Wife Goes To Orgy With Friend

Story Info
Wife tells husband about her sexcapades.
876 words
3.85
113.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
620 Followers

Eddie was a good friend of ours and one of the guys that I have shared Judy with before. We had always told him that anytime he needed a date he could call to see if Judy was available. Last week Eddie called and asked to speak to Judy. After the conversation Judy said that Eddie wanted to take her out. She had said yes because she knew that this is what I would like.

The next day we went shopping to find clothes for Judy to wear. We went to Victoria Secrets and bought some really sexy underwear and a blouse that was see through. That night Judy spent hours getting ready. She was wearing a short black skirt with black thong panties. The skirt was flared and meant to show the panties. Her blouse was shear black and she wore no bra. She even put make up on her nipples. Eddie came to pick her up early. We sat and had a drink. He said that he probably would not bring Judy home that night. I said that what ever Judy wanted was okay with me. They left and I was on pins and needles waiting to hear what happened.

Judy didn't come home until late the following night. She was still wearing the skirt and blouse; but, no panties. Judy had said that they didn't even get two blocks before he had his hands all over her. He asked her to take her panties off and she giggled, removed them and they pulled over and put them into a mail box. They went to a club to dance. Judy's skirt was short and flared and every time she spun around she put on quite a show. Her blouse was sheer and unbuttoned to the skirt so that her breasts were in full view. They danced into the night like this. Judy said that several men came over to dance with her and Eddie let her dance with them all. One man had his hand under her skirt and rubbing her ass. This was in plain sight for everyone to see.

Eddie took her to a friends house who was having a party. They stayed there most of the night. At one point Judy was sitting on Eddie's lap when she felt him get hard. She reached under and undid his pants and pulled out his dick. She placed it between her legs up against her cunt. She said that she masturbated by rubbing his dick against her cunt. She said that it turned her on because there were people all around them. Towards early morning the party thinned out and the dancing couples were really getting into it and clothes started coming off. Judy said that after awhile the five or six couples were nearly naked and the four or five guys without dates were 'helping out' with the couples. Eddie and Judy ended up naked and actually fucked on the couch in front of everyone. She said that most everyone was doing the same.

She said before the night was over she was with all the single guys at least once and even a couple of the men with women came to her. By morning most were sleeping wherever they were laying. Judy said that she fell asleep on the couch and woke up with somebody licking her cunt. She was shocked to see that it was a girl. She had never been with a woman before but it felt too good to stop her. The woman made her cum several times. When she was done the woman asked her if she wanted to do her. Judy hesitated because she didn't want to think that she was bi. The woman told her that it would be just for fun and Judy went down on her. Judy told me that it thrilled her so much because she knew just what to do. She knew just what the woman need to cum and that excited her even more. She said that before the day was over she had sex with all the women that were still there and the remaining men as well.

Early in the afternoon Eddie and Judy cleaned up and left the party scene, stopping to have a little lunch. This was an additional turn of for Judy because she wasn't wearing much clothing. They say outside at a small café in the downtown area. Judy was intentionally spreading her legs to show off her nakedness. Eddie thought that this was a trip and was actually making a game of it. They were trying to see just how many people did double takes as they walked by. Judy said that she even pull her skirt up so high that her bare ass was on the chair. What a show that must have been.

By the time she arrived home she was exhausted. She showered and we sat on the sofa drinking wine while she went into all the details. We didn't make it to the bed before I was inside of her. We had great sex in the living room and then again when we reached the bedroom. I can't wait for the next time Eddie calls for a date.

topo
topo
620 Followers