Wife gets Picked Up in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers

Squirting is something that my wife doesn't do consistently, or often. But, when she is REALLY HOT and turned on, she can really let it go! I watched as she pushed her pelvis upward against Mike's mouth, her belly muscles tightened and she let out a guttural groan that told me she was cumming! I could see her belly muscles spasm and watched as a stream of cum shot out of her cunt and soaked Mike's chin, neck, and chest! She soaked her skirt and the bed beneath her ass too! The inside of her thighs, to include the tops of her stockings got wet with her juices as they splashed and ran all over the place! She was absolutely SOAKED! The room filled with the smell of my wife's cum!

Mike stood up, looked at me, and he said, "Man! She is HOT! What an orgasm! That is some fantastic tasting pussy!" He didn't seem to be surprised, (Hell! Maybe he didn't even notice!), that I was standing there naked, stroking my cock!

We both looked down at my wife laying there with her legs spread wide open, everything between her legs soaking wet! Her pussy and the inside of her thighs, all the way up onto her stockings, glimmered with the shine of her juices! The bed and her skirt both soaked. Brandie had her hands on her face and was still gasping, trying to get her breath back! Mike looked at me and said, "She is sooooo fucking beautiful like that!" I said, "Yes! I know! That's why I love to do this so much. She looks so sexy and beautiful right now! It's a vision I will NEVER forget, and it's more beautiful than anything in this world! Go ahead and fuck her! She needs it right now!"

Mike looked at me with a surprised look on his face as if the thought of fucking my wife hadn't even occurred to him, (he was so entranced by the sight before him, that he had almost forgotten what should come next!). Then he crawled up on the bed between my wife's legs and stopping for a moment, he looked down into Brandie's face and told her, "You are soooo beautiful!"

His mouth went down to my wife's erect nipples and he sucked each one into his mouth and nibbled on each one, in turn. Brandie's nipples are very sensitive and she loves to have them sucked and nibbled on. She was already HOT and this man's work on her tits was driving her crazy! I saw her wiggling her ass under him, trying to get his cock head on her snatch. Watching my "slut" trying to get this man's cock into her cunt was driving me wild! My hard cock was twitching and bouncing up and down as it stood out in front of me! (I had by now, quit stroking myself, because I was afraid if I hadn't, that I would cum before it was my turn!) Brandie smiled at me. Then, she reached down, grasped Mike's cock, and guiding the head of it towards her waiting fuck hole, while looking at me, she said to him, "Come on! Fuck me!" I almost LOST IT, right there! To hear my "slut" wife say that to another man was almost more than I could take. I thought I was going to blow my load right there without even touching my cock!

I watched as Mike slowly pushed his pelvis towards my wife and the head of his cock disappeared up my wife's cunt! She was so soaking wet that he slid all the way in as far as he could go with one stroke. When he bottomed out, my wife wrapped her stocking encased legs up around Mike's ass and hooking the heels of her shoes together, she pressed her pelvis up hard against him. It seemed as if she was trying to grind his cock another inch or two deeper into herself! As Mike began the slow rhythm of stroking his cock into and out of my wife's HOT, fucking cunt, I stepped back away from the bed and took some more sips of my beer as I watched this man, who my wife had just picked up a short time before in a hotel lounge, fuck "my wife"!

The sight of her, with her skirt up around her waist, her stocking clad legs and her shoes still on, wrapped around this man's back, while he fucked her, was nearly more than I could stand! My cock twitched, and I thought I was going to cum! I grabbed my cock and squeezed it with one hand as I took a swig of my beer and tried to regain my composure.

To my amazement, Mike was able to last a lot longer than I thought he could. I figured by now he would be so worked up that it would only take a few strokes and he would be cumming. But, I suppose the effects of the alcohol he had been drinking for hours, combined with the extra lubrication my wife had provided by squirting, helped him last longer than he might have. I watched Mike fuck my wife for about 10 minutes. I regained my composure and was able to walk around them, watching from different angles, as I drank my beer and slowly stroked my cock, enjoying the sights, sounds, and smells of their sex!

As they fucked, I could see my wife's big tits mashed against Mike's chest and she was grinding her tits against him. I guessed that she liked the feel of his chest hair rubbing across her nipples. (I don't have much chest hair myself, but my wife loves it! So she love's to find a man with chest hair, so that she can rub her hands through it as they make out and she loves the way it feels against her tits as they fuck.)

I could tell that she was building towards another orgasm and I watched her put her feet on the bed and press upward, lifting Mike up with her. She bucked up against him like that, several times, while urging him on with moans, groans, and saying things like, "Oh, YEAH! Fuck me! Come ON! OHHHHHHH! Fuck me harder! Don't stop NOW!" Then she wrapped her legs back up around his ass and moaned her way through another orgasm!

I walked around behind them and could see Mike's fat cock stretching my wife's cunt lips, the frothy, white foam, of my wife's juices all worked up around Mike's cock as he slid in and out of "my slut wife"! Then I saw Mike's ball sack tighten, and spasm, as he drove deep into my wife's pussy and held it there! I knew he was dumping his load of cum deep up my wife's HOT cunt! I watched some of it leak out around his cock and run down my wife's ass crack and drip onto the bed. Oh, how I love to see that moment when another man is filling my wife with his cum! It is soooo erotic! It seems like such a "slutty" thing for her to do, to let some other man fuck her, and dump his cum up her cunt! BUT! That's what makes it soooo exciting for me! It IS nasty, sexy, erotic, and I LOVE her for doing it for me!

Mike relaxed and lay on top of my wife for a moment. His cock buried deep up inside her, her legs with her red shoes still on, wrapped up around his ass, and they kissed tenderly as he thanked her and told her how wonderful she had been. Then, Mike slowly slid his softening cock out of my wife and I watched as his cock came out of her and left her pussy partially open, stretched, and I could see a puddle of his and her cum mixed inside my wife's well fucked cunt! It was a gorgeous, beautiful sight to behold! She looked so lovely, sexy, satisfied, there just isn't any words available to describe how she looks to me at that particular moment!

My wife looked up at me and reaching out to me, she took me by the hand and pulled me between her legs, onto the bed. With her voice so soft and low, she said to me, "Come on, it's your turn. Fuck me!"

Then as she had done Mike a few minutes before, she guided my hard cock to her pussy and I slid into her well fucked, and full of cum cunt! It was soooo HOT! Hotter than normal. I was surprised at the actual physical heat as it enveloped and swallowed my cock! I rarely feel it like that and it's usually only after she has had a squirting orgasm, but that had been 15-20 minutes ago!

I slid in all the way and then rested a minute, enjoying the feel of my wife's HOT fucking cunt enveloping my hard cock. The feel of her well fucked pussy that has been so used and thoroughly fucked just moments before, by this man she picked up in a hotel bar just hours ago! The feel of her stocking clad legs around my ass and waist and the way the heels on her shoes brush against my ass! It was all so exciting, I wanted to make sure I felt EVERY single physical thing and then there were the emotional feelings coursing through my body and brain! Knowing that "another man" had just thoroughly fucked my wife and filled her with his cum and that NOW, I have my hard cock where just moments before; he had his! These thoughts bring forth all sorts of emotions of passion and love for my wife, and just add to the sexual excitement that I already get from the physical feelings! I wanted to feel it all and remember how it all felt. Then my wife brought me out of my trance and encouraged me by bucking up against me and saying, "Come on! Fuck me!"

I began the slow in and out stroking of my cock. I tried to keep a steady slow pace but I couldn't, it felt too damn good! My pace quickened. But, my wife wanted it faster and harder anyway. She quickly built to another orgasm and I don't know how she had any left! She began to press against me and squeeze me with her legs. She began to cum, and I could feel her cunt muscles squeezing my cock and that's all I could stand! I drove in deep and hard and added my load of cum up my wife's well fucked cunt to mix with hers and Mike's!

I took a few minutes to kiss and "love" my beautiful wife, and then I got up. As I did, I saw cum drip off my cock and onto the outside of her pussy which was already soaked wet with all of our juices mixed together. I realized that Mike was dressed, (not as neatly as he was when he came in), but dressed enough to leave. It was by now nearly 1:30AM and he said he had a 9AM meeting to attend before a flight home to Florida.

I reached down and grabbing Brandie's hand, helped her up off the bed onto her feet. As she tightened her abdominal muscles to get up, I saw a large glob of white cum squirt out of her pussy and run down her crack making her skirt tail even wetter than it already was! As she stood up, she had many wet juices leaking out of her pussy coating her legs, the inside of her thighs, and soaking her stockings! The back of her skirt was soaked! I suddenly realized that the whole room smelled of her well fucked pussy!

My wife stepped over to Mike, wrapped her arms up around his neck again and kissed him not so passionately this time, but more lovingly and thanked him for the fun. As she reached her arms up to go around his neck and her skirt rose up, I could see all the wetness between her legs and on the backs of her thighs, the tops of her stockings were soaked. She also apologized for playing the "trick" on him with me watching them all night, but he said it was OK and that he had had a GREAT time! He only regretted that he didn't have more time.

Then Brandie went off in the bathroom to get cleaned up and change, as I escorted Mike to the door. (I was still naked and had cum dripping off the tip of my soft cock, and I thought how absurd this is, for me to be escorting him to the door like this! He didn't seem to care.)

I apologized once more for the "trick", and he said again, that it was OK. He said if he had known I was watching, he would have given me more of a show down in the bar. I told him that he did just fine, I had seen just what I wanted to see and that we had all had a great time! I asked him what he thought the first time he ran his hand up under my wife's skirt and felt that she was wearing garter stockings. He said that he knew before that, that she was, because you could see that, when she got up and down on the barstool or sat in the chair at the table. But, he said, "It felt real good to feel her bare skin on her thigh, above those stockings! I'll tell you though, when I ran my hand higher, and she spread her legs for me to do it, then I felt her bare pussy, I thought to myself; this sexy lady is going to let me fuck her! I'm glad that she, AND YOU, let me!"

I shook Mike's hand, thanked him for both of us, and closed the door behind him, as he left. My wife came out of the bathroom wearing one of my favorite black nighties with silk and lace, and revealing all the right parts! Brandie and I got in the bed and talked about how much fun that had been.

She filled me in on some of the conversation they had down stairs that I hadn't heard, and told me that I had not seen the first time he felt her pussy in the bar! I was surprised to hear that. She said that early on in the evening, when he had rubbed her leg high enough to find out she was wearing garter stockings, she had spread her legs and that was all the encouragement he needed. He slid his hand briefly, up to her pussy, found she wasn't wearing any panties, and he slipped a finger up between her pussy lips! She told me that when he did that, she nearly had a spontaneous orgasm just from the excitement of the quick flip of his finger over her clit right there in that public bar!

Hearing my "slut" wife tell me how she spread her legs for a strange man to cop a feel under the table in a public bar, made my cock spring up to attention, quickly! She felt it with her hand then threw the covers back and got on top of me and slid her pussy down onto my throbbing manhood!

She was still wet and having been well fucked by a cock larger than mine just a short time ago, she had no trouble sliding my cock all the way in till she was sitting on top of me. I reached up and rubbed and pinched my wife's big tits and nipples through the nylon of her gown. My wife rode me like the "slut" she is and without regard for herself. As she rose up and down, fucking herself with my cock, she told me how much fun she had tonight. How much fun it was, knowing that I was watching her be a "slut"! She said that she enjoyed being easy, knowing that I was watching! Then she said, "And when he slid his fingers into my pussy under the table, right there in the bar, while I knew you could see us, I almost lost it! I nearly let him make me cum, right there in the bar!"

I couldn't take anymore of her cunt work on my cock and her talk bringing the night's visions back into my head! I shot another load of cum up her cunt! Resting for a moment and kissing each other, she sat there with my softening cock up inside of her. Then she got off me and rolled onto her side next to me.

Laying there with her cunt so well fucked that night, herself so sexually satisfied, my cock and balls soaked with the combination of our juices from the fuck we just had, we curled up and went to sleep.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers