Wife Gets Roasted

Story Info
His wife gets a lover.
1.3k words
3.67
106.6k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Anne is 5' 6" slim with 34C boobs, great legs and a fantastic ass. We have been dabbling in swinging for a couple of years now going to clubs and meeting other couples and have thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the things we hadn't tried was a MFM threesome. A couple of weeks ago we had a free Saturday night and I suggested that she might perhaps try to find a man for a threesome. Anne said she would, so long as she could find someone suitable. So off Sue went to the computer and into a swingers chat room.

Before long she was chatting to a number of men most of which were not right for her. Eventually she came across Bruce who seemed to fit the bill. He seemed nice and friendly, not weird and lived nearby and was defiantly up for it. Anne was soon shouting me in.

"I think I've found him!". she said.

She put me on to chat with Bruce and he seemed okay. I told Bruce some of the ground rules we had if we were to meet up later that evening, no means no, safe sex, and Anne could stop at anytime if she wanted and that I'm straight. Bruce was fine about it all and after a quick phone call I arranged to meet him later in a nearby pub.

A couple of hours later and Anne began to get nervous wondering whether or not she if she would dare to go through with it all. I reassured her that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to and that she had always fancied a roasting and this was probably the closest we'd come to her getting one. After a couple of glasses of wine Anne was really warming to the idea and started to get ready. By this time it was time for me to go and meet Bruce s off I went to the pub and met up with Bruce.

We were both a bit nervous but he seemed nice enough. He looked like he did in his photo and not twenty years older as some do. I knew Anne would like him. Anne texted me a few minutes later to ask if Bruce was as nice as he seemed, to which I replied yes and we're on our way home. Anne's next text response was "Oh My God" I guessed she was nervous!

When we got back to our house and walked in the front door there Anne was sat in a see through blouse with a black bra clearly showing underneath, a tiny black leather mini, black thigh length leather boots and black hold ups, she looked absolutely stunning. Bruce and I were gob smacked!

Anne didn't seem nervous at all now. She told Bruce and I to sit on the sofa opposite her and then asked if we'd like a drink. She then stood up turned her back to us and bent over to pick her glass up. Her mini rode up to reveal a tiny black thong and most of her sexy bum! She brought the drinks in and bent over again this time showing us her cleavage. At this point Anne gave me a crafty wink and I knew she was up for it. After a few more drinks and chat Anne became more relaxed and sat between Bruce and me on the sofa. This was our signal to get started!

I made the first move by kissing Anne and feeling her breasts. Bruce slowly opened her blouse and pulled her bra down and was teasing one of her nipples with his tongue whilst I did the same. I looked at Anne who had her eyes closed and was just smiling. As we played with her tits our hands got further Anne's body onto her thighs which Anne very obligingly opened for us.

Bruce was now rubbing her pussy through her thong and then his fingers pulled them to one side and I watched as Bruce began fingering my wife. Anne moaned gently and just opened her legs wider. Bruce then moved down her while I continued on her tits. Bruce was now knelt in front of Anne and he put his thumbs on the sides of Anne's thong and started to pull them down. Anne didn't make any objection to this and even lifted her bum up to make it easier for him. She opened her legs even wider as Bruce went to work on her pussy, first with his fingers, then with his tongue.

"Are you enjoying this?" I whispered in Sue's ear.

"Mmmmmmm yes, I want you to fuck me now." Anne replied.

Bruce heard Anne say this and moved but Anne said take your clothes off both of you. She then got on the floor on her knees in front of the sofa and beckoned Bruce to sit in front her. Anne then got hold of Bruce's cock and started wanking him slowly before teasing him with her tongue and then finally sucking his cock. I positioned myself behind Anne and entered her sopping wet pussy and began to fuck her. With the sight of my horny wife being spit roasted I fucked her hard until I shot my load deep inside her.

"Do you think Bruce would like to fuck me now? Anne asked as she took Bruce's cock from her mouth and looked up at me.

"Want to fuck her Bruce?" I asked.

"YES!" was all he said grinning broadly? (Silly question really!)

With that we changed positions as Bruce put a condom on and Anne began giving me a top blowjob. Bruce began to inch his cock toward Anne's pussy and entered her very slowly. Anne, feeling Bruce's cock simply pushed back to impale herself on him and moaned in sheer delight. It was a wonderful sight to see, Anne sucking on my cock while I watched her enjoying being fucked by a stranger. Bruce's rhythm got faster and he held tight on to her hips.

I couldn't stand it anymore and filled Anne's mouth with my spunk, Anne just moaned and swallowed it all down as Bruce now came inside my horny wife's cunt. We all collapsed in a heap and I thought Anne might have had enough but after a drink she said she wanted more cock, the dirty cow! So we lay Anne on the floor between us and played with her pussy until she had a shuddering orgasm.

" I want you to fuck me senseless" Anne said to Bruce as she opened her legs wide.

I couldn't believe I was hearing this from my wife! Needless to say Bruce was only to happy to mount Anne and begin fucking her again as hard as he could.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me harder" Anne kept saying, as she clearly loved every moment of being fucked by Bruce.

I managed to play with her tits as Bruce pounded into her pussy and came in her a second time. As soon as Bruce finished cumming inside of Anne and rolled off I straddled Anne and fucked her a second time. Her pussy was soaking wet as filled Anne with my second lot of cum. After all this I thought Anne would have had enough but no! She whispered to me that she wanted us to spank her. We got Anne knelt down, her lovely pert bum sticking up in the air and gently spanked her feeling her sopping wet pussy at the same time.

After a while she ordered Bruce to lie down as I watched her lower her pussy onto him and fucked him a third time. As soon as Bruce came in Anne again I rolled her onto her back and fucked her yet again. By this time it was about 2 in the morning and Anne said she was tired. Bruce took the hint gave Anne a kiss shook hands with me and said he'd enjoyed himself (the lucky bastard!) and hoped we could do it again.

As soon as he'd left Anne went up to bed where we went over the evenings events and had the best sex of our marriage (twice!) before falling to sleep.