Wife Has Some Fun

Story Info
Wife has fun in a reunion while I watch.
5.8k words
4.16
140.2k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desi_76
desi_76
36 Followers

(The story is written for my wife, it's one of the fantasies we have talked about and I hope to see her read this story while playing with herself get wet and cum hard. The names have been changed for obvious reasons. A special Thank you to Sheri for helping big time with the editing)

*

I reached home to find my wife packing for our trip, with her clothes all over the bed, and her footwear all over the floor. The trip was her high school reunion in Goa, at a 5 star resort right on the beach. She had been trying her best to look good and pack the right clothes. It was her first reunion, and my lovely wife was excited, as well as feeling anxious to make the right impression.

She looked up at me, her big brown eyes warm and sweet, and said, "Hi sweetheart! I still can't decide what to take for my school reunion party."

I smiled at her, and snatched a quick kiss. "I'm sure you will figure it out before we leave, but I'm around for suggestions," I replied, running my fingers affectionately down her back.

A little about my wife: Swati is 5'4" with lustrous brownish-black hair mid-way down her back. She has beautiful, large brown eyes, which, along with her dazzling smile, earn her many compliments. In preparation for the reunion, she'd joined the gym and gotten into shape; she was now a very sexy 34B- 28- 36! Swati has a beautiful body, the kind that looks hot in a bikini. I kept teasing her that she was going to be the best looking woman amongst all her friends. My wife was always popular in school, and had half the guys in her class interested in her, but for some reason she just chose not to get serious about any of them. Lucky for me! We met, fell in love, and have been happily married for the last 6 years.

As I sat back with the laptop, sipping coffee and checking my emails, I could see her slipping out of her jeans and tee to try on the clothes she wanted to pack. I started to think that this 4-night vacation would be the welcome break we needed. Coincidentally, one of my emails was from a very important client in Goa, with whom I'd been working on a big project. He proposed a meeting around the same time I was going to bethere with my wife. It would fit in my schedule, and, even better, half of the trip expenses would be covered by my company!

I gladly confirmed the meeting, and quickly mentioned it to Swati: "I will have to work for a couple of hours on one of the days"

"It's ok, as long as we get to spend most of the time together," she answered. Swati then proceeded to model for me all the clothes she was planning on wearing to the three events planned as part of the reunion.

The first event was the cocktail reception at the club on our first evening. She had selected a little black dress that was a couple of inches above her knees. She was so excited that she even planned the lingerie and accessories to go with it: a sexy, lacy, black thong and a transparent black bra that didn't leave anything to the imagination. I tried not to stare at her rosy nipples poking through the thin fabric. Silk stockings and strappy black sky-high heels completed an incredibly provocative picture.

For the next event, the pool party the following afternoon, she had two options: One was a one-piece swimsuit, again black, with a halter neck and a plunging neck line which gave a perfect view of her cleavage: sexy, yet classy, just like my wife! She also packed a plain black swimsuit, nothing fancy, just in case she felt uncomfortable wearing the more daring swimsuit. (She tucked in a skimpy bikini for my pleasure after the reunion.)

Swati decided on a short red and black skirt and a sexy red top for the final event of the reunion, a dinner and dancing party. It was a new top she'd purchased just for the reunion. I had not seen it until she twirled around in front of me, her little skirt flaring out and showing off her firm, creamy thighs, and the top revealing a generous glimpse of her lovely breasts. It looked a little too sexy, but she seemed confident of her choices and I didn't want to mess with that.

When she didn't show me any more lingerie, I asked "What about your essentials?"

With a gleam in her eyes and her lips curving into a seductive smile, she replied "I haven't decided yet. You keep asking me not to wear my panties. If I can't make up my mind, maybe I'll finally grant your wish!" This immediately gave me a hard on, and a feeling that we were really going to enjoy this little trip.

Finally the big day arrived, and we touched down in Goa. Swati was looking like a million bucks, just as planned, with a form-fitting spaghetti strap top tucked into her jeans and a wispy chiffon blouse over it flowing across her tanned shoulders. We were picked up by a limo and reached the hotel a short 20 minute drive later. As we stepped into the lobby, we found it buzzing with people. I asked her if her girlfriends had arrived, but she couldn't see them. Soon enough, though, she ran into a couple of guys from her school days. She introduced me to them, and I noticed a couple of them were "extra" happy to see her, giving her a tight hug which she returned as courtesy. I quickly forgot the names of the guys, but I remembered that one of them, who had arrived alone and wasn't married, kept checking out Swati. His expression gave away his obvious attraction to my wife. The second guy was divorced, while the third one said his wife was around somewhere. We quickly finished with the greetings and got ourselves checked in. Thanks to my frequent flyer miles we were upgraded to the executive suite, and as it turned out, her friends were all nearby on the same floor.

Once in the room she called her two best girlfriends. As it turned out, one of them fell sick and couldn't travel, but hoped to join us later. The second friend had to cancel her plans at the last minute. Swati was not very happy with this; it would mean that she would not have her best friends with her! She had so been looking forward to spending time with them, but would now be stuck with people she didn't really know very well. I tried my best to cheer her up, reminding her that I would be with her almost the whole time, and that the point of the reunion was to get reacquainted with old friends and to make new ones.

I needed to get to my project meeting, but promised Swati that I would return in time to join her for the party in the evening. She decided to catch a little nap so she would be fresh and rested for the big night. I encouraged her to go out and not just stay in the room since the party was well over 3 hours away. She pouted a little, disappointed by the absence of her friends. "I'll think about it," she sighed.

I sat in the car while the chauffeur drove me to my meeting. I felt bad for Swati, and decided that I would make this trip all about my sweet wife, insuring she enjoyed herself as much as possible. The thought made me smile as I considered the possibilities.

I reached my destination in about 90 minutes to find that my client was running late. He asked me to wait, and as I had little choice otherwise, I agreed. Wondering what Swati would be doing, and wanting to let her know about my delay, Icalled her.

"Hi Sweetie; what are you up to?" I asked, hoping the enthusiasm I put into my voice would cheer her up.

She replied that she was downstairs at the pool catching up with old friends. At least she wasn't sitting in the room getting bored or dwelling on her disappointment.

"Honey, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I am going to be a little late to the reception," I explained contritely, "My client is running late and the meeting hasn't even started yet."

It was too noisy in the background so she walked away and replied, "Awww, baby, how late will you be? I miss you already, and the party starts in an hour!"

"As soon as I'm done and on my way back, I will let you know," I answered, and added, to distract her from this second disappointment, "Who're you hanging out with?"

She explained that she'd come upon the guys we'd met in the lobby while she was out for a walk around the hotel grounds, and they'd all gathered at the pool to chat.

Now starting to be very curious, I asked her to remind me of their names.

"Abhishek and Gaurav," she reminded me.

To which I asked, "Which one is the single guy?"

She replied, "They both are! Remember, Abhishek got separated?"

Hmmmm... No, I hadn't remembered that. "Ok, I'll get going now. In how much time do you start getting ready?"

"We were just finishing up and heading back to our rooms," she answered, "Bye, Baby! Hurry back! Love You!"

As I hung up the phone, a part of me very much wanted to be there with my sexy wife, standing by her side, as these reunions can get out of hand at times. But my beautiful Swati was a very level headed girl and I was just happy that she wasn't bored or sad.

Swati and I had a very active sex life. We would find, shall I say, creative ways to keep things interesting. While waiting for my client to show up, my mind wandered to one of the fantasies we'd discussed regarding a reunion and my wife having some fun on the side. This was probably not the best thing for me to be thinking about while anticipating the start of a business meeting, but I couldn't help myself. I felt my cock stir as I considered what my lovely bride might do to occupy her time while I was delayed.

As minutes went by I waited patiently until finally I got a call from Swati: "Are you on your way yet? How much more time?"I could hear a hint of exasperation and maybe desperation in her familiar voice.

I could only reply that my meeting had not even started. She was a little upset that I would be so late, and her disappointment was evident.

I felt bad and said, "Don't wait for me! Why don't you go down and enjoy yourself? I will call you when my meeting wraps up and let you know what time I can join you at the party."

She said "Ok, but let me send you something that will help move things along quickly," and she sent me a picture over the phone she'd just taken of herself all dressed up. Man, did she look sexy!!! Now my disappointment matched hers.

I told her, "You look beautiful, sweetheart! Be on guard, Swati; all those guys are going to be hitting on you."

Turns out she was in a sporting mood: "You never know, if you are running too late, I might take up one of those offers you think I'm going to get!" We laughed it off and decided to stay in touch via SMS till I could get there.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, I was getting impatient and sent an SMS asking Swati what she was doing. After waiting for 5 minutes, I got a reply. "Just hanging out with a few people," my wife explained. "I don't know many of them well, but I have Abhishek and Gaurav for company. We are all getting a couple of drinks."

I replied quickly, "Enjoy! Hope to be there soon." However, I knew by that time that if I stayed for this meeting, I would not get back to her until after the party was to be over.

After another few minutes I got an SMS from Swati: "They have a dance competition here for couples; if it's ok with you, I'd like to find a partner and dance?"

I knew she loved to dance so I immediately gave her the go-ahead.

"Sure, go ahead! Just let me know which partner you pick," I said, feeling that she had now gotten over her girlfriends not being able to make it and was starting to have fun. Finally I got a call from the client, apologizing for the delay, and letting me know that the meeting would have to be rescheduled for tomorrow. As soon as I hung up the phone, I rushed back to the car and headed for the hotel, but I didn't SMS Swati, hoping to surprise her with my unexpected arrival.

As soon as I got in the car, I got another long SMS from Swati: "I am paired with Gaurav and we danced to a couple of songs together. It's so much fun, and we qualified for the finals! Gaurav's a good dancer."

I replied quickly, "Good to hear, wish you luck for the finals." The thought crossed my mind that she didn't even ask me how much longer I would be. Hmmmm, she must be having a REALLY good time....

Within 30 minutes I got another SMS from Swati. "We won the competition! It's all because of Gaurav; he's such an excellent dancer!" she gushed.

The occasion seemed to warrant an actual phone call instead of a message, so I hit her speed dial. "Hi Sweetheart!" I exclaimed when she answered. "Congratulations on your win! Wish I could be there. Are you having fun?"

"Yes!" she replied, "It's been fun, but I have already had two cosmos, so I hope you come soon. Sweetheart, I have been getting a lot of attention from Gaurav. He just told me that he had a major crush on me while in we were in school, and he has been complementing me all evening. I kind of like the attention, and he's a smart, good-looking guy."

"So what are you trying to say?" I asked her.

In a very seductive voice, she told me that he had been flirting with her the whole time, and she was enjoying it. She confessed that she was even flirting back, and that I'd better hurry back.

"I have just left and I should be there in 90 minutes. You can have some harmless fun," I teased, "Just try to keep your panties on! And keep me posted!" (I can't really say why I didn't tell her that I had already left, and would be arriving back at the hotel in 20 minutes).

She laughed, "Thanks sweetheart! Love you. I am going to dance some more. Bye!"

She clicked off without waiting for my response. My mind began racing with all the possibilities. What was my sexy wife feeling? Was she enjoying Gaurav's company so much? Exactly what kind of flirting was this guy engaging in with my wife? And what, precisely, did she mean that she was flirting back? Well, the lovely Swati didn't know it, but I would be there to get the answers to my questions sooner than she thought.

I got another SMS from Swati. "Gaurav just asked me for a slow dance. Not too many people around. Most of the friends have left," she explained. "SMS me when you're close. I am going to dance now and might not be able to reply for some time. Love You!" She signed off with x's and o's. I suppose I could take that as a good sign.

"Ok," I replied, with a smile on my face.

I hit send just as I pulled the car into the hotel parking lot. I decided to quickly make my way to the club without being noticed. I quietly slipped into a corner of the club. It was fairly crowded, but I could not see too many people from the reunion. The crowd was mostly just hotel guests and other couples. I looked around for Swati, and I found her slow dancing in a corner of the dance floor with Gaurav. found a suitable place to sit where I could see what was going on, but far enough for them not to notice.

I could now get a clear view of Swati and Gaurav dancing. They were dancing very close. He had one hand on her waist, and the other held her hand, her fingers curled around his. Her other hand rested on his shoulder. She appeared to be very comfortable dancing with him. He whispered something into my wife's ear, and I could see Swati smile and blush. My heart skipped a beat.

One song after another, they kept dancing without a break. I could see Gaurav's hand move from Swati's waist to the small of her back, and then lower down, to the top of her ass. I expected her to be uncomfortable, but she didn't seem to react. She kept on dancing, enjoying herself. If anything, she moved even closer into his embrace.

Swati now put both her hands around Gaurav's neck and her head on his chest. I could clearly see that Gaurav's hand was now running boldly over Swati's ass, massaging my wife's curvy butt. No sooner did this happen than I could see a big smile on Swati's face. I was quite aroused seeing my wife enjoy the touches of someone else. I decided to keep watching to see what might happen next. I could not believe that Swati would actually think of acting out one of our fantasies. I could feel my cock getting harder by the minute watching Swati dance with this man from her past.

Now Gaurav had both his hands around her waist, and Swati had both her hands around his neck. She looked up at him, into his eyes. He said something to her, and she again smiled and blushed. This time, he seized the opportunity, and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She immediately looked around to see if anyone they knew was around. Gaurav pacified her fears, and she was quickly at ease again. This might be getting interesting.

They finally broke away from the dance and went to sit at their table. I could see her then pick up her phone and type; I got as SMS from her immediately: "Having a lot of fun with Gaurav. He's great company. Slow dancing with him. He's so charming and good looking, and he's very interested in me. I am enjoying the attention; details later. SMS me when you are close."

I typed my reply with a grin on my face. "Glad you are having fun," I said, "I shall SMS you, just be sure to tell me all details later."

She immediately replied, "It's just harmless fun and I plan to keep it that way. Of course I will tell you everything!"

I watched them sit in a cozy table next to each other. Because of all the noise from the music, they would often lean close to each other's ears to be heard. Gaurav went to the bar and ordered another round of drinks. Swati was going to be tipsy!

She soon sent me another SMS "Sweetheart, Gaurav wants to go for a walk on the beach," she crooned, "If it's ok with you, may I go?"

I love it when Swati asks my permission. "If you want to go, go ahead," I answered with almost fatherly words, "Just don't go too far; stay close to the resort."

I immediately got a reply. "Thanks!" My wife had stopped asking me how much time I would take to get there, and I could see why. She was totally into Gaurav, enjoying every minute. He looked like a pretty suave guy, knowing how to make her melt as and when he wanted.

I watched the two of them sip on their drinks, talking to each other in close proximity. He would occasionally put his arm around her, pulling her close while talking into her ear. They were just looking into each other's eyes and talking, smiling, occasionally laughing. Then I saw Gaurav's hand move down between them. My guess was that his hand was resting on Swati's knee. This time her facial expression did change, and what a surprise it was to see. She got that smoky, sultry look I know so well, the one that silently screams, "TAKE ME!" My mind was racing, trying to anticipate what she would do. What would happen next, and what should I do next? To add to my dilemma, I had a raging hard on that would not die down!!

I could see that Gaurav's hand was moving a little between them. I was guessing he was caressing Swati's knees and thighs under the table. Suddenly, he leaned over and kissed Swati on her lips. To my surprise, she didn't pull away, but mildly responded to the kiss before they broke off. She immediately looked around guiltily to see if anyone was watching them. When she was sure the two of them were being happily ignored by the clientele, she, for the first time since we'd gotten together, kissed another man romantically. She leaned forward, and gave Gaurav a lingering kiss on his lips, closing her eyes for a moment before she pulled away.

The two of them again began talking in a very animated manner. By the looks of it, he would ask something and she would shake her head no. I couldn't make out what was being said, but I could see he was being very persuasive. This went on for a minute before he leaned in and kissed Swati again, on her lips. This time the kiss was a passionate one, which was eagerly returned by Swati. I could see Gaurav's other hand caressing the sides of Swati's dress to feel her breasts. She pulled back to catch her breath, and smiled a sweet, sexy smile at Gaurav

desi_76
desi_76
36 Followers
12