Wife Has a Surprise for Him Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues her control on the weekend.
5.3k words
4.72
62.1k
51

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pegged3
pegged3
119 Followers

I woke up not having moved a muscle. After last nights fucking, I barely had enough energy to open my eyes. As I opened my eyes, everything was still pitch black. Maybe it was still the same night? She apparently had fucked my sense of time right out of me. As I woke a bit more, I tried to move my hands to rub the sleep from my eyes, only to find that both my arms had been secured down. Sarah apparently had decided the fun was not coming to an end... And I couldn't wait to find out what she had in mind!

"Someone is finally awake!" she said.

I looked in the direction of the voice and instantly noticed now that she had put a blindfold over my eyes. I guess that explains the darkness.

"I take it you enjoyed our role reversal?" Sarah said.

"Could you tell?" I shot back.

"You gave yourself away when you started matching my strokes in your ass..." she taunted at me.

Instantly I felt embarrassed. It all rushed back to me at once now. She had buried her strap on deep inside me and my body had betrayed my initial feeling of hesitation and taken every inch of her as she had grabbed my hips and drove into me from behind. Once she grabbed the leash and made me watch her fuck me from behind, I was pushing back against her strokes. She had me and she knew it.

"And your lips looked so pretty wrapped around my cock." she added.

How did I forget that? She had made me suck her strap on while she sat back on the couch, which had always been my move. She must have sensed my shame coming on as a man having enjoyed being fucked.

"It's not like it was a REAL cock... Just your wife's cock. Now you start pushing back against another mans cock in your ass, then we will have a problem." she stated.

Somehow, this reassured me. As long as it was just my wife fucking me, I could get over the fact I enjoyed it. And that was all the rationalizing I needed. I felt her get on the bed.

"Since I have you here, at my mercy..." She said as I felt her move closer to me.

I felt her hands reach out to both of my ankles. She pushed my feet apart and crawled a little closer, running her hands up my legs further and further. Further and further she went, pushing my legs apart as she moved closer. I gave her zero resistance.

"... I am going to let you know how the rest of your weekend is going to go." She continued.

As her hands reach my knees, I felt her stop. She grabbed the back of my knees and pushed them up towards me, opening me up. I felt her position herself closer and she raised my legs. I knew what was coming next. My cock sprang to life.

"Now while I let you know what you are in for this weekend, I'm going to warm you up a bit." she said. With that I heard her squirt something out of a tube and then felt a very cold finger probing my ass. She slipped her finger inside of me and let it linger a bit before removing it. Just that little bit of stimulation drove me crazy and I felt my cock instantly get rock hard. Sarah wrapped her hand around my cock and started to pump up and down slowly.

"Now my husband, here comes the good part" she cooed at me.

I felt the tip of her strap on probe around my asshole before she found her target. I tried to relax and let her have my now non-virgin ass as best I could. With a few slow strokes, I felt the head of her cock slip inside of me. All of the sensations and visions of last night came rushing back as she stopped moving, allowing me to get use to her. She kept pumping up and down on my cock with her hand slowly. This was all almost too much... I was back in sensory overload again. At that moment I only had one thought, take my wife's cock deep inside me. I tried to scoot down onto her strap on but she stopped me.

"Wow! Still love my cock in your ass I see?" she said.

I simply nodded.

"Well if you want me to fuck you like it appears the little slut you are, then stop moving." Sarah commanded.

Instantly I stopped. I decided that no matter what, I was going to obey every word she said. I had complete trust in her. As she continued to stroke my cock, I felt her hips start rocking and pushing her strap on deeper inside me. She would push in what felt like only centimeters at a time before rocking back. I was loving every second.

Sarah pulled her cock almost all the way out of my ass before slowly driving all the way inside of me until I felt her legs on the back of my legs. I let out a small moan after she settled deep inside of me.

"Now that's exactly what you wanted, isn't it my pet?" she said to me.

I could only moan my reply.

"Good, because I'm going to be taking this ass all weekend." she said as I felt her move close to me. She kissed my neck before whispering in my ear.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you nice and slow. I want to hear you moan as I fuck you. This strap on has a little vibrator right on my clit that feels magical when I push deep inside of you. Once my cock is inside of you, it doesn't stop until you make me cum. I don't care if you shoot your load all over yourself, the fucking doesn't stop until I cum." she stated, the serious tone rising in her voice.

I moaned a bit louder as she drove into me for emphasis.

"As we both know, you aren't tied down enough that you can't stop what's happening to you. So while I am in control this weekend, if it gets too much for you then you can stop it." She said while rocking her hips back and forth, driving me crazy with each stroke.

I quickly shook my head no.

"That's what I thought." she said.

"Now, I will at some point this weekend need to feel that cock of yours in my pussy, but the majority of this weekend is going to be spent with my cock buried in your ass or mouth in some capacity. Sound good to you?" she questioned.

I quickly nodded in agreement, moaning with her continued strokes on my cock and in my ass.

"Good, now I bought quite a few toys for this weekend and we are going to try every single one of them. I thought about lining everything up and showing you what was coming, but I think it's way more fun to surprise you." she said.

"Now let's see if you can make your mistress cum..." She whispered into my ear.

As she moved back into position to fuck me, I felt her unbuckle my wrists from their ties. She grabbed my leg and started to swing it over to the side and I knew she wanted to take me from behind. Just the thought made my cock nearly explode. She guided me onto my hands and knees, never removing her strap on from my ass. Once she had me exactly where she wanted me, I felt her put one leg up next to my hip and she grabbed a fist full of my hair.

"Now, husband, the slow sensual, loving fucking you just enjoyed is over. Now I'm going to fuck this ass of mine." she stated. I couldn't wait.

"Yes, please fuck me baby. I'm all yours." I moaned in reply.

Sarah immediately picked up the pace. She let go of my hair and grabbed the collar I hadn't noticed I still had on. Her slow strokes of before quickly turned into long, deep strokes, faster and faster. Every time I felt her legs on the back of mine, she would pause and grind into my ass. Judging by her moans, the vibrator was working its magic. I started to match her thrusts, throwing every inhibition I had out the window. She drove deep and hard inside of me. I was moaning louder and louder as she filled me up.

"Now it's your turn to do the work again. I want to see you take this cock. Don't be shy about it" she said, catching her breath.

I immediately complied. I was past the point of being shocked at my own actions and gave in completely to this new control I had just given my wife. I started to push back on her strap on, picking up speed. I matched her strokes from before and when I had taken her completely inside my ass, I would stop and grind into her clit. She let go of my collar and put both hands on my hips, guiding me back on to her cock.

"I LOVE watching this cock disappear in your ass. I can't believe hot sexy and powerful this makes me feel!" she said as I felt her grip tighten on my hips. She was now pulling me back against her as I pushed back on her cock. I could hear her breathing getting heavier and shorter as her own orgasm began to build. My own cock was swinging back and forth, as hard as I had ever been. I supported myself with one hand and reached back and started to work my own hand up and down my cock. I was so close that it wasn't going to take much more for me to cum.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Now don't move!" she practically shouted at me.

She pulled her strap on almost completely out of my ass, leaving just barely the tip inside me. In one motioned, she drove the entire strap on deep inside me and started grinding hard against the vibrator. I yelled out in ecstasy as she filled me up with her cock. Her grinding on the vibrator caused the strap on to feel like it was pushing even further inside me. The sensation and mental mind fuck of the situation was too much for me to handle. After a few more strokes on my own cock, I came just as hard if not harder than when she had taken my ass for the first time. I could not longer support my weight on all fours and my upper body collapsed on the bed.

Sarah continued to grind on the vibrator, digging her nails into my ass. Her orgasm came in waves.

"OH MY GOD! YES! YES!" She screamed out. Hopefully there were not any patrons in the adjoining rooms because it would no longer be a secret what was happening in our room.

I kept my ass in the air as she rode out her orgasm. After I felt the last shock wave move through her, she collapsed on my back and laid on top of me as I finally collapsed completely flat on the bed. We stayed like that, her cock still firmly buried inside me, for what seemed like hours. The events of the past 24 hours had completely altered out sex life... And I couldn't be happier about it.

After she had caught her breath, Sarah started to slowly stir. She pushed herself up, carefully leaving her strap on in place.

"That is incredible. I don't think I have ever in life cum like that from basically just a vibrator on my clit. The sight of you on all fours taking my cock is unbelievable." she said between breaths.

I couldn't even muster a reply, just a grunt of approval.

I felt her start to pull out of my ass and just before she was completely out, she stopped.

"For the duration of this weekend, you will always have something up that pretty little ass of yours. Just a reminder of what I have taken from you" she said lustfully.

I felt her reach for something, ever careful to not leave my ass unfilled. As she situated behind me, she pulled my ass up in the air.

"Now, let's make sure you are wide open for me all weekend. By tomorrow I may not even need to lube you up!" she said.

As she slowly removed her cock, I felt my ass try to fight her, sucking her cock back in.

"Don't you worry babe, you won't be empty for long!" Sarah giggled.

I felt her strap on finally pop free and almost immediately I felt the tip of something else take its place. At first, it was smaller than her strap on but the more she pushed, the wider the object got. She continued to slowly work it into me and it got just a bit wider than her strap on.

"Ok baby, just get use to this and when you are ready, I want you to push back and take the rest." she said. She was clearly getting off on how much I enjoyed our new secret.

It didn't take long for me to get use to the object stretching my ass and I was anxious to find out what she us in store for me. I slowly pushed back and felt my ass close around it.

"Oh my god babe! That was incredibly hot! Your asshole just swallowed this plug!" She shrieked.

I felt the now comfortable feeing of my ass being filled. She tugged a bit on the end of the plug. The middle was wide enough that it would take some forcing to get this plug out of me.

"Perfect! This is amazing... I knew you were up for a little anal play from how much you liked it when I slipped a finger in your ass while giving you a blow job. I just never imagined you would be laying face down on a hotel bed unable to move after I just fucked your ass and stuck a plug inside you!" Sarah said, in mock surprise.

In truth, she had been hinting at this for awhile, but I just assumed it was all dirty talk in the heat of the moment.

"I guess now you know!" I nodded to her.

"I can't wait for the rest of this weekend! Now, you get some rest and I'm going to freshen up" she said as she patted the plug, wiggling it around a bit. Sexually and physically exhausted, I passed out, a large grin on my face as I dreamed of what she had in store next.

I woke up in another haze. This time I had an idea of what to expect and started to try to notice if she had done anything to me in my sleep. I quickly noticed the blindfold was still on. I could move my hands freely so I wasn't tied down. I reached for my neck and felt the collar still secured around my neck, but she had clipped the leash to the ring this time. My ass was still filled with the plug. I started to move around a bit more when I felt a tug on the leash.

"Have a nice nap?" I heard her call to me.

"I think so, how long did I sleep?" I said back.

"Only about an hour, but you were out. I could have done quite a bit to you without you waking up." I heard her say with a smile.

"If anyone else said that to me, I might be a little scared." I said.

"Well don't be. You know I'll take care of you." Sarah said, softly. "Now, you must be hungry?" she added.

"Actually, yes I am. Starving actually" I said, noticing my stomach growling.

"Good, I got a little something for you." she said as she pulled on the leash. "Make sure you keep our friend in." she added.

I slowly pushed myself off the bed and gingerly stood up, getting use to the plug.

"On your knees. I want you crawling where ever you go." she demanded.

I quickly dropped to me knees. She started to pull on the leash, and I blindly followed. After a few feet she stopped pulling and I heard a chair being pulled out.

"Now, I'm going to sit and eat while you eat on the floor. Move a little closer and I'll feed you." Sarah said.

I dutifully obeyed and crawled next to her until I felt her leg against me. I heard her shift the chair around me and she settled in.

"Ok baby, open up!" she said with a smile in her voice.

Maybe it was because I was still pretty tired, or just not on top of my game after previous events but I probably should have guessed what was coming next. I opened my mouth and almost instantly Sarah slipped the tip of her strap on between my lips. As she worked the strap on deeper into my mouth I noticed a very distinct taste on the rubber cock.

"There you go... Take my cock in your mouth again baby. I told you I had something for you to eat! While you were sleeping I just had to feel this cock inside my pussy so I spent the last hour getting it all nice and wet for you so you had something to eat today." she said, same smile in her voice.

She pushed the strap on until it filled my mouth. As I was tasting her juices, I felt her stirring a bit on the other end. She got up and moved around behind me. She must have taken it off or something because the cock was still lodged forcefully in my mouth. I felt some more rustling and then I heard the distinct click of a lock. I heard her move back in front of me and I started piecing things together.

"This is another one of our new toys! Do you like it?" she asked.

I tried to work the dildo around and test the limits to see if I could push it out, only to feel it firmly in place. My own cock started to stiffen again.

"You were very into sucking my cock last night, so I figured you could use some practice... Really train your mouth to take my cock. So I bought a dildo gag!" she said with amusement. "And the best part..." She continued. With that she attached a swimmers nose plug on my nose. Instinctively I started to try to breath through my mouth. There was a small hole through the center of the dildo but not much air was coming in.

"Come on baby, all you have to do is REALLY suck hard on that dildo, and you will be able to breath just fine." she said.

She was right. If I focused on sucking hard on the dildo lodged in my mouth, I got more than enough air to breath easily.

"There you go. While you get use to sucking my cock, I'm going to eat and watch my husband on all fours, plug in your ass and sucking on my dildo for all its worth." she said.

Like she had said previously, I wasn't really tied down or anything. If I wanted to, all I had to do was unbuckle this dildo and pull the plug out of my ass. But something deep down told me to stay right where I was. And my ever hardening cock reassured me that this is where I wanted to be... Filled by my wife, obeying her commands and doing my best to become hers. So I continued to work on the dildo in my mouth and started to pick up a rhythm. I tried to adjust my jaw and tongue around the dildo. I started to run my tongue under and around to taste all of my wife's juices.

"That's it, really get into sucking my cock. I wanted the cock clean when I take it out of your mouth." she said, demandingly.

After about 20 minutes, she finished whatever she was doing and got up. I felt another tug on the leash and she started leading me across the room again. I now had two things to focus on, the plug in my ass and the dildo nearly down my throat. My cock was rock hard at this point. After a few yards of crawling, she stopped. I continued sucking the dildo as she grab my hips and moved me around until I was facing the other way. My heart skipped a beat as I heard her throw open the blinds.

"Don't worry, we are on the 12 floor, no one can see you." she said.

Relief set in and I relaxed a bit. The feeling of being exposed in this state added to the excitement.

"I just needed the glass for our next toy." she said smugly.

She went back around behind me and started to position me for whatever she had next. I felt her start to tug a bit on the plug and my asshole fought back against her pull.

"Come on now, let it go... I'll fill you right back up again, don't you worry!" she said.

I relaxed my ass and she pulled the plug out slowly, stopping at its widest part before slowly slipping it further out of my ass. My breathing picked up and I continued to suck on the gag.

"Look at how open you are! I didn't know I could turn you into such a little ass slut!" she said again with mock surprise. "Ok, now I want you to scoot back a bit until I stop you."

I obeyed, suddenly feeling empty and wanting to be filled again. I started to scoot back until she stopped me. She grabbed both of my hips and started to guide me back again. After a few inches I felt something rub up against my asshole. She continued to guide me back and I felt the tip of another dildo situated inside of me. Once I felt the head pop inside of me she stopped me.

"Not even a drop of lube and look how easy you took that cock! I'm so proud of you!" She said with a smile.

"Just in case, let's make sure you don't have any problems fucking this one. I mean, it is your third cock in the last two days but I want to see it glide in and out of you." Sarah continued.

I heard her squeeze what sounded like the entire tube around my asshole and up and down the shaft of the dildo. Once she was satisfied, she started giving directions again.

"Ok, now that you are all ready, I'll let you know what's going on. This cock has a suction cup on the bottom and I have fixed it to the window. Luckily for you, no one gets a front row seat except for me." she said. "When you feel ready, I want you to take the entire length. Don't stop until you feel your ass hit the glass."

I bowed my head in exhaustion, still sucking away at the dildo in my mouth trying to ready myself for the dildo poised to fill me again. After a few deep breaths, I started to slowly fuck myself on the dildo. Again, any previous humiliation I would have felt from this situation was completely gone. I had become my wife's anal slut and giving up this much power to her turned me on even more than feeling her cocks against my prostate. Inch by inch I took the dildo, slowly rocking back and forth and scooting back until I felt the warmth of the glass against the back of my legs. Somehow the knowledge that it was daylight outside and she wasn't kidding about being open to the world drove me wild.

pegged3
pegged3
119 Followers
12