Wife Has a Surprise for Him Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of their weekend alone.
11.2k words
4.65
57.3k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pegged3
pegged3
119 Followers

I could not remember the last time I had slept this hard. My nights are usually filled with vivid dreams, but I had no dreams this entire weekend. As I woke up from my most recent blackout induced sleep by my wife's life-like strap on, I made a more conscious effort to pay attention to my immediate surroundings. The last few times she had been busy while I slept. I blinked open my eyes and noticed immediately that she had again blindfolded me. As I began to stir further, I started to hear soft music playing. It got louder and louder until I instinctively tried to feel what was on my ears making noise. My hands we immediately stopped by cuffs Sarah had secured around my wrists.

It seemed as tho this time Sarah was planning on muting all of my senses so I had no real idea what was going on. My cock began to twitch with anticipation. As I moved a bit more I found out that Sarah hadn't bothered to move me from the spot on the floor where she last fucked me. My cock twitched a bit more from recalling the scene in my mind. After shifting my ass around a bit I also found that her rule was still being enforced... The plug was firmly in my ass still. I squirmed around on the floor trying to adjust to my surroundings when I felt one of the headphones pulled back off my ear.

"Well hello my wonderful husband! How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Like a completely used sex toy." I said, groggy.

"And I love it." I added.

She chuckled a bit and she leaned forward and kissed me deep.

"I love you, you know that?" she said.

"And I love you, and your newfound sexual appetites!" I returned.

She laughed a bit again and kissed me again.

"What do you have in store for me know my love?" I asked her with anticipation.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, my pet!" she said, with a smile on her voice.

I loved this new feeling of power Sarah had. Giving her all the power and submitting to her was what turned me on the most about our entire weekend.

"Now, I'm going to unlock your arms from the couch so I can move you where I want you. Your hands will still be secured together but just like the collar and leash you still have on, you can realistically stop this whenever you want." she stated.

"Are you kidding?!" was my immediate response.

"Great answer my love!" Sarah said, smile still in her voice.

"Ok, as you can tell I brought your running ear buds. I'm going to give you a soundtrack for the next while so I can keep you completely in the dark." she said.

The ear buds were form fitted to my ear and were perfect for running because they blocked out all noise, like noise cancelling headphones but without the bulk. On top of being wireless, I now realized they were the perfect application for what Sarah was using them for now.

"Don't worry about hearing my voice for any commands. I'll direct your body as I see fit." she said, hardening her voice.

"Yes mistress" I said, trying to convey that I would do whatever she directed.

"Another great answer! This submissive role suits you very well! We may have to revisit this power switch a bit more than I thought..." She cooed.

As my cock grew with further anticipation of our new sexual dynamic, I question lingered from the back of my mind to the front.

"Hey, who where you calling when I was falling asleep?" I asked meekly.

With that, she stuffed the ear bud back in and I was left in completely darkness and music. A strange feeling of calmness washed over me as she kissed me, plunging her tongue in my

mouth and exploring my body with her hands.

I felt her loosen me from the couch and released my hands down. I felt a tug on the collar and quickly started to get up. Once I got to my knees and made a move to stand, she slapped my naked ass. I instantly remember what she had said earlier and dutifully got down on all fours ready to crawl where she wanted me. As I waited for direction from the leash, she wiggled the plug a bit back and forth, causing my cock to stir again.

With two of my senses effectively removed, the sensation in my ass intensified as Sarah gently pulled back on the plug, making it stretch my well used asshole to the max size of the plug. I moaned as the feeling nearly made me explode. I couldn't believe how much more intense the feeing of anal play was when I was forced to focus solely on Sarah's movements.

She allowed my ass to swallow the plug back up and she patted me on the butt as to say, 'good job' and I felt a tug on the leash pulling me forward. I crawled cautiously, acutely aware of plug shifting in my ass sending new shock waves down my body. At this rate, all Sarah would have to do is touch my cock and I would be spent.

She continued to lead me across the room until I get her stop pulling forward on the leash and started pulling up. I reached out and felt the foot of the bed and understood what she was asking. As I climbed on the bed, she grabbed my hip and indicated she wanted me on my back. I did as instructed.

My cock was rock hard as I felt her pull my hands up above my head and secure them above me. I tested the strength of the bonds and was surprised at how solidly they were secured. Perfect, I thought. Just laying on my back forced the plug inside me a bit and I started to grind on it, starting to get overwhelmed by the intensified sensation. Sarah must have noticed because she quickly slapped across my legs. I got the hint and stopped grinding against the plug.

I laid on the bed for the next 10-20 minutes trying to focus on not cumming at any minute. Finally I felt her crawl up on the bed next to me. She slipped her hand around the back of my head and propped my head up. I felt a cup press against my lips and then water hit my lips. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was and drank the entire glass. Sarah took the glass away from me but kept my head propped up. Hopefully more water was on the way.

On cue, I felt the cup press against my lips and she began to tilt the water into my mouth again, this time pouring way more water into my mouth, perhaps compensating for how thirsty I obviously was. The first big gulp of water barely stayed in my mouth before I drank it. The second mouthful she thankfully slowed on the pour so I was able to let the water sit in my mouth. As I prepared to gulp it down my throat, I started to taste a very familiar taste in the water. As I searched through my brain for what the taste was the realization of the taste hit me like a ton of bricks. My wife had spiked my water with ecstasy!

Back when we first met, Sarah and I spent most of our time at parties and clubs, experimenting with various party drugs along the way. As we started a family and grew out of those ways, the one party favor we always "joked" about taking again was ecstasy. Not just for the happy feelings and unlimited energy, but the sex while "rolling" was always unbelievable. I would always all of the sudden have a porn stars stamina and Sarah could not get enough of my cock and experienced orgasm after orgasm. We would fuck for what seemed like literal hours. I would always joke that it was like a superhero sex drug. And Sarah had just spiked my water with it.

After processing and trying to think where she even got this drug from, I tried to remember back about what the doses we normally took were. If I remembered correctly, two gulps of "Molly water" had been just enough for me. Anymore and I would be a complete mess and would need babysitting. But that was years ago and I had no idea if she even got the dosage right making the water. After some consideration, I went for it and took the second mouthful down. There was no turning back. I was either going to be a helpless ball of mush on the bed or my sex drive would be kicked into overdrive and this already unforgettable weekend would get even wilder.

After drinking the second mouthful, Sarah pulled the glass away from my lips. I knew she didn't want a useless human being on her hands and she probably remembered our previous intake. This calmed my nerves a bit and allowed me to fully relax on the bed.

Questions spun in my head. Again, how did she even get this stuff? She had to be taking it too, right? What good would it be if she made me do it alone? That must have been the phone call I heard her make. Did she find a dealer? Did she...

The ecstasy was already beginning to hit me and my senses started to heighten. My mind started to trail off and started to focus on feelings around me. The bed was suddenly soooo smooth and the air was so crisp against my naked body. My feeling of wanting to cum slowly started to subside, while it felt like my cock was going to burst from being so hard. The music in my ears still drowned out everything else. I started to feel the plug in my ass as if I could feel every single inch of it inside and resting in my asshole. This was the right dose.

My body started to get warm with the sensations of everything at once, especially blindfolded with no concept of what was happening around me. I felt like getting lost in my own body with everything that was happening to me. I barely felt Sarah crawl back on the bed near my head. She started to trace her fingernail down from my chin, chest, stomach, inner thigh, balls and finally rested on the plug still lodged in my ass. She gave the plug a slight twist and it felt simply incredible. She knew exactly which buttons to push. I felt her press her body against mine and start to grind her naked body against mine. She pushed her tits into my face and they felt so smooth. They even felt bigger than normal, probably due to literally FEELING every piece of them as she drug her chest across my face.

I gently sucked each of her nipples into my mouth as they passed by. After more teasing, I felt her shuffle her weight and she straddled me and sat on my chest. I instantly felt the warmth coming from her pussy. She must have just shaved herself bald because as she ground slowly into me her pussy felt soooo smooth. Everything right now was feeling "smooth" but her pussy stood out from everything else. She swayed her breasts against my face again as she leaned over. I couldn't believe how amazing they felt and like they had actually grown. I immediately wanted to get lost in her chest, smoother me with them. Ya, this was definitely the right dose.

Sarah leaned back and she sat up. My skin was cool from the wetness of her pussy on my chest. She moved to the side of me and pulled at my hip, instructing me to roll over on my stomach. I happily obliged as I wanted to feel these sheets on my cock. Once she had me on my stomach, she shifted me around diagonally on the bed. While I was busy feeling her tits in my face, she must have adjusted the position of the cuffs.

Sarah situated me a bit more to her liking and then pull at both of my hips backwards, starting to lift my ass in the air and shift my knees under me. My arms must have been bounded tighter than I remember because in her act of pulling my ass up, my arms stretch forward against the cuffs. As she pulled, my mind and focus shifted from the sheets on my cock to my now exposed ass. I could not wait for whatever came next. I prayed that she would drive her dildo in my ass. I started to crave it. With all my inhibitions muted from the ecstasy, my mind was clearly focused on whatever fed my now insatiable sex drive.

As I dreamed about her strap on deep inside me, she traced her fingernails around the plug in my ass. She would tickle the underside of my balls before tracing back around the plug. It was driving me wild. I had goose bumps all over my body. I focused intently on her touch. She stopped tracing and I felt her wrap her fingers around the plug. As she started to pull the plug out, I fought as hard as I could to keep it buried inside me. I didn't want to empty right now. I NEEDED to feel her filling me up in some way.

Sarah teased me with the plug, pulling it out just far enough to stretch me wide before pushing it back in. I matched each one of her thrusts to keep the plug inside of me. She finally slide it back in and patted me on the butt again before moving away. Just this little amount of fucking made fireworks explode in my brain. I couldn't get enough. I air humped myself back at her, trying to get her to fuck me to no avail. The music continued to keep me in the literal dark paired with the blindfold.

Again I felt Sarah's weight shift around to the front of me. She pulled on my shoulders so that I scooted forward a bit, allowing me to get my hands underneath me and support my body weight. She shifted around some more in front of me until I could feel her legs spread on either side of my arms. I couldn't resist running my hands up and down her legs. I have always loved Sarah's legs. Longer than average and toned well, they were nearly my favorite feature on her. I ran my hands up and down her smooth legs, slowly feeling every inch. I moved so slowly that it took forever to trace my way up to her waist. The drug was screwing with my head. First Sarah's tits and now I swear her legs are even longer. This was more amazing than I could ever remember! Super drug indeed!

After lightly running my hands back down and up her long legs, I ran both of my hands up to her waist. I expected to feel soft panties and instead felt hard leather. My brain didn't even register shock anymore, just acknowledgement of what I was feeling. I slowly traced my hands down the leather to her pussy before my hands were stopped by hard silicon. My cock stiffened even more at the touch of it. I knew exactly what to do and I couldn't wait to do it. Again, I felt like I NEEDED to do this. I slowly wrapped one hand around the base of Sarah's strap on, while I explored lower with my other hand. This dildo had a pair of very realistic balls attached to the base. I started to stroke her cock with my hand. I explored further and found I had pretty easy access to her pussy just below the silicon balls. Perfect, I thought.

Sarah only let me explore for a few seconds more before I felt both of her hands close around my head. With more strength than I thought she had she maneuvered my head up and positioned it so the tip of her strap on brushed my lips. On cue I opened my mouth wide and she thrust her hips up slowly, sliding the dildo into my mouth. More fireworks went off in my head. Even though taking a silicon cock in my mouth didn't physically arouse me, the thought of my wife completely owning me pushed me over the top. Sarah fucking my face with her strap on made me feel even more powerless than when she buried that strap on in my ass. And right now, I couldn't get enough of the submission.

I immediately dove into sucking her cock. I tried to remember what she looked like when she sucked my cock and applied that to hers. I worked my hand up and down the shaft while never losing suction as I bobbed up and down on her cock. I would push the head of her dildo deeper down my throat until I started to gag. I couldn't get enough. In this moment, I was my wifes cock hungry whore. All of my focus was on the strap on in my mouth and my fingers buried in her pussy. At that moment, I could have had a full camera crew in the room, live broadcasting my actions across the world and I still wouldn't have stopped. The ecstasy was doing its job perfectly.

When I felt fingers slowly trace around the plug in my ass, I didn't even give it a second thought. I moaned as the head of her cock hit the back of my mouth. I wasn't quite sure how Sarah was doing it but I didn't really care. The dueling sensations made me feel like I was melting into a pool of pure sexual bliss. I continued to bob up and down on Sarah's strap on, my focus never broken. I ACHED for her to pop this strap on out of my mouth and fuck my ass. But until she instructed it, I would keep doing my job.

Sarah stopped tracing her fingers around my ass and she started to tug the plug out of me. I strained back against her pull, careful to maintain her cock in my mouth while trying to keep the plug in my ass. I didn't want her pulling it out until she was ready and prepared to replace it immediately with this cock I was lubing up for her. She sharply spanked my ass and I relented. She gently worked it out of my ass, letting the tip linger inside me before completely removing it. I moaned into the cock. I felt so empty. Why did she take it out of me? I thought the rule was always something up my ass? I spit a little bit more on the cock in my mouth, hopeful that this meant she would get behind me.

Without warning she squeezed what felt like in entire tube of massage oil on my ass. The oil slowly dripped down my back, over my waist and down my ass crack into my waiting asshole. Even though previous to this weekend I had never had more than a finger in my ass, with all the ass fucking and plugs I could feel my asshole gaping open a little bit. The feeling of the oil running down my ass and filling up a little pool in my ass before running down my balls and finally dripping off my cock was indescribable. I moaned again around the cock I had just sucked into the back of my mouth again.

While I marveled in the feeling of the oils on and in my ass, Sarah positioned what felt like a dildo at the opening of my waiting asshole. I knew she wouldn't leave me empty for long. Which dildo was this one I wondered? I couldn't wait for it! After Sarah positioned this new dildo in my waiting hole, she shifted her weight a bit. She returned both of her hands to the side of my head, gently caressing me and and down her strap on. She slowly moved her hands to the back of my head and very firmly held me down with the head of her cock resting on the back of my tongue.

Right at this moment, I felt two hands firmly grab my waist and very firmly pull me back onto the dildo pushing its way into my well oiled asshole. I instinctively tried to pull my head up and off the cock in my mouth but the hands on my head kept me firmly in place. Due to the copious amounts of massage oil, the hands firmly on my hips were able to easily slide the dildo all the way into my ass until legs rested against the back of my legs. The instant knowledge that there was a second female in the room with Sarah made my body literally shake from near over stimulation. My literal wildest fantasy was happening to me. As the person (Sarah?) behind me started to give me long slow strokes with her dildo, my mind raced with sexual energy. I remembered the large breasts I felt and started to explore the body attached to the cock I was sucking so furiously on.

Armed with the knowledge that this could actually be someone other than my wife, I began to explore her body again. The dildo continued to pump in and out of my ass, nice and slow. I slowed the pace of my blowjob to match the slower strokes in my ass. The feeling of a firm grip on my hips while she fucked me was mind blowing. There was no doubt these legs were longer than Sarah's. I slowly ran my hands up to confirm the different breast size when she stopped me. I was now convinced that the woman I was sucking the cock of was not Sarah.

Mystery woman slowly slid out from in front of me, removing her strap on slowly from my lips. Sarah continued her slow deliberate fucking behind me. I lowered my upper body down on the bed to give Sarah more access to me. I was completely in love with her cock in my ass. The drugs had worn me down to my base elements. I could have let her fuck me all night long. I never wanted her to stop. Just as I was beginning to feel the head of her cock stretch my insides from asshole to prostate, the girl in front of me picked my shoulders up off the bed and made me support my weight on my hands. Sarah stopped pumping into me.

I felt the silicon cock brush my lips again and I quickly opened my mouth to let it in. She only rested the head of the dildo just in my mouth and left it there. This combined with Sarah stopping left me in a state of limbo. I desperately wanted to feel Sarah's cock sliding in and out of my ass but I also wanted to take the length of this cock perched in my mouth to show my submission to a woman other than my wife. That thought propelled me forward as I attempted to deep throat the cock in front of me. I had to lean my body forward to get the length in my mouth and in doing so, Sarah's cock slide further out of my ass. I instantly regretted that and quickly pushed back, taking her cock back deep inside of me. This caused the cock in my mouth to rest with the head just past my lips again.

pegged3
pegged3
119 Followers