Wife Has Fun

Story Info
Wife cheats while husband is gone.
808 words
3.15
113.1k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bret63
bret63
5 Followers

I had to go to Arkansas last weekend, my wife Teri was staying home, to take to kids camping, I found out later from friends that she had a lot more fun then me that weekend.

Teri and the boys got to the lake about noon on Friday, and a couple of coworkers helped them set up camp. One was a buddy of mine Rick.

After they set up camp it was party time. Well Teri does not drink a lot and when she does she loses all shyness. (I know)

Rick later told me that a few of the families had their kids with them so they offered to take mine out on the boat.

Teri was happy for the break. We have been married for 10 years now and up till then she has been faithful to my knowledge.

After the kids left Rick an Mark asked Teri if she wanted to go for a swim, while she was changing in the tent they snuck up to watch and film her with a camcorder. Through the window. Teri is 45 but has kept in shape after the kid her tits (36c) are still firm and so is the rest of her body. They all went to the water, which was secluded, and started drinking and playing in the water. Rick broke out a joint and asked Teri if she would smoke with Mark and him,

At first she refused but finally gave in, They said she was higher than A kite.

They all got back into the water and started swimming and relaxing.

Mark swam under water and started to grab at her tits. Rick said she jumped but and they all laughed about it, but she had a different look in her eyes.

Rick figured he would do the same as Mark but see how far he could get.

As he swam up to her he stared to play with her tits and she just relaxed against his hands, so he figured what the hell.

He then came up for air and Mark came over he had been watching from a few feet away.

They both started kissing and rubbing her, in no time they had her out of her suit and sucking her tits and fingering her in broad daylight. She had each of their cocks in hand.

They said she was so worked up that she had an intense orgasm right there.

They led her back up to our tent (still Naked)

To finish the task at hand.

When she got back up there she had told them that she had never cheated on me, and if they could keep a secret that she was theirs for the weekend.

Who were they to argue!

She slid marks suit down and started to suck him like a wild woman, Rick made an excuse that they needed some towels and went and got them and the camcorder. When he got back she was still busy on Marks tool that she did not see him hide it in the tent (recording).

She sucked and fucked them both for over an hour, I am glad her tubes are tied.

She was like a new woman and they each had her many times over the course of the weekend without anyone's knowledge.

When the weekend was over she told them how much she had enjoyed it but they could never do anything like that again for fear I might find out. They told they would see, and showed her the tape a few days later and let her know that playtime wasn't over.

She was pissed but once they got her back in the sack she was hooked again. She started sucking Mark like she couldn't get enough of his dick.

Rick slid up behind her and told her he was going to fuck her in the ass, this drove her nuts she was begging for their cocks she told them she was their slut from then on and would do what ever they wanted her to do.

Now every time I go out of town they have my wife and film it. They have even brought in a buddy or two for a gangbang. She has never admitted anything to me yet but has seen it all. She has reassured me she is always faithful to me. And we are quite happy.

She has her secrets and I have my films for when I am gone and horny.

Nothing turns me on more than watching my wife getting laid. And she always fucks me like crazy when I get home.

She has her secrets and so do I.

You see I asked my buddies to do the whole thing before the camping for me.

And who are they to say no at such a great deal.

bret63
bret63
5 Followers