Wife Has a Surprise for Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow baby, that was incredibly sexy! I have been rubbing my clit watching you take yet another one of my cocks up your ass... I thought the novelty would wear off and I would get tired of watching my husband on all fours but I am just getting started!" she said, her breaths getting quicker.

I started to pick up a slow, steady rhythm, rocking forward until I felt the head of the dildo stretch me a bit, then rocking back to suck the whole thing back inside. I started to moan with pleasure. Any and all pain was gone, the cock slide effortlessly in and out. My own cock started to leak cum on to the floor.

"Ooooo... I was going to sit back and watch this happen but I can't take it, I have to get in on this action." my wife said.

As I continued to slowly fuck myself, I felt her get down in front of me. She unbuckled the dildo gag and removed the nose clamp. As she started to remove the gag, she would stop and push it back deep I my mouth, nearly making me choke. She started to match the rhythm I had built on the dildo in my ass. She was effectively fucking the only two holes I had. Just the thought of this was driving me wild!

"That's it baby... Nice and slow. Don't stop fucking yourself..." she said.

She finally, slowly, removed the gag from my mouth. I took a deep breath in.

"Oh my god... Who are you and what have you done with my wife?!?!" I said, finally able to speak.

"What, you don't like this? Your cock says otherwise..." Sarah said, with a smile in her voice. She knew the answer.

"I love it baby... I have no idea why or how, but I can't get enough of you taking this much control." I moaned as my ass hit the glass again.

"Good. Now, I was going to make you deep throat my strap on, but I think you can take a break from sucking on my cock for a bit." she said.

"Thank you... My jaw was starting to get sore." I said back, working my mouth open and closed, while I'll felt the dildo head stretch my ass again.

"Don't get too comfortable my love, I still need your mouth." she said, lustfully.

With that, she slowly removed my blindfold. Light poured in and for the first time in I couldn't remember how long, I blinked my eyes open. I was immediately greeted with the sight of my smoking hot wife completely nude, legs wide open in front of me. I looked up at her and she smiled at me.

Without saying a word, I knew exactly what she wanted. I smiled back at her, grabbed her hips and pulled her soaking wet pussy into my mouth. The taste of her on the dildo gag came rushing back and I dove into her. I always loved eating my wife's pussy, but this time I attacked her like I was dying of thirst in the desert and the only water was located between her gorgeous legs. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me harder into her pussy. I was loving every second of this. I focused on exploring every part of her with my tongue, deep inside her pussy and back out to her clit. I was in heaven.

"Hey! I didn't tell you to stop fucking yourself!" she said sternly.

In my desire to make her cum all over my face, I had forgotten her earlier command. I adjusted myself and lowered my upper body on the ground between her legs with my ass high in the air. She scooted closer to me so I could resume my rhythmic fucking.

"That's better. Swallow that cock in your ass baby... Mmmmmm..." She moaned.

She started to grind into my face harder and harder, gripping the back of head. My ass hit the warm glass again. Her legs started to close around my head as I felt her start to shake and knew I had her close.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! DONT STOP! DONT STOP!" she screamed.

Her orgasm came fast and hard. She was squeezing my head with her legs and trapping me deep inside her pussy. I drank up every last drop as she shook and shuddered. She pushed back away from me as it got to be too much stimulation for her.

She laid down on the floor and tried to catch her breath as I felt the head of the dildo stretch my ass again before I drove backwards. I needed release bad but I would wait for my wife's next move.

After a few minutes, she sat up slowly and look at me. A smile crept across her face.

"You really love this don't you?" She asked.

I nodded, smiling back at her.

"Let's see what we can do about this cock of yours..." she said as she moved closer to me.

She crawled around the side of me and started to get underneath me. I felt her tongue flick the tip of my rock hard cock. I gasped as her touch coincided with my ass hitting the warm glass again. In one swift motion, she took the head of my cock in her mouth and started to work up and down, timing her work with my own on the dildo. It was too much for me to take. After about 30 seconds I felt my balls tighten.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum!" I yelled at her.

My wife has never in the past been one to take my load in her mouth, but this time she grabbed a hold of my hips and took my entire length in her mouth. I exploded into the back of her throat. She never let her lips leave my cock as I pumped more and more cum down her throat. After she took the last drop, she slowly worked her way back off my cock and out from underneath me. I immediately collapsed, the dildo popping out of me. I laid on the ground unable to move. Sarah crawled up next to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"So... You like our new adventure?" she said.

I nodded in approval.

"Wait! What am I thinking?!" she said quickly.

She got up and moved behind me. She pulled my hips back off the ground and I felt her probe my asshole with her finger. She playfully slipped another finger in before I felt the tip of the plug push against my asshole again. There was little to no resistance as she slide the plug to the hilt and my asshole closed around it again.

"I almost forgot our little rule!" She said.

I lowered my body back down on the ground. She resumed her place on the ground with me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Just think... We still have another day and a half of playtime! You might need to take a few days off work to recover!" she said.

Again, I simply nodded in agreement.

"I have even more surprises for you tonight, so get some rest while I make a few phone calls." she said.

"Phone calls?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to get a guy in here to join us." she stated.

The way she said "guy" caught my attention.

"Guy?" I asked.

"Shhhhh... Don't worry, just get some rest. You trust me don't you?" she answered back.

I nodded back at her. After this I had no reason not to trust her, or any other option but to trust her. I slipped into a deep sleep as I heard her dialing the phone.

12