Wife Hated Re-Gifting Ch. 02

Story Info
Big decisions ahead.
3.9k words
3.86
65.5k
57
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers

Waking up the morning of January 1 st. in the hotel suite, I seen Betty was still sleeping and watching her laying there, the bed covers only covering some of her elegant body Betty's leg was just outside the covers up past mid thigh and her left breast was exposed.

She had a radiant smile on her face, her lips looked a little swollen, I am not sure if it was the long night of passionate kisses or the aggressive blowjobs she gave. It may have been something that I will carry with me for the rest of my life when I think of Betty.

It's a picture in my mind of our last session this morning about 3 a.m. Betty on her back, her hips raising in to me with those sexy strong legs wrapped around my back, her breast pressed into my chest and head thrown back and I was biting her bottom lip as she was cumming all over my hard cock and I was unloading my last load into her well stretched pussy.

Back to the sleeping beauty next to me, Betty is just waking up and stretches looking at me. There lays absolute beauty, her bright eyes sparkling, her red hair sprawled on her pillow and sexy smile. A pair of tits with big nipples poking out hard, and trim smooth legs.

I look at her and say. "Good morning sweetheart."

"Good morning stud."

I lean down and kiss her again. She smiles and says. "Bill can we take a walk in the park today and talk, what are we going to do."

"About what Darling."

"About your wife and my husband Bill, about our marriages."

"I don't know what I want to do just yet Betty, let's just think about it a while and talk it out. And yes a walk in the park would be nice, it's a beautiful day and I would be with a beautiful woman so it would be nice."

"Thank you Bill." Then Betty gave me a nice long kiss and we dressed and went for a walk.

Holding hands and walking on the path through the park we watched all the other people and the birds, I seen a sad look on her face so I asked her, "what's wrong Betty."

"Oh I don't know Bill, this is just so messed up how our lives has changed the last few months."

"It's not our fault Betty, they done this not us."

"I know but can I ask a few questions, and you can ask me anything you like also."

"Ask away Princess."

"I like when you call me that."

"Ok here goes Bill. What are you planning on doing about her, about me, Do you still love her, what are your feeling for me."

"Well Betty, I don't really know what I will do in the end, we have a child together and we have been married 16 years. I do still love her but yet I am very angry and hurt and sometimes I hate her. As far as you, I have always had feelings for you, not just because your so beautiful, but you are a wonderful lady, probably the best friend I have now, and as far as my feelings for you, I love you, but I can't explain it right now."

"Bill if nothing had happened between our spouses, would you have made love to me."

"No, I don't think I would have and neither would you have done anything, that's not in our hearts and mind Betty. That's one of the things I love most about you."

"Ok Bill, now the big question. Do we continue what we have started or see where it goes."

"Well Princess, I know what I want but I need to know what's in your heart first."

"Bill, I have always liked you and had a crush on you, I would have never tried anything because of our families and our friendship, But since I have had you, I never want to let you go."

"I feel the same way Honey. We don't have to be home till tomorrow so let's go back to the room and get to know each other better."

She punched his shoulder and said race you there.

For the rest of the day and that night we made soft slow passionate love, Lots of tender touching and kisses, then she cried as we had to leave and go home. After dropping her off at her house, I drove home to see my daughter and yes to see my cheating wife.

As soon as I walked in the door I was hit with questions. "Where have you been the last few days, did you fuck her, are you leaving me," then she broke down in tears begging me to please let's work this out and saying she didn't want a divorce.

"I owe you no explanation, But I have been at a new years party that my new company owners had thrown. And I don't know yet if we are getting a divorce, and if anyone leaves it will be your unfaithful ass." And as I said the last part I seen Jen flinch.

"You didn't answer, did you fuck her."

"First off Jen who did I fuck or not? and since you were the one that broke our vows and promise to be exclusive what gives you the right to even ask me that question."

"I can ask because I am still your wife and the lady I am talking about is Betty, I know she has been gone for a few days also."

"And how would you know she has been gone Jen?"

"David called and we talked, he said he thought she was with you."

"Did he just call or did you meet him somewhere Jen."

"No Bill I didn't meet him anywhere and no he didn't just call."

"Jen, I am going to ask something and you had better not lie, did that son of a bitch come here."

Jennifer did not say anything for a few minutes, she just sniffled and wiped a few tears from her eyes . "Damn it slut answer the fucking question."

"Yes Bill he came here for a little while, but we didn't do anything I promise."

"You lying whore, that's what you told me in your wedding vows also."

"Bill I promise it's true, Honey I made him sit on a chair and even made Alicia come down while he was here and she sat beside me as we talked."

"So now Alicia knows all about our problems huh Jen."

"Bill your daughter is smarter than you think she is, she already knew about us."

"I hope she is smarter than her mother. If she is when she gets a good husband maybe she will be smart enough not to go around sucking other guys cocks."

I knew that hurt her when she busted out bawling, then she asked again in a low soft voice. "Bill did you fuck her."

"Yes Jen, I did."

Jennifer stormed off to her bedroom crying and yes I did feel like a heel.

Later that evening I called Betty and told her they knew, she said she didn't really care if I didn't and she didn't want to stop. I told her I wanted her more than ever but we had to be careful and come up with a plan for what we were going to do with our spouses and our marriages.

Betty is a very sharp lady she came up with a great plan we would discuss with our spouses and if they didn't like it, tough shit, as she said we had the upper hand, I didn't realize we did until she explained everything. Betty is also very shrewd and I would never want to cross her lol.

The very next morning I had made breakfast. Alicia and I had ate and Alicia was leaving for school as Jennifer walked down the stairs, Kissing her mother bye she rushed out the door.

"Can we talk Bill."

"Sure Jen, go ahead, can I get you something to eat maybe some coffee."

"Coffee please, thank you Bill."

"Your welcome Sweetheart."

"Bill you just called me Sweetheart, do you still love me?"

"Jennifer I never stopped loving you, I am angry with you and sometimes I even hate you for what you did to our family and our relationship."

"You have changed our marriage, our love is not just between us now, every time I think about touching you I see him fucking you."

"Jen I am not the same person any more, I am not sure we could make it, I don't think I would want to give up Betty."

"Please Bill let's try to stay together, I will do anything Honey anything."

"Jen, I asked for you not to speak to David again but you answered his call and let him into our house knowing that was against my wishes, what makes you so sure I could trust you again."

"Honey I will do anything, just like I said anything Bill."

I didn't work that day, Jen went in but she came back early, she said she wanted to be with me and talk some more. I told her we didn't have a lot to talk about.

"Bill I am going to take a shower, can I use the master bathroom shower, please Darling."

"Sure Jen go ahead."

About 5 minutes had went by and I decided, I may as well get some benefit from all of this so I went into the bath room and asked her if she found the towels.

"Yes Bill I have towels." She paused for a few seconds then asked. "Bill, please join me Honey."

I stripped and got in to receive one of her fantastic blowjobs, she was very eager to please me that day, taking her to bed then fucking her brains out she came all over me, we left a big puddle of each others cum on the sheets. then she started the questions again.

"Is she better than me Bill, do you love her more than me, how can we work this out."

"Jen I can't say she is better, she is different, she is tighter, and I think I woke up her desire and passion, I do love her, can't say I love her more. I will never love anyone as much as I use to love you."

"What do you mean use to love me."

"Well Jen, you nearly killed that love, but maybe we can work it out if we try hard enough and it's something you can do."

"I will do anything Bill, anything."

"Ok remember you said that."

Later that evening Betty called and told me her plan was coming together and we were going to start it tonight, we discussed our roles, we were going to have dinner at her house tonight and workout the details.

I told Jennifer but she was very suspicious about it, I reminded her about anything and told her we must face the issues before we could get over them. David was furious but Betty told him he had no choice, he had to be nice to me because all I had to do was have the news media distribute the videos and pictures and David and Jennifer would both be out of work and their reputation ruined.

David would lose his show, Betty would divorce him and he would be stuck paying for the mortgage, child support and alimony, and how would he do that without his job.

David held his head down and said , "I understand."

Dinner that night was delicious, Betty was beautiful in her short black dress, it only came halfway down her thighs and hung off her shoulders, it was a strapless dress. she had on a sexy pair of black panties, I know because every time she sat near me she made a point of showing me and even made sure David was aware she was doing it.

While we ate dinner the seating arrangement was obviously set up to get them upset. They have a large long rectangle table. David sat at one end, Jen sat at the other end and we sat beside each other.

The only conversation was between Betty and myself, David and Jen sat with their heads down and ate in silence.

After dinner Betty asked me to make us all a drink and laughed when she said, "make David and Jennifer's a double, I think they are going to need it honey."

We all went to the living room and got comfortable as we possibly could under these conditions, Betty said "Ok let me start this conversation of by saying if you guys have any questions ask them now, because when Bill and I start with the new changes, no one is to interrupt us."

David asked the first questions, "What changes and the only question I have is did you fuck Bill."

Betty started her answer by saying she would tell him shortly about all the changes and "Yes David I did fuck Bill."

I interrupted her by saying, "let me correct what Betty has said, we did not fuck, we made love."

Betty looked at me and then said, "Yes darling you are correct we did more than just fuck we made mad passionate love, I have never had love made to me like that before, I am still wet thinking about that big cock inside me."

David stood up with his fist clenched and started screaming, how I was a bastard for fucking his wife. Jennifer just sat and cried.

I sat and just smiled at David, Betty got up in front of David and told him to sit down and shut up.

Betty asked, "any questions Jen."

"No."

Watching that little red headed spark plug had me getting hard, she has changed for the better, She once was shy and reserved, now she was confident and strong, my how I loved her.

Betty started again. "Ok here is what we have decided, David, let's start with us, you have a great career and you don't want to lose it, hell you can't afford to lose it, how would you pay child support and alimony plus the mortgage on this house. Then you would have your own apartment and living expenses. So losing your job would not be good for you, any questions about that."

David asked, "are you going to divorce me."

Betty said "Bill honey will you get them another drink and make it a strong one please."

"Yes sweetheart coming right up. "And I left for a few minutes and came back handing them their drinks, I noticed David already looked like he had enough booze but said here you go little buddy and seen his sneer.

"Ok David, to answer your question, we don't have to get a divorce, it is up to you, but if you don't go along your videos and pics will get distributed to the network and be on all the news, you will lose your job and so will Jennifer. and then I will divorce you and you will be bankrupt and be in trouble for not keeping up on your support payments."

"Ok Betty, what do I have to do to go along with your demands."

Betty walked over and kneeled down in front of him.

"David, you can have this house and don't have to get an apartment, that will save you money, I am moving in with Bill. Remember David, you and Jennifer opened this can of worms, you guys started all of this. Mine and Bens clothes are already packed and over in Bill's garage and will be in the master bedroom closet by nights end."

"David please think positive about this, now you can go after all the pussy you want, but I belong to Bill now, after what you and Jen had done, Bill and I spent new years together and we fell in love. We would never had done this if it wasn't for your and Jen's affair so we don't feel bad about it, and I am sorry you have to hear this part but David."

"Bill is so much bigger and so much better than you in bed, I could never enjoy you again, so I hope you can understand, it would never wok out for us. Please go find someone to make you happy, and it can't be Jennifer, we will not accept that."

Jennifer stood up shouting, "we will never be together again so don't even think about you little dicked fucker, this is all your fault for seducing me."

Bill told Jennifer. "It's not all his fault, you were just as guilty as him so sit here and shut up and listen, your time is coming soon." Jen sat there pouting.

Betty started again. "All I have left to say is I am sorry if you are hurt, but you guys did it your self, you kind of pushed us together with your affair, now the hardest part of this is David, I can no longer wear these."

Betty pulled off her wedding rings and handed them to David, looking at him he was sitting there in tears, "I am sorry David but we can't just go back."

Betty looks at Bill and says. "The floor is all yours Baby."

"Jen, you already have heard this is all on you guys, Betty is moving in, but with our daughter there I am not asking for you to leave. But you have to accept betty's role."

Jen nods her head.

"Jen, I have never stopped loving you and I do not want to make you go through a divorce. You have the same choices David has, You can go along or same thing happens to you, lose your career, reputation, family. But your situation is better, you wouldn't have to pay alimony since you and I make about the same, and I think Alicia would live with me' any questions."

"Do you know how much I still love you Bill."

"I think so Jen, but I wish you had loved me enough to not do the things you did and now I hope you love me enough to do as we ask."

"I do love you Bill and will do anything you ask, even if it means losing you."

"Now Jen, I am sorry and never thought in this lifetime I would ask this, but I want our wedding rings back."

After Jen hands me her rings, she is crying, I put them in my pocket and then I ask Betty to come to me for a minute. Betty stands in front of me as I pull another box out of my other pocket, kneel and tell betty I want her as my woman, "Darling I know we can't be husband and wife, but will you be mine and wear my rings."

"Yes, Yes Bill, oh I love you Bill."

"Ok now Jennifer, if you don't mind Betty would like to talk to you in private to set up boundaries, David can I make you another strong drink and is there anything you would like to talk to me about."

"Fuck you Bill, it's still my house and I know where the fucking booze is located and I have nothing to say to you Prick."

David stumbles to make himself a drink and Betty takes Jen by the hand and walks her to the bedroom for their private chat and as they pass me I reach out and hand Betty what she had asked for earlier today, she still has me puzzled on this one thing.

In the bedroom, Jen is still crying and Betty hugs her, "Jennifer, things are not as bad as they seem right now sweetie."

"Yes they are Betty, he loves you and not me, I have lost the only man I ever loved, I am no longer a wife."

"It is not all that bad Jen." Betty takes Jens chin in her fingers and brings her head up to look at her.

"Look at me Jen and listen very carefully, David was never a good lover, and I always used a vibrator after he went to sleep, I have fantasies that I have never told any one not even Bill."

"Bill doesn't even know I am talking to you about this. Sometimes when I fantasized, it was about Bill, but mainly it was about this."

And with her fingers on Jennifer's cheek, Betty leaned in and kissed her on her lips. Jen was shocked but she became instantly wet as Betty's tongue forced its way between her lips and Jen succumbed to her powerful kiss.

Breaking the kiss Betty looked into Jennifer's eyes and said. "I have always had a fantasy of being with a woman, Jen, most of those fantasies was with you. I would like for you to share our bed and our life. Not just as my lover but Bill's lover, Bill's wife and yes Jennifer I want you as my wife."

Betty pulled the item Bill had given her, it was the engagement ring Bill had taken back from Jennifer. "Jen if you let me put this on your finger, then you become my wife and when we go back out, you are to show it to Bill if you accept it and if he agrees and puts the band back on your finger then you are both of our bride."

Jennifer is crying, but they are happy tears and she shoves her hand up in front of Betty. "Please put it on me Betty."

Betty slips the ring back onto Jennifer's finger then they look at each other and lean into another passionate kiss, breaking the kiss, Betty lifts up Jennifer's skirt and hooks her fingers into the sexy pink panties she is wearing.

"Betty what are you doing,"

"Honey, it's our wedding night and I am going to lick my new brides sweet pussy, Jennifer I have wanted to do this for a long time."

"Betty I have a confession sweetheart, I had a fling with a girl in college and have longed for it ever since, but Bill is a great lover."

"Yes Jennifer he is, and he will keep us both satisfied, but remember one thing."

"What's that baby."

"This sweet pussy is mine Jennifer, I may let our husband borrow it but it belongs to me now."

Jennifer just giggled and then said. "Yes my dear wife."

30 minutes later Betty and Jennifer walked out of the bedroom with a wicked smile.

Walking over to Bill, Betty walks up first and whispers something into his ear for a few minutes.

They have a quiet chat for a few minutes then Bill looks over at Jennifer and with out any expression on his face he points in front of him and says get over here now.

Looking at Bill nervously Jennifer doesn't know whether to run, cry or piss her wet panties. She starts to speak.

Bill looks at Jennifer and puts his finger to her pretty lips. "Shhhh, Jennifer I have a question to ask you. Will you be Mine and Betty's wife."

eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers
12