Wife Gets What She Wants!

Story Info
Ambitious wife makes her exit; is hubby sad?
10.8k words
4.07
200.7k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,565 Followers

Introduction: Here's another story everybody can get pissed off about. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Read the whole thing before you get mad. Don't get mad at me if I say anything about any group of people; it's just part of the story. Please leave a comment and vote when you're done.

Here goes!

Its late spring; a husband and his wife are in their kitchen.

I told her, "I want you to have what you want for yourself."

And she told me, "I want the hell out of this marriage."

And that was almost that!

++++++++++

Let me back this up just a little. My name is Travis Hamilton. I'm thirty-nine years old. I have a full head of light brown hair, no grey yet. I stand a comfortable 6'2". I weigh a svelte 200lbs, and I have green eyes. I like to think of myself as something of a manly man. Now I'm no fighter, but I know the meaning of hard work. I'm honest and loyal, and I've been a good husband, a good father, and a good provider. I mean I'm dependable, reliable, quiet, and I think I'm pretty smart.

My wife, that's Lorna Hamilton nee Dixon, is everything a man could want. She's 5'6", she's a healthy thirty-seven, with blue eyes, and long blond hair. She's a cool 130lbs., and she has a nice rack, I'd say about a 36C. And I mean she's hot and sexy. She's got poise and personality; at least she did, and now she wants a divorce.

++++++++++

I can't say I didn't see it coming; the confrontation and demand for a divorce I mean. We've been married long enough to make three kids.

Our oldest is Alex; he's already in college. He got a full ride to Rutgers where he hopes to get involved with quantum mechanics. I'll be honest I wasn't sure a place called Rutgers actually existed until he got a scholarship there, and the idea that there's a thing called quantum mechanics still puzzles me. I'd tell everyone how brilliant he is, but truthfully, he doesn't need me, he's got his mom and his own mouth to take care of that. I mean he's my kid, my own flesh and blood, but I can't say he's my favorite person. Everyone knows we're supposed to love our kids, but that doesn't mean we have to especially like them. He's a real momma's boy that one; yes sir momma's boy right down the line; been that way all his life.

Our second is Sarah. She looks like me. Alex looks like his mom; no tits though. Well Sarah's a girl with an attitude. Some people think their shit doesn't stink; well Sarah knows hers doesn't. I don't know where she gets it, actually I do; she's smart like her mom and her big brother, but talk about selfish, narrow minded, and egotistical; that's my Sarah. Sarah finished her senior year and decided to take some time off to 'find herself', whatever that means. She'd just about done it all; homecoming queen, hometown beauty pageant, got all A's like her big brother, and class valedictorian.

Let me add when I say she's done it all I mean she's done it all, or done them all I should say. I think she's done just about all the boys in her graduating class, and quite a few of the younger ones. I recall one day last fall I thought I'd clean out her car. What the hell, I bought the damn thing for her, a nearly new Honda Accord.

By the way I own an auto body shop. We do auto repairs; we'll fix those wrecked front ends, replace those befouled transmissions, realign tires; we'll even clean the damned things out inside.

Back to Sarah. I thought I'd clean out her car, maybe fill her tank, change the oil and put on some new tires. Everyone knows what; all the stuff dad's normally do for their kids. Well I was in her glove compartment making sure she had her insurance and registration cards in place when guess what I found? I found a whole damn bag full of prophylactics. I whole god dam bag of rubbers in my little girl's car! I put them back and went back inside to my then loving wife Lorna and told her.

Lorna looked at me and said, "So what; she's been on the pill since the ninth grade."

Well crap; I didn't know my sweet little angel was the town whore. Worse, she plans on going to the University of Hawaii; she says she wants to get as far away from home as possible, and she wants to learn to surf. Me I can't think of two better reasons to go to college. Can anyone?

I suppose by now everyone's wondering where we live. Well that's easy; we live south of the Mason- Dixon Line, north of the Potomac River, and east of the Chesapeake Bay. I suppose that narrows it down pretty well.

OK, on to our last kid. Our last kid, our younger boy; he's the family flop. He's in the twelfth grade; just about to graduate. He'll be eighteen in a short time. He blew off the SAT thing, and guess what; the little turd doesn't have any ambition, none at all. This has really been pissing my wife and my other kids off; little Cable, he's 6'3" by the way, wants to stay home and help me run the business! Damn; he loves cars as much as I do! The stupid asshole wants to be just like his dad! What a disappointment?

That leaves me, almost anyway. I am obviously not a well-educated man. I mean I'm only smart enough to have my own business, have enough money to set up college funds for all my kids, buy a nice house, pay everybody's expenses, and still remember to keep oil in the house's heating system in the winter. What a dumb shit me huh!

That leaves my ever loving, and now almost leaving wife. Lorna and I met and dated off and on through high school. I'm two years older; like I said I'm thirty-nine and she's thirty-seven. Well I dumped her, or she ditched me after I graduated. I mean its all conjecture. Then in her senior year she found Mr. Right. He was taller than me, stronger than me, smarter than me, and a whole lot prettier than me. He and Lorna hit it off; or actually he got it off and she got knocked up.

Well there she was, three months pregnant on the telephone telling me Mr. Right got the word from his friends that she, sweet adorable little Lorna, was the town piglet. Hell I knew that!

One of Mr. Right's friends told him, "Why marry her; she's just another piece of ass?"

He was so right, but then that's why Lorna the piggy came crying to me. She needed a man, a real man. She needed me. Ok, so I'm a chump. I still loved her. I'd started my business; it was pretty rocky, but I knew I was going to make it. See I knew some things too; I wasn't book smart but I was car smart and I was people smart, except I guess for some women. Anyway I knew cars. I knew auto mechanics! I knew how to repair things, and most important I knew people and people knew me.

I learned early on from my dad; he's dead now rest his soul, that a good man never badmouthed other people. He told me a good man kept his opinions to himself. He said things like trust and respect are everything, if people trust a guy they'll work with him, they'll put up with the little mistakes in order to get the big things.

My early years in business were tough, tough indeed, but people around town trusted me. If I couldn't do a job I told them. If I thought I could, but felt like I needed to make sure I could do it I'd take the car someplace to get a second check. It cost me money, but it earned me respect, and with respect came clients.

So I Married Lorna; turned out she wasn't pregnant after all, or maybe she decided to get rid of it I don't know. I wasn't paying that close of attention back then. Whatever; I ended up married to a girl who'd had high expectations, but suddenly found herself stuck with a 'grease monkey'.

Lorna had been a top student. She'd planned on college, a career, and on marrying some rich guy who'd set her up for life. Then Mr. Right came along, he'd thrown a monkey wrench in her plans, and she ended up with me, dare I say again, 'the grease monkey'.

I guess a smart girl would have divorced me once she found out she wasn't pregnant, or whatever, but Lorna had decided she didn't want to move back home. She said she preferred living with dirty old me than with moving back with her rich parents who'd spoiled her rotten.

Remember I said I loved her. She still wanted college. So we worked it out that she'd get to go to college.

Lorna and I started having kids, but she still wanted to go to college. I had an assistant; an inside 'girl' I guess we'd call her something of a 'Girl Friday'. Her name was, is actually, Cassie. Cassie is a 'mixed blood'; she has a black father and a white mother. They're good people too. Of course, the 'one drop rule' makes her black, but one look at her and anyone could see there's a lot more white in that girl than just her mom. Don't forget we live in the South, and it's still pretty provincial in some ways. Notice I didn't say racist.

I used her to work the cash register, take calls and schedule appointments. She was, is, terrific. I really liked her. Pretty soon she was doing my books. Oh shit, I was crazy about her. I mean she was just who I needed. She was smart, pretty, and just a tiny little girl.

Sure Cassie's a mulatto, but she's terrific, she's the polar opposite of Lorna. Lorna is tall, statuesque, Cassie is tiny. Lorna has the big boobs and the big behind, Cassie is tiny. Lorna is ambitious; Cassie just wants to help out.

Lorna wanted college, and we needed a babysitter. A deal was sort of struck. Lorna started out going to night classes. Cassie stayed at our house and took care of the kids when she wasn't with me at the shop. It took Lorna several years, but she got her BS degree.

A couple things happened on the way to Lorna's undergraduate degree. Of course we had our three kids, but Cassie seemed to have gotten hung up on some guy. No one knew who he was, and Cassie and I have been completely tight lipped about the whole thing. Well Cassie got pregnant. Cassie got pregnant the same time Lorna got pregnant with Cable.

++++++++++

Now a whole lot of years later, and I've got a wife who wants to leave me; well good. Fuck her! I've got three kids; twenty, nineteen, and almost eighteen, and I've got a single mom, a real sidekick, who's my main non-mechanical helper around the shop and at home, and she's got an almost eighteen year old daughter named Jeannie.

I know by now I've put almost everyone to sleep, but fuck it, it's my story and I want to say something about Jeannie. Jeannie's seventeen, almost eighteen. She goes to the same private school Sarah attends. Our boys have gone to public school, but it's well integrated and Lorna didn't want Sarah at public school with all those black boys. Sarah has been going to a private school, Saint Timothy's, since the first grade.

She started at public school kindergarten. Jeannie's been at Saint Tim's too. Her mom found the money; it's not cheap, and Jeannie's been there right along with Sarah. Sarah and Jeanie have been 'secret' best friends all their lives; we can't forget Jeannie's not really white, and Sarah can't have a black best friend.

If anyone looked at Jeannie they'd know right away, white grand mom aside, her dad had to be white too. If I mean Cassie looks white with her hazel eyes, long wavy reddish hair and caramel complexion, then Jeannie is almost totally white with green eyes, a creamy complexion and long wavy light brown hair. Honestly, Jeannie looks a lot like someone everybody in town knows real well, but no one wants to talk about it. I'm glad they don't too. I mean I've had Cassie and Jeannie in and out of my house for a lot of years.

++++++++++

OK, back to the crap.

Lorna finished her undergraduate work and decided she wanted to go to law school. Damn, law school meant out of state and in Delaware if she stayed on the peninsula. I gave in; I arranged an apartment in Wilmington, Delaware. The plan was she'd go to law school up north, but she'd try to manage to get home as many nights as she could.

Law school takes a couple years! Pretty soon Lorna was full time in Wilmington and part time with us. We worked it out; Cassie and Jeannie completed their move in with me and Sarah and Cable. Hell they'd been living in my house in their own rooms for years anyway. Between the two of them, Cassie and Jeannie, and a little help from Sarah, the house continued to run pretty smoothly. Shit! That wasn't true! The house ran better with Lorna in Wilmington and Cassie in the house than it did when Lorna was home and in charge.

++++++++++

Now the real crap!

Lorna graduated law school, did all the stuff that got her licensed, and she found a job over in Salisbury working at a small firm that had just been set up by a guy named Bernie Taylor.

Things starting to come a little clearer now? God damn they better be!

Bernie's not a nice guy; well not the lawyer part. He's a real ambulance chaser Bernie is. Interesting, Taylor isn't really his last name. Bernie's real last name is, or was, Goldstein. Goldstein, get it?

Look I'm not a prejudiced guy. I have two black girls, all right women, living in my house. A black girl runs my day to day operations at work and to tell the truth, she handles most of my home bookkeeping now for me too. Think about it, Cassie, my little black assistant manages my business accounts and since Jeannie got in high school Cassie's run all my household accounts! Man I'd trust Cassie with my life. Also my number one mechanic is a black guy named Kevin, and when I stop at the tavern I sit over where the black guys sit. Do I sound like a prejudice guy? I don't think so.

Come on I'm not a prejudiced man, but Bernie gets to me a little. I don't know any Jewish people really, but then again I've heard stories. Really, ever heard of anyone being Polished or Germaned out of their money. Has anyone ever heard of anyone being Irished or Englished down on a deal? Bernie Taylor! Bernie Taylor my ass!

Well I found out some things. Old Bernie is forty-six. He'd sort of been run out of Baltimore for some of what he calls mischievous deals. He's already been married twice. He's what someone might call a serial divorcer! Well hell, he's good. He can get a divorce, and probably get a good 'shyster' lawyer to get him off the hook. I also heard both his wives were what those guys call 'shicksas', or whatever. Yeah, he marries a gentile, gets his rocks off, and then finds a fellow 'you know who' to help him get rid of the 'goy'. I read all this on the Internet.

Bernie's not really a bad guy. He's kind of short, maybe 5'8". He's a little overweight, got a nice paunch right out in front there. I have to be honest. I like the guy. He's funny and likable. I guess.

++++++++++

This is where the bullet meets the bone. I'll bet everyone's saying -- finally!

Lorna got her job with Bernie Taylor. He'd already started to pull in quite a few clients when she started. Bernie was unattached, and she was an hour and a half away from home. I never thought much about it at first. I was working till six maybe six-thirty each night. I put in a good half a day on Saturdays too.

At the shop, when she showed up, Sarah wasn't much good, but Jeannie had started hanging around long about the time she got in the twelfth grade. It was a pretty good deal. Cable was there right after school. Remember, Cable's my youngest, and Jeannie's Cassie's girl. Jeannie showed up about the same time every day. Cassie worked till around four-thirty; then she'd go to my house to prepare dinner. Lorna would get home around seven and we'd all sit around the table and talk.

The kids, Cassie and I all ate earlier, but it was nice being able to sit with Lorna and listen to her talk about being a lawyer. I mean neither Cassie nor I knew what the hell she was talking about, but it was fun listening to her. During the day while we were at the shop we'd reflect on all the stuff Lorna did. It was fun.

I mean Cassie and I'd sit around a small table in the back. We'd eat sandwiches Cassie made, maybe munch on some of her homemade cookies, drink some coffee, and chat. I liked watching her when she talked; she had these little expressions I liked to see, she always wore pretty little blouses, and she had such tiny hands and delicate wrists.

I bought her a necklace; it was a real thin gold chain with a seahorse pendant. I liked the way it dangled down between her breasts. Ok, I bought her a bracelet and wristwatch too. Oh and some sets of earrings. So what!

Jeannie was always around the shop all the time. She seemed to be interested in what the mechanics were up to. It was kind of fun, me and Cassie would sit in the office and watch Cable and Jeannie work on a car and tease each other. They always seemed to be next to each other. We never thought a thing of it.

That Jeannie is really pretty; like her mother she looks. She and Cable really hit it off. They are really close. I mean really close. After a while Cassie and I worried about it a little, but we were pretty sure that, what Cable being white and Jeannie being, well what she is, they'd never take it anyplace. I mean to just look at her a person would think she was white; it only showed up when someone looked real close.

To be truthful, and I'm not saying I prefer one over the other; I think the differences people say they see between black and white girls is just a little overrated. I look at Jeannie, and yeah her mom and I see two of the most beautiful human beings I could imagine.

++++++++++

Back to the story.

Some funny things started to happen. First of all Lorna started getting home later and later. Once in a while she'd even stay over in Salisbury all night. That bothered me a little, but Cassie and I realized we had another problem.

Cable and Jeannie were starting to get serious. I mean it wasn't just puppy love. Cable had a car, an old Chevrolet Malibu with reclining seats. He had access to my Ford pick-up too. The pick-up has a long bed and extended cab.

Cassie and I use the pick-up. She's really little. If she doesn't push the seat way up her feet barely reach the floor. I always took pride in keeping the thing spotless. It was an older vehicle, and I think a lot of my customers liked the idea that I kept older vehicles; it meant I knew how to take care of things I guess.

Cassie and I were up late at night a lot worrying about our kids. I remember sometimes we'd get pretty engrossed. We'd be on the sofa, eating popcorn or something, and watching TV.

Cassie told me once, "Travis I don't want Jeannie to get mixed up with Cable. This really scares me."

I kind of agreed, "Cassie it scares me too. I mean you know how much I love our girl, I mean your girl Jeannie. I don't want her to get hurt. I mean I think we can trust Cable but..."

Cassie cut me off, "You know what the problem is. I fell in love with a certain white boy here in town, and you know how that's worked out."

I told her, "Cassie you know I'm sorry about that. I wished there was some way I could fix that for you."

She smiled at me. She gave me one of her real tender smiles, the kind that made me wilt, "Travis I'm just glad you're around. I mean I'm glad we've been together. I don't know how things would have worked out if..."

Sometimes I had to just shut her up with a kiss. Cassie was just so dog on sweet. I kissed her that night. She kissed me back. She had the sweetest lips, the sweetest tasting kisses. I mean it had happened before, but that was one of the nights that was well...special. I told her, "I wished sometimes..."

She put her fingers to my mouth. She'd done that before so I wasn't surprised. She said to me, "Life's not always fair."

I had to look away. I mean...

++++++++++

Lorna had been missing a lot of home time. Cassie and I started to get suspicious. I mean it was enough worrying about Cable and Jeannie; but having Lorna out all hours of the night was just too much.

Cassie had been watching and listening to the way Lorna had been treating me lately. I'd noticed some changes too, but figured it was just her job.

carvohi
carvohi
2,565 Followers