Wife Has to Take a Job

Story Info
With money tight she has to do whatever she has to.
758 words
3.52
112.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,821 Followers

When my husband's income dropped significantly, I had to do whatever to just keep our house, so I looked for a second job.

I already work as a school teacher but my income is not enough to keep the house.

I had been looking for any type of job I could get for over a month when I responded to a add in the newspaper for a "girl Friday needed" that came with a good salary.

If I got this job, it would be perfect for me since I get out of school at three in the afternoon and I was to report to work a four in the afternoon and leave at nine in the evening.

I hoped this would be the job I needed to keep the house.

I was nervous when I went in to the interview. I was third in line for the interviews and feared that the younger girls would get the job first.

I waited for almost an hour when I was called in. By that time I was the only applicant left.

I am in my late fifties and the other applicants were in their twenties and thirties. I'm a few pounds overweight, have 38d breasts, and am 5'6" tall.

I just knew I wouldn't get the job but hoped against hope.

I had dressed as requested, white button up blouse, grey mid length skirt, and tan stockings that came just above the bottom of the skirt.

I wore black high heels, which I hated, but again I would do ANYTHING to get the job. I also wore some of my favorite jewelry as requested.

Mr. Anderson asked me to come in and he motioned me to sit in the chair across from his desk.

"Mrs. Deborah Robertson I presume," he said.

"I like the fact that you are married and have been for some time. I also like that you are somewhat mature and hopefully you will have a good work ethic, right?" He stated.

"I have always worked had and been on time," I started.

Mr. Anderson replied, "don't worry, you have the job will start immediately as long as you meant what you said about doing whatever I ask."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes" I replied.

"I will require you to do quite a lot, do you understand?" Mr. Anderson inquired.

"I understand." I replied.

"Then you need to know that your salary will begin at $400 a day, but will increase quickly. The last assistant I had was paid $1,500 a day when she left."

I could hardly hold in my excitement and fought to hold back my tears of joy.

Mr. Anderson handed me the employment contract asked me read and sign it.

It looked like a standard contract so I signed it and handed it back to him.

"Well, good then it is settled. Let's start now. You must always do what I ask of you. If you choose to not do so, you will be terminated. I need to know you are with me. Do you agree?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Alright, then show me. Unbutton the top two buttons of your blouse."

I was taken aback. I wasn't prepared for this. My new boss just stared at me. I almost cried again.

I hesitated and he took the contract and started to the shredder.

"No, don't, please," I told him as I unbuttoned the two buttons as he watched.

I glanced down to my blouse and knew he could see the top of my white lacy bra that enhanced my cleavage.

I was committed to doing whatever he wanted and I meant it. I would make sure we would not lose the house.

He handed me my first paycheck. I was expecting $400, and the check was made out to me for $900. I questioned Mr. Andrews.

"You will find me to be somewhat generous as long as you take care of what you need to do," he replied.

The next afternoon I knocked on his door with coffee and cookies on a silver platter.

As I sat the platter on the table next to his desk I leaned over and unbuttoned the top two buttons and then the next two. I waited leaning as I poured his coffee.

He smiled and said, "Is the bra really needed?"

I smiled, took my blouse off and removed my bra.

"You can put your blouse back on, just don't button it until you get back home," Mr. Andrews said.

I did as he said.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,821 Followers