Wife Goes Black...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devil Dog
Devil Dog
27 Followers

The mix of pain and pleasure as he pumped her tight box ferociously like an animal exhilarated her in a way she had never felt before. She had one mind-numbing orgasm after anothThe brother Fucked her like a hard and long. He let out another lewd grunt and popped out his exploding cock. Huge gobs of cum splashed her ass and pussy. He wiped his cock against her supple ass.

“mmmmm….hmmmm…mmmm. That was fucking unbelievable!” Melanie gasped.

The small gallery of on-lookers disbursed as Melanie and her black stud got dressed. Rob continued to boil over with rage, jealousy, arousal, confusion. He wasn’t sure what to feel at the moment. The only thing he could think of doing is rushing up to that guy and punching him with every once of strength he could muster. Even in his angered, irrational state he thought that would be a fool hardy move that could end up with him in the hospital or the morgue. Rob quietly feigned sleep but found it difficult as his heart raced out of control He could here them walking up the patio stairs. He felt Melanie’s gently shake his arm.

“Baby, I’m gonna get us a cab home, are you ready to leave?” She asked gently. Was he ready to leave, he was ready to leave since they first arrived.

Rob opened his eyes and saw Melanie and her black stud standing beside her.

“Yeah, I’m ready, let’s go.” He yawned.

“This is Ahmed, an old friend of mine from college.” Melanie introduced, all so innocently.

“Yo was sup, cracker?” Ahmed joked, as he extended his huge hand to Rob.

“Not much, man.” Rob replied faintly. Shaking Ahmed’s massive hand, Rob could not look the man who had just exploited his wife so thoroughly in the eye. His heart was in his throat so he found it difficult to speak.

“He don’t say much, do he?” Ahmed remarked.

“Nah, he’s just tired and drank too much tonight.” Melanie explained, helping Rob out of the lawn chair.

“Cool. You need a ride home?” Ahmed offered.

“Sure, if it’s not too far out of your way?” Melanie answered.

“Nah gurl, ya know it aint no trouble. C’mon I’m parked just over heeya.” He replied enthusiastically, their politeness to each other was sickening to Rob.

The three of them walked to a silver hummer. Melanie and Rob were both impressed.

“Wow! Is this your car?!” Melanie exclaimed.

“Sho nuff! It’s called a ‘SIGNING BONUS’.” He boasted and laughed.

Melanie rushed passed Rob to get the front seat. Rob got in the back. He didn’t much feel like talking anyway. Ahmed drove to Rob and Melanie’s place with his hand on Melanie’s leg the whole time. Melanie would push his thick paw aside and act shocked by his brazen advances.

“AHMED!” she would gasp. The smile on her face gave it away, she was obviously protesting solely for appearance sake as she looked to the back seat to check Rob’s reaction.

Their playful flirting continued all the way home. Rob was relieved to finally get this ordeal over with and he just couldn’t wait to confront her about what happened at the party. He waited for Melanie to get out but she paused.

“Go on up Rob I’ll meet ya upstairs in a minute.” She said with no further explanation.

Rob got out without saying a word. It took all his might not to cry right there on the spot. His beautiful Melanie was favoring this football player. Didn’t she have a heart? How could she be so cold? Rob unlocked the lobby door and into the open elevator. He checked his watch, it was 3:51am, as the elevator door closed he faced the lobby and parking lot, he saw Ahmed and Melanie in a passionate embrace. Much more than a friendly kiss goodbye. He pressed the 2nd floor button, the elevator stopped and the doors opened; he rushed to the end of the hallway where there was a window. He had a clear, birds-eye view of the inside of Ahmed’s hummer. Just as he looked he saw Ahmed’s cock sticking out the fly of his pants. Melanie’s head was steered down to his lap by his strong, forceful hand. Ahmed smiled broadly as Melanie’s Head bobbed gingerly up and down between his legs in plain view or everyone who happened to be up at that hour of the night.

“Fucking slut, whore!!!” He shouted and ran up the stairwell to their floor.

Rob stormed into the apartment, fuming mad. He paced impatiently back and forth, thinking about how he would confront his slut wife. When she finally walked through the door, he couldn’t muster up the courage to say what he wanted. He settled for the silent treatment. Melanie still had no idea he was furious with her, she shuffled slowly toward the bedroom reeking of sex. Melanie collapsed on the bed face down where she slept til morning.

When Rob finally fell asleep the sun was just coming up. Melanie lay face down beside him, dead to the world. He stripped down to his boxers and fell into a deep sleep. He would talk to her after he’d gotten some much needed sleep. Several hours later he awoke to find Melanie was gone along with all her clothes and personal belongings. A quickly scribbled note on the coffee table explained why she left him. She had been having affairs behind his back all along. She explained that she was madly in love with Ahmed and wanted to be with him now. She went on to say that no matter how hard he tried he could never make her feel the way Ahmed does. She left no address or phone number and just like that she was gone forever. A couple months later she presented him with divorce papers.

Devil Dog
Devil Dog
27 Followers
12