Wife Helps Me to Suck Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyCD
GuyCD
146 Followers

Priscilla and I looked at each other then we kissed and I said, "Thank you for doing this, thank you."

"We both want it Tim, we both want this."

I turned and Bill had moved up on the bed and I took his cock and guided him into my mouth as Priscilla was doing the same with Jack.

The head of his cock had some pre-cum, so I licked it with my tongue and got my first taste of him. Then I opened my mouth, with my tongue out and move my head and lips onto his hard, hard cock. It was wonderful as I felt him enter my mouth, felt him fill my mouth with his hardness and it was smooth as he filled my mouth as it had never been filled before. WOW, this was better than I had ever thought when I was watching videos of cocksucking and jerking off. This was exquisite, wonderful, and sooo hot. I wanted to do this and I knew I would want to do this more as it was so good. I had my hands on his ass cheeks and he was now thrusting his cock in and out, he was fucking my mouth and I didn't want him to stop, I was a mouth pussy and I loved it.

I moved my right hand to his balls and felt them, just feeling them, I knew I wanted to lick them, taste them and have them in my mouth. I let that beautiful cock slip out of my mouth and moved down to his balls, I held them and licked them enjoying this, then I opened my mouth and put one ball in and felt it inside of my cocksucking mouth, it felt good there and I could feel the hair on his balls. Then I sucked the other one into my mouth and then both balls in my mouth. I was thinking, I was such a cocksucker. I was finally doing what I'd been thinking about. I let his balls slip out of my mouth and then said: "I am a cocksucker, a cocksucker! I love sucking cocks!"

Bill said, "Yes, you are a good cocksucker. A great cocksucker."

I heard Jack say, "Priscilla is also, we have a nice pair of cocksuckers!"

With my hand still holding Bill's hard cock and balls, I turned to my wife and she let Jack's cock slip out of her mouth and we kissed. We had the pre-cum taste in our mouths and we were kissing. She said, "Is this what you wanted Tim?"

"Oh yes, this is what I wanted; I love lying next to you sucking their cocks. Then I want them to cum in our mouths and then I want to kiss and share the cum before we swallow. Can we do that?"

"YES, I want to do that also."

We moved back to Bill and Jack and he fed me his hard cock again and I enjoyed he feeling once again as he penetrated my mouth and filled it with his delicious hard cock. He started fucking my mouth again as I sucked and felt him, felt him fucking me. He moved his hand down to my cock and he had been feeling it and stroking it and feeling my balls. That was nice. Then he moved his hand down to my ass and I thought, I wonder if he is going to fuck my ass tonight. Just then, he put a finger in my ass and I thought, hmmm. That's not bad. As I sucked his cock, he was moving his hips, fucking me and put his finger further into my ass and I was now moving my hips to match him. Maybe, I though, just maybe.

Thinking about that was turning me on even more as he increased his strokes into my mouth pussy. I was now pulling on his ass cheeks helping him to pound his cock into me as he fucked my mouth. My nose was now buried in his pubic hair and I knew I had all of his cock in my mouth and in my throat. I wanted all of him in my mouth, his cock, his balls and his ass as he was stiffening said, "Tim, I mean Claire, I'm getting ready to cum, are you ready? Do you want it?"

As my mouth was full of his cock, I managed to shout, "Give it to me Bil; I want it, CUM IN MY MOUTH, Give me your cum, please!" He was moving faster and I was pulling his ass slamming his hard cock into me, I loved being fucked in my mouth pussy.

I heard Priscilla, saying through her mouthful of cock, "Cum in my mouth, give it to me."

I heard Jack grown as it sounded like he was cumming. Then Bill said, "Here is comes." and I felt his hot cum shoot into my mouth and then shoot another load and another load of thick hot cum. I was getting it all as my mouth was filling up. I pulled on his cock with my hands and with my lips. getting the last drops of cum into my mouth. Then I kissed the head of his cock and looked toward Priscilla.

She was facing me and smiling and I moved toward her, we kissed and I felt the thick cum slipping out of my mouth into hers as she pushed her cum covered tongue into my mouth. We kissed like this for a while both of us with cum filled mouths. Then we pulled back and she showed opened her mouth and showed me the cum covered tongue and I did the same, then we looked at the guys, showing them and we both swallowed.

Bill said, "You are two very hot girls but we are not done. From the way she was humping, I think Claire wants to be fucked.

I looked at him and at his cock that had just in my mouth and thought about it. Bill was moving around my ass and inserted a finger and I pushed my hips to meet his finger. I looked at Bill and nodded YES.

Jack was fingering Priscilla's pussy and he said: "How about you lady? Do you want it here?"

She was moving in time to his probing finger and said, "Yes, fuck me."

They both kissed us and as we kissed Bill put more than one finger in my ass and I was excited. Sucking a cock and getting ass fucked all in one night. What a night.

I heard Priscilla moan and say, "Yes" as Jack slide his cock inside her pussy. She was slowly moving her hips like she does with me and I wanted to be fucked also.

Priscilla had some KY jelly on my nightstand and I handed it to Bill. He was using it on my ass and on his cock. Then I felt him, not his finger this time, but it was his cock. He was pushing against my ass, wanting to come in. We moved my stockinged legs up to his shoulders and my ass was spread and waiting for him. His cock was at against my ass again and I moved to his cock and pushed also and I felt it start to enter, start to spread my pussy ass. He was moving it in a little and then back, then in a little more and back and I was enjoying the feeling as he was putting that delicious cock back into me. I got to the point when I wanted it all - I wanted his whole cock in my ass.

"Give it to me Bill, give me your cock, put it in my ass. I want it all in my ass."

I was pushing against him, humping as much as I could to get his cock into my ass pussy.

Bill started doing longer strokes and it hurt a little but felt good a LOT. It felt wonderful as he fucked me, he had it all in and I was now full. I reached down and I could feel his balls touching my ass, he was all of the way in and I loved it. We were fucking and moaning and so were Jack and Priscilla.

I don't know who came first, but they had both cum for us. We were two just fucked girls laying there. But I wanted to clean up both cocks with my mouth, "Bill, put your cock back in my mouth."

He moved up to me and put the cock that had just been fucking my ass into my mouth and I sucked and lapped at it. Then I said, "Next time I want you to fuck my ass and then put your cock in my mouth to cum."

"OK" Bill said.

When I was done with Bill's cock, I motioned for Jack to give me his and he came over and I let the cock that had just been fucking my wife slip into my mouth. I am such a cocksucker.

I said, "Now I need to clean up Priscilla." as I moved down on the bed and she spread her legs. I moved my mouth to her pussy and started licking and sucking the juices Jack had just put there. He had another nice load as I lapped it up and ate his cum for the second time that night.

GuyCD
GuyCD
146 Followers
12