bedroom if you need me."

"Okay."

Judy said, "You know the only thing you need work on is your voice."

"Excuse me?"

"Your voice. Everything else about you says you are a woman. You just need to raise your voice a little and talk more like a woman. Let's try it."

Judy then made me have a typical conversation about weather, news, clothes, etc...using a voice more suitable to a woman. After a few minutes I noticed a difference in pitch and inflection that gave my voice a more acceptably feminine sound.

Judy said, "You are getting it. Now your voice matches that hot body and pretty face."

I finished Judy's list of chores in about an hour. I then asked her if she could pick up the things I needed at the store.

"No. I can't do that because I would be going against Amy's rules she made for you."

"But I just cleaned for you!"

"And that's what good servants do."

"Great. What am I supposed to do about getting the groceries I need for dinner?"

"Well, you could put on your clothes but with that hairstyle and those brows even without makeup you are going to look like a woman. We are probably close enough in size for me to find you something of mine to borrow."

I quickly came to the conclusion that this was my only option.

Judy said, "Let me find you something and I will be nice enough to drive you to the store."

I guess I was somehow supposed to show gratitude for her help so I agreed and thanked her.

Judy gave me some jeans and a couple of tops to try. She also pulled out a LBD.

"You would turn some heads at the store if you wore this."

"That's for sure." No thanks."

"Try it on for me."

'I really don't think it would fit."

"Let me see. Of course if you don't want to give me a little show you can go to the store in what you have on now."

I stepped into the LBD and Judy zipped it up. She had me take off my black stockings and go bare legged with my pumps. Judy spun me around and stepped back to get a better view.

"Jesus. You look better than me in that you bitch."

The dress did fit me perfectly and the reflection I saw in the mirror was quite nice.

"Do you like looking this good?"

"Not really since somewhere underneath all this I am a guy."

"I think you are starting to get used to being all fem though. You are standing like a woman right now."

"I guess that happens when you wear a corset and heels twenty-four seven."

"Hmm... no it's more than that. Okay, I've seen enough of you looking better than me in my clothes. See if the jeans and top fit and I will take you to the store. You are probably going to have to wear those pumps though because I assume your feet are bigger than mine even if your waist isn't."

The jeans and scoop neck top Judy gave me fit fine. She gave me a black blazer to wear too. She stood next to me in the mirror and from a distance we looked like two women dressed for a casual day out. Judy drove me to the store and let me out. I asked her to go in with me but she insisted I go alone.

"Good luck, Sweetie."

As I walked through the store no one paid much attention to me. I did have a couple of women look me over and take particular note of my shoes. I could only imagine what was going through their minds. I paid for the groceries and found Judy waiting for me in the parking lot. As I got in Judy was smiling and shaking her head n disbelief.

"I watched you walk out of the store and if I did not know it was you I would never suspect you to be a guy."

"Neither did the guy in the store who couldn't take his eyes off my chest."

"Well, they do look real."

Judy pulled out of the store's parking lot but turned in a direction away from our homes.

"Um...you do know you made the wrong turn back there."

"No. We have a little time so we can shop, girlfriend."

I begged Judy not to do this to me but she just told me to relax and that it would be fun. She pulled into a strip plaza and parked in front of an Ann Taylor Loft store. I knew I had no choice so I decided to try and beat her at her game. We walked into the store and she pointed out a skirt to me and told me I should try it on. I played it up good and said I would love to find a top to go with it! I grabbed a couple of tops and asked the saleslady if I could try them on. I am not sure if the saleslady knew I was not a woman but she didn't seem to care either way as she happily walked me to a dressing room and offered further assistance if needed. A few minutes later I heard Judy's voice asking me if I liked the skirt. I opened the door and showed her the skirt and top I had had paired with it.

"What do you think?"

"It looks great. Are you planning on wearing it to work?"

I didn't miss a beat and said, "Yes."

I did not want to give Judy the satisfaction of knowing she was ridiculing me so I continued playing the role of her girlfriend. We looked at some other pieces and then walked to a shoe store. As we walked Judy looked happy and this made me think about our outing. I wasn't sure but I think Judy was truly enjoying having a shopping partner and wasn't trying to make a fool of me. In the shoe store I tried on a pair of tall flat boots. I tried on a few more pairs of heels and flats. I was getting into the experience a little too much. So much I didn't realize Judy had taken video of me trying on some of the shoes and modeling them in front of a mirror. Judy insisted on buying the boots for me. She also suggested I wear them out of the store since they were more appropriate for walking around and shopping. I did wear them out of the store but I convinced Judy to bring me home so I could have dinner ready in time for Amy. Judy dropped me off and hugged me.

I said, "Thank you for helping me today."

"No problem, girlfriend. See you later."

I assumed she was just using that as a parting phrase and did not literally mean it.

When I got in the house my phone started buzzing with a message from Amy. She said she loved the boots I bought and sent me a video of me in the store that Judy had sent her. She also told me not to make dinner, as there was a change of plans. Also, she told me if Judy came over before she got home I was to make her a drink and entertain her. She also told me to stay in the clothes Judy had let me borrow.

I immediately texted Judy and asked her what was going on. She said that Amy had invited her to go to dinner! Shit! I knew where this was going.

Judy arrived before Amy and I let her in and made her a drink as ordered. Judy eyed me the whole time. As she sipped on her drink she admitted Amy had gone a little too far in retaliation. She also said she felt bad for me but that she also was sexually turned on by me.

"If Amy was not my friend I would be all over you."

"And what would Jim think about that?"

"I am sure he would not have a problem with me sleeping with another woman."

Amy arrived home. She was very happy and elated that we were all going out to dinner!

"You looked like you were having such a great time with Judy I thought I would be nice and treat you to dinner!"

I had to admit I was happy not to be cooking dinner and cleaning up again but I was more than a little uncomfortable going out in public again. I expressed my concern but both Amy and Judy assured me everything would be fine and I would blend right in being with them. Great... so my wife and her friend were both telling me that I could pass for a woman. Amy let me have a drink, which turned into three to help me get the courage to go with them. She seemed to be relinquishing her power over me. Amy and Judy had a couple of drinks and I noticed they were now treated me like one of their girlfriends. I fell into that role by continuing to act the way I had when Judy and I were shopping earlier.

I did my best to touch up my makeup and give myself a little more dramatic nighttime look and ventured out with Amy and Judy. Thankfully Amy and Judy took me to a restaurant that was out of the area where we typically dined. I was relatively sure we wouldn't run into anyone I knew. We ate and drank and I tried to enjoy being out with Amy and Judy. Just before we left a table of three guys sent over some drinks to our table. Judy and Amy enjoyed teasing me about attracting a guy. Thankfully the women fended them off without me having to say anything to them. I was ready to get the hell home and I hoped Judy and Amy had got their fill of being out.

"I leaned into Amy and said, "Can we please go home so you can fuck me again."

Amy looked into my eyes and knew exactly what I was asking. She convinced Judy to leave and we left the restaurant without any further trouble for me.

The drinks and my desire to repeat the previous night caused me to hang seductively on Amy as soon as we got in the door. I played the drunken woman role who just needed to get banged. I begged her to fuck me again. This got Amy pretty worked up and she pushed me into the bedroom. She forced my head between her legs and I happily went to work.

Amy whimpered, "Joanna, you are so good with that tongue. But I think you are dying to get fucked aren't you?"

I whispered in Amy's ear, "I want it so bad."

I was not sure what had come over me but at that point I did want her to take her strap on and fuck me.

"Please."

Amy got up and quickly returned. She laid me on my back and pulled off my boots and jeans. She practically ripped off my panties and plunged her cock into me. She was worked up and was not being gentle like last night. She was aggressively taking me. She started pounding me and I screamed in ecstasy. I looked at my legs spread out and bent at the knees with my feet off the bed. I couldn't have been in a more typically feminine, submissive position.

"Good girl. Take my cock. You love getting fucked, don't you?"

I screamed a breathy, "Yes!"

My dick exploded and my body shook from my head to my toes. Pleasure sensations ripped through me. I knew then there was no way I was giving this feeling up anytime soon.

Amy and I fell asleep in each other's arms. I got up before Amy and stumbled around trying to get myself together. A hot shower woke me up. I wondered if the melons attached to my chest would be difficult to remove. I had three more days of dealing with them. In just a few days I had become accustomed to them, so much so that I felt they were my own. Amy surprised me by joining me in the bathroom as I was toweling myself dry.

"Joanna, I am ending your week of servitude early. Starting now you don't have to pay back the bet anymore. We are squared up."

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked she would let me off the hook. As I thought about this I found myself getting upset. I started crying. Amy held me and reassured me everything was fine. I thanked Amy for her kindness but I was sad. Deep down I knew I liked being Joanna. I also knew with my hair, eyelash extensions, and boobs that I looked more female than male.

Amy said, "I have the solvent to get those breasts off you. I will go get it."

I grabbed Amy, looked deeply into her eyes and replied, "You know, I have a female haircut and eyelashes that are longer than yours. They are not false; I got extensions. Even if you take off my tits I am still going to look quite feminine. So... is there any way that Joanna can hang around for a little longer?"

Amy hugged me and said, "I was hoping you would say that. I want Joanna to stay too."

"I would like to stop wearing this uniform and get some other clothes."

"Of course. I can't wait to see Joanna in lots of different skirts, dresses, shoes and lingerie."

Joanna was here to stay.

I spent the next few days living as Joanna. Amy bought me lots of new clothes and shoes. We both agreed until I got my haircut and my eyebrows grew in and I could do something about my eyelash extensions, it was easier to be Joanna. Days turned into a week and I took more vacation time so I could be Joanna. It was hard for me to face Jim as Joanna but he was very accepting and Amy and I decided that I should stay as Joanna for a month. I worked hard on improving my voice. I found that I liked being at home and taking care of the cooking and cleaning.

I had no idea what we would decide to do about Joanna when the month was up. I did know that I loved fucking Amy and I loved getting fucked by her so Joanna was not going to disappear for long.

Don't forget to check out my bio for info on more stories.