Wife Gets Ganged Ch. 1 & 2

Story Info
Couple tries swinging.
5.5k words
4.15
109.7k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forfun44
forfun44
26 Followers

The story I'm writing about happened to us about a year ago at a party that was in our honor at our friends Heather & Bruce's place. Heather & Bruce live in El Paso Texas & we were down visiting them for a vacation, while Heather thought it would be a good idea to throw a party and meet some of the locals.

A little about ourselves, my name's Jean, I'm 48yrs old, blond shoulder length hair, 5'7", 135lbs, with a 36c-28-37 figure which I work hard at keeping in shape with lots of hours in the gym. My husband is 45yrs old, a full head of red hair, 6'0", 205 solid lbs, & a thick 7" dick.

Heather is 45 and a bit shorter than me at 5'5" but has 38d tits with short blond hair with a cute lightly freckled face. Heather & I shared an apt back when we were in our early 20s, where we partied & both had our share of guys & wild times. Bruce is 6'2" with dark hair & dark tanned skin with a muscular frame, him & Shawn first met when Shawn was posted for a couple of years with Bruce's unit on an exchange program between the US & Canadian forces. During this time they became good buddies & also had their share of women & wild times.

It was the end of February & being from Canada it was a real treat being in the warm sun. Our first few days there I spent basking in the sun getting a nice golden tan, My husband Shawn also enjoys laying in the sun, even though being a redhead he still tans a nice golden brown. The first few days we spent sight seeing & going across the border to Jaurez to browse the market. The first night we went out on the town, they took us to a bar called view at the top, which is a club on top of the tallest building in El Paso.

We had an excellent time & met some of Heather & Bruce's friends who made us feel right at home. I started to get the feeling that something was a little different about the relationship that our friends had with some of the couples, For instance one couple we met, Mike & Judy, who are a bit younger than us seemed to flirt very openly with each other. When we were sitting at our table Heather and Mike would start grabbing each other by the ass and once I even noticed Judy rubbing Bruce's crotch under the table. Shawn & I are not prudes, actually we often talk about swinging as part of our fantasies and have always been open about sex. At the time I never thought nothing of it & we just enjoyed ourselves.

Heather & Bruce met while Heather came to visit us at the military base my husband was stationed at before he retired. Bruce was with a unit from Fort Bliss that were in Canada training with Shawn's unit. Shawn brought Bruce home one night for a barbeque where he met Heather & a year later they were married & have been living in Texas for almost five years.

The night we went out on the town we got back to our friends place about three thirty in the AM. After we got home Bruce brought out some killer bud and we all got good & high. When I stood up I lost my balance and fell on top of Bruce & where does my hand go but right in his crotch, I stood up & looked at Bruce and told him I was sorry & then we all started laughing. Bruce said it was all his pleasure & I came back and said how do you know it was all your pleasure? Heather told us to get a room, I looked Bruce in the eyes and laughed & said that maybe that's not a bad idea. Bruce said that we have a whole house take your pick.

We all laughed again & I said the only room I want right now is the bathroom before I piss myself. When I was in the bathroom I started thinking about Mike & Judy and the look in Bruce's eyes when he told me to take my pick & realised I was starting to get turned on by the idea of going to bed with someone other than Shawn. When I fell & my hand landed in Bruce's crotch I felt his cock stirring & I must say it felt like a hefty hunk of meat. I gave my head a shake and rinsed my face in cold water & said to myself to get a grip girl.

When I got back out to the living room, Shawn was out in the kitchen mixing up a picture of margaritas. While he was out in the kitchen Heather told me that Friday night is going to be the night of the party & they have friends that like to swing & asked me if that would make us feel uneasy. I said of course not, in fact I said Shawn and I often talk about it but never knew much about it. Bruce told me to talk it over with Shawn & if we're interested in a swing party we're more than welcome & if not we could just have a straight party without the swinging. I told them to give me a day to talk to Shawn & see what he thinks.

That night while Shawn & I were lying in bed I told Shawn what Heather & Bruce had told me about the party & if he was game for some swinging. Shawn put the question back to me & asked me what I thought. I told him that it sounds like it would be exciting & if he thought it was OK maybe we should try it & if it's not for us we would just sit back & see what swinging is all about. Shawn started laughing & said that he couldn't see me sitting back & watch people fucking & sucking & not get horny & join in. I laughed also & said your a good one to talk about being horny. We decided that we're away from home & why not do what we always fantasized about. With this out in the open & decided on Shawn grabbed me & threw me on the bed & we fucked like a couple minks until I came like I've never came before.

The next morning over breakfast, Heather said I guess the answer to the question last night is yes. I asked her how she knew it was yes, Bruce said by the way the bed was banging & the screams coming out of me that the answer had to be yes. I turned red & said, was I that loud? Heather said oh yea, & it drowned out her screams in the next room. Heather said that when we were room mates years ago she remembers that I was a screamer then too, she said when I met a guy and took him home she would lay in bed and listen to me getting my brains fucked out & I would be screaming my horny head off. I blushed & told Heather that I wasn't that bad & she said oh yes you were. Shawn laughed & said now the truth comes out.

Bruce told Heather that I shouldn't be telling secrets. Shawn said that we don't have any secrets, that I have told him about most of my sexual flings & that we aren't the least bit jealous. Heather knew this & said that if we were going to enjoy ourselves tonight that we have to just relax & not get in the others way. We both agreed & said that we were both looking forward to tonight. Heather told us that there will be about 20-30 people here and that there will be 10 couples & probably some single guys from the base, but not to worry that everyone that is coming are good people & none are into anything that involves pain or bondage or anything like that.

Shawn asked what the age group of the people that will be here. Bruce said that it varies from mid thirties to late fifties to early sixties. With a stunned look on his face, Shawn said did you say sixties! Bruce said yes one couple are in their early sixties and happens to be one of the most popular couples that come to our parties. Heather said that once you see this couple you won't believe your eyes, they are very good looking & that we wouldn't be able to tell who they are from any of the other couples.

After we finished our breakfast Heather & I went to town to shop for something sexy to wear tonight. First we stopped at a mall and went to a store that Heather shops in, it was a store that specialized in sexy clothes something that you would find in Victoria secrets. I bought a little red mini skirt with matching high healed sandals & red fishnet stockings that have the built in garter, I thought to myself if I'm going to let lose I'm going to dress the part. Heather bought a mini similar to mine but it was black with matching hose & black high healed pumps. Next we went to the hairdressers & each of us got a wild sexy style done to our hair. After the hairdressers we went to the x-rated video shop and rented about a half dozen movies, some were about orgies, some were gang-bang movies, all the movies that Heather got were about group sex of some kind, Heather said there's nothing like good hardcore porno movies to get everyone in the mood. On the way back to Heather's she mentioned to me that there will be some single guys there & a couple of her female friends are also single & that most of the women there tonight are bi-sexual.

I then asked Heather if she was also bi-sexual, she smiled and said don't knock until you try it. I told her that I always wondered what it would be like to make love to a woman. Heather slowed down & took the exit northbound out of El Paso. I asked her where we were going now & she told me to visit a friend that I want you to meet. We drove for about thirty minutes to the outskirts of Pecos NM & pulled into a small house attached to a small convenience store.

Heather went to the door & then waved for me to come on in. We were met by a woman who Heather introduced to me as Shilo, she was a native American, she was tall & absolutely beautiful, I'd say about late 30s or early 40s, she was wearing a tub top & short cut-off jeans. We sat around and talked small talk & had a couple of cold beers. Heather stood up and told me that Shilo was going to look after me for awhile & that she would be back in an hour & a half. I took Heather aside and asked her what was going on, she told me that Shilo was a lesbian & to open my mind & enjoy what Shilo has to offer, you won't be disappointed, in fact she said that I won't believe what Shilo can do for me. I thought to myself that if I was going to experience another woman a beautiful lesbian like Shilo would probably be the answer. Heather told me to relax & enjoy myself, Shilo is an excellent lover & teacher.

After Heather left Shilo lit up a joint & we smoked it & she asked me about where I come from & a little about herself. Shilo made me feel right at home & I really took a liking to her. After we finished the joint and the beer, she took a seat beside me on the sofa & asked me if she could kiss me, I looked at her & said y-yes. As she kissed me passionately I could feel my pussy getting wet, I couldn't believe how turned on I was. The next thing I new Shilo was leading me to her bedroom & we were leaving a trail of cloths all the way up stairs.

When we got to Shilo's bedroom all I had on was my very wet panties, she gently pushed me against the far wall of her bedroom & kissed me very passionately. The kiss lasted at least a couple of minutes & it was a kiss like I never experienced before, it was so gentle but yet very hot & her lips felt so soft and velvety compared to any kisses from men that I've had in the past. After the kiss she started to slowly lower herself down my body licking & kissing until she reached my breasts where she sucked each of my nipples very gently while flicking her tongue across them.

My nipples were like tiny hard-ons, as she kept working on my tits I heard a low soft moan & realized it was me doing the moaning & by now my pussy was so wet when I looked up I could see the entire crotch of my panties in the mirror of her dresser & they were so wet that they were transparent. After the working over Shilo did on my tits she started to slide lower down my body to my belly & stopped & played with my belly button for a few seconds, by now I was out of control I was on the verge of explosive orgasm & she hasn't even reached my pussy yet. As I was trying to hold off my orgasm Shilo suddenly stood up & gave me another long, wet lingering kiss & then without any warning she dropped to her knees and pushed her face into my crotch and started kissing and sucking my pussy through my panties.

It wasn't long before my knees started to buckle & I started to tremble into the throws of a mind blowing orgasm. AS I was going through my first orgasm with another woman, Shilo gently held me in her arms and then laid me back on her bed & pulled my sopping wet panties off all in one motion. As I laid on my back I looked up at Shilo as she finished undressing, her skin was a dark golden brown with breasts that were a perfect size for her body with long hard nipples that were very dark brown in colour, with large dark pink areoles.

She obviously kept herself in shape as I could faintly see the washboard muscles of her belly which curved down to a pussy that had just a light tuft of hair along her pink puffy lips. I never knew a woman could give so much pleasure to another woman, I now knew what Heather met by don't knock it until you try it. Shilo spread eagled herself across my hips and gave me another long wet kiss & slowly slid down my body, only this time she wanted my pussy. As she got to my crotch I spread my legs as far as they would go & she dived right in and started by gently nibbling on my now very erect clit & gently flicking her very talented tongue across it, then taking it in her mouth and sucking while gently humming. By now I was screaming & bucking my hips to one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

After I came down from my wild asskicking orgasm, Shilo moved up & kissed me, her lips & tongue were totally drenched with my cum. After we caught our breath, she went down stairs & got another joint and a couple of cold beers. we sat up against her headboard and passed the joint back & forth and sipped on our beers. I found out while we talked & got to know each other a little better that she wasn't what you would call a true lesbian but a bi-sexual that preferred woman but likes a nice hard cock once in while. She then told me that we should get dressed because Heather would be back any minute. I told her that I feel selfish for not returning the pleasure, she laughed & said that the pleasure was as much hers & besides she would be seeing me at Heather's party.

When Heather arrived I was sitting in the kitchen with Shilo where we were talking & laughing about things that we have experienced, just like we've known each other all our lives. Heather asked me on the way back if I enjoyed my time with Shilo, & I threw my head back and rolled my eyes & said with a throaty whisper OH YEA. Heather said she new that I was in very capable hands & that she met Shilo about two years ago at a friend of hers place, where she ended up spending the night at Shilo's place which at that time was in the city before she moved to Pecos. She said that she had an idea that her friend was bi just by the way she used to flirt with women as much as men when she had a bit to drink in her.

Anyway to make a long story short, Beth's boyfriend showed up unexpectedly & being quite drunk with all the wine they drank, Shilo offered her to stay at her place which was a five minute walk from Beth's apartment. Heather said that at the time Bruce was away with the army for a month & she had nothing to be home for so she said sure why not. When they got to Shilo's apt they had some more wine & the next thing she new her & Shilo were kissing, one thing led to another & they made love most of the night and into the next morning & she said she ended staying at Shilo's for a couple of days & the rest was history & they still get together once in awhile & sometimes with Bruce.

When we got home Bruce & Shawn were having a beer & watching some kind of sports on TV. Shawn came over to me & asked how my shopping went, I looked at Heather & Heather looked at me & we both started laughing. Shawn asked what's so funny? Heather looked at Bruce & told him that I met Shilo, Bruce asked me if I enjoyed myself, I looked at Heather then at Bruce & said fucking incredible. Shawn looked at all of us and asked if somebody would please let him in on what was going on.

Bruce then said to him that I should let them all into what happened on our little excursion. I started by telling Shawn that after we did our shopping on the drive back Heather was telling me about how some of the women that was going to be here tonight were bi-sexual & I told her that I have often wondered what it would be like to make love to another women.

Shawn looked at Heather & I, then said what about this Shilo woman? I went on to explain that Heather took me out to meet Shilo a beautiful native woman that lives out of town a ways & that she left me with Shilo and Shilo showed me how a woman makes love to a woman. Shawn had an excited look on his face, then asked me how I enjoyed myself. I told him I'd tell him all the details later but that it was fucking awesome! He told everybody that it was always one of his secret little fantasies to watch me make love to another woman, I was surprised because that was the first time he mentioned it to me.

He said he didn't like to let it out because he thought I would think hr was some kind of pervert & that he was very excited by the prospect. Bruce said well Shawn boy you'll get your chance tonight because Shilo will be here, she never misses one of our parties & she likes the cock to. Shawn asked Heather if she liked to swing both ways also. Heather said that the same woman introduced her to lesbian sex also but that she didn't think of me that way & she wouldn't feel right making love to me. I agreed also that I wouldn't feel comfortable making love with Heather either, I said it would be more like being with my sister & Heather agreed that she felt the same way. Bruce said to us that your whole way of thinking about sex will change after tonight.

Heather said there is a big difference between having sex with someone you love & just fucking for for fun. With that Bruce said I think you guys will have an excellent time tonight & looked at me & said that before you leave to go home we'll have a night just the four of us, then he looked me over & said I sure would like to have a piece of you. I said that I think the feeling is mutual for all of us.

After we had supper & Heather & I cleaned up the dishes we decided to go out & have a swim while the guys went to buy the liquor & munchies for tonight. We told them by the time they get back Judy & Mike will probably be here & we would be all dressed & ready for tonight. After the guys left we changed into our bathing suits & went out to the pool for a refreshing swim. After swimming a few laps of the pool I decided to get out and let the warm rays of the late afternoon sun dry me & relax & have a nice cold rum cooler.

After a couple of minutes Heather got out of the pool and joined me for a drink. While we sat & enjoyed the sun, Heather asked me what I thought of Texas so far, I told her that I was having the time of my life & that I was really looking forward to tonight. I told Heather that although I was excited about tonight, I'm nervous at the same time. She told me not to worry that she was a nervous wreck her first time swinging & that once everyone is here and the party starts to get into full swing & I get to meet everyone that I'll feel more & More comfortable as the night goes on. She said that the people that are coming to the party know that it is our first time & that they will make us feel comfortable & nobody will try to rush us into anything. I asked Heather what the people that will be here are like? She said that we will be impressed, they are all attractive, clean good living people & she went to tell me that I'll be impressed by the guys that will be here.

She said that she has fucked everyone of the guys at least once most more than once & everyone of them were excellent lovers. I then asked, but will they think the same of me? Heather giggled then said, I remember when we were room mates & all the guys, which were quite a few, that you brought home never complained & by what I seen when we were on our trip that summer to Toronto when we shared a bedroom you definatley new your way around a stiff cock. I gave Heather a big friendly hug & told her that she will always be my best friend & that her advise always means alot to me. Heather then got up and said well it's time to bath & get into our slut cloths, we both laughed & went into the house to get ready for the party.

forfun44
forfun44
26 Followers
12