Wife Helps a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EDB1234
EDB1234
28 Followers

Laura was exhausted and laid her naked butt on the couch. Both Dan and I spent a few awkward minutes checking out my wife's naked body, lying there with her legs spread wide open.

Dan commented on how awesome Laura was and that he could tell I had been upset a few times. I told him I didn't mind her sucking his dick at all, but that I felt both a little jealous, yet very excited to see him lick my wife's pussy.

"It really was my first time licking a woman's pussy," he said.

I told him it was OK and hoped he enjoyed my wife as much as I do. "More than you could imagine... your wife is amazing and I'm happy you are willing to help out a friend," he grinned.

A few minutes later he got dressed. Laura got up when Dan was ready to leave. She kissed him on the cheek and told him she was serious about teaching him how to please a woman and would suck his cock any time he needed and hugged him goodbye.

For several months Dan came over at least 2 or 3 times a month. At times it was just long enough to get a blowjob and then he'd leave. Other times he and my wife would go upstairs and she would school him on pleasing a woman. I watched at times, but knew Dan was uncomfortable so I left them alone. Though watching them in a 69 position was a total turn on for me.

He did help me build the greenhouse from time to time and then Laura would give us both blowjobs. She loved sucking both of our dicks at the same time. But as time went on, Dan came over less and less.

One day at work Dan came to my office and said he'd like to come over Friday night if it was OK. He also told us that this would be the last time he'd need my wife's lessons and generosity.

He said something to the effect of, "I've made up my mind. I am going to tell my wife that I love her with all my heart and that I want to grow old with her and that she is the only woman I've ever loved. But I'm going to tell her that I am a man and that I have needs and that if she doesn't love me enough to be apart of those needs, then she doesn't love me like I love her and I can't continue to be in this marriage."

"But before we end this, I want to fulfill one of my fantasies if you don't mind." He told me and I agreed.

I hadn't said anything to my wife other than that Dan wanted to come over for lesson and that his wife would be at the movies until late.

When he showed up about 7 pm Friday night he had a bottle of wine and flowers. Laura could tell something was different and she told him so. He went on to tell her what he had told me and that this would be his last night needing her to teach him, but quickly added, "But if you two don't mind, I probably won't, but I might come over for one of Laura's awesome blowjobs every now and again."

Laura took the wine and flowers and put them in the kitchen. When she came out she was already completely naked. She never ceases to surprise me.

Laura told Dan that she really couldn't teach him more and just wanted to enjoy this last night. She slowly began to take his cloths off. When he was completely naked she sucked his hard cock deep into her mouth.

Laura told me, "to get naked and to get my dick over here." I did as I was told and enjoyed watching my wife suck both of our dicks. However I struggled a bit with Dan's requested fantasy, but decided to go for it.

After a few minutes of dick sucking I nodded it was OK to Dan. He smiled and wasted no time at all. He went behind my wife and before she really understood what was happening he pushed his dick into my wife's wet pussy.

Laura looked at me with a big smile on her face and my dick in her mouth. She grabbed my ass and pulled my dick as far into her mouth as she could, causing her to choke.

Dan slowly screwed Laura's pussy for a long time and Laura sucked and stroked my dick till I came down her throat.

Now that I was finished she put her focus on Dan. She lay on her back and told him she wanted to watch him fuck her. At first he moved in and out slowly, playing with her clit. He told her he had a fantasy and that he was hoping she would fulfill that fantasy. She told him to push harder and she would. He kept up the slow pace squeezing her gorgeous tits and told her how beautiful she looked with his dick in her pussy.

Laura was patient and allowed this to go on a about a minute and then took over. She grabbed Dan and pushed him to the ground. She straddled his dick and said, "I'll fulfill your fantasies!" and screwed him hard in several different positions, cumming a couple of minutes. She got on her knees and told him to push as hard as he could. She met his thrust and played with her clit. Laura had a very wet orgasm, soaking Dan and the carpet.

When Laura caught her breath Dan rolled over on her back and slowly screwed her while he told her how much he appreciated how much she had done for him and then went on to tell her that he had a fantasy and that he knew she was his only hope for fulfilling it.

"What screwing me wasn't your fantasy?" she said.

"Sex with you tonight was a dream come true," he said.

Then Dan explained that no matter what happened with his wife, he knew she'd never agree to his fantasy and that he'd already asked me and that I had told him that she'd probably say no, but that he could at least ask.

"You want to fuck me in the ass, don't you?" was all she said.

Laura has done anal before, but doesn't like it, so I've never even asked. To say I was surprised is an understatement when Laura told me to get the KY jelly.

When I came out with the KY and a towel, Dan was licking her asshole. I gave him the tube and sat on the couch a little baffled at what I was seeing.

Dan lubed her hole and inserted a finger. Laura looked like she was enjoying it. After a few minutes he lubed up his dick and slowly began inserting it her ass. I was surprised that he went in fairly easily. Dan began slowly going in and out of Laura's ass and only lasted about 4 minutes before he started cumming in my wife's tight ass. Both collapsed on the floor.

Dan talked to my wife for a few minutes while he played with her boobs. Laura excused herself as she went to the bathroom to clean up.

Dan and I were sucked and screwed by Laura once more before it was time for him to go home.

Again he thanked Laura for all she had done for him and told her how amazing she was and how lucky I was. He told us he knew that this was the end and that he wasn't planning on coming over anymore, not even for a blowjob. He wanted to make things work with his wife and that his focus needed to be on that. We all agreed that it had been fun. Laura gave Dan a very long and deep kiss and then he left.

Well, It's been more than 9 months and Dan didn't leave his wife. He told her how he felt; she cried and promised to try. Dan told his wife he wanted nothing more. Since then their sex life has improved greatly, they have sex at least 1 or 2 times a week. He said once she experienced her first real orgasm she wanted more. She loves his tongue and can't believe she waited so long to do that. She now gives him blowjobs and her favorite is doing it 69 style. With a smile he says, "She refuses to swallow though."

Oh and as for Laura, she has sucked a few other dicks since this all started. Basically 3 rules, couples only (most of the time), I'm there (always), and no sex (most of the time).

EDB1234
EDB1234
28 Followers
12